Regarding invoicing..

vinay Kumar

May 4, 2013, 5:05:12 AM5/4/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi since you are not providing support for two days which i think is not viable in case someone want some help urgently.

Any way my query is.... can we customise the invoice series accordingly?

2.After deleting a particular invoice after cancelling it the  ERP takes the next bill consecutively means if i delete inv00022 it will not start from 22. Either it will start creating the invoice from 23 which is not ok from accounting point of view..

Rushabh Mehta

May 4, 2013, 5:23:44 AM5/4/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Vinay,

You can go to Setup > Data > Manage Numbering Series,

Scroll down to Update Series and set your series number.

thanks,
Rushabh

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta