SilentOtto!! You want to masturbate on webcam tonight?

juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!

Mar 20, 2010, 1:14:33 AM3/20/10
Sweetie?!?!?!

Are you online right now?

Where are you?!?!?!?!

I miss you......

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 1:52:40 AM3/20/10

I don't know who you are BITCH!!!!

Heh heh...

Rightards...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Lookout

Mar 20, 2010, 3:07:43 AM3/20/10
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!" <ladie...@live.com> wrote:
> > Sweetie?!?!?!

> > Are you online right now?

> > Where are you?!?!?!?!
> > I miss you......
> >

> I don't know who you are BITCH!!!!

Is she really on line right now!!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 20, 2010, 9:58:20 AM3/20/10
"juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!" <ladie...@live.com> wrote:

Somebody luvs Otto!

That is soooo precious!!!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 20, 2010, 10:02:15 AM3/20/10
Uh-oh, the cat is out of the bag now!!!

Or maybe I should say - the Nigger is out of the Motel mow!!!!

SilentOtto went and had some Forbidden Fruit!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 20, 2010, 10:07:55 AM3/20/10

Take a cold shower, little boy....

Otto got himself a T-Gurl, you got Rosy Palm.....

The PHANTOM

Mar 20, 2010, 10:08:42 AM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 12:14 am, "juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!"

Now THAT'S a pretty disgusting thought !! Hooollllleeee shit !!!

The PHANTOM

Mar 20, 2010, 10:10:15 AM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 8:58 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!" <ladies_l...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > Sweetie?!?!?!
>
> > Are you online right now?
>
> > Where are you?!?!?!?!
>
> > I miss you......
>
> Somebody luvs Otto!
>
> That is soooo precious!!!

Dat sumbutty must another little nappy headed negro looking fo' sum
hott bunghole akshun .

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 10:56:15 AM3/20/10

Fuck you racist rightard shiteater!!!

You know it's Eddie, Pappy, Patriot Games, YOU, or somebody lying!!!

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 10:56:16 AM3/20/10
Fuck you Bitch!

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 10:58:15 AM3/20/10
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

That bitch don't know me!

You don't know me!

I will fuck all your ass up!!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 20, 2010, 12:39:48 PM3/20/10

Try to get a clue you ugly little freako nigger toad!

Try to get a clue...

Try harder.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 20, 2010, 12:44:35 PM3/20/10
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "juanjo go deepo in Otto buttho!" <ladie...@live.com> wrote:
> > > Sweetie?!?!?!
> > >
> > > Are you online right now?
> > >
> > > Where are you?!?!?!?!
> > >
> > > I miss you......
> > >

> > Somebody luvs Otto!
> >
> > That is soooo precious!!!
> >

> That bitch don't know me!
>
> You don't know me!
>
> I will fuck all your ass up!!

But will you luv me in the morning?????

Patriot Games

Mar 20, 2010, 6:01:23 PM3/20/10

oh shit.........

Patriot Games

Mar 20, 2010, 6:01:53 PM3/20/10

OH!!!

Patriot Games

Mar 20, 2010, 6:02:56 PM3/20/10

Why are Libs so nasty!???????

Daaaaaayum!

Tom Sr.

Mar 20, 2010, 6:20:34 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fuck you Bitch!

Look carefully, Otto.

Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
seem they agree with him.

Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.

Note also how these posts often occur when Games himself is online,
but not posting under that name.

-Tom Sr.

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 9:37:06 PM3/20/10

Fuck off!!!

Tom Sr.

Mar 20, 2010, 9:37:09 PM3/20/10
---
http://www.peggingresource.com/

---
http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-06-17/nyc-life/straight-men-get-it-i...

*Pegging Goes Big: Straight Men Get It In the End*
More het guys are discovering the pleasure of bending over
by Steve Weinstein
Published: June 17, 2008

Considering how "liberated" gay men are supposed to be, I'm amazed by
how many of my brothers refuse to recognize that some straight men
like to get fucked.

Yes, you heard correctly. Not bisexual. Not "situational
homosexuals" (i.e., jail, private school, the Navy), but straight. I
wouldn't have believed it, either, if I hadn't experienced it myself.
For the past few years, my ex and I have shared a rampantly straight
man who loves to get it in the end. A serious bodybuilder, Ricardo
(not his real name) met my ex at the gym. Now separated from his wife,
who tired of his serial affairs with women, Ricardo loves the
stimulation of a good ass-pounding in between bedding women.

On Fire Island, a good-looking middle-aged man told me about a young
buck who had been doing contracting work in his and his lover's
apartment. After a few broad hints, they did a three-way in which he
was penetrated. My friend said that he immediately ran downtown to
have sex with his girlfriend—because he was so turned on, he said,
although it could have been old-fashioned homopanic.

If it feels good for us, why shouldn't it feel good for them? It all
comes down to the prostate. DatingSense.com, a website for swingers,
explains it this way: "The lining of the anal cavity is rich with
nerve endings, and deep penetration may allow for stimulation of the
prostate gland, which many heterosexual men also find highly
arousing."

Anecdotal evidence abounds about straight men who enjoy this position.
Other gay men have had experiences similar to mine: Gary in Los
Angeles tells of a young, cute repairman who worked under him in more
ways than one: "We were together every single day," Gary recalls. "I
talked openly about my adventures. He was peaking sexually, and
circumstances came together." One night, the two did the deed. After
that, Gary says, "He got weird." Last he heard, his former employee
was married, a father, and studying to become a pastor.

That some men are "gay for pay" is well known, even though most people—
straight and gay—remain skeptical. Chris Rockway is a popular gay-porn
star who claims he likes only women, although, as he told Australian
magazine DNA: "Sex with men can be fun. Guys get so hung up on labels
and what people will think of them that they miss out on a lot."

Dave Pounder agrees. As his name implies, Pounder prefers it on top. A
former porn actor who now produces adult films in Boca Raton, Florida,
he says he wouldn't be able to do anything sexual with a guy and won't
even do anal with women. But he refuses to judge anyone's sexuality
based on performance: "There are two temperatures," he says, "freezing
and boiling. But the most measurement is in between. What we need to
do is expand our definition of sexuality."

Ron Suresha, who has written extensively on bisexuality, believes that
most adults of both sexes have experienced some form of anal sex: "We
know how things have progressed," he says. "There's been an increase
not only in reporting anal sex, but in the practice."

Sexologist William Fitzgerald reports approvingly on his website
SexDoc.com of a colleague who "rendered the opinion that anal sex for
20 years starting [after] 1990 is like oral sex during the 20 years
after 1950," when returning GIs convinced their partners that giving
head wasn't something only sleazy prostitutes did.

Much of this involves a woman in a strap-on, popularly known as
"pegging," a term coined by Voice columnist Dan Savage. The popular
porn tape Bend Over Boyfriend spawned a whole subgenre of titles like
Babes Balling Boys, Strap Attack, and Boss Bitches.

According to Suresha and others, what keeps more men from
experimenting is a fear that they'll enjoy it too much: "It doesn't
necessarily lead to homosexual contact," Suresha says. "People have
come to understand that when it's done right, it's pleasurable to get
fucked anally regardless of the gender of their fucker."

In fact, Fitzgerald notes: "Heterosexual men who acknowledge the
pleasure they derive from anal or rectal or prostate stimulation are
more centered and grounded about their sexuality."

