EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 2:21:45 AM4/17/11
EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history

90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.

http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-storms-hammer-alabama-mississippi?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0

In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
season.

So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.

No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
strengths tomorrow...

Yeah,

Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000

this is not normal for NC
http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/

Father Haskell

Apr 17, 2011, 3:46:22 AM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 2:21 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> season.
>
> So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> strengths tomorrow...
>
> Yeah,
>
> Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>
> this is not normal for NChttp://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/

Goddidit, just to fuck up Easter for everyone.

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 17, 2011, 4:16:13 AM4/17/11
Father Haskell, Ye frothy equivocator, thou art a dreamer, I will
leave thee. Ye beamed:

> On Apr 17, 2:21 am, Warhol<mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>>

>> 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas& Virgina. Epic outbreak.

>> http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>>
>> In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
>> multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
>> South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
>> season.
>>
>> So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
>> Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>>
>> No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
>> wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
>> and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
>> strengths tomorrow...
>>
>> Yeah,
>>
>> Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>>
>> this is not normal for NChttp://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/
>
> Goddidit, just to fuck up Easter for everyone.

Tell him the Moors are white KKK trash.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

Tilly

Apr 17, 2011, 8:17:55 AM4/17/11
"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's weather.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 9:57:14 AM4/17/11

can any experts debunk?

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 10:25:57 AM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 10:16 am, Kadaitcha Man

go outside and shoot a rifle up to the sky, if you hear it go "tink"
you will know that it is the mothership with a cloak of invisibility

And for your memory hole... We Moors have always fought KKK trash...
as we will always do

If someone who doesn't know anything about the Semana Santa in Spain
sees this picture, there is only one reaction to be expected: "Ku Klux
Klan"

http://www.valenciavalencia.com/culture-guide/semana-santa/ku-klux-klan-semana-santa-spain.htm

wiki says that KKK is far-right and protestant christianity......bot​h
lies... democrat party started the kkk working for their Master the
KING of Spain.

KKK murdered repubs (black and white)... so Dems could exclude the
blacks from voting and govt office, power... So the Democrates are
Agents of their Masters the Vatican and the King of Spain...

Don't let them fool you... don't let anyone DECEIVE YOU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

KKK is pure evil....

"Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord will be saved."

all families, races, languages, nations are welcome in the KINGDOM OF
My GRAN'DA'DY

but you must repent and believe the Gospel of Warhol.

Long Live the Republic....

my favorite Republican; Murad Rais von Salee Faes ...

the first President and Grand Admiral of the Sallee Rovers Republic of
Salé...

Sallee Faes The Mother Republic of all the United States in the
world...

HVAC

Apr 17, 2011, 10:28:42 AM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 10:25 AM, Warhol wrote:

> go outside and shoot a rifle up to the sky, if you hear it go "tink"
> you will know that it is the mothership with a cloak of invisibility

Then turn the rifle around and blow your fucking brains
out before you turn into Warhole.

It's the only way to be sure.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 10:34:36 AM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 2:17 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> > 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> >http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> > In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> > multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> > South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> > season.
>
> > So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> > Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> > No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> > wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> > and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> > strengths tomorrow...
>
> > Yeah,
>
> > Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>
> > this is not normal for NC
> >http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/
>
> It's weather.

damn...

they set-up a mass casualty unit there... I thought it was because
American Bombed Gaddafi... and His God Toke revenge from the
Americans.... Unbelievable destruction!!

The people that keep saying that this is normal, either have not lived
there or not have not paid attention very much...

Rocky

Apr 17, 2011, 10:53:26 AM4/17/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the post but maybe you should be harping about HAARP too.

4/14/2011 -- EVERY 'HAARP RING' from 2 days ago now HIT by tornados / very
severe weather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTgBFzuW68

4/16/2011 -- Earthquake UPDATE and forecast - USA, Asia, Europe -- new
madrid silent?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBIAlXtHks

Tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunamis oh my.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 11:25:11 AM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 4:53 pm, "Rocky" <wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> > 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> >http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> > In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> > multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> > South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> > season.
>
> > So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> > Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> > No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> > wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> > and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> > strengths tomorrow...
>
> > Yeah,
>
> > Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>
> > this is not normal for NC
> >http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/
>
> Thanks for the post but maybe you should be harping about HAARP too.
>
> 4/14/2011 -- EVERY 'HAARP RING' from 2 days ago now HIT by tornados / very
> severe weather
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTgBFzuW68
>
> 4/16/2011 -- Earthquake UPDATE and forecast - USA, Asia, Europe -- new
> madrid silent?!
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBIAlXtHks
>
> Tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunamis oh my.

Believe this one... No Haarp can produce that energy...

what we see is all connected to the melting of the icecaps and the
heating of the planet... the end of the age of ICE, the last Ice will
soon be melted and Earth will have lost completely her cooling
system... storms will only become stronger and stronger and last
longer and longer... Winters colder and summers hotter... Torrent
rains and winds... The Planet is doomed aslong my Gran'Da'Dy don't
return to repair our Air conditioning, otherwise we all are gone die
in less than 40 years

What is Jupiter's Great Red Spot?

