Jesus Christ in His proper place

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 5, 2017, 6:27:57 PM9/5/17
... out front of all of our endeavors. Leading the way in light, in
truth, in righteousness, in holiness, in full guidance in all things.

Steve Lawson on a restorat (2 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUmBtUWXxa4

Jesus first. Other things second. It is the natural way of things
because He is the Creator, and the advisor ... but who will listen?

Will you listen?
Will you hear Him out about your sin?
Will you answer His call to be with Him in paradise?

Streets of gold. The river of life. God Himself and you ... face to face.

You'll never get a better offer. Be wise. Receive His free offer of
eternity, His free offer of a new body, His free offer of a mansion in
Heaven, His free offer to forgive you of every hurtful, sinful, hateful
thing you've ever done.

You need to be saved. You need Jesus to save you.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Chad

Sep 5, 2017, 9:49:15 PM9/5/17
First I need a beer.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 5, 2017, 10:10:51 PM9/5/17
On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 9:49:15 PM UTC-4, Chad wrote:
> First I need a beer.

The price of attitude of the heart placing one beer placed ahead of
Jesus Christ: One human soul in Hell burning alive for all eternity.

If you go down that road, Chad, drink your beer slowly. Very slowly,
because the price you'll be paying for that freedom to choose a beer
ahead of Jesus Christ, well you might as well get every last second
of enjoyment, because you'll be paying for it in flames every year
that's ahead forever. Ouch.

-----
Have you ever heard of <strike>Esau</strike>Chad (Genesis 25:29-34)?

Chad

Sep 6, 2017, 11:28:12 AM9/6/17
No sir.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 6, 2017, 12:16:40 PM9/6/17
"We warned you of the dangers ahead, but you said: Don't judge me."
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2a/52/ac/2a52ac4a65ba60567e031106d45e6450--book-jacket.jpg

President Reagan explaining the concept of the separation of church
and state:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFk9A62Q0c

"I think I understand how Abraham Lincoln felt when he said, 'I
have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming
conviction that I have no where else to go.'"

-----
"Now I realize it's fashionable in some circles to believe that
no one in government should encourage others to read the Bible,
that we're told we'll violate the Constitutional separation of
Church and State established by the Founding Fathers of the
First Amendment.

"The First Amendment was not written to protect people and
their laws from religious values. It was written to protect
those values from government tyranny."

-----
"We must be cautious in claiming that God is on our side. I
think the real question we must answer is: Are we on His side?"

-----
"No matter where we live we have a promise that can make all the
difference. A promise from Jesus to soothe our sorrows, heal our
hearts, and drive away our fears. He promised there will never
be a dark night that does not end. Our weeping may endure for a
night, but joy cometh in the morning. He promised if our hearts
our true, His love will be as sure as sunlight. And, by dying for
us, Jesus showed how far our love should be ready to go: all the
way, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten
son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have
everlasting life."

-----
It does not make you weak to acknowledge your need of God in your life.
It is the natural way of things. We are new creations in this universe,
and like newborn babes we need help. We need guidance. We need real
assistance in making our way. And whereas we grow up in these bodies
in this world, we have not yet encountered the spiritual realms at work
against us as we have the annoying neighbor, the bad driver, the bully
classmate or co-worker ... but those invisible spiritual things are
just as real as the things we can see, and they are the forces creating
all of the hostility and tension in this world.

It takes a wise man to step back from the day-to-day, moment-to-moment
minutia of this world and ask the bigger questions. It takes a man not
looking only at the here-and-now, but pondering larger things, examining
their life and the lives of others with a scrutinizing eye. It takes a
soul searching for the truth, and not just floating along life as it
comes, not ever stepping back to ponder truth in any real, meaningful
way.

If you are willing to take that big picture look at things, to look out
and see the world as it is, to seek the truth in finding the answer as
to why things are the way they are ... then you will be able to find it
if you simultaneously seek for the whole truth, because God Himself will
lead you to it.

