Fwd: [BiologiGaragen] Fwd: DIYbio Europe Strategy Meeting

Bryan Bishop

Oct 9, 2012, 3:02:36 PM10/9/12
to diybio, Bryan Bishop
From: Martin Malthe Borch <mmb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Subject: [BiologiGaragen] Fwd: DIYbio Europe Strategy Meeting
To: biologigaragen <biologi...@googlegroups.com>, General
discussion <dis...@lists.labitat.dk>

Hello everybody

Central persons in the DIYBIO.eu
are trying to organise a small event to kickstart diybio.eu,
organize projects and look at funding possibilities for cross European
citizen science.

feel free to sign up.

- Malthe

Nov 2, 2012, 5:17:57 PM11/2/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop
Any updates on location? Looks like it's going to be sat 1st or sun 2nd december from the doodle.

Thomas Landrain

Nov 3, 2012, 3:08:41 AM11/3/12
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
It's finally going to be in Paris on the 1st of december (may be prolongated till the 2nd). La Paillasse will be hosting this kick-off meeting for the future DIYbio Europe initiative. You're all welcome to join the effort!
Here is a doodle for knowing who's coming: http://doodle.com/vwtf8ss5zu933ee5

Best,
Thomas

Learn more at www.diybio.org