Demo for Warcraft II ?

Gandalf

Dec 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/7/95
So is there a demo for Warcraft II?
I went to Blizzard Home page- NADA.
Can anyone help?

DOYAMA JASON

Dec 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/8/95
In article <4a7elr$c...@news-2.ccinet.ab.ca>,
There was an alpha floating around a while back. But nothing
since then. Besides the alpha sucked rocks. The AI was bad (well it
hasn't got much better), and was buggy.

I've got it and love it. The map editor included is wonderful,
and easy to use. I'm working on some cool maps. Going to be lots of
fun in Christmas.

Get it. and if you play over modem a lot you'll love it

Jason Doyama
--
| "Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no |