configure FileZilla upload destination!!

52 vues

doniyor

non lue,
14 mai 2012, 21:19:0514/05/2012
à django...@googlegroups.com
hi there, finally i got my djangoproject running on apache server after 3 days of thinking and googling.. i should say, linux folder hierarchie is sometimes not really intuitive to grasp..

my last problem though: i created a folder outside of the docroot and now all files are there. so good so far. but, when i try to upload some file thru filezilla, it says 550 could change to folder or something like this..

is it possible to confiure it so that i can directly upload the site and apache finds it?

thanks

Nikolas Stevenson-Molnar

non lue,
14 mai 2012, 21:30:1014/05/2012
à django...@googlegroups.com
You'll get used to the Linux folder structure ;)

As for your problem, it sounds like your FTP user doesn't have
filesystem permissions to the folder you're trying to upload to. I would
change either owner or group for the folder.

_Nik
> --

doniyor

non lue,
15 mai 2012, 02:00:0215/05/2012
à django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nik, thanks for help, but look, is it possible to configure the httpd.conf or anything which is responsible for upcoming files so that all files which i upload thru filezilla comes directly to that new folder i created for my djangoproject code to live? or do i have to copy files everytime from the folder which gets the uploaded files thru filezilla to my django folder?

thanks

Timothy Makobu

non lue,
15 mai 2012, 04:53:3215/05/2012
à django...@googlegroups.com
You would configure the FTP daemon to allow that, yes. I use rsync or scp and make sure the user I'm SSH-ing as has RW permissions on the desired folder.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/1ViET_nP-qgJ.

doniyor

non lue,
15 mai 2012, 06:19:0815/05/2012
à django...@googlegroups.com
okay thanks, but what about just pulling from repo instead of using ftp ? is it also a solution for this?
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message