Testing (with Moq) in Partial Trust environment

k0st1x

Nov 18, 2011, 7:06:41 AM11/18/11
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Firstly, sorry for my English.
Secondly, here is my problem :)

I'm trying test my code using "NUnit" & "Moq" in partial trust environment (APTCA) .

When I tried to use assemblies "Castle.Core" & "Moq"+ for ".Net 4", the "Castle.Core" can't initialize in this environment (problem is similar to http://issues.castleproject.org/issue/CORE-31 ).

Then I try to change referenced assemblies to "Catle.Core" & "Moq" for "Silverlight 4". Again, it can't be initialized. It requires assembly "System.Xml" for Silverlight.

I've looked at "Castle.Core" code (in Silverlight configuration) and think that I can fix it by my hands (by adding some service to work with XML or skipping work with it).

What can I do? Continue to search workarounds with configuration to test my application? Maybe, just report bug on http://issues.castleproject.org/ and wait? Or fix it by my hands and send patch as "pull request" to "Castle DevTeam"?

Krzysztof Koźmic

Nov 19, 2011, 6:32:49 PM11/19/11
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Thanks for reporting that. So how is System.Xml a problem here?

Yeah, the best option to submit any fixes is via pull request, see this:
If you want to contribute your changes back to the project read Castle coding standards and how to submit a fix to any Castle Project.

cheers,
Krzysztof

k0st1x

Nov 21, 2011, 5:12:45 AM11/21/11

On Sunday, November 20, 2011 3:32:49 AM UTC+4, Krzysztof Koźmic wrote:
Howdy,

Thanks for reporting that. So how is System.Xml a problem here?

Hi,  Krzysztof.
The main problem of assembly "Castle.Core" for "Silverlight" in ".NET" project is in reference to the "System.Xml" (from "Silverlight 4"), which can not be resolved in ".NET" environment.
I have sent a "request"; please review it.