How to Build Audrey “Powerhound” O’Niel from Grim War

Jeff K

Aug 14, 2012, 1:36:35 AM8/14/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

I was reading through Grim War and came across Audrey “Powerhound” O’Niel (page 109) and thought "Wow, this is freakin' cool!"

Now I am trying to figure out how to build her powers to use them as a framework for other mechanically similar abilities.

I have a few ideas, but I thought I would take the easy route and check here first.  Anyone have any ideas?  (Hint, hint Mr. Stolze and Mr. Ivey)

Thanks in advance!

Jeff K.

Shane Ivey

Aug 14, 2012, 9:18:47 AM8/14/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
I'm unlikely to have time to look it up for at least a week now that GenCon is upon us. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff K

Sep 5, 2012, 12:36:10 AM9/5/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com