The Grid: A MaOCT Cyberpunk Setting

crash2455

Jan 21, 2012, 3:24:59 PM1/21/12
to Cult of ORE
A long time back, I watched Dennou Coil, a show which relied heavily
on AR and adventures of children in this Augmented Reality world.
Thinking about it a little more, I realized it would fit perfectly
into the ideas of MaOCT. Enjoy and offer any critiques if you feel
like it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cKB2zuY5cim1pMWEDA_PHOo3G3i3hqN6zwHCrf-nP3o/edit

Ydeon

Jan 24, 2012, 4:21:53 PM1/24/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
Oh...I have no time to read this now, but I love Dennou Coil, and this looks very interesting. I hadn't thought of mixing the two.

Mark DiPasquale

Jan 24, 2012, 4:24:14 PM1/24/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
Reminds me a bit of specs in Technoir. Thanks for pointing this out! I've watched a few episodes, and it's great inspiration for Monsters and/or cyberpunk games.

-Mark

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Ydeon <neuron...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh...I have no time to read this now, but I love Dennou Coil, and this looks very interesting. I hadn't thought of mixing the two.

crash2455

Jul 10, 2012, 2:39:01 AM7/10/12
to cult-...@googlegroups.com
We on The Drunk and the Ugly have posted our first playtest of The Grid.  Enjoy.