MIT App Inventor Tasks : Available for Testing

3.788 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Justus Raju

ongelezen,
29 aug 2017, 22:51:1829-08-2017
aan app-inventor-dev, App Inventor Open Source Development, MIT App Inventor Forum, App Inventor Power Users
Hi Everyone,

We have been working on App Inventor Tasks which brings background processes (or Android Service) to App Inventor. This allows for App Inventor Apps to run even after the App Screens are closed. This can open a whole new category of apps which can be made with App Inventor.

The Test Server so that you can test it out is : http://services.appinventor.mit.edu/

Here is a documentation that will brief you on how to use Tasks in App Inventor : MIT App Inventor Tasks Documentation

Please not that you will need a specific Companion to test out tasks. The Companion apk for which is linked here. You can also get it from the Tasks Test Server, when it prompts for a Companion upgrade.

You can only preview a Task in the Companion. Tasks will not persist after the Companion closes. This is done for stability reasons. You don't want your test tasks to be running even after your Testing is over. So we stop them after the Companion is closed. To test a Task on it full potential you want to build the apk of your App and see how it can truly run even after your App Screens are closed.

To get started quickly we have made a Demo App for you guys to test it out. It is a music player that runs on an App Inventor Task.

We are still in beta!!
This is a test server so you would find bugs.

Please note that over 45 App Inventor components could be possibly supported by Tasks. I haven't tested them all. If you do find a bug, please report it. We will fix it and you will find that the reports are resolved in our next update.

We would love your feedback so that Tasks can be shaped to the best interests of the App Inventor community.

Happy Inventing!

Thank you
Justus

Hossein Amerkashi

ongelezen,
29 aug 2017, 23:02:3929-08-2017
aan AIPowe...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com, app-inventor-dev
This world be a great feature. Will definitely check into it and report back.

THANKS
Hossein.

Hitesh Yadav

ongelezen,
30 aug 2017, 08:40:4730-08-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot . this is awesome. Feedback : If you can add option to edit the notification bar like if we can put custom text as well as buttons in the notification bar then it would be more effective :)

Justus

ongelezen,
30 aug 2017, 23:58:5430-08-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for the Feedback. :)

Expanded notification and Buttons were not added until API Level 16. We avoided all those features to be consistent across all platforms.
App Inventor supports devices as low as API Level 4 even though Google has deprecated devices even as high as API Level 8. Which is very nice of MIT because a lot of schools have older devices.

Some issues were reported and we will resolve them within a week.

Thank you

Justus

ongelezen,
31 aug 2017, 00:23:4031-08-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
If anybody is interested here is my branch for Tasks: https://github.com/thequixotic/appinventor-sources/tree/services-final

Thank you,
Justus

MSA Zama Khan

ongelezen,
31 aug 2017, 04:47:4231-08-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the great efforts, this was the most awaited feature for App Inventor. Thanks for making it available. Thanks for sharing the demo app. However it would useful if you can also provide an example demo app for Social Component and Sensors in background. Example: Phone component / Accelerometer,

Thank for your help in advance.

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 8:21:18 AM UTC+5:30, Justus wrote:

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
31 aug 2017, 07:10:1831-08-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
great feature!how to support extention?the task form not find the extensions.

Moliata

ongelezen,
1 sep 2017, 09:50:5701-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
There is no extension, this is a service. That later, when will become stable, will be merged on to the real App Inventor.
Justus, just a quick question, what minimum api level, is Tasks requiring?

MSA Zama Khan

ongelezen,
1 sep 2017, 11:42:0301-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Justus

I am using the Latest release version of Tasks. When adding PhoneCall1 Components to task app crashes, I have attached the example .aia file in the above url. I have posted the query in the fourm and there is no response. so i am asking here..If you can take look and advice what might be the issue?

Thanks in adv

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 8:21:18 AM UTC+5:30, Justus wrote:

Justus

ongelezen,
1 sep 2017, 11:54:0101-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@MiuMiu, I haven't tested extensions on tasks yet, but that will soon follow. Even then probably most extensions need to be rewritten to support tasks. You might have to ask your extension developer for that. And they might only do that when Tasks becomes mainstream.

@Moliata
Tasks work from API Level 4. Which is the current minSdkLevel for App Inventor apps. But... Sticky Tasks "really" work from API Level 5. Sticky Tasks are just "mimicked" on API Level 4. I have tested this only as low as API Level 5.

@MSA Zama Khan, we will do something about the other components. Android does not allow all Non-Visible Components to be run on Tasks. So all Non-visible components are not necessarily supported by Tasks. In the future we will be specific about what works and what doesn't. (We should also hide the components that don't work ) .. We are supporting more existing components so they will be pushed to the next update.