The red spot is a huge storm that has been continuously going on
Jupiter for over 400 years. Winds inside this storm reach speeds of
about 270 mph. The red spot of Jupiter is the biggest, most violent
storm in the Solar system -- that spot is at least three times the
size of earth!

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 11:46:20 AM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 4:28 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/17/2011 10:25 AM, Warhol wrote:
>

> > go outside and shoot a rifle up to the sky, if you hear it go "tink"
> > you will know that it is the mothership with a cloak of invisibility
>
> Then turn the rifle around and blow your fucking brains
> out before you turn into Warhole.
>
> It's the only way to be sure.
>
> --

I don't have strange weather here yet... and I am against Arms... even
thought we the RIF peopLE invented the rif'le...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/503316/Rif

The Rifle we call it the stone thrower...

http://www.oriental-arms.com/item.php?id=2227

but believe me our Rifle don't kill... it's hurts a little bit only
when you get the rock on your head.

right we use rock's as bullets in our Rif'Le... and then I haven't yet
spoken of the guitar on which we play Rock RIF we invented also... Hah
where would this world now be... if we Moors didn't educate you all
since the times you came out the holes and lived like beast... you all
would have been animals...

“WE ARE FRIENDS AND SERVANTS OF HUMANITY”

WE HAVE 5 PRINCIPLES: LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE FREEDOM, JUSTICE.

And One Law: Pay your Ransom and all will be fine...

HVAC

Apr 17, 2011, 11:56:16 AM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 11:46 AM, Warhol wrote:

>>> go outside and shoot a rifle up to the sky, if you hear it go "tink"
>>> you will know that it is the mothership with a cloak of invisibility
>>
>> Then turn the rifle around and blow your fucking brains
>> out before you turn into Warhole.
>>
>> It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>> --
>

> I don't have strange weather here yet... and I am against Arms... even
> thought we the RIF peopLE invented the rif'le...

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

willshak

Apr 17, 2011, 1:09:39 PM4/17/11
Warhol wrote the following:

> EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-storms-hammer-alabama-mississippi?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> season.
>
> So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> strengths tomorrow...

What? Nothing to say about doomsday? No predictions about the end of days?
You getting soft Andy?

> Yeah,
>
> Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>

> this is not normal for NC
> http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 2:07:05 PM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 7:09 pm, willshak <wills...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote:
> Warhol wrote the following:
>

> > EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> > 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> >http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> > In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> > multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> > South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> > season.
>
> > So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> > Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> > No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> > wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> > and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> > strengths tomorrow...
>
> What? Nothing to say about doomsday? No predictions about the end of days?
> You getting soft Andy?
>
> > Yeah,
>
> > Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>
> > this is not normal for NC
> >http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/
>
> --

You are not one of my sheep's... otherwise you had know that the end
of the world as we know it, only starts when my Cometh Doom Star is
here... before that only warnings and warning shots... Until they
restore The Rock Gibr'Al'Tar to this Warrior of The Light...

http://i.techrepublic.com.com/blogs/mjolnir_sinscription.jpg

Father Haskell

Apr 17, 2011, 2:14:58 PM4/17/11

Typical spring cold front, nothing out of the ordinary.

> What is Jupiter's Great Red Spot?
>
> The red spot is a huge storm that has been continuously going on
> Jupiter for over 400 years.  Winds inside this storm reach speeds of
> about 270 mph.  The red spot of Jupiter is the biggest, most violent
> storm in the Solar system -- that spot is at least three times the

> size of earth!- Hide quoted text -

Estimated wind speed, 1999 Oklahoma City F5 tornado: 318 mph.

Technically, the most violent storms in the solar system are
solar CME events.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 2:32:49 PM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 5:56 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Then turn the rifle around and blow your fucking brains
> >> out before you turn into Warhole.
>
> >> It's the only way to be sure.
>
> >> --
>
> > I don't have strange weather here yet... and I am against Arms... even
> > thought we the RIF peopLE invented the rif'le...
>
> What the fuck is WRONG with you?
>
> --

Yeah, yeah stop giving your false g-d credit.

Brad Guth

Apr 17, 2011, 2:34:54 PM4/17/11
On Apr 16, 11:21 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> EPIC TORNADO OUTBREAK, biggest ever in NC history
>
> 90 reports of tornados in the Carolinas & Virgina. Epic outbreak.
>
> http://www.fox19.com/story/14457475/at-least-one-killed-as-strong-sto...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvPpjd2m_0
>
> In a 24 hour period there were more than 199 reported tornados and
> multiple deaths due to the powerful storms that swept through the
> South Friday into Saturday, making it the deadliest storm so far this
> season.
>
> So far, the severe weather is blamed for several reported deaths; 2 in
> Oklahoma, 7 in Arkansas, 7 in Alabama and 4 in North Carolina.
>
> No question, this outbreak is far greater than the one in 1984, large
> wedge tornado coming straight through raleigh?? Lived here all my life
> and never seen anything like this... incredible... we will know the
> strengths tomorrow...
>
> Yeah,
>
> Go to this site at wral.... user pics uploaded, over 1000
>
> this is not normal for NChttp://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/

They sure as hell don't seem to know how to construct tornado
resistant structures. I know of some local 5th graders that could,
and a few scout troops that would be even better at it.