Of course, this isn't man-on-man sex, but some men have realized that
the real thing feels even better than latex. Bob Sanders, who helps in
a popular website devoted to muscle worship, has established
friendships with several bodybuilders, many of whom like it, he says,
because of that prostate massage. Richard Wassersug, an anatomy
professor at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, believes
that men who have had prostate cancer and can't sustain an erection—an
increasingly common occurrence as the population gets older—could
benefit from this position. He even suggests that this could be the
ultimate gay karma for those who practice "reparative therapy," which
claims to "cure" homosexuality: "Assuming that sex ultimately
stimulates endorphins and triggers a physiological reward, anything
that causes pleasure will be desirable." Besides, adds Wassersug (who
is happily married to a woman), it's yet more proof that gay men have
a bigger sexual repertoire. Or, to paraphrase Woody Allen, having it
both ways doubles your chances of getting a date for Saturday night.
---

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 9:40:17 PM3/20/10
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Somebody luvs Otto!
> > >
> > > That is soooo precious!!!
> > >

> > That bitch don't know me!
> >
> > You don't know me!
> >
> > I will fuck all your ass up!!
>
> But will you luv me in the morning?????

Fuck OFF!!!!

Tom Sr.

Mar 20, 2010, 9:47:33 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fuck OFF!!!!

On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Fuck you Bitch!

Think for a moment, Otto.

KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.

Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
seem they agree with him.

There have been other such post under *your* username as well, Otto.

Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.

Just don't reply to these messages. Some far-far-right-wing-nut K00K
is playing at "A House Divided"...

Note also how these posts often are done when Games himself is online,
but not posting under that name, Otto.

-Tom Sr.

Tom Sr.

Mar 20, 2010, 9:51:10 PM3/20/10

SilentOtto

Mar 20, 2010, 9:59:33 PM3/20/10
"Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Fuck you Bitch!
>
> Look carefully, Otto.
> Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
> Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
> seem they agree with him.

Do you know how many imposters there are or have been? Even YOU have
used a fake name! Tell me somthing I don't know!

> Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.

It happens every day.....

> Note also how these posts often occur when Games himself is online,
> but not posting under that name.

Oh please... Morning, afternoon, daytime, nighttime, SO WHAT?

You're trying to pretend you know something, or figured something out,
but you don't and you didn't. And I'm supposed to be polite and
entertain your posing but I'm not feeling polite!

SilentOtto

Mar 21, 2010, 12:33:29 AM3/21/10
"Tom Sr." <tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Fuck OFF!!!!
>
> On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Fuck you Bitch!
>
> Think for a moment, Otto.
>
> KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.

Has been lately!

> Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
> Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
> seem they agree with him.
> There have been other such post under *your* username as well, Otto.
> Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.
> Just don't reply to these messages. Some far-far-right-wing-nut K00K
> is playing at "A House Divided"..

I'm very pissed off!!

> Note also how these posts often are done when Games himself is online,
> but not posting under that name, Otto.

How do you know he's online if he's not posting?

SilentOtto

Mar 21, 2010, 2:28:59 AM3/21/10
On Mar 20, 9:47 pm, "Tom Sr." <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Fuck OFF!!!!
>
> On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Fuck you Bitch!
>
> Think for a moment, Otto.
>
> KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.

I'm aware of the nym forging rightard wanker, Tom.

He does this to everyone who kicks his ass or picks on his "Cock-
Daddy" Patriot GAYmes.

Me, Kickin', Too_many_tools and others.

He'll be using your nym next.

But, no worries. I'll know when it's you and when it's the wanker,
and so will everyone else.

I bitch slapped him on Friday evening and within minutes he had
started about a half-dozen threads like this one, having a flame war
with himself through his various socks.

I mean really... Can anyone be more of a wanker?

I just ignore him unless he addresses me directly, and then I just
laugh at him.

It doesn't matter.

Anyone who can read a header knows he's a fraud no matter who's name
he forges, and that's why everyone but the most rightarded of the
rightards pretty much ignore him.

He's not smart enough to really imitate me or any of the rest of his
betters.

Pissing off rightard wankers and provoking them to cyber stalking is
nothing new.

As to him being Queer BOY...

I'm doubtful.

He fucked up and his posts forging juanjo's nym went though Google.

His IP is in Illinois.