For whatever is reported, we are working on it to push it to the next update.

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
1 sep 2017, 20:41:0001-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Justus,thank you!

Hope to support extension as soon as possible.

Lml DLGdo

ongelezen,
3 sep 2017, 19:23:1503-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
hello there, i wonder if can we import aia project into this server?

Ghica

ongelezen,
5 sep 2017, 16:49:5605-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The services and tasks is a most awaited feature in the community I believe. Together with a BLE extension that is working with tasks, this will be awesome.

To become familiar with the features, I am trying to build an alarm clock. A very simple thing that you could use in the kitchen to sound an alarm after a preset number of minutes.
In the support forum we frequently had question about how to make similar apps and I thought it would be simple.

So far, no luck. I get an error when trying to build the .apk
Error generating Yail for screen 6210368980385792_Task1: : this.workspace is undefined. Please fix and try packaging again.
Is this because I need a clock in the task?
I attached my .aia which may be all wrong because of my lack of understanding how this should work. Help appreciated.

Three other questions: Is this the right forum for services questions, or should it be the support forum?
second: If you use a global variable in a task, is its value preserved during the running of the task or do I need to store everything always in a TinyDB as in the Player example?
third: If a task sends a message to a screen of an app that was closed, will the app be reactivated?

Cheers, Ghica.

CookingAlarm.aia

Justus

ongelezen,
5 sep 2017, 17:13:3905-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
@Lml DLGo
You should be technically able to import other .aia projects into this. Though I haven't tested, sorry again .. But you can try and if you do find any issues just let me know.

@Ghica
Its my fault. Your project should work ideally. But my bad Global variables don't work currently. This should be fixed in the next update.

Is this the right forum for services questions, or should it be the support forum?
Yes, this is the right forum for services questions and reporting your troubles.

If you use a global variable in a task, is its value preserved during the running of the task or do I need to store everything always in a TinyDB as in the Player example?
The value of a global variable in a task should be preserved as long as its running and not "stopped". I used TinyDB in the Player example to share "data" (or variables) between the Screen and Task.

If a task sends a message to a screen of an app that was closed, will the app be reactivated?
No.The screen will not receive the message. Isn't it intrusive to have applications popup from no where (background tasks) when you use your phone?

Thanks,
Justus

Ghica

ongelezen,
6 sep 2017, 17:37:4506-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development, app-inve...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, AIPowe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I changed my Kitchen alarm clock in such a way that there are no global variables anymore. Instead a TinyDB is used to keep variables. That makes it possible to build the app and get an .apk

It works almost as expected now, I do have a few problems though:
  1. My app task has a notification that shows how many seconds are left. If you leave the screen open and if you then click on the notification, you return to the app screen and all is fine. But if you leave the app, then the app goes through initialize again and I have no way of knowing whether the app is started because I clicked on a notification or because it is a fresh start. If the task had an event that told me that I clicked on the notification, maybe I could handle it.
  2. Somehow, by closing the app, I have a notification that I cannot stop. Actually, I have two and I can create as many as I would like. Is there a way to get rid of them? If I click on one of them, the app will be reopened, but a call to stop does not stop the task and notification.
Cheers, Ghica.

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 4:51:18 AM UTC+2, Justus wrote:
CookingAlarm_0.aia

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
7 sep 2017, 02:06:2407-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
good example,but i find a bug,when lock the phone,the clock no work.

Ghica

ongelezen,
7 sep 2017, 04:16:5507-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
@ MiuMiu
Did you try with the companion or did you build an .apk? If you build an .apk the clock keeps working. There are restrictions with the companion and tasks, maybe this is one of them.

There is another problem I have. This morning I found again that the Companion will be updated on the phone I am using for services. This is really annoying, because the companion to be used for services cannot be updated on top of the normal companion. I must remove the companion first and then I can install the services companion. I did this already three times. Would it be possible to have a separate companion, or (tricky) have a version nu,ber in the future in such a way that Google does not update my services companon all the time?
Cheers, Ghica.

Hossein Amerkashi

ongelezen,
7 sep 2017, 08:21:5107-09-2017
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Great work Justus.
Does everything in task screen beginner service?

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
7 sep 2017, 09:59:2707-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
I mean when my phone locks the screen in a black screen state,The clock becomes very slow and almost stops running,Bright screen state is normal, maybe my mobile phone system problems.

