MAD! Melbourne Adobe Developers: Apache Flex: The way forward. June 21st, 2012

Peter Robertson

Jun 18, 2012, 11:45:12 PM6/18/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Justin Mclean has more than 15 years experience in developing web based applications and over that time has worked on hundreds of web applications, database driven web sites, multimedia applications and semiconnected desktop applications.

Justin has managed his own consulting company Class Software for 15 years and has a long history with Adobe/Macromedia/Allaire products in particular ColdFusion (still has the 3 floppies it originally came on) and Flex (now Apache Flex). Justin is also a Apache Flex board member and committer, an Adobe Community Professional, a certified Adobe trainer for ColdFusion and Flex and is an international conference speaker.

Apache Flex: The way forward
An inside look of the Apache Flex project, it current status, what has (and hasn't) been achieved, it's future direction and what you can do to get involved.

Date: Thursday 21st June 2012
Time: 6:30 PM
Location:
CogState
Level 2
255 Bourke Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000

A note on the door will provide a number to ring for access.
RSVP: Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend so we know how many pizzas to order.

As always, many thanks to Dale Fraser and CogState for their hospitality. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Peter Robertson

Co-Manager
Melbourne Adobe Developers

Steve Onnis

Manager
Melbourne Adobe Developers

Dale Fraser

Jun 18, 2012, 11:51:27 PM6/18/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com

Paul Kukiel

Jun 18, 2012, 11:52:44 PM6/18/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there along with Alex and Kenneth.

Regards,

Bill Moniz

Jun 18, 2012, 11:54:04 PM6/18/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.  I'm in.

Cheers,
Bill.

Phil Haeusler

Jun 18, 2012, 11:57:39 PM6/18/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.  See you all there

Phil

Jeff Gietz

Jun 19, 2012, 12:05:30 AM6/19/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Jeff

Gavin Baumanis

Jun 19, 2012, 1:19:04 AM6/19/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there, along with Iggy.

Justin Mclean has more than 15 years experience in developing web based applications and over that time has worked on hundreds of web applications, database driven web sites, multimedia applications and semiconnected desktop applications.

Brendan Owen

Jun 19, 2012, 2:15:25 AM6/19/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Should be good

Dale Fraser <da...@fraser.id.au> wrote:

>Will be there
>

>Regards
>
>Dale Fraser
>

>http://dale.fraser.id.au
>
>http://cfmldocs.com
>
>http://learncf.com
>
>http://flexcf.com

Chong

Jun 19, 2012, 8:47:41 PM6/19/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I will be there... see you folks tomorrow!

Pat

Jun 19, 2012, 11:48:24 PM6/19/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it but would love to see some artefacts from the presentation - screencast, powerpoints etc..

Gavin Baumanis

Jun 20, 2012, 7:44:34 AM6/20/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Jim will be attending too, thanks.

Leon Danser

Jun 20, 2012, 6:50:02 PM6/20/12
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
My company (Ventyx) is using Flex pretty heavily. I would love to come along.

Cheers
Leon