Tornado damage is one thing, whereas total destruction and subsequent
deaths simply should not have been the case, especially when the force
of being directly hit by a tornado or from secondary debris is well
known.

This is another case of our dysfunctional government not doing its job
of educating folks and setting up good examples and standards by which
to go by. Insurance companies obviously don't give a tinkers damn,
and the church or faith-based whatever is useless because they weren't
even prepared. How predictable, as well as pathetic.

How about the cave of Warhol? (is it tornado proof as well as flood
proof and earthquake resistant?)

http://translate.google.com/#

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 2:36:27 PM4/17/11

Evil kind better enjoy it's last days, there are not many left.

Brad Guth

Apr 17, 2011, 2:52:59 PM4/17/11

If we only had a nickel for every doom and gloom ELE, we'd all be
billionaires by now.

Seriously, you got to do better than claiming authority for such
happenings.

Tell is specifically in advance of exactly when, where and how. If
you're any good at this, it should be easy for a wizard Moor like
yourself.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 2:58:35 PM4/17/11

the curse on America and others... We are in the tribulation. It is
the fruits of evil.

Reaping the whirlwind....and never really knowing why.

Surah Qamar 54:19:
"For We sent against them a furious wind, on a Day of violent
Disaster."

Surah Fussilat 41:16:
"So We sent against them a furious Wind through days of disaster, that
We might give them a taste of a Penalty of humiliation in this life;
but the Penalty of a Hereafter will be more humiliating still: and
they will find no help."

And from Al-Kâfi [My cave(books name)] as reported from Abi Ja'far Al-
Bâqir (PUH) that he said: God has soldiers of winds to torture with it
anyone that He wants of those who denied His commandments and for
every wind there is an angel that controls it, so if God wanted to
torture some people with any type of winds He commands him (the angel
that controls that wind for torture) and the angel commands his wind
and it becomes agitated like a mad lion. Then he said (PUH): for every
wind there is a special name attached to it, don't you hear God's
saying about A'ad: Lo! We let loose on them a raging wind [sarsar] on
a day of constant calamity(Al-Qamar:54) ? and His saying: fatal wind
[Al-`Aqeem] (Al-Thâriyat:51), and: a wind wherein is painful torment
(Al-Ahqâf:46). And God did say: a fiery whirlwind striketh it and it
is (all) consumed by fire(Al-Baqara:266)

Rocky

Apr 17, 2011, 3:08:01 PM4/17/11

HAARP does not have to produce much energy since it is like the
starter in a car. All it has to do is start something and the motor
is where all the energy comes from. Case in point the 8.9 in Japan.

Don't forget, according to Nikola Tesla HAARP can split the world into
two. See: Nikola Tesla's Earthquake Machine
http://www.excludedmiddle.com/earthquake.htm

Rocky

Brad Guth

Apr 17, 2011, 3:12:01 PM4/17/11

They've had seriously bad ones (even worse) before. They just elected
to ignore and forget about those other extremely bad tornado seasons,
and pay no attention to better construction that would have minimized
their property damage, and saved lives.

Instead their money and resources went for perpetrating and sustaining
bogus wars, as well as their greatly inflated energy cost sucked up
whatever was left.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 3:13:12 PM4/17/11

As for `Ad, they were arrogant in the land without right and they
said: 'Who is mightier than us in strength?' See they not that Allah
Who created them was mightier in strength than them. And they used to
deny Our Ayat!

So, We sent upon them a Sarsar wind in days of calamity that We
might give them a taste of disgracing torment in this present worldly
life. But surely the torment of the Hereafter will be more disgracing,
and they will never be helped.

And as for Thamud, We showed them the path of truth but they
preferred blindness to guidance; so the Sa`iqah of disgracing torment
seized them because of what they used to earn.

And We saved those who believed in my Tariqa. Qur'an, Surah
Fussilat (41:15-18)

'We saved them from among them, and no harm came to them;' Allah saved
them along with His Prophet Salih.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 3:30:41 PM4/17/11

The tribulation is upon usa. Men need to change from their evil ways.

Hellroaring Winds in the Middle of the Day or Night...

THE SARSAR WIND FOR THE DAMNED NECKS...

(18. `Ad denied; then how was My torment and My warnings) (19. Verily,
We sent against them a violently icy cold Sarsar wind on a day of
calamitys.) (20. Plucking out men as if they were uprooted stems of
date palms.) (21. Then, how was My torment and My warnings) (22. And
We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember; then
is there any that will remember)

i(23. Thamud denied the warnings.) (24. And they said: "A man, alone
among us -- shall we follow him Truly, then we should be in error and
distress!'') (25. "Is it that the Reminder is sent to him alone from
among us Nay, he is an insolent liar!'') (26. Tomorrow they will come
to know who is the liar, the insolent one!) (27. Verily, We are
sending the she-camel as a test for them. So watch them, and be
patient!) (28. And inform them that the water is to be shared between
(her and) them, each one's right to drink being established (by
turns).) (29. But they called their comrade and he took (a sword) and
killed (her).) (30. Then, how was My torment and My warnings) (31.
Verily, We sent against them a single Sayhah, and they became like
straw Al-Muhtazir.) (32. And indeed, We have made the Qur'an easy to
understand and remember; then is there any that will remember)

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 3:56:55 PM4/17/11

the only thing I know that can split the world is a cometh Iron
asteroid the rest is all scam to fool sheep's on the wrong way... the
devil is very clever at deceiving his subjects...