Justus

ongelezen,
9 sep 2017, 22:30:2409-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Everyone,

Tasks has been updated to 2.43task2.
Changes :
1. Fix Global Variables Issue
2. Fix multiple screen Issue on Companion.
3. Fix sending Messages between Screen and Tasks
4. Update All components to support or fallback on Tasks. (Now all components will either work or report that it is not supported in a Task)

Thanks for the feedback.
Justus

On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 08:21:18 UTC+5:30, Justus wrote:

Justus

ongelezen,
9 sep 2017, 22:43:4609-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
@Ghica
Notifications could use a "StartValue" when opening Applications upon clicking the notification. I will look at this and think of adding a feature to notifications.
Right now you can work around by storing your started state in TinyDB in a tag called "started". Set it to true. Check upon initialise if started is false and if so, set the seconds to 0.
Your corrected implementation of TinyDB is attached as CookingAlarm_tinyDB.aia

Ghica - "Somehow, by closing the app, I have a notification that I cannot stop. Actually, I have two and I can create as many as I would like. Is there a way to get rid of them? If I click on one of them, the app will be reopened, but a call to stop does not stop the task and notification."
I didn't get you there. How can I reproduce this problem?

Both of your Cooking Alarms worked beautifully in my phone. Seeing that some reported the Cooking Alarm as slowing or stopping during Phone Lock seems like the first time I have encountered the issue for wake locks. Your phones must be drowsy when the alarm goes sluggish or completely off. Which phone is it that you use?
Does my Player app work well for you? Try putting it on repeat and listen.

@MiuMiu
Extensions are "supposed" to work on a project. But the extension has to be made compatible with task. And that is something the extension developers themselves should do. This might take a while.
Since you also experienced the Ghica's alarm go sluggish, may I ask, which phone do you use?
Does my Player app work well for you? Try putting it on repeat and listen.

@Hossein
Yes, a Task essentially starts an Android Service. A Sticky Task would start a Foreground Android Service. So everything inside a Task is really running on an Android Service.

I will look into the WakeLocks issue for Ghica's alarms. Please go ahead and try the global variable version of Ghica's app. It worked well on my phone. Report if anyone is experiencing sluggish or non responsive alarm.

Thanks,
Justus

Moliata

ongelezen,
10 sep 2017, 06:27:3710-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hey Justus, can you check Ewan Patton's new pull request & can you tell, will Tasks work with that PR? As the update, is changing 5 major things, that's why I am not sure will everything work!

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
10 sep 2017, 11:01:1810-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
hi,justus,thanks for your detail reply.

your player app work well on my phone,when lock phone still running repeated,but the clock seems stop,i use hmnote4x made by xiaomi.

Temporarily do not have to solve the clock problem, hoping to support the extension as soon as possible.

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
10 sep 2017, 11:15:0510-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
about the extension, I can write myself, but how to cooperate with your task, can give a simple example...

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
10 sep 2017, 11:35:3010-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
in the screen initialize event,distinctions whether the notification was clicked,it is very important.

advise that when clicked the notification then auto store a flag into tinydb,so in the screen initialize event can check the flag,and then empty the flag.

Moliata

ongelezen,
13 sep 2017, 11:58:4713-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello there!
I was looking around App Inventor Tasks & I see there is a lot of work done here, I can just say congrats! The only thing I am thinking of, is it safe to use tasks in normal apps (production one's). I actually, copied fork of my App Inv & I am trying to integrate tasks into second fork, but now I am thinking, if user builds an app, is it safe to use it on production apps? Currently, I know bugs only with Clock component, besides that, there are no more issues. Is that true?
Thanks for the help, regards!

Evan Patton

ongelezen,
14 sep 2017, 10:42:4714-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Moliata,

There are probably many issues that will need to be addressed. The test service is specifically provided so that people can try it out and report bugs. You could certainly try it for production apps, but I would highly recommend that you do significant testing before releasing your app. Also, if you do run into problems please report them back to MIT so that we can fix them.

Evan

Moliata

ongelezen,
14 sep 2017, 11:42:1514-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello, thank you for the info as a confirmation, is that true, that there are more bugs besides Clock component's? Also, is notification required to be shown? Regards.

Justus

ongelezen,
17 sep 2017, 14:21:3217-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
@Evan Patton
Thanks for responding while I was away.

@Moilata
Evan's PR is bringing remarkable and impressive changes. I will have to do some catching up to do with the master branch. That will be some work to do.
There were 45+ Component that were changed and I couldn't test them all. So you have to be careful. :)

@MiuMiu
The Clock Component's current implementation might not be the best. I would have to see this.
I have prepared a document for you to check out and develop extensions that are supported on tasks. You basically only need to see internal components that you can find in my services-final branch.