Only those seeking the real truth will find it, and only when they press
in with passion and vehemence and a full truth-seeking effort. But for
all who do, their lives are forever changed by God as He draws that soul
to Jesus Christ to ask forgiveness for sin, to be born again, and to
then have their eyes opened to a world they never knew before, but one
so powerful it overshadows this flesh-based existence.

-----
Each of us is a sinner. Each of us needs to be forgiven. Who will be
willing to self-examine their lives in light of scripture, in light of
God's all-seeing, all-knowing scrutiny? You can fool me. You can fool
your spouse. You can fool your children. You can fool your pastor.
You can fool everybody ... except one. On Him, you'll never get it
past Him, for He sees straight through to your heart and He knows your
everything.

... and He loves you anyway, despite all your sin, all your evil doing,
all your hate slung to and fro against the people in your life .. He
still wants to forgive your sin more than He wants to judge you for it.

Please ... examine your life against God's scrutiny. Come to the place
of seeing your sin as sin, of acknowledging the harm you've done, and
the people you've hurt, and the hurt you've done to yourself. Come to
the foot of the cross, and look up at the blood pouring out of the
dying Savior and say, "Lord, forgive me, for I am a sinner and I need
to be forgiven."

He will save you today. Right now. This very moment. Ask Him to
forgive your sin and pass today, right now, this very moment, from
eternal death to eternal life. He will change your life forever, and
give you an eternal home that will endure in the paradise of God's own
domain in Heaven. Face-to-face, able to speak to the Creator, able to
fellowship with Him, able to learn and know all that is learnable and
knowable.

It is His promise to us. It is what He is offering through forgiveness
of sin by Jesus Christ. It is our future ... IF we will receive it.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 6, 2017, 12:55:00 PM9/6/17
How would our nation be different if more people in positions of power,
influence, and authority, took time to do this as well when they too
are alone, to come before God in solemn prayer asking for guidance, to
put his trust and faith in One greater than himself, and to acknowledge
that he needs guidance from a solid foundation.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mtv-main-assets/files/resources/prayinggw.jpg

People ... leaders ... anyone with a decision ... how glorious it is
to see that person upon their knees, in prayer, unto God, coming before
their Lord and Savior asking for guidance, asking for forgiveness, so
that He might make their paths ahead. It gives a person such a sense
of assuredness, such a sense of peace. It is amazing.

And, so you all don't think I'm entirely a stuffed shirt, I would add
this: And if need be, with only the man, God, his prayers, and the
painter and his canvas there in the midst to record the moment for
posterity, though nowadays we'd say his friend was there with a cell
phone, or maybe his Solo Shot camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kygT-Yizj8s

-----
God wants us doing the things we are doing in this world, but He wants
us doing them for Him. He wants us to do them in subjection to Him,
so that we are not doing bad things, are not being immoral, are not
harming others, but are working our talents, labor, and efforts in
making the lives of those around us better, of helping to free them
rather than enslave them (to money bondage, or to artificial con-
straints bondage like copyrights or patents).

You have great talents. Great attributes. Free time. Personal
interests. Unique abilities. God wants to have you come to Him
and first ask forgiveness for your sin, and then to move in this
world using all of those abilities you have ... but with a renewed
purpose, one that He will give you, one that will light up your
life and the lives of those around you from the inside out.

You will know a true servant of God, a true born again through the
saving blood of Jesus Christ person ... by their actions. You
will see in them the changed heart, which runs contrary to the
former heart they had, and the heart of the people in this world
who are not yet saved.

Jesus has a purpose for us, both here on Earth, and in eternity.
It is to come to Him and ask forgiveness, and then to go out and
teach others about Him. He wants the same for you as He has for
those who have come before you to salvation. He wants you to reach
out and give them the same gift those before you received, the gift
of teaching, of the knowledge of sin, judgment, condemnation, and
more importantly, salvation through Jesus Christ.

