When did ColdFusion 10 get released?

Mark Picker

May 16, 2012, 3:39:31 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I was just having a look for something on the Adobe site and clicked on the Products/ColdFusion link and noticed that everything is ColdFusion 10.  I didn't think it was being released until later in the year?

Cheers
Mark

Mark Picker

May 16, 2012, 3:45:59 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Myers

May 16, 2012, 3:46:04 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I first saw an announcement yesterday

Sent from my mobile

christophe albrech

May 16, 2012, 5:30:29 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
May 15, 2012 will always be remembered in history as the day CF10 was released. Oh no wait, I meant Diablo 3.

ColdGen Internet Solutions

May 16, 2012, 7:42:32 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
:) Just bought it (D3) and am downloading now!

Should be upgrading to CS6 and CF10 soon...

Peter Tilbrook
Web Administrator, The Club Group Pty. Ltd.
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6104-9981
Mob: +61-2-0457-449-016

Email Address: peter.t...@coldgen.com
WWW: http://www.coldgen.com/
WWW2: http://www.clubgroup.com.au/
Twitter: @ColdGen

ABN: 80 826 226 128

Brett Payne-Rhodes

May 16, 2012, 8:01:28 AM5/16/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
It seems that there are some 'interesting' changes in the CF10 EULA. Particularly interesting is that CF9 has already been pulled and if you want to use CF9 you must purchase a CF10 license and accept the new EULA - as long as you already have the CF9 installer...

http://cfmumbojumbo.com/cf/index.cfm/coding/coldfusion-10-eula-changes/

Brett
B)

Mark