Thanks
Justus

Moliata

ongelezen,
18 sep 2017, 08:18:2318-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Documentation is just amazing, full of important notices, that I needed. Great work!

MiuMiu

ongelezen,
19 sep 2017, 00:32:3519-09-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
thanks for your detail document,i will try it.

Gabriel Pavan

ongelezen,
10 okt 2017, 21:39:1210-10-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
I think i found an error, when i create a sticky task that plays a song (using the player, not the sound component), and then i use the menu button to close the app, the task stops and also does the music, but if i open any app that uses the camera, the song comes back.
srry for my english, im brazilian...
from federal university of mato grosso do sul,
Gabriel Pavan.

Kim Hoang

ongelezen,
6 nov 2017, 09:52:3106-11-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
I need to use the texting component to send the message in the task. why don't you support?
Thank you!
Error.jpg

Moliata

ongelezen,
6 nov 2017, 12:54:4906-11-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello, component is not currently available to be used in tasks.
Bericht is verwijderd
Bericht is verwijderd
Bericht is verwijderd
Bericht is verwijderd

Kim Hoang

ongelezen,
6 nov 2017, 20:33:2306-11-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Serious problem.
I'm building an application that contains an extension (.axi file). However, after installing the apk file I can't run the application.

Hossein Amerkashi

ongelezen,
6 nov 2017, 20:42:3806-11-2017
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Use adb log to find out what's causing the issue.

Hossein
AppyBuilder.com

--
Bericht is verwijderd

Mike Smith

ongelezen,
18 nov 2017, 10:35:1718-11-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi, I'm a retired engineer who is using App Inventor for fun. I am anxious to use tasks if it is not too hard to get up and running. I don't think I want to compile code from github and such.  The best I could understand the Beta version at services.app.inventor.mit.edu should have the latest tasks updates. I understand these are beta and there may be issues, especially with some features not yet converted to task compatibility. But I did expect to see the NotificationComponent and ApplicationMessenger under the sensors menu.

Are they somewhere else or is this not really a functioning version with tasks?

A smaller issue, which I could probably figure out but I'm here anyway, is the version in services.app.inventor does not find my existing projects developed with the mainstream app.inventor software.

Thanks for your help. I've probably learned 15 languages over the last 40 years and app.inventor is the coolest ever.!

Evan Patton

ongelezen,
20 nov 2017, 09:55:3520-11-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Mike,

Each version of App Inventor has a separate data store so that you don't accidentally destroy a working project by opening it in a non-stable version of App Inventor. You will need to export a project from App Inventor and import it into services.appinventor.mit.edu if you want to use it as a baseline. Note you will not be able to take the app the other way once you start adding services-specific functionality until the final version is merged into production. As for the missing components, you may be looking at older documentation since I believe Justus deprecated those.

Regards,
Evan
Bericht is verwijderd

Johnson Chan

ongelezen,
5 dec 2017, 07:34:1105-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi,
I am going to build a background task app with app inventor using  service.appinventor.mit.edu.  Added FIREBASEDB component After downloading from Demo App   MusicPlayer.aia   and installing APK. Show message "Unfortunately.App Inventor MusicPlayer has stopped." when lanuch apk. Is  firebasedb components not ready?
Thank you.

Justus於 2017年8月30日星期三 UTC+8上午10時51分18秒寫道:
fb-err.jpg
firebasedberr_2017-12-04.png

Moliata

ongelezen,
5 dec 2017, 14:05:5205-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Maybe FirebaseDB is unsupported component

Mark Snow

ongelezen,
10 dec 2017, 19:19:0310-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Great job with this.  Is there a running list of supported components.  I tried Fusion Tables and it looks like that's not supported.

Thank you.
Mark

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 10:51:18 PM UTC-4, Justus wrote:

Michael Anders

ongelezen,
13 dec 2017, 16:02:5013-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development

Hi Justus,

thank you for this great work. I would like to use BLE in a Task, but it seems this is not yet supported. Any idea when  BLE will  be useable ?

Thanks
Michael

Evan Patton

ongelezen,
13 dec 2017, 17:55:0313-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Michael,

This is a slightly more complicated situation due to some of the changes made by the services implementation that make extensions built for production App Inventor fundamentally incompatible with services and vice versa. We don't have a timeline yet for reconciling the changes so that extensions can be made services-compatible.

Evan

Michael Anders

ongelezen,
14 dec 2017, 07:21:3114-12-2017
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Evan,

thank you for your reply. I'm looking forward to try new features in future versions of the App Inventor.