-----
With the things you do, the knowledge you have, the abilities you
possess ... you can make an impact in this world for Jesus Christ
by the things you already know and do in your life ... just by
bringing them in subjection to Him (getting rid of bad stuff, and
having Him lead you to increasing good stuff).

You can shine in this world for God. You can make a difference
in real people's lives. The ground is planted, the crops have come
up, and the harvest is at hand. People everywhere are tired of
being beaten down by the evil forces at work in this world. People
everywhere are looking for those lights who will lead people into
all truth and righteousness, and not as pretenders, not as tricksters.
God doesn't call anyone into falseness, but into real, honest, true,
service to Him, His Son, and by the guidance of His Holy Spirit, so
named because His Spirit is separate and distinct from other things.

-----
Use those things you have for God. Come to Jesus and ask forgiveness
for your sin, and then watch Him change your life and work miracles
in people's lives around you. Watch your heart be torn asunder by
the changes from within. It will be a new you, a positive you, a
crying you, a filled with joy and joyful tears you. It will be the
eternal you brought to bear upon this sin-laden world. It will be
the contrast between the flesh and the spirit unrolled before your
eyes so that you can say, "My my my, I had no idea."

-----
His love ... living within you ... guiding you toward everything right.
It's who Jesus is. It's what He does for those He saves. It's what
He'll do for you right now if you'll ask Him to forgive your sin, and
to replace your hard heart with His heart of love.

I look forward to seeing you in Heaven.

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 7, 2017, 2:53:26 PM9/7/17
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 8:28:12 AM UTC-7, Chad wrote:
> No sir.

I bet Keith Thompson thinks your life was worse than Marek Novotny's. This is something beyond you. You're clueless!

It won't matter because the name on a post does not matter, we know it is from Keith Thompson anyway.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Steve Carroll

Sep 7, 2017, 4:53:14 PM9/7/17
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 8:28:12 AM UTC-7, Chad wrote:
> No sir.

VPN dude Marek's computer has more hard drives than Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis's. VPN dude Marek wins. Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis loses. Simple as that. Can you cease seeking for my attention? Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis showed himself to be a charlatan by claiming he would not rebut VPN dude Marek via shouting 'score: -999' and then engaging him anyway using a 3rd party. So Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis changed his story to VPN dude Marek responding to any sock of his.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus

Steve Carroll

Sep 7, 2017, 5:43:42 PM9/7/17
On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 08:28:12 UTC-7, Chad wrote:
> No sir.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster's reverse compiled Windows with the Borůvka's algorithm to automate texts which are in the form of ones from a previous post in the group. I think the point is not 100% to get them to listen to him. The point is likely to piss Scott Lurndal off for flooding outside groups he knows I frequent. Usenet is a self-governing non-organization based on mutual trust with strangers that The Flying Spaghetti Monster lacks.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster-like jerks are now yapping about the Windows "interface" as if it even potentially exists. The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't know if there is a encumbered open sores solution or not. Enjoy the accommodations in the bursting at the seams sewer of my rubbish bin.

Some time ago I did work on and showed some bash for the front end (only works on Linux) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid The Flying Spaghetti Monster's nonstop crap while reading with Google Groups.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI

Jonas Eklundh

Sep 7, 2017, 9:33:26 PM9/7/17
On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 08:28:12 UTC-7, Chad wrote:
> No sir.

I think the point is not really to get people to listen to him. The point is likely to piss me off for spraying outside groups he knows I frequent. Things change. Perhaps the idea of a website is getting ridiculous. I have a custom setup I use as well, but it's something you would not understand.

Just some names Insecure Marek Novotny has used
"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <stevecarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll <trollkiller@xxxxxx> *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo
Insecure Marek Novotny does not know if there is a free open sores that promotes PEE.

Jesus's computer has more cores than Insecure Marek Novotny's. Jesus wins. Insecure Marek Novotny loses. Any questions?

Steve Carroll

Sep 7, 2017, 10:34:01 PM9/7/17
"You are never up to anything good" said Keith Thompson's husband.

If The Holy Ghost has 'b.pdf' open in a program such as Atom and Keith Thompson wants to change its name to 'linux.doc' via a preset script, The Holy Ghost's method might be of value, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Keith Thompson wants to hurt everyone here: If he can't be the focus here then nobody will.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!!
http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h

Steven Petruzzellis

Sep 7, 2017, 11:29:49 PM9/7/17
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:33:26 PM UTC-7, Jonas Eklundh wrote:
Who are you even speaking to? This is something you merely pretend to understand.

Time to blame the herd!

These morons get their thrill out of eliciting annoyed responses to their lies, which is the very definition of a troll. I am not going to play like Marek Novotny did not square me away with scripting and I am thankful for his help. Jesus has my posts to copy and should learn to at least pretend he grew a brain from here on... but he fell on his face when he trolled Marek Novotny ;)

Why would you want to limit any applications on Mint to what can be done on commercial OSs? I am working on a system which will blow what Linux has away. Bravo, Marek Novotny, you are now living rent-free inside Jesus's beady little brain.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.system/6m_7Z7rQ6Hg

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 2:18:29 AM9/8/17
The content clearly is a bunch of randomized bullshit. 2+2= Xfce is definitely my second favorite DE and the only one I advocate to Mac morons. Primary interface is KDE, though. Lots of desktop effects is all you require after all. Steve Carroll reported him years ago. As expected, it did nothing to stop the bozo. Just nonsense from bartc. But bartc has left tech behind and is simply holding me culpable for the exploits of himself.

bartc loves that Steve Carroll is on the other end. Imagine if bartc walked up to a dog and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be rewarding.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 3:36:43 AM9/8/17
Perhaps you use it erroneously. Do you not fathom the use of encryption?

Tizen runs on the KDE kernel. So yeah, KDE is mobile. KDE is a super computer. KDE is a server. KDE is a desktop. KDE is growing in market share. Plenty of denizens continue responding to Rick C. Hodgin. To be clear, I do not chide Jerry Stuckle for his ire but, frankly, I can not figure out why he writes here other than to mess with Rick C. Hodgin. Jerry Stuckle is focused on discussions as found in a non-trolling group and trolling groups simply will just lead to frustration. I know we have different notions entirely.

Why would you want to limit all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Windows?

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

mark.b...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2017, 3:50:35 AM9/8/17
On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 17:55:00 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

> How would our nation be different ...

You do realise that there is a world beyond /your/ nation, do you?

Oh and by the way - naff off you prat!

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 3:52:04 AM9/8/17
Obviously, the top undertaking that matters to James Kuyper is seeming "moral", and if he can't have that he will post more evidence to actively kick advocates down, effectively ending every group he goes to. I still persist in being unpersuaded that these flooding posts are scripted. Fool!

From how James Kuyper posted - by demanding details of the Mac and more - he has not figured out an algorithmically challenging task in his life. If he had he'd have understood the requirements which include publishing the source! Are you being idiotic on purpose? I am not going to pretend Marek Novotny didn't save my skin on my network and I acknowledge his knowledge. James Kuyper has Marek Novotny's posts to copy and could begin to at least pretend he is no longer complete ignorant because of this ;) Until James Kuyper offers up his 'expert' GNU/Linux program for appraisal, there is no threat, just boisterous claims.

-
Puppy Videos
http://prescottcomputerguy.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
Jonas Eklundh

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 8, 2017, 8:11:51 AM9/8/17
On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:50:35 AM UTC-4, mark.b...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 17:55:00 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > How would our nation be different ...
> You do realise that there is a world beyond /your/ nation, do you?

Yes. But if the United States were a nation given over to Jesus
Christ, how different would the world be? We would be a nation
of wealth and prosperity reaching out to help the other nations
of the world, rather than to enslave them with debt, oppression
through military occupation and force. Our technology would grow
and flow out. Prices would be lower. All people would have health
care and medicines. People would be encouraged to thrive in their
base abilities, etc.

> Oh and by the way - naff off you prat!

The things I advocate and teach are desirable. The only reason
you have a problem with these ideas is because they stem up from
Jesus Christ. The problem you have is not with me, but it is
with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He places you
into the position of being accountable to someone, and that's
something you, in your sin, do not want.

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 8:19:53 AM9/8/17
I am a complete fan of System76, because that's where all the stimulating modernization is happening. This forum is a puss-filled cyst.

Turns out Mark Bilk's persistent referencing of Steve Carroll met that definition, so he pretended he never said that.

I'm guessing, after ignoring all the trolling from Mark Bilk, it is primarily just two of them making most of the bombardment. Yes. And both thoroughly psychotic nuts. Nobody gets it, I don't get it. The guy is as popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip -- and with good cause. You hacked it and deleted competing systems and your "amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh

Scott Lurndal

Sep 8, 2017, 8:33:08 AM9/8/17
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> writes:
>On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:50:35 AM UTC-4, mark.b...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 17:55:00 UTC+1, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
>> > How would our nation be different ...
>> You do realise that there is a world beyond /your/ nation, do you?
>
>Yes. But if the United States were a nation given over to Jesus
>Christ,

It would be no better than Yemen, Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan if
that were the case. Probably worse. The most eggregious sins
against man are done in the name of religion, and yours is no better
than any other in that respect.

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 8:35:07 AM9/8/17
So many jerks are posting about the Debian "ecosystem" as if that seriously is a goal of the community.

I bet Dan 'The Shill' Cross does not even know what is wrong with Breitbart. With no reason at all, as is usual for Dan 'The Shill' Cross.

Dan 'The Shill' Cross shows at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways that underscore they are a response, not just gibberish. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a war.

Who are you even blubbering to? For crying out loud, just recently Dan 'The Shill' Cross was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in irony-quotes) are insisting desktop Linux is perfect as is.

-
Get Rich Slow!
http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.advocacy/smzXrBhsWf4
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 8, 2017, 8:36:49 AM9/8/17
I'll take this a step further and say this:

You are accountable to God
You do have sin.
Your sin will damn you to eternal hellfire.
God DOES NOT WANT THAT END for you.
He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to offer a way out.
Jesus offers salvation for free, just for the asking.

There is a great waterfall coming in your life. You are stuck in
the flow and you cannot get away. That waterfall goes over and
down and will deposit you into the eternal lake of fire. The only
option you have to get away from that fate is to ask, just ask,
Jesus Christ to forgive your sin.

If you believe He can save you, and you ask Him to save you, then
He will save you. If you deny Him, or do not believe, then you
are today, right now, ALREADY condemned.

Jesus is your only way out ... and He offers salvation for free.
All you have to do is ask Him. He could not have made it any
easier and still given you a choice (you choose your eternal
destination: Heaven with God in a body like the angels, or
eternal Hell fire in a body that does not burn up in the flames,
but is continually tormented forever).

THAT is the price of SIN. And all who embrace SIN will be put
away FOREVER into that place of confinement: Hell.

What kind of fool would choose eternal Hell fire and torment
over humbling yourself and asking forgiveness for you sin?
Do you have sin?

Have you ever told a lie, even one lie ever?
Have you ever stolen anything, even one time ever?
Have you ever lusted after someone who was not your spouse,
even one time ever?
Have you ever coveted what another person has, even one
time ever?

ALL OF US are sinners. ALL OF US need salvation. Jesus offers
salvation to ALL OF US. But He honors OUR CHOICE, so that it
IS NOT GOD who sends us to Hell, but WE SEND OURSELVES BY OUR
OWN CHOICE.

------
Where do you want to go for eternity? Jesus offers you paradise
forever just for the asking. You know you're guilty. You know
you need a savior, someone to forgive you for your sin. Just
ask Him to forgive you and He will, if your asking is sincere.

Rick C. Hodgin

Sep 8, 2017, 8:47:06 AM9/8/17
[I apologize if this posts twice, Eternal September has been reporting
periodic errors during reading and posting in the past couple weeks.]

-----
"Religion," yes. Jesus Christ, no.

Jesus Christ is not religion. He forgives sin and restores us to
our true three-fold nature (soul, body, spirit). Until He forgives
our sin, we are under judgment before God and are dead spiritually.

This is where ALL RELIGIONS ARE world-wide: they are only able to
operate in the flesh, and Satan owns the flesh through sin.

What Jesus brings is the born again nature, the spirit nature, which
enables us to overcome Satan's ploys against our flesh.

Born again people are not like other people. They still have a body
and they are here in this world, but they also have a new spirit
nature, which gives them a purpose and course for life that is much
different than those who are not born again ... in fact, it's the
exact opposite of those who are not born again because Satan's
influence in this world is so pervasive, and all of Satan's influence
goes against God.

When we are born again, God Himself speaks to our spirit, and guides
us by His own Holy Spirit, which is why Christians change when they
are born again.

-----
It's not a bunch of bunk I'm teaching people here, Scott. It's not
more of the same old trashy religion the world has seen. I'm teach-
ing about SALVATION FROM SIN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, AND THE BORN AGAIN
NATURE.

It's different. I urge you to study it. The gospel of John is a
good place to start. You learn the love of Jesus Christ, as this
gospel was written decades after Jesus died, ascended, and the Holy
Spirit was given to man at Pentecost. It shows the current age of
the Gentiles, and the outreach of God to all people as it is in this
age:

Gospel of John -- 3 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OkuvT5JFo

How many movies do you watch that are three hours? Give yourself
three hours to TASTE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF if these things I teach
you are real or not.

Everyone who is being saved will hear truth in the words of Jesus
Christ. Everyone who is being saved will hear this message and
know WITHIN THEMSELVES ALREADY that these words are true. It is
the spirit nature asserting itself in one's existence, and it is
not an act of the flesh or of the reasoning of man. It is a new
thing, and it is pervasive to the point of salvation for everyone
who will be saved.

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 8:50:40 AM9/8/17

--
My Snoring Solution!
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 9:06:14 AM9/8/17

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
http://www.5z8.info/mercenary_w5v9dl_open.exe

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 9:22:16 AM9/8/17
It's a long saga, and Mark 'The Shill' Bilk is simultaneously an expert bullshiter of trolling remarks, while posting with socks with a myriad of tells. Mark 'The Shill' Bilk has cut down on the hundreds of self promoting, bullshit attacks he used to create but he is unchanged in the honesty dept. He just uses shills more now to spawn those posts. Mark 'The Shill' Bilk calls it "trolling" him, even though he continues to trigger that precise criteria. Like most everyone else in here, Mark 'The Shill' Bilk relies on CNN to build views on matters. That being the case, he only believes and consents to the media news which also are the ones which paint socialists in a falsely positive and respectable light.

His dream is to see Rick C. Hodgin annoyed by idiotic lying. And hey, that could happen. What Mark 'The Shill' Bilk really means: His remarkable "technical support competence" diverted his attention from an add-on he wants that does exist on Cooledit. The only thing on the fritz here is Mark 'The Shill' Bilk.

--
Puppy Videos!!
https://youtu.be/VxLiH-x0aeY

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 10:29:15 PM9/8/17
I still persist in being uncertain that these nonstop posts are not from Steven Petruzzellis, clearly they are from Robert Wessel.

So he changed his story to responding to any sock of his.

Total hogwash by a delusional, lying, Machiavellian, tag-teaming bozo who would not be honest no matter what his socks/shills say. What I do is certainly faster. The guy is as well liked as a drunken karaoke singer -- and with good reason.

What is your evidence?

VPN is based on Linux. Even if Robert Wessel is too stupid to figure that out.

