Let us together create something the world desperately needs

Rick C. Hodgin

Jul 20, 2017, 2:29:58 PM7/20/17
You go to any place in the world and you see people trying to get ahead.
They are looking to improve their life, being willing to use their
natural creativity and resourcefulness, learned abilities, learned
expertise, and purposed disciplining in reaching a goal, to produce
something they can then offer to others.

Most people do this for money, or for their own personal interests such
as Frank or Bill offering their product to the open source community,
with attribution coming back to them and their offering.

-----
What I would like to do is something new.

Each of us has been created and gifted by God to the unique and special
abilities we possess. In addition, He has given us the opportunities
where He has to allow us to learn and grow and experience and do, all
those things we've been able to do in our lives.

For us in this semiconductor industry, we have gone the various paths
we have to get here, but here we are together.

What I want to do is give back to God the recognition, honor, and glory
for those things He's allowed us to do in this world.

I want us to come together and produce real world products that people
can use, and use efficiently and greatly, and to do so reaching deep
within each of our souls and pulling out the best of our experience,
knowledge, expertise, creativity, resourcefulness, and everything else
we possess, and then lifting all of that up together as this offering
we'll create unto the Lord.

-----
It is not for other reasons I am moving forward in my life. I want to
express in those area I have interest in, and I want to do so to make
people's lives better ... but I want to do it while giving full and
total glory and honor to God for what He first did for me.

Without Him, I would be nothing, I would have nothing, and there would
be no desire toward these ends. But because of who He is, I have real
hope, real abilities, real opportunities to affect and impact this
world, and I desire greatly from within to do this.

I ask you to come forward and help me on these projects. Do not do it
for me. Do it because you too love God and want to give back. He is
assembling a team of like-minded individuals focused upon Him who will
then produce the culmination of that which their skills will present.

-----
Lift your skills to God, and dig deep within yourself to offer up the
best of that which you possess, and then put it together in this product
for our fellow man. The feeling you'll get from that full-on best-of-
yourself giving ... it is unlike anything else you'll ever experience.

Jesus is worthy of this offering up of our lives and skills. Let's do
this project for Him:

http://www.libsf.org

"In God's sight, we've come together.
We've come together to help each other.
Let's grow this project up ... together!
In service and Love to The Lord, forever!"

We can change the world by taking our focus off private personal goals,
and setting them on serving Him in this world. We can watch Him grow
and blossom our effort to something the world has never seen before.

I urge you ... please step forward and serve the Lord in this way.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Jul 20, 2017, 3:02:02 PM7/20/17
On 7/20/2017 2:29 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Lift your skills to God, and dig deep within yourself to offer up the
> best of that which you possess, and then put it together in this product
> for our fellow man. The feeling you'll get from that full-on best-of-
> yourself giving ... it is unlike anything else you'll ever experience.
>
> Jesus is worthy of this offering up of our lives and skills. Let's do
> this project for Him:
>
> http://www.libsf.org
>
> "In God's sight, we've come together.
> We've come together to help each other.
> Let's grow this project up ... together!
> In service and Love to The Lord, forever!"
>
> We can change the world by taking our focus off private personal goals,
> and setting them on serving Him in this world. We can watch Him grow
> and blossom our effort to something the world has never seen before.
>
> I urge you ... please step forward and serve the Lord in this way.

Think of what we can accomplish when God is our banner, when we are,
from within, doing these things for Him.

My goals are a complete hardware and software stack. To design our
own CPU, our own motherboards, our own memory, video, networking,
sound, and all other devices required to move forward. I want us
to create all new designs that aren't tied to anything legacy.

I want us to create our own operating system to run atop that hardware.
Our own device drivers and applications to run atop that kernel. I
want us to create a product that we can manufacture and ship to people
to use. I want it to honor Jesus Christ within and without. I want
it to be something people have in their daily lives, reminding them
that they were bought at a price on that cross at Calvary.

I want people to receive this idea, and move the concept into their
own areas of interests. Car makers making cars not for profit, or
for parent car companies, but for the Lord, and for people. Making
a car that is easily serviceable, maintainable, easily repaired,
with inexpensive parts, etc.

I want this to move into the areas of manufacturing farm equipment,
and devices we'll use in our home, and into businesses that connect
things together like Internet Service Providers.

