'Scientology' "Super Power" for Oxes and Morons - {HRI Note 20130710-V2.0)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 11, 2013, 10:51:34 AM7/11/13

'Scientology' "Super Power" for Oxes and Morons

(The Oxymoron:
'Doing a Scientology "Ethics Repair List" INSIDE 'Scientology,' is a
 contradiction in terms - and more about reversals and hidden acts of
 malice of the 'Scientology' Founder, a.k.a Satan*)

                                             {HRI Note 20130710-V2.0)

                                                        (Version 2.0
                                                     on 11 July 2013)

                                               (layout for mono-font,
                                               including white space)

'

It is like teaching people to fly ...INSIDE A COAL MINE:

	"Repairing false 'justice' inflicted on you" INSIDE ANY
	'Scientology' setting,

		whether that is a 'Scientology' setting inside the heavily
		controlling "official" 'Scientology' organization, or a
		'Scientology' setting of "independent" Scientologists,
		that does not matter:

			BOTH are fully immersed in the REVERSE "Ethics" and
			INVERTED "Justice,"

				feeding their own JOY of not at all facing
				Evil, malice and deception,

			in their unconditional worship and fierce admiration
			of Satan.*

'

'

	"Super Power" list of sessions, to "achieve" -

A recent paper from a fervent follower of Satan,* is giving out
 the whole - since long made "confidential" - 'Scientology Super
 Power' - list of steps to do in sessions, and of what 'Scientology'
 (i.e. l. ron hubbard) material to study. (Including l. ron hubbard's
 malicious 'Study Tech' on 'How to study' Satan-style.)

'

I studied 'Scientology' far more intensely and deeply than anyone
 else, and I can and should tell you, that it, 'Scientology' is a
 cleverly wrapped, Satanic life's work of pure Evil:

	A work of Evil that is supposed to be able perpetuate itself and
	expand, with the usual deception that has led to World Wars,

	UNLESS it is understood.

'

I started out studying physics, AND I am a very curious and very
 caring, very loving person.

	In other words, I can only be balked for so long, by those who
	would rather murder me than have me look and UNDERSTAND them and
	life.

'

As nobody really knows and understands, I am writing and publishing
 this, until you do so by yourself: Truth being absolute.  [CSTC]

'

		The whole 'Super Power' doctrine by l. ron hubbard, as
		outlined in the mentioned paper by a 'Scientologist'
		(referenced below), is as usual, an effort to HIDE
		Sociopaths from being CORRECTLY detected.

		 	You see ALL Sociopaths

				(whether it is Lenin or Stalin or l. ron
				 hubbard, they are)

			'screaming' to "detect" AND GET RID OF the FALSE
			"Sociopaths."

'

		l. ron hubbard REPLACES true detection (of himself, see
		[HRO]), with an endless supply of Science Fiction

		 	which however is labeled by him as "Social Science"
		 	of past lives.

'

		This then is used on the one hand BY Sociopaths to deny
		past lives altogether

			 (because past lives are made ridiculous by l. ron
			  hubbard and truth is carefully and maliciously
			  HIDDEN by him),

		and, Sociopaths deny (correct) past lives in order to NOT
		be detected as Sociopaths.

		And on the other hand, it is used BY HIS OWN FOLLOWERS
		(and by 'Conspiracy' believers), accepting the Science
		Fiction type scenes and narratives,

			OMITTING who actually intended what and when and
			where,

		in order NOT to HAVE to detect WHO was actually causing
		what - in past lives, and still claiming "to know about
		past lives,"

		 	"The Psychiatrists did it in past lives," as
		 	l. ron hubbard screams it,

		instead of the simple but very unpleasant and indelible
		truth (which I have researched extensively and published
		also for free to you:

'

		In past lives, l. ron hubbard WAS 'The Implanter,' Mass
		Murderer, Rapist, the source of Ugliness, Hate, Torture,
		of Betrayal and genocide.  [HRO]

		So, should you be interested at all, in repairing the
		misery inflicted on your soul,

			which I highly doubt, and the Sociopaths teach you
			in school, that "Life does not exist - you, the soul
			and Life Energy - do not exist," they teach you that
			in primary and secondary and University "education,"

			but should you, against all odds, actually be
			interested in improving (restoring) yourself,

		then you HAVE to address the inflictions (actual, true,
		real as in Truth is Absolute), past, present and future,
		of l. ron hubbard on you and on those you love.

