ow can I get the PO number to the Purchase reciept print format

Iranga Subasinghe

Dec 15, 2012, 1:03:42 AM12/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How can I get the PO number to the Purchase reciept print format? WHat is the field?

Can you explain what is the difference of doc and cur_form?

Please guide me how to remove the borders of the line items of purchase reciept print format.

I am creating a print format for purchase reciept.

Thanks!!

Rushabh Mehta

Dec 15, 2012, 1:21:08 AM12/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi can you post what you are doing on a gist, so we can guide you

Sent from mobile

Iranga Subasinghe

Dec 15, 2012, 1:24:42 AM12/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am creating a purchase receipt print format. In that i want to get the PO number. I tried doc.purchase_order_no nut didnt work.

Thanks

Rushabh Mehta

Dec 15, 2012, 1:51:39 AM12/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com