I want the world to be undone from its corporate mindset, and to
instead be focused upon the Lord, and upon His people, and in doing
right by Him, and right by them.

I want us to serve the Lord with our lives, and in all of the ways
we are in this world expressing ourselves unto Him, and only in all
right ways.

We can do this ... together. He can be our God, and we can be His
people, and we can stand up in this world united unto Him, and we
can say, "No!" to the corporate blaspheming giants that are trying
to kill people everywhere, and not just in the body, but in the
soul. Companies moving in evil ways by the men who acquiesce to the
god of this age (Satan) who leads them toward all manner of harm
against God's people for filthy lucre, moving by that which JFK talked
about ... "covet means" ... so that people are drawn in by whatever it
is they most seek.

This world we live in is heinous and become worse every day. We have
the power and ability and authority in Jesus Christ to change it. We
can stand up together and say, "NO! NO! NO! It will be like it has
been no longer. We are taking it back for the Lord."

-----
It starts with men and women hearing this call to serve Him in their
lives. It starts with men and women willing to put in the time and
stand up rightly for their Lord It starts with men and women willing
to look beyond their flesh, beyond their immediate needs, and to step
up in faith doing what's right knowing that the Lord will never leave
us or forsake us.

It takes brave men and women to do this, and this call is being extended
to you right now. If you hear the Lord's call within your heart, then
step up and serve Him where you are. If you hear the call to come on
board with an effort like this, or to create one of your own in your
area of personal interest, then do so ... but make certain you are
doing it unto Him, because the enemy in this world is no slouch. He
can deceive men and women with even the best intentions, which is why
we must come together and have the solid foundation in the Lord as we
move forward. We can move forward with a constant and consistent
focus upon the Lord, and let Him protect us and guide us in this world.

-----
Your service to the Lord is the calling of your life. It is not some
thing you've done or been doing, but it has all been in preparation
for this. Move forward where you are to serve Him with everything you
possess. Everything you occupy. Everything you are. Make Him number
one in your life, and then show this world what someone can do when
they are in service to God Almighty.

Rick C. Hodgin

Jul 20, 2017, 3:39:22 PM7/20/17
On 7/20/2017 3:01 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Think of what we can accomplish when God is our banner, when we are,
> from within, doing these things for Him.
>
> My goals are a complete hardware and software stack. To design our
> own CPU, our own motherboards, our own memory, video, networking,
> sound, and all other devices required to move forward. I want us
> to create all new designs that aren't tied to anything legacy.
>
> I want us to create our own operating system to run atop that hardware.
> Our own device drivers and applications to run atop that kernel. I
> want us to create a product that we can manufacture and ship to people
> to use. I want it to honor Jesus Christ within and without. I want
> it to be something people have in their daily lives, reminding them
> that they were bought at a price on that cross at Calvary.

For this project, there are tiers involved in design:

1) Hardware -- comp.arch, comp.arch.fpga
2) Kernel -- alt.os.development
3) Drivers -- comp.lang.c, comp.lang.c++
4) Assemblers and compilers -- alt.lang.asm, comp.lang.asm.x86
5) Utilities and applications -- Various

You have expertise you can offer to the Lord. You have skills that can
be given to Him and to your fellow man in an offering which is, from the
ground up, given over to Him.

We need hardware people.
We need low-level software people.
We need general software people.

We can give the world the foundation it needs to empower every other
discipline people will engage in. It starts with us at the computer
level, the core of data processing, and then goes out through the
communication networks, and then into every other discipline.

I urge you to step up and embrace this vision of service to the Lord,
and not to companies or money, but in doing things rightly for Him,
and for those people He's placed here around us.

We can take this world back from the evil enemy forces that are at
work against us ... and we can do so in service to the Lord in a way
that will let us go to sleep soundly each night, knowing in our
hearts and minds that we are doing right, because of the One we are
serving in this way.

-----
Think of what can be accomplished if we will all come together and
begin this project with our focus on the One who is immovable.

Rick C. Hodgin

Jul 21, 2017, 8:18:33 AM7/21/17
On 7/20/2017 3:39 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On 7/20/2017 3:01 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
>> Think of what we can accomplish when God is our banner, when we are,
>> from within, doing these things for Him.
>>
>> My goals are a complete hardware and software stack...
>
> We can give the world the foundation it needs to empower every other
> discipline people will engage in. It starts with us at the computer
> level, the core of data processing, and then goes out through the
> communication networks, and then into every other discipline...