KNT hrp&p

'

'
______________________
I wrote as Version 1.0 (and slightly edited now):

They were "Rock Slamming" (producing Revulsion or Shudder type signal
 patterns on their Scientology-type, crude 'E-Meter') (see attachment)

	 and even if subconsciously - subconsciously meaning, below that
	 what they were allowed to (were forced by others, to limit,
	 what they can) be CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of -
                                                         {definition}

 (they were) sensing the corresponding Harmful Life Energies

 	OF l. ron hubbard, OF Mary Sue Hubbard,

 	OF Scientology's lies and doctrines, of their corresponding
 	practices on people, and corresponding intentions towards people
 	and towards Mankind,

 		and towards each other, as dictated by l. ron hubbard:

 		worshiping him, making others worship him, follow his
 		commands, think his thoughts

 		- INSTEAD of seeing and thus treating him, as he is and
 		  does.

See also the 'Scientology is FALSE TECH' Series.

'

'

Basic knowledge:

	Truth is absolute.

            Truth is defined, in your soul, as:

           'What happened, WHO caused it with what intentions.' {I-a}

            Truth CANNOT be erased: It - demonstrably - remains
            forever available, for you - and for anyone else too -
            to Perceive, ***

                  because it has become part of The Creation, the
                  moment it happened or was intended. {I-b}

            Truth is absolute, and it is only the DEGREE of Perception
            that makes Truth SEEM "relative," or "personal," or even
            "conflicting." {I-c}

                    quoted from:

[CSTC] 'Complete Definition of Truth - plus 'Classifying Sociopaths by
	easily recognized, typical compulsions of theirs' '
	{HRI 20120815-1-V4.2} [CSTC]
	 (15 August 2012 - Version 4.2 on 6 Sept 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/3ce7eb2830cabfab

'

KNT hrp&p

'

See also my comments below, inside the attachment of part of the
 "Super Power" outline, published by 'Scientologist' Dan Koon
 recently.

'

_________
Footnotes:

(*)	'Human Rights Order on l. ron hubbard (Satan as the individual)
	(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')'
	{HRO 20081017-V3.3}  [HRO]
	 (17 October 2008 - Version 3.3 on 30 Sep 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/e19cb7c605949295

(**)	'Tom Cruise mentor, 'Scientologist' Marty Rathbun, can't face
	 people, nor l. ron hubbard at all, (much less) Mike Rinder'
	 {HRI Note 20130627}  [MRCFMR]
	  (27 June 2013)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/yyKQiaiqW4Y/5hWLJrYrWWYJ

[HVDR]	'Another reason why 'Scientologists' are Suppressive to
	 Mankind: They HIDE vital data recovered in sessions'
	 {HRI Note 20130708}  [HVDR]
          (8 July 2013)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.men/4buWNFP9SXM/5x0HJZe2-W0J

[YEI]'Your Educational Intelligence: "How come, neurons are mis-firing
	in your brain?" and "Why was Einstein immune to it?" plus "The
	After-shocks of the Big Bang"
	{HRI 20130112-V1.0}  [YEI] (Version 1.0 is a draft version)
	 (12 January 2013 - published on 17 Jan 2013)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-dkWr5HR36LXI5VW1qYmMxVkk/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1
https://docs.google.com/file/ ...
... d/0Bz-dkWr5HR36LXI5VW1qYmMxVkk/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1
http://tinyurl.com/b53ex37
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/0480727626538d77

Copyright 2013 by KNT hrp&p

'

 __________

(attachment)
'

	[my comment:

	 The 'Scientologist' Dan Koon cannot face Sociopaths at all, but
	 justifies the TYPICAL, very typical actions of the Sociopath,
	 of any Sociopath, and in this case of the Sociopath 'LRH'
	 (l. ron hubbard).

	 Indeed, Dan Koon is a faithfully inverted follower of Satan,*
	 (of 'LRH' or l. ron hubbard) as follows.]