Thanks
Michael

Cotiso Hanganu

ongelezen,
10 apr 2018, 18:46:4210-04-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Justus,

I've noticed that since September 2017 there is no additional activity on services.appinventor, even though I believe it is a great package that you have been preparing,

I am trying to support my 10 years old daughter and some of her friends to build a small app for a programing contest. One of the ideas they have is to trigger, by shaking the smartphone, some actions.

I've built a small prototype based on your service.appinventor, with a sticky task, in order to show them how to do it.

I'm saving into a tinyDB some traces of the triggering (and service start and stop,as well).
But I'm facing a problem: I've noticed the service is acting properly if the app is on, but doesn't have the focus.
But it doesn't work when the app is completely stopped.
(Despite the fact that I have defined Task1 as a sticky one.
I have been testing it as a fully built .apk.)

Any idea how can we setup the service running even when the app is closed , so that we can trigger by shaking no matter if the app is on or not ?

I've attached the AIA file.

PS: I haven't seen any notification in android, in case this is relevant.

Thank you very much for all your inputs on this thread and for any help that you might give.

Sempre fi,
Cotiso
ShakingTriggerServiceV2_2.aia

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
1 jun 2018, 02:04:4701-06-2018

Op woensdag 30 augustus 2017 04:51:18 UTC+2 schreef Justus:
[...]

Hello Justus i am Making Apps With appinventor and tasks by  http://services.appinventor.mit.edu/  but the last days it says the build server is busy is there a fix for that ?

gr Marco

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
1 jun 2018, 02:54:4401-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
I have made a few apps already thnx for the info but i am getting this error  The build server is currently busy. Please try again in a few minutes.
and its now for a few days is there a problem with the buildserver is it offline can you look into that because i really mis making apps :)

gr Marco

--

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
1 jun 2018, 03:06:4701-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
also i found a bug in appinventor with tasks  the timer component doesnt work !

gr Marco

Shivendra Kr. Sahu

ongelezen,
1 jun 2018, 03:11:4601-06-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
i agree with u , im also facing same problom
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to app-inventor-open-source-dev+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
2 jun 2018, 14:39:3502-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello Justus i am workingwith appinventor with tasks but since a few days i cant build no apps because i get a error that the build server is busy can you solve this problem
tnx in advance

Gr Marco

Jeffrey Schiller

ongelezen,
2 jun 2018, 15:06:2202-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
We know about the buildserver being unavailable. I plan to have a fix today.

-Jeff

Jeffrey I. Schiller
Information Systems and Technology – MIT App Inventor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue  Room 32-386
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
617.910.0259 - Voice

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
2 jun 2018, 15:08:5102-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Tnx i was desperate :)

gr Marco

Jeffrey I. Schiller
Information Systems and Technology – MIT App Inventor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
617.910.0259 - Voice

Jeffrey Schiller

ongelezen,
2 jun 2018, 15:36:4002-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
The buildserver (there are now two) should be back.

-Jeff

Jeffrey I. Schiller
Information Systems and Technology – MIT App Inventor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
617.910.0259 - Voice

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
2 jun 2018, 15:43:1702-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
perfect tnx
gr marco

Jeffrey I. Schiller
Information Systems and Technology – MIT App Inventor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
617.910.0259 - Voice
Jeffrey I. Schiller
Information Systems and Technology – MIT App Inventor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
617.910.0259 - Voice
Bericht is verwijderd
Bericht is verwijderd

Ken Nichols

ongelezen,
15 jun 2018, 17:04:1215-06-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Zedetsa,

If you want the features you described and don't require the Task portion you could use Taifun's notification extension:
http://puravidaapps.com/notification.php

marco schwarz

ongelezen,
15 jun 2018, 17:22:5615-06-2018
aan app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
i already made apps with task

Jan

ongelezen,
27 jun 2018, 09:45:1427-06-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hope it will be available soon, I'd really love this.

Vincenzo

ongelezen,
1 jul 2018, 19:18:4001-07-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Everyone,
do you know if webtinydb works in a sticky task? This because a try to use but i can call getValue, with timer, but i have no answer with gotValue block, the webtinydb works in other screens!
Thanks

Johnson Chan

ongelezen,
6 okt 2018, 23:32:1906-10-2018
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
i already made apps with task services  ( this version is API level 4 ), but i can't  upload to google play ,   new apps target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26) from August 1, 2018,  How do I upgrade to level 26.
thanks.

Justus於 2017年8月30日星期三 UTC+8上午10時51分18秒寫道:

Yasir Iqbal

ongelezen,
30 jan 2019, 04:25:3630-01-2019
aan App Inventor Open Source Development
How can I get AI2 beta version? I have to use task but currently, there is no such option to add tasks.

Capture.PNG

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen