Former [ nazi elite within the 4Reich] exodus back to Germany and Austria following [world war 3 ] end only under full control of the Planet Intel and UN from this mommen on Ireversible Unstopable

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2014, 12:26:27 AM2/20/14
Former [ nazi elite within the 4Reich] exodus back to Germany and Austria following [world war 3 ] end only under full control of the Planet Intel and UN from this mommen on Ireversible Unstopable

Init safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN and future Planetary Tribunal on [ww3 crimes]

LS

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2014, 12:58:32 PM2/22/14
Under the today conditions within the USA
for safety reasons from this moment as defined
Former [ nazi elite within the 4Reich] exodus back to Germany and Austria following [world war 3 ] end only under full control of the Planet Intel and UN is from this momment is allowed .
I am keeping my promise that your biological families will not be hurt .

The issue does not include the [entire mk rf psy etc team near ] me since they
are [wishingly not yet ] following my and Planet Intel and UN orders at this time .
This will be in place until the [entire mk rf etc team near] me will fully
obey to all my and Planet Intel and UN orders at this time .

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth within USA and as well over the entire Planet

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2014, 4:56:38 AM2/23/14
We are about to whiteness all [world war 3 ] data to be public planet level
In this conditions and all the usenet data in my posts
I am allowing you and your biological families starting now as defined
in this thread to start your exodus now toward Germany and Austria
since this is a safety measure in the context of you [being a total criminal
minority trojan horse within ] the vast majority of USA population

Your [ work timer trip time changing and time changing on] my phone [ during page refresh
are meaningless ] parked and recorded [ self 69 trips of yours ]

donjuanf...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 1:21:34 PM2/26/14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/EBV2xge5I5E/mQx5nemuOScJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/bGotO8YU5Rw/XF0CnWXXHAoJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.nsa/tDAcNYfYMXo/DlYn0llQrL4J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.german/bfozWmJvBFs/2PMUrxy-jUAJ

Va sfatuiesc pentru safety pe voi [minoritatea nazista a 4 Reich ] in USA sa folositi calmul pastrat de
systemele mele in USA si sa plecati cit mai repede in Germania si Austria adica urmatoarele ore pentru
ca nu cred ca [voi minoritatea nazista a 4 Reich in ] USA
care la [inceputul World War 3 a vrut sa holocaust toti ] nonariani din USA
si la sfirsitul [ world war 3 sa yougoslavizati ] USA aveti la ora asta orice
alta solutie sau loc pe planeta unde sa va luatii familiile biologice sa fie
safe decit in Germania si Austria si asta in urmatoarele ore

Germany has costed the Humanity [ 3 world wars 2 of them under Nazies one of them
World War 2 by German Nazies in Germany 3 Reich and World War 3 by German Nazies Trojan Horse
within ] USA [ the 4 Reich ] and [under the 4 Reich the infinite redudant end of] entire humanity .

Now the [ 4 Reich minority within ] USA under Planet Intel and UN supervision
in the next hours will begin their total exodus toward Germany where they
will stay for the next 100 years under the entire planet watchfull eyes .

[Any slightest new phoenix atempt within the next 100 years] and Germany will be
at least divided again this time for ever .

By this from this momment you are absorbing the [ entire population of the 4 Reich elite
within ] USA starting now under all International Laws and under all present and
future Planet Tribunals decisions starting with ICC Tribunal ICJ Tribunal UN Tribunal
and All Free Planet Tribunals and the German Law and German
state will never be permited or allowed to provide
[ any slightest protection to the World War 3 Criminals that will arive in ] Germany
toward the ALL and Any Planet Tribunal and Planet Justice and Planet Legal systems
and Planet Police etc Planet Systems

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allmost at 45 at public level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with