'

(attachment - a part quoted from what was posted on the blog of
 the violent l. ron hubbard defender and "Well-Adjusted" Sociopath
 Mike Rinder.**
 blog subject: 'Superpower — The Facts' - July 9, 2013 By Mike Rinder)

'

'Backstory

At the beginning of 1978, LRH[*] returned to his home in La Quinta,
California near Palm Springs, after having been away for several
months following the FBI raid in Los Angeles in July 1977. Soon after
returning he wrote about the need for locating Sea Org staff members
who had been, intentionally, he put it, gumming up the works and
hindering Scientology expansion. The few staff who were truly
dedicated to stopping the show were termed 'List 1 R/Sers.' [List One
"Rock Slammers"]
I have heard from another that this project had been in the works even
before the FBI raid, but I did not learn about it until late winter
1978.)

An 'R/S' is a rock slam, the wild and crazy manifestation of the
E-meter needle. It indicates, per ['Scientology'] E-meter theory,
that an evil intention has been touched on, regarding whatever topic
was under discussion at the time the R/S manifested.
List 1 [List One] is a list of subjects for discussion in Auditing,
that relate to Scientology: to its organizations and principles, such
as L. Ron Hubbard and Mary Sue Hubbard or organization executives.
You can find a copy of List 1 here. [link omitted]

LRH’s solution for locating the staff, who he felt, needed to be taken
off the lines, was, to sec check [give a metered Security Check to]
each S.O. [Sea Org - Scientology] staff member, on the subject of
List 1. If the person being sec checked turned on an R/S, that meant,
he or she had an evil purpose on the subject under discussion.

If such were found, the staff member was to be taken off post and sent
to the RPF [Scientology's "Rehabilitation" Project Force"] to have the
evil purpose handled before being allowed back into the general group.

LRH’s expectation was that the few staff who did have R/Ses, would be
located, and moved off for handlings, with little disruption to the
organization and significant improvement in its operation. That was
not what happened in practice.

The key technical person over the project had a crashing misunderstood
on the difference between a rock slam and a dirty needle []a tiny R/S]
- and the confusion resulted in half the staff at LRH’s base in
La Quinta being sent to the RPF, and an almost equal number RPFed at
Flag [Florida] and the PAC base [California]. It was probably the
biggest debacle in the [Scientology] Sea Org’s history, up to that
time.

As word spread about the number of staff disappearing and winding up
in the RPF, people going in for their own 'List 1 sec checks,' were
nervous and under stress, and this tended to produce more 'dirty
needles' [tiny R/Ses], which, called R/Ses, landed them with their
fellow staff in the RPF.

Meanwhile, LRH had

[my comment]
		[he had run away after his INTENTIONAL misdeed, so that
		 he could not be shown the evidence and called upon to
		 correct it, until AFTER the damage INTENDED BY HIM had
		 been inflicted irreversibly - if you know how Sociopaths
		 "work" - he RAN AWAY INTENTIONALLY, he]

immersed himself deeply, very deeply, in shooting the first technical
training films. That pretty much consumed his days, every day for the
first 2/3rds of the year. In late summer, though, he came up for air
and asked for a report on the status of the project. He was shocked
and horrified

[my comment]
		[as Sociopaths are perfect actors indeed, pretending
		 perfectly, that "he had not intended the mess, but HE
		 is the one 'repairing it'" - you can't face how utterly
		 insane and destructive and evil Sociopaths really are,
		 and how he ENJOYED successfully doing his acting "the guy
		 who repairs things" (not mentioning that he had run away
		 deliberately and ENJOYED the havoc and anguish and
		 confusion while it was being inflicted on his most loyal
		 followers or 'Sea Org' staff, AS HE INTENDED to inflict
		 it - and ENJOYING to deceive his followers]

when he learned the number of people who had been RPFed. He stepped
in and removed the person responsible and ordered people incorrectly
RPFed to be reprieved. The RPFs emptied rapidly and people returned to
their jobs.

The original situation, however – unproductive staff members –
remained [add emphasis]. The List 1 Project was basically an ethics-
type approach to the problem and it failed miserably. LRH came up with
another handling and called it the Humongous Rundown or, as we know it
today, Super Power.

