最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Joshua Russo

未読、
2011/08/20 22:41:422011/08/20
To: django...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I've been looking into the different database based translation solutions out there and I can't find what I really had in mind. I need to have non-technical people easily update the translations. So I wanted a solution where I could create an interface to ease the process.

One problem is that none of the solutions seem to talk about translating static text. I'm thinking I need to create a site_content table to handle my static text translations and then use one of these solutions against it.

If this is an appropriate solution, what are people's experience with the different database driven translation solutions? I tried django_multilingual, and django_multilingual_ng but they seemed to have issues with South. (Of course that was a few months back and I can't remember the exact problems I was having.) I'm now looking at django_modeltranslation, but none of these products really give the impression of being production worthy.

I'm willing to give them a shot because I need something and it's small enough project that I can take a little more risk. What are people's experience with them?

Thanks in advance
Josh

rebus_

未読、
2011/08/21 5:24:412011/08/21
To: django...@googlegroups.com
> --

Check django-datatrans [0] out

[0] https://github.com/citylive/django-datatrans

Joshua Russo

未読、
2011/08/21 11:19:522011/08/21
To: django...@googlegroups.com
Ooo that looks like what I'm looking for. Thanks for the tip.

Do you have any experience with it?
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送