He's just a rightard wanker who has the hots for Patriot GAYmes, and
he gets pissy when anyone bitch slapps him.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Mar 21, 2010, 9:25:22 AM3/21/10
SilentOtto <silen...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 9:47 pm, "Tom Sr." <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fuck OFF!!!!
> >
> > On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fuck you Bitch!
> >
> > Think for a moment, Otto.
> >
> > KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.
> I'm aware of the nym forging rightard wanker, Tom.
> He does this to everyone who kicks his ass or picks on his "Cock-
> Daddy" Patriot GAYmes.
> Me, Kickin', Too_many_tools and others.
> He'll be using your nym next.
> But, no worries. I'll know when it's you and when it's the wanker,
> and so will everyone else.

I know of two who killfiled both me and you because of it. It's not
funny.

> I bitch slapped him on Friday evening and within minutes he had
> started about a half-dozen threads like this one, having a flame war
> with himself through his various socks.
> I mean really... Can anyone be more of a wanker?
> I just ignore him unless he addresses me directly, and then I just
> laugh at him.
> It doesn't matter.

It matters.

> Anyone who can read a header knows he's a fraud no matter who's name
> he forges, and that's why everyone but the most rightarded of the
> rightards pretty much ignore him.

Very few people know how or even can read headers.

> He's not smart enough to really imitate me or any of the rest of his
> betters.
> Pissing off rightard wankers and provoking them to cyber stalking is
> nothing new.
> As to him being Queer BOY...
> I'm doubtful.
> He fucked up and his posts forging juanjo's nym went though Google.
> His IP is in Illinois.

Then it's more than one of them.

SilentOtto

Mar 21, 2010, 9:50:11 AM3/21/10
On Mar 21, 9:25 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Think for a moment, Otto.
>
> > > KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.
> > I'm aware of the nym forging rightard wanker, Tom.
> > He does this to everyone who kicks his ass or picks on his "Cock-
> > Daddy" Patriot GAYmes.
> > Me, Kickin', Too_many_tools and others.
> > He'll be using your nym next.
> > But, no worries.  I'll know when it's you and when it's the wanker,
> > and so will everyone else.
>
> I know of two who killfiled both me and you because of it.  It's not
> funny.

Yea...

Sure you do, wanker.

As I said, only the most rightarded of the rightard are stupid enough
to fall your your little wanker game.

> > I bitch slapped him on Friday evening and within minutes he had
> > started about a half-dozen threads like this one, having a flame war
> > with himself through his various socks.
> > I mean really...  Can anyone be more of a wanker?
> > I just ignore him unless he addresses me directly, and then I just
> > laugh at him.
> > It doesn't matter.
>
> It matters.

No..

It doesn't, wanker.

> > Anyone who can read a header knows he's a fraud no matter who's name
> > he forges, and that's why everyone but the most rightarded of the
> > rightards pretty much ignore him.
>
> Very few people know how or even can read headers.

All but the most rightarded of the rightards can't read a header,
wanker.

If you weren't a rightard and a wanker you'd know that.

> > He's not smart enough to really imitate me or any of the rest of his
> > betters.
> > Pissing off rightard wankers and provoking them to cyber stalking is
> > nothing new.
> > As to him being Queer BOY...
> > I'm doubtful.
> > He fucked up and his posts forging juanjo's nym went though Google.
> > His IP is in Illinois.
>
> Then it's more than one of them.

No.

Just you, wanker.

You never did tell me how it smelled inside Patriot GAYmes ass.

Heh heh...

Rightards wankers...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Tom Sr.

Mar 21, 2010, 10:40:23 AM3/21/10
On Mar 21, 12:33 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Tom Sr." <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Fuck you Bitch!
> -

> > Think for a moment, Otto.
> > KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.
> -
> Has been lately!
> -

> > Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
> > Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
> > seem they agree with him.
> > There have been other such post under *your* username as well, Otto.
> > Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.
> > Just don't reply to these messages.  Some far-far-right-wing-nut K00K
> > is playing at "A House Divided"..
> -

> I'm very pissed off!!

YOU'RE CAUGHT, JUNIOR!

On Mar 20, 9:47 pm, "Tom Sr." <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 9:40 pm, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Fuck OFF!!!!
> On Mar 20, 10:56 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Fuck you Bitch!

> -

> Think for a moment, Otto.
> KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.