___________
Quoted from: (title)

'Super Power, or What I Can Recall of It - Some people have asked me
about Super Power. As part of the LRH Technical Research and
Compilations Unit, I was involved in the project to compile Super
Power and thought that it might be interesting, to relate my
experiences with it.' - Dan Koon
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/superpower-the-facts/

with the original paper by Dan Koon:
'Super Power, or What I Can Recall of It' by Dan Koon
http://www.xenu.net/archive/SuperPower/Super%20Power-1.pdf
("Well-Adjusted" Sociopath Andreas Heldal-Lund's website)

'

(end attachment)

'

see also, about the 'independent' followers of Satan*

[FSELRH]'Not ALL independent 'Scientologists' are Evil... but ALSO
	 THEY FEED the very Source of Evil, l. ron hubbard'
	 (encloses: 'Becoming a Scientologist, gives you RELIEF from...
	 having to face l. ron hubbard' - {note 20130602-V1.0.1} )
	 {HRI Note 20130606-V1.1}  [FSELRH]
	  (6 June 2013 - Version 1.1 on 7 Jun 2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/6899c3b7cf48bfe4

Copyright 2013 by KNT hrp&p - Conditions as usual

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 12, 2013, 10:24:47 PM7/12/13

'

Adds to: 'Scientology' "Super Power" for Oxes and Morons
       - {HRI Note 20130710-V2.0)

		(I am just using a few spare moments, here,
		 to make some raw additions.)

                                               (addition on 20130713)

                                                       (NOT formated)
                                                         (NOT edited)

'

Of course this applies to many other actions too, that can not - in
ANY Scientology environment - be done with any actual success:

Truth is absolute, you know - and this conflicts with the Satanic
"Universe" held out by l. ron hubbard or 'Satan.'

'

Defining words:

	all the Scientology terms, including the word 'Scientology'
	itself, AND the name and person of l. ron hubbard. are FALSELY
	"defined" in any 'Scientology' environment - and are
	INTENTIONALLY falsely "defined." There you have the first
	'Crashing Misunderstoods' already! Then you have a FALSE
	"Study Tech" which for instance, already omits the whole field
	of Life Energy and DENIES and opposes The First Law of
	Education (see the HRI with that title).

'

Then there is management and data evaluation for writing projects,
"WHY finding," etc.:

It starts already with the "Outpoint" of Wrong Source (l. ron hubbard
IS the wrong source for anything at all).

Altered Importance: "people do not exist - they have no value - they
are just 'terminals' that do things."

Falsehoods: Constant lying as a POLICY, "to make things go right
simply by 'postulating' it to be as one wants others to think 'it
is'."

Any 'WHY' found, in Scientology, is ALWAYS wrong and CAN ONLY be
wrong.

'

Then there is the therapy, the 'Auditing' (listening style therapy):

Again, people are "terminals" or "opposition terminals." Even in
current 'Scientology Tech.'

On Grade Zero, my auditor - Angelina Reinsma - found after some time,
that the "item" she should select to ask "What could you say to
(terminal)," (the 'terminal' picked) was: "a queen" meaning very
intentionally, "ANY queen" which ever would come to my mind, or just
the concept of "a queen."

Well, you guessed it, when people are not people or individuals, but
ar "terminals" - inside the COAL MINE that is the mind and the
"Universe" of l. ron hubbard:

	The queen that should very, very much have been mentioned from
	my past - as she had been poisoning me ON ORDERS of past life
	l. ron hubbard himself - the queen that had completely ruined
	my beautiful life then, AND I never then and since thousands
	of years, had found out it was she who did that, undetected
	she was my "loving wife" "who needed the more of my Loving
	Energy streaned at her by me, now that I was dead," this
	"terminal" was OF COURSE not even looked for. "People are
	'terminals' or 'opposition-terminals'" in l. ron hubbard's
	Energy - but this DEFIES all ethics and morality too - in true
	Sanatic style. THE major, persistent but undetected Sociopaths
	in my life, were of course never even sought or searched for -
	and could not have, inside the COAL MINE that any
	'Scientology' area is.

	Someone whose vicious but hidden crimes and intentions on me,
	were really very necessary FOR ME to know about, were just
	"that person's case" and "NOT my business," but "only their
	business" to know about, and thus to keep the havoc secret
	and going on and on.

