Good Osprey news in Fort Collins (Larimer County)

Barry

Mar 27, 2013, 1:15:48 PM3/27/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Driving into FC today, I saw that the new nesting platform on East Prospect at the Poudre Trail is occupied!

Looked like an Osprey to me, will try for a closer look to verify.

- Barry Gingrich
  Broomfield County

Barry

Mar 28, 2013, 10:23:07 AM3/28/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com
When I drove by the FC E. Prospect platform at dusk on 3/27, no Osprey. Maybe I jumped the gun, maybe Mr Osprey was just platform-shopping, or maybe he was busy elsewhere. I'll keep watching. I really want to see this platform get used.

Marcia Maeda

Mar 28, 2013, 3:35:02 PM3/28/13
to barrylg...@gmail.com, cob...@googlegroups.com
One osprey standing on the cross arm of the nest pole on E. Prospect in Fort Collins at 12:25 today.

Marcia Maeda
N. of Windsor, E. of Timnath

Sent from my iPad

Barry

Apr 3, 2013, 3:03:55 PM4/3/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com, barrylg...@gmail.com
This morning, I saw that a second Osprey has joined the one who was hanging out at the new nesting platform on E Prospect in Fort Collins (Larimer County).

They need to get to work on that nest. It's just a few sticks right now.