I'm aware of the nym forging rightard wanker, Tom.

He does this to everyone who kicks his ass or picks on his "Cock-
Daddy" Patriot GAYmes.

Me, Kickin', Too_many_tools and others.

He'll be using your nym next.

But, no worries. I'll know when it's you and when it's the wanker,
and so will everyone else.

I bitch slapped him on Friday evening and within minutes he had

started about a half-dozen threads like this one, having a flame war
with himself through his various socks.

I mean really... Can anyone be more of a wanker?

I just ignore him unless he addresses me directly, and then I just
laugh at him.

It doesn't matter.

Anyone who can read a header knows he's a fraud no matter who's name

he forges, and that's why everyone but the most rightarded of the
rightards pretty much ignore him.

He's not smart enough to really imitate me or any of the rest of his
betters.

Pissing off rightard wankers and provoking them to cyber stalking is

nothing new....
----------

-Tom Sr.

Patriot Games

Mar 21, 2010, 2:06:32 PM3/21/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:37:09 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:22:52 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 8, 10:42 pm, "carl" <cstandi...@bak.rr.com> wrote:
>> retro..that is the most stupid idiotic statement I heard.
>> Barney Frank is a freaken pedophile..you nimrod.
>Provide at least two citations from well-known and generally-accepted
>news sources for your *claim* -- or shut the fuck up, Carl, you
>dumbass.

Q. Young boys and young girls with each other or with older folks?
A. "With the older folks. [...] And one person that I'm not afraid to
talk about because his, because Larry King always said him and this
guy were on the opposite ends of the field because this guy was a
Democrat and Larry King was a Republican. That's a known fact and
stuff. And this guy, every time I see him on TV and stuff, my wife
knows my hatred for him. Because every time I see him and stuff it
disgusts me because it's --his name is Barney Frank."

Q. Did you have relationships with him?
A. "Yes."

Q. Where?
A. "In Washington, D. C. And also I was sent to a house, I believe it
was in Massachusetts in Boston where I believe it was his house
because there's pictures on the wall that, with him and with different
people and stuff. And that he had met I guess. But it was in his
basement."
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA PAUL
A. BONACCI, 4:CV91-33037 Plaintiff,
vs.
LAWRENICE E. KING
MEMORANDUM OF DECISION
Transcript: http://www.ctrl.org/silence/memo.html

"Tom Sr." - Boston.
Bawney Fwank: Boston.

"Tom Sr." - A Known Faggot.
Bawney Fwank: A Known Faggot.

"Tom Sr." - DEFENDING Bawney Fwank...

What an amazing coincidence!

Patriot Games

Mar 21, 2010, 2:07:53 PM3/21/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:51:10 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:48:01 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 25, 12:55 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.Com> wrote:
>> Translation: YOU CAN'T. Because there is NOT ONE other such study in
>> existence. Even the ORIGINAL authors were so ashamed of their study
>> that they NEVER REPEATED IT.
>Cite, Liar.

Ask someone to help you, Nappy Homo.

Are you seriously asking me to PROVE that something Does NOT exist?

Okay, I'll do that for you (see below).

>On Apr 25, 12:55 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.Com> wrote:
>> Tom Swift Sr. wrote:
>>>I noticed you didn't tried this time to post those other studies which
>>>you *claimed* disproved this one
>> --
>> Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual
>> individuals.
>> Bernat, Jeffrey A.; Calhoun, Karen S.; Adams, Henry E.; Zeichner, Amos
>> Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2001 Feb Vol 110(1) 179-187
>> Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and Homophobia
>> Robert D. Schope PhD, Assistant Professor of Social Work, University
>> of Iowa
>> Michele J. Eliason PhD, Associate Professor of Nursing, University of
>> Iowa
>> Journal of Applied Social Psychology
>> Volume 38 Issue 3 Page 647-683, March 2008
>> Amelia E. Talley, B. Ann Bettencourt (2008)
>> Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay Male Target: The Role of
>> Threat and Antigay Prejudice
>Oh, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. You are trying this same stupid LIE yet
>again, when I have already slapped you down on this previously.
>-----
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/b90a90fa6188e3b5?hl=en

All three studies (and many more) deal with specific aspects of
alleged homophobia, NONE OF THEM found anything remotely like
repressed homosexuality.

