Problems wioth "Guide me there feature"

Laimis Burokas

Sep 10, 2012, 7:51:11 AM9/10/12
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
Hi i have problems, with guide me there feature,m in previous versions all was ok, now i have problem when i set point to A from GPS and want to guide me to point b ( my point) there no compass i have the problem error. Version is newest. Please help me

Regards,
Laimis

Cruthu Services

Sep 10, 2012, 1:30:54 PM9/10/12
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
You are correct.  There is an issue with using Guide Me There from point B.  I'll look into it and have a fix out shortly.

-Cruthu

-Cruthu Services

Cruthu Services

Sep 10, 2012, 3:41:32 PM9/10/12
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
Turned out to be a corruption in a build config file which caused "Guide Me There" to not link in properly.  I published v2.9.5 today that appears to have resolved this.  Please let me know if it doesn't.

-Cruthu
--

-Cruthu Services