new select box in sign up form

gangadhar kadam

Apr 29, 2013, 7:25:00 AM4/29/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
   I have to add Zone(select) in sign up form. I tried to add it in login.html but it was not reflected in page. Also i have to make sign-up user by default disabled. How  can i implement this?

Regards,
Gangadhar kadam

Anand Doshi

Apr 29, 2013, 12:15:40 PM4/29/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gangadhar,

Please elaborate with screenshots and code.

If you want to create a disabled user, you can set the value of enabled=0 for that Profile, when creating the Profile or create a Property Setter for enabled field of Profile and clear its default value.

Thanks,
Anand.

गंगाधर कदम

Apr 30, 2013, 12:51:59 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply.
   I have posted my code on pastebin   http://pastebin.com/rkHDLhvE  I have added zone name in login.html, i also added it in login .js but is is not reflecting in signup form. What should i do?

Thank you
--
Thanks & Regards,
Mr.Gangadhar N.Kadam.

Software Engineer,
New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Pune

SAVE TREES - Please consider the environment before printing this email.

SAVE ENERGY - My monitor is off whenever I am away from my desk. I am helping  prevent global warming by reducing consumption of power... ARE YOU?

Rushabh Mehta

Apr 30, 2013, 12:59:52 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Did you try

lib/wnf.py --clear_web

गंगाधर कदम

Apr 30, 2013, 1:26:05 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you is working....
   Can I have zone as dynamic select (values from zone doctye)?

Rushabh Mehta

Apr 30, 2013, 1:36:31 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Read up on Jinja templating -- it should not be too hard.

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

गंगाधर कदम

Apr 30, 2013, 9:26:04 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,
   It is working. I sign up for few user . when i try to login using credentials provided in email. it redirected in login page without any error. what may be issue?

Thank you

गंगाधर कदम

Apr 30, 2013, 9:58:43 AM4/30/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
The default was set to user_type was set as "partner" so it was not loged in. i changes it and it is working now.

Thank you