Fwd: Invitation for attending Consumer Outreach Programme organised by TRAI on 27.3.15

REJIMON C K

Mar 26, 2015, 5:57:14 AM3/26/15
to sd...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anil Sood <anil...@spchetna.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Subject: Fwd: Invitation for attending Consumer Outreach Programme organised by TRAI on 27.3.15
To: Rajiv Kakria <rkak...@gmail.com>, anil54 <ani...@gmail.com>

Dear All

Call dropping is a serious issue and the Consumers of Cell Phone Service providers are paying through nose. The Cell Phone Service providers think that they have been deprived off the facility of installing the Cell Phone Towers under the garb of Environmental Norms. No one has prevented the Cell Phone Companies from going hitech to avoid that archaic metod of towers, of course which is cheapest and is at the cost of health of all of us.

I am forwarding the invitation received from TRAI. I suggest that all of us should participate and raise the issue in our own interest.

Looking forward for larger participation,

Anil Sood