Shared Notes Module

Michael Gorham

May 19, 2012, 2:16:36 PM5/19/12
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Was wondering what the shared notes module actually does.  It's commented out in the normal bbb build's config.  Is there an example of this module working on a demo server?

Thnx much,

Michael

Fred Dixon

May 19, 2012, 3:04:00 PM5/19/12
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

We did a prototype of the shared notes module about two years ago, but it was a prototype and, at the time, we felt it needed more work before it gets included into the product.

Adding shared notes is definitely on our road map to 1.0.

To see how we add features to the product,

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Leonardo Daronco

May 19, 2012, 3:40:43 PM5/19/12
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael and Fred,

Felipe has made some changes in this shared notes prototype a while ago to use at Mconf.
You can test it at mconf.org, it's working pretty well so far.

It might be useful if you guys decide to use this solution for the shared notes module.

Regards,
--
Leonardo Crauss Daronco

Fred Dixon

May 19, 2012, 4:28:52 PM5/19/12
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonardo,

Absolutely.  We've been thinking we'd incorporate your improvements at some point soon -- we just wanted to finishing BigBlueButton 0.8 first.  :-)

Regards,... Fred