'

On Scientology's 'Life Orientation Course,' you have to do "All Eight
Dynamics of Life" in clay demos (plasticine or play dough type clay)
to make little 3 Dimensional dioramas you might say, representing some
scene or concept in life. And just the fact THAT l. ron hubbard says
to do this, that "it adds mass," makes it seem "innovative and right."

However, it DOES NOT "add the mass," exactly BECAUSE the Life Energy
of the matter or scene, is (deliberately by Hubbard) 'taken out of the
equation,' is made "non-existent and irrelevant" in this clay-demo
type studying process.

Small detail overlooked entirely, too: There ARE no "Eight Dynamics of
Life" - there is also no "Eighth (8th) Dynamic, that l. ron hubbard
has christened the 'Infinity Dynamic'." IT DOES NOT EXIST.

And "Survival Dynamics of Life," is a FALSE concept, that stems
somewhat from the world of animals who "have the goal to survive." The
"Eight Dynamics of Existence" is a complete farce, but it LOOKS "very
intelligent, very organized.

Same, with the Criminal Mind turned "philosopher," l. ron hubbard, in
his "Three Conditions of Existence" - once again, entirely
NON-Existent "parts or conditions of Life."

(freely translated: 1."Not Lying is creating OR is destroying whatever
(lie) has been created;" 2."Lying is Survival," and 3."Bashing against
the lies, does NOT destroy them.")

"Yes, but Engrams do erase!" No, if you are lucky, the Harmful Life
Energy that acts upon you, is looked at and released thereby. Nothing
"erases" - all the incidents are still there, to view.

BUT in 'Scientology' they can be covered up with Drug Energy Particles
and with the Black Energy of Unconsciousness (disconnection due to
Blackness Energy Particles) - Harmfully Altered Life Energy that l.
ron hubbard and other Sociopaths produce and INFLICT in abundance.

"Has it erased?" No, but it can be sinking back into oblivion, like a
ship going under in the sea - it is still there, but not looked at.

'

Then also, we have Floating Needles (on the meter), plus Very Good
Indicators - at the occurrence of which, the therapy "must be stopped
INSTANTLY."

So you never get to find out, what you SHOULD find out.

I got - as a Guardian Office staff, one therapy session. Helen
Parselles, a very nice, svelte, easy going girl who "had no enemies,"
gave me one session - the very hyped stuff, that l. ron hubbard
constantly sells, as "finding out hidden truth, in order to make you
feel better and more capable."

One session: a nice girl whose job it is, to listen to what I feel I
should say about my feelings and thoughts when the moment is there
that I am allowed to feel what I sense. The moment was there now - for
me to open my mouth and speak my inner feelings:

	"The CIA NEVER wants to listen!"

Floating Needle (shows on the meter), and Helen Parselles ENDS THE
SESSION!!! (making it a ten sexond session - and she found this
totally normal, to do...

I had blurted out my innermost: That what I was not permitted to feel
or show or look at, and thus was mostly subconscious feeling, I now
blurted out, "because there was someone, whose passion and job it was,
to actually listen to that, and to listen at this very moment."

"The CIA NEVER wants to listen!" I blurted out. I was VERY CHARGED
about having done a LOT OF WORK and effort, to END World War TWO, but
the Sociopath 'FDR'' Roosevelt was bent on destroying the whole of
Germany and to aid Stalin in that too.

'FDR' Roosevelt DID NOT WANT TO LISTEN to any solution to end the
slaughtering UNTIL Germany was totally destroyed: HIS "solution."
(see {HRI 20041115-V1.1} for the story)

And NOW, in the "Guardian Office World Wide" in East Grinstead, I was
AGAIN sitting in the middle of some - now reincarnated - top NAZI
criminals!

Which I was NOT PERMITTED TO BE AWARE OF much less look at or wonder
about - "this could not be," of course.

	(Well, that's all for now - just some raw data.)

'

The moral of the story: Inside a COAL MINE, you can't fly.

'

Wholly their opposite

	- me being arguably the most Beautiful, most Loving and Caring
	and the most Truthful and Intelligent spirit on Earth and well
	beyond - I do remain yours faithfully, etc., etc.,

KNT hrp&p