If the content is a bunch of randomized bullshit. Only glue sniffing would lead to that.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything
http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virus
http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Sep 8, 2017, 11:37:34 PM9/8/17
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

--
This broke the Internet
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4

Steve Carroll

Sep 9, 2017, 4:56:19 PM9/9/17
For others I'd suspect the comment is questionable. Given that it's Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin I would dump that step and go straight to 'bullshit' because that's most of what Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin does. It is faster to assume it is a lie until proved otherwise. Now that nobody is responding to Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin, he's making it sound like he's achieved some great victory -- when in fact, people are just not playing his game anymore.

Can ASCII characters be concatenated into a string with a logical connection to the "real" world; that is the question posed recently by those astonished at the fire-hose of nonsense from assorted google-posters and basement-dwelling ultra-cranks.

You haven't been following him to comprehend the depths of the guy's perversion.

It's a long saga, and Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin is simultaneously a master at off-the-cuff trolling remarks, while posting with nyms that speak just like him. What did you assume from the lying imbecile? That Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin dumb-ass has nothing to lose but time. He has nothing else. Especially not ambition. Do not get too full of hot air, Satan's buddy Rick Hodgin, sometimes "your shills" are just that.

Android is based on Linux. Of course.

--
One Smart Penny!!
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_t8w8io_asian-brides

Steve Carroll

Kenny McCormack

Feb 3, 2018, 9:48:19 AM2/3/18
In article <1995f9e2-24d8-4133...@googlegroups.com>,
Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Yes. But if the United States were a nation given over to Jesus
>Christ, how different would the world be? We would be a nation
>of wealth and prosperity reaching out to help the other nations
>of the world, rather than to enslave them with debt, oppression
>through military occupation and force. Our technology would grow
>and flow out. Prices would be lower. All people would have health
>care and medicines. People would be encouraged to thrive in their
>base abilities, etc.

The problem with this line of debate is that it is precisely your party
(I'm assuming you're a Pubbie; if not, I'm glad to be wrong about this [*])
is precisely the one doing all the (clearly un-Christian) things you
mention.

And yet, against all logic, they (that party) claim to be the party of God
and Christianity. It boggles the mind.

[*] Somehow, I just can't see you as being sensible politically, but if so,
then my hat's off to you.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Mandela

Rick C. Hodgin

Feb 3, 2018, 10:03:49 AM2/3/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 9:48:19 AM UTC-5, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <1995f9e2-24d8-4133...@googlegroups.com>,
> Rick C. Hodgin <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Yes. But if the United States were a nation given over to Jesus
> >Christ, how different would the world be? We would be a nation
> >of wealth and prosperity reaching out to help the other nations
> >of the world, rather than to enslave them with debt, oppression
> >through military occupation and force. Our technology would grow
> >and flow out. Prices would be lower. All people would have health
> >care and medicines. People would be encouraged to thrive in their
> >base abilities, etc.
>
> The problem with this line of debate is that it is precisely your party
> (I'm assuming you're a Pubbie; if not, I'm glad to be wrong about this [*])
> is precisely the one doing all the (clearly un-Christian) things you
> mention.

You do not understand, nor do you seek to understand. You only wield
your scythe.

> And yet, against all logic, they (that party) claim to be the party of God
> and Christianity. It boggles the mind.
>
> [*] Somehow, I just can't see you as being sensible politically, but if so,
> then my hat's off to you.

True serve Christ. We operate in this world in the systems in place,
seeking to change them out if possible, influence them toward Christ
where possible, but always looking up to Him first, and then moving.

Just because someone calls theirself a Christian, it doesn't mean they
are. You will know them by their fruit. A born again Christian will
move as Christ commanded, and will call out others who are not.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Feb 3, 2018, 10:06:51 AM2/3/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 10:03:49 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> True serve Christ.

I don't know how this was lost, but what I wrote was:

"True born again Christians serve Christ..."

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Chris M. Thomasson

Feb 3, 2018, 3:48:09 PM2/3/18