Obamas to use own cash to redecorate White House

1 view

Major Debacle

Mar 30, 2009, 2:45:42 PM3/30/09
That's more than Bush did.
_____________________________________

(CNN) — The Obamas are using their own money to redecorate the White
House residence and Oval Office, the White House confirms, forgoing the
$100,000 in federal funds that is traditionally allotted to new
presidents for such renovation projects.

The first couple — who made well over $2 million in 2008, largely from
book revenues — is also turning down money from the White House
Historical Association, the organization that financed a $74,000 set of
china for the Bushes.

New presidents have traditionally undertaken extensive redecoration
efforts to their personal quarters reflect their own tastes, with a new
Oval Office rug tradition ringing in as the priciest item. Former
President George W. Bush spent over $60,000 on a new cream carpet
designed by Laura Bush in 2000 to replace the deep blue rug that covered
the space during the Clinton administration. Obama aides have said the
president likes the Bush rug, and does not plan to replace it.

more...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/30/obamas-to-use-own-cash-to-redecorate-white-hosue/

babeejm

Mar 30, 2009, 2:55:27 PM3/30/09
On Mar 30, 2:45 pm, Major Debacle <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil>
wrote:
> more...http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/30/obamas-to-use-own-cas...

>How wrong can you be?!! The Bushes renovated the Lincoln Bedroom by putting
up a canopy over the Lincoln Bed..and they redid the Lincoln sitting
room..
and also the Green Room on the state floor. And they also got
a number of new paintings for the State Floors..I know a lot
of people didn't like the Bushes but this is ridiculous..they kept
the White House very nice..Evidently when you have 2 young
children..you have to childproof the White House..but don't
criticize Laura Bush..for goodness sake!

Major Debacle

Mar 30, 2009, 2:56:48 PM3/30/09

But they didn't use their own cash to do it.

They used ours.

Lance Garrison

Mar 30, 2009, 4:13:16 PM3/30/09

"Major Debacle" <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote in message

They used ours.
=====================

Nancy Reagan spent $400,000 of taxpayer money to buy... dinner china.

Patriot Games

Mar 30, 2009, 4:22:14 PM3/30/09
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:45:42 -0700, Major Debacle
<Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote:
>(CNN) — The Obamas are using their own money to redecorate the White
>House residence and Oval Office, the White House confirms, forgoing the
>$100,000 in federal funds that is traditionally allotted to new
>presidents for such renovation projects.

They got a grant from KFC...

>The first couple — who made well over $2 million in 2008, largely from
>book revenues — is also turning down money from the White House
>Historical Association, the organization that financed a $74,000 set of
>china for the Bushes.

And by doing so they DO NOT have to obey White House Historical
Association RULES....

sid9

Mar 30, 2009, 5:57:14 PM3/30/09

wrote in message
> [...]

bush,jr failed a number of businesses ....with
other people's money.
Nothing new here.

Major Debacle

Mar 30, 2009, 7:52:48 PM3/30/09

Hey Patriot Dame... was that white boy who got his ass kicked by a black
woman your nephew?

Lance Garrison

Mar 30, 2009, 9:16:12 PM3/30/09

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:45:42 -0700, Major Debacle
> <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote:
>>(CNN) - The Obamas are using their own money to redecorate the White

>>House residence and Oval Office, the White House confirms, forgoing the
>>$100,000 in federal funds that is traditionally allotted to new
>>presidents for such renovation projects.
>
> They got a grant from KFC...

Bush got a grant from Jack Daniels.

Patriot Games

Mar 31, 2009, 12:56:17 PM3/31/09
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:52:48 -0700, Major Debacle

I don't have any nephews.

Tell us the truth, how many dicks does a fag like you suck in a year?

From: Major Debacle <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil>
From: TigerLuck <TigerLuck@the_wild_kingdom.com>

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 14:43:30 -0700, TigerLuck
<TigerLuck@wild_kingdom.com> wrote:
>MONTREAL — In an over-the-top accent, one half of a notorious Quebec
>comedy duo claims to be the president of France as he describes sex with
>his famous wife, the joy of killing animals and Hustler magazine.
>At the other end of the line? Me wacking off thinking of George Michael.
>I am so gay!

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:15:53 -0700, Tiger Cluck
<Tiger_Cluck@nature_preserve.afr> wrote:
>He's the white guy:
>http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Borni/newtricks.jpg

Major Debacle

Mar 31, 2009, 1:12:16 PM3/31/09
Patriot Games wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:52:48 -0700, Major Debacle
> <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote:
>> Patriot Games wrote:
>>> They got a grant from KFC...
>>> And by doing so they DO NOT have to obey White House Historical
>>> Association RULES....
>> Hey Patriot Dame... was that white boy who got his ass kicked by a black
>> woman your nephew?
>
> I don't have any nephews.
>
> Tell us the truth, how many dicks does a fag like you suck in a year?

Tell us Patriot Dame, why are you obsessed with gay male sex acts?

You frequently include references in your posts to men sucking dick, men
peeing into other men's mouths, men buttfucking other men... that sort
of thing.

This is a sure sign of repressed homosexuality.

Patriot Games

Mar 31, 2009, 4:43:23 PM3/31/09
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:12:16 -0700, Major Debacle

<Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote:
>Patriot Games wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:52:48 -0700, Major Debacle
>> <Major_Debacle@the_pentagon.mil> wrote:
>>> Hey Patriot Dame... was that white boy who got his ass kicked by a black
>>> woman your nephew?
>> I don't have any nephews.
>> Tell us the truth, how many dicks does a fag like you suck in a year?
>Tell us Patriot Dame, why are you obsessed with gay male sex acts?

I've always been fascinated with abnormal human psychology.

It the same with people who slow down to get a look at the mangled
bodies in a car wreck... They don't really wanna see the mangled
bodies, but they can't make themselves look away, and after they see
the mangled bodies they wish they hadn't.

For me, I want to know the exact workings of the genetically mutant
human mind. Then, euthanize it.

>You frequently include references in your posts to men sucking dick, men
>peeing into other men's mouths, men buttfucking other men... that sort
>of thing.
>This is a sure sign of repressed homosexuality.

That myth was debunked many times before...

I answered your question.

You DUCKED my question.

And, AGAIN, we see a distinction between normalcy and the abnormality
of the genetic mutant homosexual, like you.

It the same with people who slow down to get a look at the mangled
bodies in a car wreck... You don't really want to suck the cock but
you can't control the urge to suck those cocks, and you can't stop
yourself from sucking those cocks, and after you suck those cocks you
wish you hadn't but you're also glad you did...

I know you know this already but the normal human mind doesn't have
those problems or conflicts.......

Your conflicts are so severe that you literally don't even know how
many cocks you suck in a year. You block it out...

Trust me, we can humanely euthanize you. You won't feel a thing.

mark....@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 4:56:50 PM3/31/09

the only reason i can figure that you keep talking about this crap is
that you are a homosexual and hate yourself.

do get a grip....

Patriot Games

Mar 31, 2009, 6:00:27 PM3/31/09

I explained it above.

If you try really, really, really hard you can block that constant
urge to suck dicks and read it. One of my daughters, who is a Ph.D.
psychiatrist, assures me that with hard work and practice you can
block that constant urge to suck dicks...

Go ahead, give it a try. See if you can do it.

We'll be waiting for you to prove that you were able to block that
urge to suck dicks.....

Still waiting....

>that you are a homosexual and hate yourself.

No, and I actually like myself a lot.

>do get a grip....

See above.

We're still waiting....

Major Debacle

Mar 31, 2009, 9:02:18 PM3/31/09

Your posts reveal an obsession on your part with gay male sex, Patriot
Dame. There's no gettin' around it. You gotta be fruitier than a Mission
Pak. Look it up.

mark....@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2009, 3:35:27 AM4/1/09
On Mar 31, 5:00 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

flip on the tube, grab a beer and ignore that phallus that beckons.

when you try, you can be reasonable.
otherwise, you're just another homosexual who hates himself.

get a grip, man

Patriot Games

Apr 1, 2009, 10:35:06 AM4/1/09
>get a grip, man

We're still waiting....

Patriot Games

Apr 1, 2009, 10:37:09 AM4/1/09
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:02:18 -0700, Major Debacle
>Your posts reveal...

Explained above.

>There's no gettin' around it. You gotta be fruitier than a Mission
>Pak. Look it up.

I probably don't want to know what it means.

Perhaps YOU will explain how YOU know what it means....?

Major Debacle

Apr 1, 2009, 5:03:48 PM4/1/09

Tom Sr.

Apr 2, 2009, 10:21:51 AM4/2/09
On Mar 31, 4:43 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:12:16 -0700, Major Debacle wrote:
> >You frequently include references in your posts to men sucking dick, men
> >peeing into other men's mouths, men buttfucking other men... that sort
> >of thing.
> >This is a sure sign of repressed homosexuality.
> -

> That myth was debunked many times before...

If this is as you *claim*, Bob Milby Jr. of Clearwater, Florida, then
provide a link to a *peer-reviewed, scientific study* that proves it
has been "debunked" -- or prove yourself, once again, to be A LIAR.

Here is just one such study from 1996, at an official website of our
United States of America, that proves you are *LYING* about this fact,
not "myth" having been "debunked" -- that in truth your blatant
obsession with gay male sex acts is a sure sign of repressed
homosexuality

---
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

.1: J Abnorm Psychol. 1996 Aug;105(3):440-5.

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?

Adams HE, Wright LW Jr, Lohr BA.
Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens 30602-3013,
USA.

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively
heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual
individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n =
35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to
groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W.
Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually
explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual,
and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were
monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss
& M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile
circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only
the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male
homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression.
Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the
homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

PMID: 8772014 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
---

Did you pay particular attention to the statement: "Homophobia is
apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic
individual is either unaware of or denies"?

They're talking about *you*, Games!

Keep deyning the truth about yourself, Bob Jr. You are just
confirming the fact you *are* a latent homosexual.

So what will you do now, Games??? Do you typical cut-out the facts of
this study and what it proves about you and your behaviour??? SHRIEK
at me that I am a "nigger fag" or some other such LIE you cannot
provide a cite where I ever said I was???

Will you once again show how irrational and delusional you are to the
people who are reading this post, with your inability to deal with or
logically respond to *facts* -- so you attempt to change the subject
to some other silliness of yours???

-Tom Sr.

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans,
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

Patriot Games

Apr 2, 2009, 6:30:10 PM4/2/09
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:21:51 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mar 31, 4:43 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:12:16 -0700, Major Debacle wrote:
>> >You frequently include references in your posts to men sucking dick, men
>> >peeing into other men's mouths, men buttfucking other men... that sort
>> >of thing.
>> >This is a sure sign of repressed homosexuality.
>> -
>> That myth was debunked many times before...
>If this is as you *claim*, Bob Milby Jr. of Clearwater, Florida, then
>provide a link to a *peer-reviewed, scientific study* that proves it
>has been "debunked"

Start with these:

Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual
individuals.
Bernat, Jeffrey A.; Calhoun, Karen S.; Adams, Henry E.; Zeichner, Amos
Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2001 Feb Vol 110(1) 179-187
http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=search.displayRecord&uid=2001-17627-019

This study examined the relationship between homophobia (defined as
self-reported negative affect, avoidance, and aggression toward
homosexuals) and homosexual aggression. Self-identified heterosexual
college men were assigned to homophobic (n = 26) and nonhomophobic (n
= 26) groups on the basis of their scores on the Homophobia Scale (HS;
L. W. Wright, H. E. Adams, & J. A. Bernat, 1999). Physical aggression
was examined by having participants administer shocks to a fictitious
opponent during a competitive reaction time (RT) task under the
impression that the study was examining the relationship between
sexually explicit material and RT. Participants were exposed to a male
homosexual erotic videotape, their affective reactions were assessed,
and they then competed in the RT task against either a heterosexual or
a homosexual opponent. The homophobic group reported significantly
more negative affect, anxiety, and anger-hostility after watching the
homosexual erotic videotape than did the nonhomophobic group.
Additionally, the homophobic group was significantly more aggressive
toward the homosexual opponent, but the groups did not differ in
aggression toward the heterosexual opponent.

Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and Homophobia
Robert D. Schope PhD, Assistant Professor of Social Work, University
of Iowa
Michele J. Eliason PhD, Associate Professor of Nursing, University of
Iowa

Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services:
. . . Issues in Practice, Policy, and Research
The official journal of the Caucus of the LGBT Faculty & Students in
Social Work
Volume: 16 Issue: 2
ISSN: 1053-8720 Pub Date: 12/16/2003

This paper examines whether prejudice by heterosexuals against
homosexuals is associated with violations of socially determined
gender role behaviors. Respondents were given questionnaires which
included either gay-acting or straight-acting vignettes and asked to
indicate their attitudes and behaviors in specific situations. While
gender role characteristics were found to be an important aspect of
negative attitudes and behaviors toward gay men and lesbians, the most
important predictor of homophobia is the mere fact that an individual
is known to be homosexual.

Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38 Issue 3 Page 647-683, March 2008
Amelia E. Talley, B. Ann Bettencourt (2008)
Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay Male Target: The Role of
Threat and Antigay Prejudice

This research was designed to understand heterosexual men's
interpersonal reactions toward a gay male individual and to examine
how threat and pre-existing antigay prejudice impact these encounters.
In one experiment, we manipulated the ostensible sexual orientation of
an assigned work partner and assessed participants' perceptions of
threat indirectly, using a measure of psychological distancing.
Results revealed that, regardless of antigay prejudice, participants
psychologically distanced more from the gay male than from the
heterosexual male. In the second experiment, we manipulated threat and
the sexual orientation of the work partner to examine aggressive
responding toward the work partner. Participants exposed to a threat
to their masculinity behaved more aggressively toward the gay work
partner, regardless of their level of antigay prejudice.

>Here is just one such study from 1996

No, that is NOT "one such study," that is THE ONLY SUCH study.

And it was SO POOR even the original authors NEVER REPEATED IT!

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

>So what will you do now, Games??? Do you typical cut-out the facts of
>this study and what it proves about you and your behaviour?

I await your posting of the FOLLOW-UP work on your ONLY SUCH Study....

>SHRIEK at me that I am a "nigger fag"

You are what you are....

Tom Sr.

Apr 3, 2009, 1:47:01 PM4/3/09
On Apr 2, 6:30 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.Com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:21:51 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr." wrote:

> >> -
> >> That myth was debunked many times before...
> >If this is as you *claim*, Bob Milby Jr. of Clearwater, Florida, then
> >provide a link to a *peer-reviewed, scientific study* that proves it
> >has been "debunked"
> --

> Start with these:
> Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and heterosexual
> individuals.
> Bernat, Jeffrey A.; Calhoun, Karen S.; Adams, Henry E.; Zeichner, Amos
> Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 2001 Feb Vol 110(1) 179-187
> http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=search.displayRecord&uid=2001-176...

> This study examined the relationship between homophobia (defined as
> self-reported negative affect, avoidance, and aggression toward
> homosexuals) and homosexual aggression.
> Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and Homophobia
> Robert D. Schope PhD, Assistant Professor of Social Work, University
> of Iowa
> Michele J. Eliason PhD, Associate Professor of Nursing, University of
> Iowa
> Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services:
> . . . Issues in Practice, Policy, and Research
> The official journal of the Caucus of the LGBT Faculty & Students in
> Social Work
> Volume: 16 Issue: 2
> ISSN: 1053-8720 Pub Date: 12/16/2003
> This paper examines whether prejudice by heterosexuals against
> homosexuals is associated with violations of socially determined
> gender role behaviors.
> Journal of Applied Social Psychology
> Volume 38 Issue 3 Page 647-683, March 2008
> Amelia E. Talley, B. Ann Bettencourt (2008)
> Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay Male Target: The Role of
> Threat and Antigay Prejudice
> This research was designed to understand heterosexual men's
> interpersonal reactions toward a gay male individual and to examine
> how threat and pre-existing antigay prejudice impact these encounters.

