Print format customization Requirement

Umair Sayyed

Aug 22, 2012, 1:34:32 AM8/22/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One of our prospect is interested in getting few print formats customized as per his pre-printed stationary. It will be for paid proposition and you will directly bill customer for your services.

If interested, please revert to this post. More details on print format will be provided in person for you to review and quote.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed

MANISH SHAH

Aug 22, 2012, 1:56:10 AM8/22/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Umair,

I shall be interested. At present, I am out of town and shall be back
on Saturday. Can be discussed on phone on Saturday. In the meantime,
request to provide details.
Regards
Manish Shah
+919702066006
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/1oE-CVvH0YIJ.

MiteshC

Aug 22, 2012, 10:18:34 AM8/22/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Umair,

Sure, we have already worked on same with one of the ERPNext customer for their print formats.

Let me know when can I get the details to send you quote on same.

Thanks,
Mitesh Chudasama