Rocky

Apr 17, 2011, 4:17:13 PM4/17/11

Nikola Tesla was the brain child behind alternating current so you
have to give him a little credit.

Plus if HAARP were a complete hoax we would not keep using it.

Rocky

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 5:03:03 PM4/17/11

Space travel is a complete HOAX and they keep using it... So.

http://www.euronews.net/2011/04/15/iss-astronauts-answer-questions-on-life-in-space/

just watch the hair of Cathrine Coleman... they simply hang upside
down while they are pretending to be been up there...

Government Shill #2

Apr 17, 2011, 5:19:01 PM4/17/11
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Rockhead <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>Plus if HAARP were a complete hoax we would not keep using it.
>

>Rockhead

It's not a hoax, Dimbat.

It's a science experiment.

Shill #2
--
The fact remains: Because three buildings at the World Trade Center were
brought down without a super loud blast means that three buildings could be

Rocky - alt.conspiracy 25 Mar 2011

Father Haskell

Apr 17, 2011, 5:50:59 PM4/17/11
> Evil kind better enjoy it's last days, there are not many left.- Hide quoted text -

What does that have to do with the weather, the GRS,
and solar coronal mass ejections?

Father Haskell

Apr 17, 2011, 5:59:21 PM4/17/11
> Rocky- Hide quoted text -

Measure the amplitudes of the initial and return
waves. That of the return wave will be diminished
because of damping by mass and internal friction
of building materials. You'll need to introduce
sufficient energy per each cycle to overcome
such losses; Tesla's earthquake machine is bullshit.
Using a bomb or a planeload of whacked out religious
whackbars is a far more reliable way to bring down
a building.

Rocky

Apr 17, 2011, 6:30:20 PM4/17/11

http://www.euronews.net/2011/04/15/iss-astronauts-answer-questions-on-life-in-space/

========== Reply below ==========

Back to HAARP

Take this HAARP and Shove it
http://uforeview.tripod.com/haarp.html

Start of quote

A "small group of American physicists, some of whom have aired complaints in
scientific journals, fear HAARP may not simply be the simple research
experiment that advocates describe, but possibly phase one of a secret U.S.
military program that could be seeking ways to blow other countries'
spacecraft out of the sky or disrupt communications over large portions of
the planet."

Richard Williams, a physicist and consultant to the David Sarnoff laboratory
in Princeton alleges HAARP constitutes "an irresponsible act of global
vandalism." He and others fear a secret second stage where HAARP would "beam
much more energy into the ionosphere. That could produce a severe disruption
of the upper atmosphere at one location that may produce effects that spread
rapidly around the Earth for years."

Documents acquired from the Office of Naval Research via the Freedom Of
Information Act reveal a more ominous purpose for HAARP. According to these
documents, the U.S. military believes the former Soviet Union has similar
heaters with which they claim to have achieved higher levels of ionospheric
reaction than possible so far in the "West".

Although smaller in size than the secret HAARP project, there are many other
ground based transmitting heaters in operation around the world; Tromso,
Norway and Arecibo, Puerto Rico among them.

End of quote

Who says man can not destroy the Earth?

Rocky

Colanth

Apr 17, 2011, 6:53:47 PM4/17/11
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:56:16 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Sounds like too many centuries of inbreeding. Or maybe someone blew
his brains out for being annoying.
--
A good slogan can stop thought for fifty years. A great slogan can
stop it forever.

GovShill

Apr 17, 2011, 6:53:43 PM4/17/11
On Apr 18, 8:30 am, "Rockhead" <wook...@att.net> wrote:

> Who says man can not destroy the Earth?

No one.

Common knowledge since the 50s.

Shill #2
Wondering what Rockhead is smoking.

Colanth

Apr 17, 2011, 6:55:08 PM4/17/11
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:34:36 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The people that keep saying that this is normal, either have not lived
>there or not have not paid attention very much...

It's normal if you add global warming into the equation. More heat,
more storms, more tornados. Not rocket science. (Or gods.)
--
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is a form of
insanity.

Colanth

Apr 17, 2011, 6:56:52 PM4/17/11
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:07:05 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You are not one of my sheep's... otherwise you had know that the end

>of the world as we know it, only starts when my Cometh Doom Star is
>here... before that only warnings and warning shots... Until they
>restore The Rock Gibr'Al'Tar to this Warrior of The Light...

If only I could bottle that ...
--
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." -
Victor Stenger.

Brad Guth

Apr 17, 2011, 7:01:27 PM4/17/11
On Apr 17, 3:55 pm, Colanth <Cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:34:36 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The people that keep saying that this is normal, either have not lived
> >there or not have not paid attention very much...
>
> It's normal if you add global warming into the equation.  More heat,
> more storms, more tornados.  Not rocket science.  (Or gods.)

Exactly, and it's only going to get considerably worse.

