+ Greeting Tom (aka "Iron Justice") on 09/19/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2019, 8:59:33 AM9/19/19
Tom wrote in the subject line:

> "Iron enrichment in fatness"

Eating less down to the right amount, which is 32 oz per day, allows
us to avoid over-enrichment of all minerals including iron.

In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Tom, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

ironjustice

Sep 19, 2019, 9:43:24 AM9/19/19
Are you bloodletting any of your universally high hemoglobin diabetic iron loaded patients, per the Bible?

While you're here.

The definition of a prophet, told to me by an Iraqi refugee boy, after I told him the story of my find in the Bible was, 'a person who has found something in a religious book, which noone else has found'.

Do you believe that definition, generally, to be the correct definition, of a prophet?

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/634q5a

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

ironjustice

Sep 19, 2019, 9:55:46 AM9/19/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:59:33 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Do you really believe that? It has been shown, ONLY meat protein to be linked to increased hemoglobin, and lowering hemoglobin down to those levels found commonly in premenopausal women leads to metabolic syndrome recovery.

ALL science says you are full of misinformation.

You have, I hope, tested this iron information, lack of hemoglobin rise, in your patients, before, stating it outright as you do .. ?

ironjustice

Sep 19, 2019, 10:13:55 AM9/19/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:59:33 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
“Protein intake from only haem animal origin was associated with increased haemoglobin and haematocrit levels whereas protein intakes from non-haem animals and plants were not associated”

“low-grade chronic inflammation”

“Only meat consumption was related to haemoglobin by multiple regression analysis”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16884626

ironjustice

Sep 19, 2019, 10:33:59 AM9/19/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:59:33 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Bloodletting to save billions upon billions of dollars .. so they believe ..

“Hemoglobin Level Is Positively Associated With Blood Pressure in a Large Cohort of Healthy Individuals”

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.112.193565

“Regular blood donation is associated with pronounced decreases of BP in hypertensives. This beneficial effect of blood donation may open a new door regarding community health care and cost reduction in the treatment of hypertension”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26643612

Savings of billions of dollars.

"Our findings highlight the considerable economic burden of hypertension in Australia and that effective strategies aimed at the prevention and adequate control of hypertension are likely to pay significant economic dividends for individuals, employers, and governments in the longer term."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30798659

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2019, 12:38:36 PM9/19/19
Tom wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Tom wrote in the subject line:
>>
>> > "Iron enrichment in fatness"
>>
>> Eating less down to the right amount, which is 32 oz per day, allows
>> us to avoid over-enrichment of all minerals including iron.
>>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Tom, also have a healthy
>> appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Are you bloodletting any of your universally high hemoglobin diabetic iron loaded patients, per the Bible?

Taking your replying with a question about my patients to mean "yes,
you have a healthy appetite too," I share with you, Tom, that it's
really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the
Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

ironjustice

Sep 19, 2019, 8:30:57 PM9/19/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:59:33 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Can't say I'm wonderfully hungry, because, I'm pretty well fed.

My hand is cramping from a broken finger which didn't set correctly, odd angle, pretty obvious to me, but not to the surgeon, so I'll see if it ever wants to bend properly.

You, I see, didn't win the presidency ..

Too bad ..

We could have killed it .. nonviolence .. overseen by the United States military ..

Ghandi would turn in his grave ..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2019, 8:59:03 PM9/19/19
Tom wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Tom wrote in the subject line:
>>
>> > "Iron enrichment in fatness"
>>
>> Eating less down to the right amount, which is 32 oz per day, allows
>> us to avoid over-enrichment of all minerals including iron.
>>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Tom, also have a healthy
>> appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Can't say I'm wonderfully hungry ...

The question was not whether you're able to "say" that you're
wonderfully hungry.

Nonetheless, you did "say" that you're wonderfully hungry though also
falsely "saying" that you can't.

We, who are alive, are either living (wonderfully hungry) or dying
(terribly not hungry).

Those who are living (i.e. not dying) and yet really can't "say" they
are "wonderfully hungry" are those who are hangry (i.e. they have a
terrible attitude towards being wonderfully hungry).

While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ), I advise
that you, Tom, try to write more clearly and unequivocally that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

ironjustice

Sep 21, 2019, 8:43:03 AM9/21/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:59:33 AM UTC-6, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
"they are "wonderfully hungry" are those who are hangry"

Doctor Chung, you do know / have been told, you are confusing? In your interview for presidential consideration you seem to forget, being hungry actually makes you .. angry .. another Science based bit of evidence which you don't seem to believe.

You believe taking the food away from already angry folk, terrorists, and they will 'fall into line', miraculously one might suppose, but since you don't consider religion to be important enough to wear on your sleeve during a presidential election, but seem to wear it on your sleeve in Google Groups .. quite a bit .. it seems you may be a bit of a contrary fella .. as well as confusing ..

I'm really surprised someone hasn't become really exasperated with you in all this time .. due to your seemingly .. contrary to sanity .. actions ..

It must be something to not consider Science, especially when you are purported to use Science in your work ..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 8:57:56 AM9/21/19
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/85ZqCYZ3RjI/NUl2QHogAQAJ

> (Those who are living (i.e. not dying) and yet really can't "say")
> they are "wonderfully hungry" are those who are hangry"
>
> Doctor Chung, you do know / have been told, you are confusing?

Not by those who are saying they're wonderfully hungry.

> In your interview for presidential consideration you seem to forget, being hungry actually makes you .. angry ..

Not for those who are saying they're wonderfully hungry.

> another Science based bit of evidence which you don't seem to believe.

It remain my choice to focus on facts (i.e. what we can prove) instead
of beliefs.

> You believe taking the food away from already angry folk, terrorists, and they will 'fall into line' ...

No.

I know that if hangry folks, including terrorists, starting saying
they're wonderfully hungry, they stop terrorizing both themselves and
other.

Therefore, while wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ),
I again advise that you, Tom, really try to write more clearly and
unequivocally that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

%

Sep 21, 2019, 9:05:18 AM9/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 9:17:28 AM9/21/19

ironjustice

Sep 21, 2019, 10:52:38 AM9/21/19
I am wonderfully hungry.

In that, I am hungry to know, why, on a newsgroup titled diabetes, you cannot say, 'I don't test hemoglobin', because I'm stupid ..

If you are so 'into' truth and all that ..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 11:13:27 AM9/21/19
>> I know that if hangry folks, including terrorists, started saying
>> they're wonderfully hungry, they'd stop terrorizing both themselves and
>> other.
>>
>> Therefore, while wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ),
>> I again advise that you, Tom, really try to write more clearly and
>> unequivocally that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry.

8:3) us to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I note that you, Tom, are
rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write
that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (per John 15:12) in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

col...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2019, 2:58:16 PM9/21/19
I'll have beef tacos tue and wed but I'll take an IP6 after them.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2019, 3:05:59 PM9/21/19
Colt wrote:

> I'll have beef tacos tue and wed but I'll take an IP6 after them.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like
our LORD Jesus (Mt 4:2 + Lk 4:2 & 24:42) and hope you, Colt, also have