But YOU have a surprise coming. (See below.)

>On Apr 2, 6:30 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.Com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:21:51 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr." wrote:
>>> --
>>>If this is as you *claim*, Bob Milby Jr. of Clearwater, Florida, then
>>>provide a link to a *peer-reviewed, scientific study* that proves it
>>>has been "debunked"
>> --
>> Start with these:
>> Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and
>> heterosexual individuals.
>> Bernat, Jeffrey A.; Calhoun, Karen S.; Adams, Henry E.;
>> Zeichner, Amos Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2001
>> Feb Vol 110(1) 179-187
>> http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=search.displayRecord&uid=2001-176...
>> This study examined the relationship between homophobia
>> (defined as self-reported negative affect, avoidance, and
>> aggression toward homosexuals) and homosexual
>> aggression.
>> Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and
>> Homophobia
>> Robert D. Schope PhD, Assistant Professor of Social
>> Work, University of Iowa
>> Michele J. Eliason PhD, Associate Professor of Nursing,
>> University of Iowa
>> Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services:
>> . . . Issues in Practice, Policy, and Research
>> The official journal of the Caucus of the LGBT
>> Faculty & Students in Social Work
>> Volume: 16 Issue: 2
>> ISSN: 1053-8720 Pub Date: 12/16/2003
>> This paper examines whether prejudice by
>> heterosexuals against homosexuals is associated
>> with violations of socially determined gender
>> role behaviors.
>> Journal of Applied Social Psychology
>> Volume 38 Issue 3 Page 647-683, March 2008
>> Amelia E. Talley, B. Ann Bettencourt (2008)
>> Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a
>> Gay Male Target: The Role of Threat and
>> Antigay Prejudice
>> This research was designed to understand
>> heterosexual men's interpersonal reactions
>> toward a gay male individual and to examine
>> how threat and pre-existing antigay prejudice
>> impact these encounters.
>Your reading comprehension must be extremely Bad,
>Bad, BAD, Bob Jr.
>NOT one of those studies deals with the subject at
>hand

Because YOU say so?

Hahahahahahahaha!

Everybody very easily understands why you cling so desperately to your
ONLY study.

Only YOU fail to understand that it has ZERO merit...

But YOU have a surprise coming. (See below.)

> ---
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
>.1: J Abnorm Psychol. 1996 Aug;105(3):440-5.
>Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?
>Adams HE, Wright LW Jr, Lohr BA.
>Department of Psychology, University of Georgia,
>Athens 30602-3013, USA.
>The authors investigated the role of homosexual
>arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who
>admitted negative affect toward homosexual
>individuals. Participants consisted of a group
>of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of
>nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned
>to groups on the basis of their scores on the
>Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A.
>Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to
>sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of
>heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian
>videotapes, and changes in penile circumference
>were monitored. They also completed an
>Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry,
>1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile
>circumference to the heterosexual and female
>homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men
>showed an increase in penile erection to male
>homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in
>aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated
>with homosexual arousal that the homophobic
>individual is either unaware of or denies.
>PMID: 8772014 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
>---
>Lets do a quick summary:
>ME:
>* Is Homophobia Associated with Homosexual Arousal?
>This study found "Homophobia is apparently associated
>with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual
>is either unaware of or denies"? That's YOU, Games!
>YOU:
>* Homophobia and physical aggression toward
> homosexual and heterosexual individuals.
>* Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors
> and Homophobia.
>* Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay
> Male Target: The Role of Threat and Antigay
> Prejudice
>NOT A SINGLE ONE of the reports you listed
>addressed or studied the issue of "Homophobia
>is apparently associated with homosexual arousal
>that the homophobic individual is either unaware
>of or denies"!

ALL of them studied so-called homophobia.

NONE OF THEM found a connection to alleged repressed homosexuality.

But YOU have a surprise coming. (See below.)

>All of your *supposed* rebutments of the study
>you mention deal with violence towards gay people.
>NONE of them deal with the scientific fact that
>homophobic straights are latent homosexuals
>themselves.

Everybody CLEARLY understands why you cling so desperately to your ONE
& ONLY study.

Only YOU fail to understand that it has ZERO merit...

Are YOU ready for your surprise?

Why didn't you read the COMPLETE Study?

The authors of your ONE & ONLY Study said this:

"Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and
Beck's ( 1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual
responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes
negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in
nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal
and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in
homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to
homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than
sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating
psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would
predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual
stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986 ) theory would predict that sexual
arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function
of anxiety. These competing potions can and should be evaluated by
future research."
Excerpted from Henrey E. Adams, Lester W. Wright Jr., and Bethany A
Lohr, Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal? in the Journal
of Abnormal Psychology, Vol. 105., No. 3 (1996), pp. 440-445.

Additional references:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html

The American Psychological Association
http://www.philosophy-religion.org/handouts/homophobia.htm

Even YOUR OWN Study DEBUNKS ITSELF.

Your ONE & ONLY Study has ZERO MERIT and the ORIGINAL AUTHORS SAID SO!

Why didn't YOU know this?

Why didn't you read the COMPLETE Study?

>YOU PROVED NOTHING, LIAR.

Yes, I absolutely positively DID PROVE SOMETHING.

Yes, by giving you PLENTY OF ROPE I most certainly PROVED that I could
HANG YOU with YOUR OWN (your ONE & ONLY) meritless Study.

Yes, by giving you PLENTY OF ROPE I PROVED that I could HANG YOU with
YOUR OWN WORDS.

You NEVER read the full Study.

All this time YOU THOUGHT you had something.

I did TRY to give you REASON to read the full Study.

I did TRY to give you MULTIPLE REASONS to read the full Study.

I did TRY to give you MANY OPPORTUNITIES to read the full Study.

You NEVER read the full Study.

All this time YOU THOUGHT your Study had merit.

All this time YOU STUDY'S OWN AUTHORS had SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING
dismissed the results YOU THOUGHT were so important.

All this time YOU THOUGHT your Study had merit.

All this time EVERYBODY who read the FULL STUDY because YOU POSTED A
LINK were finding out that YOU NEVER KNEW that the STUDY'S OWN AUTHORS
had SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING dismissed the results YOU THOUGHT were so
important.

Yes, I very patiently allowed YOU to embarass and humiliate YOURSELF
in public.

Yes, I've KNOWN the Study was bunk for YEARS.

Yes, I've KNOWN that the STUDY'S OWN AUTHORS had ALL ALONG dismissed
the 'repressed homosexual' notion as BUNK.

And NOW I will allow YOU to be the LAUGHINGSTOCK of Usenet, by
yourself.

(Yes, THIS will FOLLOW YOU, forever...)

>You're a joke, Games.

I freely ADMIT that there are times when I SIT BACK AND TAKE ABUSE
because it provides the PERFECT BAIT for a TRAP that I'm setting.

I freely ADMIT that this was ONE OF THOSE TIMES when I SAT BACK AND
TOOK ABUSE because it provided me the PERFECT BAIT for a TRAP that I
was setting FOR YOU.

I let YOU go on and on, for months and months, with your precious ONE
& ONLY Study KNOWING ALL ALONG it was BUNK, KNOWING ALL ALONG it was
dismissed EVEN BY ITS OWN Authors!

And ALL THAT TIME everybody who read the FULL STUDY knew that YOU were
being set up to be the LAUGHINGSTOCK of Usenet!

(And now would be an appropriate time to thank all of those who kept
the secret... Thanks for not ruining this moment!)

>Why, oh, why, do you post these things over and over, Bob Milby Jr. of
>Clearwater, Florida, when you must know I will kick your silly ass
>when I respond to them?

NOW you KNOW the answer to that question, LaughingStock!

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Patriot Games

Mar 21, 2010, 4:19:29 PM3/21/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:20:34 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Note also how these posts often occur when Games himself is online,
>but not posting under that name.

What!?

Tom Sr.

Mar 22, 2010, 10:28:35 AM3/22/10
On Mar 21, 2:06 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@america.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:37:09 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
> <tomswiftsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 8, 10:42 pm, "carl" <cstandi...@bak.rr.com> wrote:
> >> retro..that is the most stupid idiotic statement I heard.
> >> Barney Frank is a freaken pedophile..you nimrod.
> >> -

> >Provide at least two citations from well-known and generally-accepted
> >news sources for your *claim* -- or shut the fuck up, Carl, you
> >dumbass.
> -

> Q. Young boys and young girls with each other or with older folks?
> A. "With the older folks. [...] And one person that I'm not afraid to
> talk about because his, because Larry King always said him and this
> guy were on the opposite ends of the field because this guy was a
> Democrat and Larry King was a Republican. That's a known fact and
> stuff. And this guy, every time I see him on TV and stuff, my wife
> knows my hatred for him. Because every time I see him and stuff it
> disgusts me because it's --his name is Barney Frank."
> Q. Did you have relationships with him?
> A. "Yes."
> Q. Where?
> A. "In Washington, D. C. And also I was sent to a house, I believe it
> was in Massachusetts in Boston where I believe it was his house
> because there's pictures on the wall that, with him and with different
> people and stuff. And that he had met I guess. But it was in his
> basement."
> IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA PAUL
> A. BONACCI, 4:CV91-33037 Plaintiff,
> vs. LAWRENICE E. KING
> MEMORANDUM OF DECISION
> Transcript:http://www.ctrl.org/silence/memo.html

Oh, poor, clueless, Games!!!

Let me quote what I wrote again before:

"Provide at least two citations from well-known and generally-accepted

news sources for your *claim* -- or shut the fuck up..."

So you provide ONE citation -- not two -- *AND* the site you quote
from is www.ctrl.com -- the "CONSPIRACY THEORY RESEARCH LIST"!

HH HA!!!

That certainly does NOT qualify as a "well-known and generally-
accepted news source" -- or does you addled paranoid-warped brain
*believe* otherwise.

The nutjob also *claims* he was part of a CIA mind-control plot!

Ha ha!!

A conspiracy theory website?!?!?! Gods, Bobby, what a fucking joke
you are!

So just shut the fuck up, Bobby. You loose.

> "Tom Sr." - A Known Faggot.

Once again, you can offer NO proof of that your "claim" with anything
I have posted. Or do you have a link to another *conspiracy theory*
website as your "proof"???

Ha ha!

Gods, you are just such a fucking idiot, Games.

-Tom Sr.

Patriot Games

Mar 22, 2010, 11:20:50 AM3/22/10
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:40:23 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 21, 12:33 am, SilentOtto <silento...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > Think for a moment, Otto.
>> > KAATN doesn't write that type of bullshit about you.
>> Has been lately!

>> > Someone is using the names of posters who have repeatedly kicked
>> > Patriot Games (Bob Milby Jr.) ass and creating fake posts to make it
>> > seem they agree with him.
>> > There have been other such post under *your* username as well, Otto.
>> > Of course, someone like that would have to be Really Stupid.
>> > Just don't reply to these messages.  Some far-far-right-wing-nut K00K
>> > is playing at "A House Divided"..
>> I'm very pissed off!!
>YOU'RE CAUGHT, JUNIOR!

What the fuck are you talking about, Nappy?

Patriot Games

Mar 22, 2010, 6:37:53 PM3/22/10
>Let me quote what I wrote again before:
>"Provide at least two citations from well-known and generally-accepted
>news sources for your *claim* -- or shut the fuck up..."
>So you provide ONE citation -- not two -- *AND* the site you quote
>from is www.ctrl.com -- the "CONSPIRACY THEORY RESEARCH LIST"!

Are you claiming the transcript is inaccurate?