Is there anyone who would like to see the world changed so that
corporations and profit-ends are no longer the driving forces at
work, but rather loving and helping-people ends are the driving
forces at work?

People are important. All people. Every last person everywhere
is important. And all of them have been given the opportunity by
Jesus Christ to be forgiven for their sin and have eternal life.

-----
Jesus didn't come here to save the Europeans. Or the Australians.
Or the Africans. Or any particular people group. He came to open
the doors of Heaven and eternal life to ALL people WORLD-WIDE.

This message is written in His very charge to His believers:

Matthew 28:18+ http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/28.htm

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is
given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in
the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have
commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto
the end of the world. Amen.

"Teach all nations." Other translations use "make disciples of all
nations." This necessarily involves a teaching effort, and one that
is not a small affair, but it is a personal investment of our time,
knowledge, resources, and labor in reaching people.

-----
You can be a part of that future Kingdom even here upon the Earth.
You can embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ, so that "Thy will
be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven" is brought to bear upon this
wanton world full of evil and hate.

You can be that bright light shining in the darkness, the lighthouse
placed there to guide people to safety and security.

It's not about creating a new religion, or even about joining and
existing one. It's about being part of the body of Christ, so that
you come directly to Him and ask forgiveness, and then let Him guide
you from within for the remainder of your days.

-----
In your discipline, where you are, your life has been preparing you
for what is about to come upon this world. You have the opportunity
to mentor and teach and make disciples of people who are all around
you. You can serve the Lord in this world from where you are, and
alter the practices of the business and social interests you're
involved with to no longer operate as they have, but to gain a new
focus upon Him, and with a renewed purpose and vigor go forth and
teach others to do the same.

You are the force for change you've been wanting. Step up. Do so
unto Him first and ahead of all things. And then move forward in
the places He will lead you. Do not let the enemy's attempts to
keep you where you are succeed. Did deep within and draw from His
pure well of life, authority, and power. He will guide you toward
all right ends, and toward all right ends for all time, and for all
people.

Thank you, and may the Lord bless you richly toward service to Him,
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Aug 4, 2017, 7:21:12 AM8/4/17
I keep seeing applications of technology applied to things like this:

https://www.facebook.com/AMD/photos/pcb.10155652423026473/10155652415776473/

In this vision I have to create a full hardware and software stack as
an offering to the Lord, to honor Him as His creation, I do not want to
encourage technology to be used for such perverse ends. I want us to
embrace what He's given us, and be creative and expressive unto Him and
His creation here in this world. To model simulations of real world
things to aid in discovery and research. To help find cures to our
diseases, to help feed and clothe and provide medical care and housing
for all of the living, breathing souls we have here. To outlaw abortion
and to teach people the ways of God for society.

A society holding God rightly before its people, embracing His teachings,
honoring Him with their lives, such a society would thrive like none
other because His ways are right, and true, and prosperous for all.

I do not want us using the resources of this world toward selfish ends
of hoarding and empire building. I want our community of man to live
and work together focusing on how we can use our talents and gifts to
make other people's lives better.

It starts for me in technology, in hardware and software because those
are my interests. But it must spread out to all people such that we all
embrace this goal of serving and honoring God with our lives so we can
live and prosper and all have hope, and all be expressive unto the people
around us, so that our unique and special person exerts upon this world
in love, to help others grow and maximize their potential, God giving to
each of them liberally and generously, even through us.

It begins with a vision, a focus, a discipline, and it continyes outward
in all directions from there, wuth love leading the way: love for God,
love for our fellow man even as our own selves.

God will enable us to succeed ... if we will trust in Him, and seek Him
out so we are walking as He guides, because He only guides rightly, and
maximally, to lift and benefit all.

Jesus makes it possible by forgiving our sin. And then we make His gift
of forgiveness and redemption mean something by our labor and our choices.

Please join in on this project. Let your unique qualities be used to
serve God, and man, through an effort where you directly name Him for
the purposes of fulfilling love's charter within your own soul.

Thank you, and may God bless you richly toward love,
Rick C. Hodgin