Something I Like about ASD

Henry Mydlarz

Apr 2, 2017, 1:58:29 AM4/2/17
What gives me a kick... a thrill... every time I log on to ASD is >>>>>>

Being greeted by the venerable doctor C...g

Henry :)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2017, 6:18:17 AM4/2/17

It's simply http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who is to become the http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident

Henry Mydlarz wrote:

> I have both - Diabetes and depression. The depression has been increasing
> over the years, and gets to be quite intense.
>
> It is acknowledged that diabetes and depression often go together, but this
> is where the comparison gets blurry. I read constant references about not
> being able to manage your diabetes as being a "cause" for depression.
>
> In my case, I manage my diabetes very well - low carb, lots of exercise, low
> HbA1c - the lot. I seem to be doing the right things. Yet I have that Black
> Dog hanging over me.

The key to driving away "that Black Dog" is to lose the **inflammatory** depression-causing http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/g8hXdE0krH4/7lCQHrYRBgAJ

I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Henry, despite "that Black Dog" also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:

Mo Onions

Apr 2, 2017, 9:20:11 AM4/2/17
On 4/2/2017 1:58 AM, Henry Mydlarz wrote:
> What gives me a kick... a thrill... every time I log on to ASD is >>>>>>
>
> Being greeted by the venerable doctor C...g

who dat?