Your reading comprehension must be extremely Bad, Bad, BAD, Bob Jr.

NOT one of those studies deals with the subject at hand, which was
this:

---
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Lets do a quick summary:

ME:
* Is Homophobia Associated with Homosexual Arousal?

This study found "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual
arousal that the homophobic
individual is either unaware of or denies"? That's YOU, Games!

YOU:
* Homophobia and physical aggression toward homosexual and
heterosexual individuals.
* Sissies and Tomboys: Gender Role Behaviors and Homophobia.
* Evaluations and Aggression Directed at a Gay Male Target: The Role

of Threat and Antigay Prejudice

NOT A SINGLE ONE of the reports you listed addressed or studied the
issue of "Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal
that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies"!

All of your *supposed* refutements of the study I mention deal with
violence towards gay people. NONE of them deal with the scientific
fact that homophobic straights are latent homosexuals themselves.

YOU PROVED NOTHING, LIAR. Your posted studies are completely
unrelated to the fact that your obsession with gay male sex acts shows
your own latent homosexuality, Bob Milby Jr. of Clearwater, Florida.

You're a joke, Games. Your response merely shows how deeply in denial
you are about your *own* homosexual desires, Bob Jr.

You claimed:

On Mar 31, 4:43 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.com> wrote:
> I've always been fascinated with abnormal human psychology.

Yet you are completely unable to understand how extremely abnormal
your own psychological state is. Your lack of comprehension of this
is demonstrates sociopathic mentality.

> And, AGAIN, we see a distinction between normalcy and the abnormality
> of the genetic mutant homosexual, like you.

Again and again and again, you demonstrate your willful ignorance by
*believing* that homosexuality is a genetic mutation. It is no such
thing. I am NOT even going to bother to provide a cite for this fact,
because it is clearly your ignorance of genetics, the scientific
method, and your own psychopathic delusional mentality will only twist
any such hard evidence into -- yet again and again and again -- a
denial of facts and reality.

All you've just proved, Patriot Games, is what a moronic foolish joke
you are as a man.

> >SHRIEK at me that I am a "nigger fag"

> --

> You are what you are....

Yet I am not that; though you continue to repeated this *claim*
without *any* evidence. Thus you again (and again and again) reveal
YOU are a PROVEN LAIR.

Don't bother me with some silly, stupid reply of your to this post,
Bobby. Your sheer stupidity in this discussion is just a waste of my
time and energy! BORING.

You're such a simple fool, Games.

- Tom Sr.

Patriot Games

Apr 3, 2009, 5:37:22 PM4/3/09
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:47:01 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<tomswif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 2, 6:30 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.Com> wrote:

All THREE of them describe so-called "homophobia" DIFFERENTLY.

NONE OF THEM describe so-called "homophobia" as latent homosexuality.

>All of your *supposed* refutements of the study I mention deal with
>violence towards gay people. NONE of them deal with the scientific
>fact that homophobic straights are latent homosexuals themselves.

There is no such scientific fact.

Even the authors of your ONLY SOURCE never even repeated it....

>You claimed:
>On Mar 31, 4:43 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@Amerika.com> wrote:
>> I've always been fascinated with abnormal human psychology.

>> And, AGAIN, we see a distinction between normalcy and the abnormality
>> of the genetic mutant homosexual, like you.
>Again and again and again, you demonstrate your willful ignorance by
>*believing* that homosexuality is a genetic mutation. It is no such
>thing. I am NOT even going to bother to provide a cite for this fact,

Because you CAN'T.

>> >SHRIEK at me that I am a "nigger fag"
>> --
>> You are what you are....