New Jobs at the IANUS project / the DAI in Berlin (Germany)

13 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Felix Falko Schäfer

neprebran,
27. mar. 2015, 12:58:0827. 3. 15
do anti...@googlegroups.com, Maurice Heinrich
Dear all,

the German Archaeological Institute (http://www.dainst.org) in Berlin
is seeking new staff members for its IANUS project
(http://www.ianus-fdz.de) which is roughly comparable to the
Archaeology Data Service in UK, edna in the Netherlands and tDAR in
USA. Its primary aims are to establish and run a data archive for all
archaeological and classical disiplines in Germany.

Thanks to a new grant by the DFG we can offer five positions, part-
and full-time, both for graduate students and postdocs for 2 years
(maybe even longer if we can establish a longer funding):
- one data curator
- three software developers
- one public relations and general project support
Deadline is 19th April 2015.

For further details please see the attached files or our homepage:
http://www.ianus-fdz.de/news/94

Please distribute the jobs descriptions as widely as possible and
please excuse that they are only in German but we also accept english
applications.

With many thanks for your help,

Felix Schäfer

Dr. Felix F. Schäfer
"IANUS - Forschungsdatenzentrum Archäologie & Altertumswissenschaften"
c/o Deutsches Archäologisches Institut, IT-Referat
Podbielskialle 69-71
14195 Berlin-Dahlem
Tel.: 030 - 187711 359
http://www.ianus-fdz.de
18_2015 Stellenausschreibung.pdf
17_2015 Stellenausschreibung.pdf
16_2015 Stellenausschreibung.pdf
15_2015 Stellenausschreibung.pdf
14_2015 Stellenausschreibung.pdf

geoff carver

neprebran,
27. mar. 2015, 15:50:0627. 3. 15
do anti...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if anyone has looked at these, but there has been some discussion on the level of experience required for jobs where you'd be working less than 12 hours/week...
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil