Tools - Slow in python django fw

siva

Oct 1, 2012, 12:58:17 AM10/1/12
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

We have converted our tools from php to django framework but tool performance is very slow compare to php .

Please let us what are things we have to do ...

Thanks,
Siva

Babatunde Akinyanmi

Oct 1, 2012, 4:12:46 AM10/1/12
to django...@googlegroups.com
There are reasons why your app is slow but nobody would be able to
tell you without viewing your sources. You can profile the app and
pinpoint where exactly is slow and ask for advise from the list.

You can install django-debug-toolbar to profile your database queries.
> --

Sent from my mobile device

Sergiy Khohlov

Oct 1, 2012, 5:24:32 AM10/1/12
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you disabled debug in setting.py ?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]

Oct 1, 2012, 6:22:28 AM10/1/12
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, you're going to need to give us much more information than that.

Here is a great link to show the kind of information you'd need to give;

Once you've sent more information, I'm sure someone will be able to help :)

Cal