Each and every billion humans is like another continuous volcano
blowing off.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 7:20:16 PM4/17/11
On Apr 18, 12:55 am, Colanth <Cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:34:36 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The people that keep saying that this is normal, either have not lived
> >there or not have not paid attention very much...
>
> It's normal if you add global warming into the equation.  More heat,
> more storms, more tornados.  Not rocket science.  (Or gods.)
> --

A Reminder of the Story of `Aad and Thamud...

So, We sent upon them a Sarsar wind in days of calamity that We might

give them a taste of disgracing torment in this present worldly life.

That certainly proves that the God of Gaddafi cursed the Americans for
their evil plots they carry out in Libya. Written down long before the
united states of America even existed.....

The Sheriff of the Sarsar...
Ibn Hassan El Mesbahi & Ibn Ali Ben Ahmed Gaylan

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/msg/b05bbe5931b1963e

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 7:22:00 PM4/17/11

the curse for unbelievers... terrible winds..as the Sarsar wind...
once you have the black mark on you then there ain't no escape.

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 7:29:08 PM4/17/11
> http://www.euronews.net/2011/04/15/iss-astronauts-answer-questions-on...

I and My Gran'Da'Dy say that... no one has the force to destroy
Earth... only my Gran'Da'Dy Can DESTROY PLANETS, SOLAR SYSTEMS,
GALAXIES & UNIVERSES...

Fear Him that destroys the body and soul and fear not him who destroy
the body...

Rocky really you are losing your time with the HAARP HOAX... this lies
worked maybe but it remain lies who keeps the truth away from the
sheep's eyes...

John Baker

Apr 17, 2011, 9:42:32 PM4/17/11
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:56:52 -0400, Colanth <Col...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:07:05 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>You are not one of my sheep's... otherwise you had know that the end
>>of the world as we know it, only starts when my Cometh Doom Star is
>>here... before that only warnings and warning shots... Until they
>>restore The Rock Gibr'Al'Tar to this Warrior of The Light...
>
>If only I could bottle that ...

Hmmm. Concentrated essence of stupid. But who would want it? <G>

Rocky

Apr 17, 2011, 10:53:19 PM4/17/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

========== Reply below ==========

Oddly enough look what I found tonight and it ends with: "Now if you are
telling me that this is not for weather modifications. I'm telling you that
you are wrong. Here is your proof."

HAARP cached website discovered! ADMITS weather modification! March 21, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_pYQQUM742A

Pretty funny huh? And so you can see the site in the youtube video yourself
here is the link at the end of the video:
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20040428232201/http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/

Dennis

Apr 17, 2011, 11:29:11 PM4/17/11
Warhol wrote:

> [...]

Well, *sometime* has to be the worst!

I'm from Kansas, and visited Greensburg last year. Still rebuilding, will
be for a long time.

Neither are you.

> all families, races, languages, nations are welcome in the KINGDOM OF
> My GRAN'DA'DY
>
> but you must repent and believe the Gospel of Warhol.

So you wrote the gospel? You have an ego like Douglas MacArthur; too bad
you don't have abilities to match.

Dennis

Warhol

Apr 17, 2011, 11:45:13 PM4/17/11
>  http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20040428232201/http://www-star.stanf...

Believe it's all a Hoax to keep you away from the truth... You know we
saw also astronuts walking on the moon... it's all part of the plan of
the great deceiver to decieve many with his false miracles... which
shall lead only to the lake of fire, because they believed lies...

Anyway what is happening now has no connection to haarp... they will
never be able to produce tornadoes like we have seen in North
Carolina, only the Sarsar wind can do such things... What you should
know the adventure of the creation of the USA started in North
Carolina long time ago... the first settlers where dropped there by a
Moorish Caliph Ahmad Al Mansour el Dhahabi, my Gran'Da'Dy, while he
was at war with the papal nations and had a great vision of the future
by creating the foundations of the USA... by dropping some liberated
people from Spanish and Portuguese claws in north Carolina...

Now that tornado outbreak in North Caro'lina is warning to all
Americans... which say's; We the most notorious of the Barbary pirates
from the 17th century; the most famous of the “Salè Rovers“ have laid
the foundation of the USA exactly at North Caro'Lina... We Sallee
Rovers of Sally Feas can also send our destructive Sarsar winds to
destroy that which we have founded the USA by calamity's...

A Message of My Gran'Da'Dy...

Signed by the first President and Grand Admiral of the Corsair
Republic of Salè, is considered the most notorious of the Barbary
pirates from the 17th century; the most famous of the “Salè Rovers“.

Hassan, the Son of Ahmed Al Mansour al Dhahabi of the Caroliners/
Karouieen of Sallee Feas...

eohoe

Apr 18, 2011, 12:43:04 AM4/18/11
On 4/17/2011 8:29 PM, Dennis wrote:

> Well, *sometime* has to be the worst!
>
> I'm from Kansas, and visited Greensburg last year. Still rebuilding, will
> be for a long time.

> Neither are you.
>
>> all families, races, languages, nations are welcome in the KINGDOM OF
>> My GRAN'DA'DY
>>
>> but you must repent and believe the Gospel of Warhol.
>
> So you wrote the gospel? You have an ego like Douglas MacArthur; too bad
> you don't have abilities to match.
>
> Dennis

Warhol has his head stuck in the Ghost Machine along with the rest of
the Matrix. This time though they hacked their way into the wrong worm
hole. Fall into the GAP suckers!

--

Ask not for whom the Demon comes, the Demon cometh for you!

Government Shill #2

Apr 18, 2011, 3:51:57 AM4/18/11

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

HAARP cached website ADMITS no such fucking thing!

>Pretty funny huh?

Yep. You loons are as funny as hell!

Your guy can't even read. It says "Much of our work involves the use of very low
frequency (VLF) electromagnetic waves which are *generated* by lightning
discharges, by man-made transmitter, and by the energetic radiation belt
electrons." [my emphasis on generated]

It doesn't say what your guy reads out "... that generate lightning discharges
by man-made transmitters..."

He's an idiot and so are you for not checking it out for yourself!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

>And so you can see the site in the youtube video yourself
>here is the link at the end of the video:
> http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20040428232201/http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/

I did. I disproves your stupid assertion.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shill #2
--
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can
never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates

Rocky

Apr 18, 2011, 3:54:41 AM4/18/11

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

========== Reply below ==========

Oddly enough look what I found after my last reply to you:
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/ears.html

I hope you like it.

Rocky

Brad Guth

Apr 18, 2011, 6:34:43 AM4/18/11

We really need to do something about gravity, because as little as a
one meter fall can be lethal. How about it, can Moors fix any of that
pesky gravity?

Obviously thermodynamics is simply another out of control realm of our
existence, as well as having too much O2 tends to make stuff burn, and
there's obviously too much water in most places and not enough in
others. Who the hell designed this planet, anyway?

The human body is simply too frail for this planet of such a thin
crust, and our evolution has lost most of the really good traits that
one needs in order to survive. Obviously you've never been directly
hit by a tornado, or even a bolt of lightning, because either of those
will get your attention and try to kill you at the same time.

BDK

Apr 18, 2011, 8:18:27 AM4/18/11
In article <h8mmq6h1ed0tk3n29...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Rockhead <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> >Plus if HAARP were a complete hoax we would not keep using it.
> >
> >Rockhead
>
> It's not a hoax, Dimbat.
>
> It's a science experiment.
>
> Shill #2

Rockhead's understanding of HAARP is about as complete as his truck
driving skills.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Government Shill #2

Apr 18, 2011, 8:27:53 AM4/18/11
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:18:27 -0400, BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:

>In article <h8mmq6h1ed0tk3n29...@4ax.com>,
>gov....@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Rockhead <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Plus if HAARP were a complete hoax we would not keep using it.
>> >
>> >Rockhead
>>
>> It's not a hoax, Dimbat.
>>
>> It's a science experiment.
>>
>> Shill #2
>
>Rockhead's understanding of HAARP is about as complete as his truck
>driving skills.

Did you see the latest HAARP post from Rockhead, where his second cite debunks
his first?

Priceless!

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 10:50:46 AM4/18/11

Rocky you certainly already heard of project bluebeam... well project
bluebeam is already active... and fooling people with false
miracles... Moon travel... Satelittes, Radiowaves in empty space,
Atomic bombs, UFO... all things to keep busy so that we would not open
our eyes on our own past....

And Yes America is under a curse now... they must restore the truth
that was hidden from the publicks eyes... their own past and what
happenend.... The founding fathers and the first setlers on the
American soul still where serving my Gran'Da'Dy... Many great American
are descendants from my nation... but they are blind now and can't see
the truth and they made them believe they where christian and joes
while the first people who lived there were FREEMAN...

People we stood garant for your freedoms aslong you could remember
your roots... but people don' remember their roots and commit the
great crime against my own Gran'Da'Dy by forgetting him and following
the Devil lies..

Read NOw how they transformed history to fit their lies...

In 1638 Anthony Janszoon van Salee(1607-1676) was an original settler
of and prominent, ealthy landholder, merchant, and creditor in the New
Netherlands colony. Anthony was Jan Janszoon's fourth child, born in
1607 in Cartagena, Spain, from his second wife. In 1624 Anthony was in
Salè with his father, and by the 1630s had immigrated to New
Netherlands, purchasing a farm on the island of Manhattan in 1638, and
becoming one of the original settlers.

Following numerous legal disputes, including with the church (he was a
Muslim), Anthony was ordered to leave New Netherlands, but on appeal
to the Dutch West India Company, allowed him to settle on 200 acres in
what would become New Utrecht and Gravesend. In 1643 he purchased a
house on Bridge Street in New Amsterdam, in defiance of the court
order restricting him. He would go onto become a successful merchant
and creditor in New Amsterdam, while owning several properties
throughout the region. He married Grietse Reyniers Grietse died in
1669, and Anthony married Metje Grevenraet, before dying in 1676. He
had four daughters with Reyniers.

Anthony's appearance and race was always the subject of much debate.
He was of a mixed-ethnic background, and he was incredibly tall with
superior strength. Other descriptions of him was that he was a "former
black slave who was a "mulatto”; others said he was "half-Moroccan",
"Turk", or a "Berber."

