Anyone help me with a custom script

SK

Jan 7, 2013, 2:44:07 AM1/7/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I need to get total of all weightage in appraisal template , ie sum of all the value entered in the column weigtage in the  grid appraisal template goal.

Im looking for a loop to sum all the values entered in weigtage column of grid

Can anyone help me on this

Thanks
Sharhan

Rushabh Mehta

Jan 7, 2013, 3:59:33 AM1/7/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sharhan,

Thats a good suggestion. Will add it in the product itself and post you the code of how it was done.

best,
Rushabh

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

SK

Jan 7, 2013, 4:15:33 AM1/7/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Rushabh,

Thats fine, but could you in mean time tell me how to get values of a particular coulmn inside a grid.

Thanks
Sharhan

Rushabh Mehta

Jan 8, 2013, 12:42:11 AM1/8/13