*[Enwl-inf] [can-eecca] Fwd: (ERATUM) 1000 Profitable Solutions toprotect the environment

ENWLine

Oct 10, 2017, 8:21:13 AM10/10/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Смотрите какая интересность!

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Alliance <Alli...@solarimpulse.com>
Дата: Понедельник, 9 октября 2017, 11:36 +03:00
Тема: (ERATUM) 1000 Profitable Solutions to protect the environment

Dear #FutureIsClean Member,

It has been more than a year since Solar Impulse landed in Abu Dhabi, flying over 40’000km without a single drop of fuel. As part of the #FutureIsClean network, you closely accompanied us during this pioneering journey, and together we proved that clean and efficient technologies can achieve impossible goals and bridge the gap between ecology and economy.

Today the second phase of the Solar Impulse vision has started and I would like to invite you to embark on a new adventure – selecting 1000 solutions to protect the environment in a profitable way – by becoming a member of the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, that was created by the Solar Impulse Foundation. As promised, we are taking this “first for energy further”, and are committed to making what was possible in the air, possible on the ground.

Our next major goal is to select a Portfolio of 1000 Efficient Solutions that will be unveiled at COP24, in Poland, in 2018. I will then personally go around the world to deliver those same solutions to a group of pre-identified governments, companies and institutions, to motivate them to adopt more ambitious policies and help them meet their environmental targets. The solutions in the Portfolio will also be made available for everyone to access and use.

To that end, we are bringing together start-ups, corporations, NGOs and investors, among others, all active in various and diversified fields of clean, efficient and profitable solutions.

As a member of the World Alliance, you would benefit from the following services, free of change:

  • EXPERTISE – assessment of solutions from a technical and financial standpoint, through a strong collaboration with recognized political and technological institutions, endorsing their credibility.

  • MATCH-MAKING – to facilitate and speed up financial investment in solutions thereby fast-tracking their deployment. An online internal communication platform will also allow members to interact, develop synergies and present their solutions to investors.

  • VISIBILITY – solutions that meet the World Alliance’s criteria and are selected as Efficient Solutions will be actively promoted to the media as well as recommended for implementation at governmental, corporate and institutional level.

Furthermore, we are happy to also let you know that the Constituent Assembly of the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions will take place on 14 November, during COP 23, in Bonn. We would be delighted to have you amongst us – as a Founding Member – for that special day.  If you are interested in attending this event, please fill in the following form before 13 October. You will then receive more details concerning the First General Assembly.

You and I share the belief that through innovation and pioneering spirit, we can improve the quality of life on Earth and safeguard the future of our planet. It was wonderful to have you by our side during the Solar Impulse project, and I hope we can count on your continued commitment as Member of the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions.

You can find more general information about the World Alliance and its activities in the attached information sheet, and of course, World Alliance Director, Marion Enderlein, and her team remain at your disposal to provide any additional information or answer any questions you might have.

Finally, if you know of others that would benefit from joining the World Alliance, whether they have solutions to submit or not, please feel free to spread the word... All together, we can make sure our future is clean!

With my best regards,

Bertrand Piccard

Initiator and Chairman of the Solar Impulse Foundation

--
Network Development and Outreach Department
Regional Campaigns Communications Officer EECCA

Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 5:16 PM

World Alliance Fact Sheet.pdf