NOW THEY DON'T REMEMBER WHO THE FIRST PRESIDENT and GRAND ADMIRAL OF
THE AMERICAN COLONY(Now USA) is... and his name wasn't Jan'zoon... but
HASSAN MESBAHI the Son of DeMolay Ahmad Al Mansour al Dhahabi... The
visionary who Made the USA what it is TODAY... My Gran'Da'Dy has stood
for your liberty's... and aslong you people don't understand that you
were granted the freedoms they vermin are trying since long times to
steal from you....

My Gran'da'Dy is the only LORD who must be followed otherwise they
betray even their foundation of the Nation promised to Abraham.

"He who has ears, let him hear" before we send our Sallee Rovers to
collect the Ears.... they take not only enemy ears but also of those
that refuse to pay Ransom.

Warhol (Hasan) the descendant of the Carolinger/Karoween

So yes he who has ears let him hear...

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 10:56:30 AM4/18/11

I can fix anything... as long your Name is written in the Book of
Life...

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 11:18:41 AM4/18/11
SkyNews

Reuters: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission monitoring nuclear plant
in Virginia following power loss during tornado.

Sky News tweet.

Saturday evening, Surrey nuclear facility lost all off-site power to
both reactors after a tornado touched down in the station’s
switchyard. Both reactors tripped, and the station’s three emergency
diesel generators activated. Both reactors are still at 0 per cent
power as of this morning’s Status Report.

http://robertsingleton.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/tornado-knocks-out-off-site-power-to-virginia-nuclear-reactors/

no american news reporting this??????????????

First the old Gale farm and now this.... DOOOOOMMM!!

There will be no place to hide in the good ol' US of A

One month ago the question was:

Why do they build nuclear plants in earthquake prone areas?

Now the question is:

Why do they build nuclear plants in tornado prone areas?

BUT, it's not over till it's over, and God has PROMISED He is gonna
take 'them' out before they completely destroy earth...

Isaiah 24:1 New Living Translation
[ Destruction of the Earth ] Look! The Lord is about to destroy the
earth and make it a vast wasteland. He devastates the surface of the
earth and scatters the people.

Revelation 11:18 King James Version
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the
dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward
unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear
thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy
the earth.

You won't have to worry about radiation giving you cancer to your
children in the cometh Months & year. The cleansing is about to begin,

BDK

Apr 18, 2011, 11:39:27 AM4/18/11
In article <5fboq6lfuo5fgu912...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:18:27 -0400, BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <h8mmq6h1ed0tk3n29...@4ax.com>,
> >gov....@gmail.com says...

> >> It's not a hoax, Dimbat.
> >>
> >> It's a science experiment.
> >>
> >> Shill #2
> >
> >Rockhead's understanding of HAARP is about as complete as his truck
> >driving skills.
>
> Did you see the latest HAARP post from Rockhead, where his second cite debunks
> his first?
>
> Priceless!
>
> Shill #2

When I read his HAARP ravings, my eyes tend to roll back in my head,
just before I start laughing. Amazing hunks of loonacy.

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 12:59:18 PM4/18/11
The untold Story...

The Moors An Untold Story of Ethnic cleansing in America
Nancy Hanks, the mother of Abraham Lincoln, was Moorish. It somehow
seems fitting that one of America’s greatest Presidents should be of
mixed race and probably Moorish heritage. But who are the Moors?
Historical records document that from 1492 through the early 1600’s an
estimated 500,000 European cathars and Moors were exiled from Spain
and Portugal through a religious witch-hunt known as the Spanish
Inquisition.
Hundreds of thousands of L’Andalucian exiles escaped to their
ancestral homelands of Kingdom of FEZ(current day Morocco), Algeria,
Libya and Tunisia. In fact, the well-known Barbary Coast Sallee
Rovers of North Africa sprang from this group. They, along with their
Dutch/English compatriots, were renowned for their seagoing exploits
as they sought revenge against the Spanish and Portuguese and Ottoamns
in ferocious sea battles and land battles.
Other Moors -Berber in particular-Moriscos they were called made their
way to the Canary Islands, India, France and other countries. And
interestingly enough wherever these exiled Berbers went, they
identified themselves as ‘Portuguese," even if they had originated in
Spain. In fact, the term "portuguese," became almost synonymous for
both the Moors and the Protestants who had been exiled during the
Inquisition.
Finally, as the Inquisitions grew in Power and severity, even
Christianized Moors and Kathars were forced in exile. these
"Conversos" the name given to both Moors and Cathars coverts were not
trusted by either the Church or the government, since most had
converted Catholicism only to avoid the death sentence by the
inquisitions.
The Spanish Inquisition, horrible as it was accomplished something of
great historical value for Islam. Even though Western historians have
generally ignored the evidence, there is little doubt that Moors
played an early-and perhaps the earliest- role in the permanent
settlement of this American Nation. And there is little doubt that
the Inquisition-with all it agonies-drove Spanish and Portuguese
Moors toward the New World.
While American school children learn of columbus’s role in the
discovery of the New World, they aren’t told the entire story. For
example, Columbus employed both Moorish and Cathar sailors. On his
fourth voyage in 1502 he records two important discoveries:
First, on the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe, he discovered an iron
pot and an old ship’s mast preserved in an Indian hut. He and his
crew determined these artifacts had come from the Canary Islands. The
Canaries, a Portuguese possession, had been a favorite dumping ground
for Conversos of Moorish Berber origin.
Second, on July 31, 1502, came an even more extraordinary discovery.
Off the island of Jamaica, Columbus encountered strange people on a
strange ship that western historians have generally considered to be
Mayan Indians. This ship was forty feet ling with a diameter of eight
feet, and had a shaded pavilion in the center. From a distance,
Columbus thought it to be uncannily like the Moorish galleys he and so
often seen the the Mediterranean. There were approximately forty men
and women on thie galley and unlike the Jamaican Indians, these people
wore clothing: sleeveless shirts and with showy colors and designs
like those Columbus had seen, in his own , in Moorish Granada.
These so-called Mayan Indians carried a cargo of tools, copper
implements, and forges for working copper. But perhaps Columbus’s
striking observation was that the women aboard this galley "covered
their faces like the women of Granada." Were these truly Mayan
Indians? Or simply one more case of biased historians refusing to
accept the fact that Moors could have reached the New World before
Columbus? Columbus certainly considered the possibility.
In 1527, the first land crossing of the US by an non-Native American
most likely was achieved by Azemmouri, a Moroccan Berber- a sufi.
Originally a member of an expedition of 300 Spaniards, only Azemmouri
and three of his comrades survived this eleven yr, 5,000 mile trek
from Florida to the West Coast and back to Texas. He was the first
explorer to enter a Pueblo Indian Village, and the story of his daring
exploits make for fascinating reading. Curiously, Azemmouri is never
mentioned in the American history books.
The establishment of Jamestown, Virginia in 1607 was indeed an
important event in American history. Bit is was by no means the first
European settlement in the New World. The Spanish established the
Santa Elena, South Carolina, colony in 1566, forty yrs before
Jamestown. The colony thrived for more than twenty yrs until it was
overrun by the Sallee Rovers in 1587. But since the Moorish won the
battle for this Nation, Santa Elena was conveniently left out of
American history books.
What happened to the survivors of Santa Elena, and who were they?
Their identity is important to understanding the hidden role played by
my Gran’Da’Dy Ahmad Al Mansour el Dhahabi and Queen Elizabeth in the
shaping of the American nation. Many of the Santa Elena colonists
were converted Moors and Jews or Conversos. In Spain the Moors were
known as Mudajjan a word related to themoorish term
Mujahadeen(Warriors of Faith). Ethnically, many of the Santa Elena
colonists were Berber Moors and Flemish/Dutch Cathars protestant
from the heavily Berber Galician Mountains of northern Portugal in
1567-less than one year before the Inquisition kicked into high gear
against the Moors .
When Santa Elena fell, its inhabitants-including its converted Cathars
and Moors -escaped into the mountains of North Carolina. And there
they survived, intermarrying to some degree with Native Americans,
eventually merging with a second group arriving on American shores in,
ironically, 1587, the same yr. Santa Elena fell.
North African Berbers and English/Dutch captured in the Mediterranean
by the Spanish and Portuguese were regularly used as galley slaves in
ships crossing the Atlantic. Once in the New World, these captives
were assigned to slave labor on sugar plantations and in the mining
operations of among other places, Cuba and Brazil.
In 1586, My Gran’Da’Dy Ahmad Al Mansour Al Dhahabi the Carolinger,
commanding the Sallee Fleet, made a daring raid against his Spanish,
French, Portuguese and Ottoman enemies on coast of Brazil and in the
Medderterrian sea. During this raid, My Gran’Da’Dy liberated some 400
Portuguese and Spanish held prisoners, including an estimated 300
Moorish and Flemish/Dutch/English galley slaves Sallee Rovers
captured in Mediterranean sea battles as well as several dozen South
American Indians, a smaller number of West Africans, and a few
Portuguese soldiers. My Gran’Da’Dy had planned to arm and release
Flemish/Dutch/English and Africans on Cuba, to serve as a stronghold
against Spanish but heavy storms force him to continue up the coast of
North Carolina.
There on Roanoke Island he was sieged by stranded Moorish settlers
pleading for a ride home to the Kingdom of FEZ. The Moorish colony of
Rephaims had enough of the New World and wanted to go home. To fulfill
their wish, My Gran’Da’Dy Ahmad had to make room for them on his
already crowded war ships. According to records, only 100 Turks were
taken back to England where they were ransomed to the Turkish
Dominions
Within the next decade or so they encountered the remanent of the
Santa Elena colony, many of whom shared their Moorish heritage. And
there thousands of miles away from their homelands, these two
surviving groups became on people. Carolingers, Merovingers, The
Cathars and the Moors - literally the people of the book- living and
worshipping the God of Abraham together. In 1654, the English
explorers learned from southeastern Indians of a colony of bearded
people, living in cabins smelting silver and dropping to their knees
to pray many times daily, wherever they might be. A people who did
not speak English, but claimed to "Portyghee"
In the mid 1600’so there were people living among the Powhatans and
related tribes of eastern Virginia and North Carolina who were
described as dark like Indians, but called "Portugals" A similar
people in South Carolina called themselves "Turks" The early 17th
Century Powhatan Indians description of Heaven is nearly word for word
the description found in the Holy Quran.
In the 1690’s, French explorers reported finding "Christianized Moors"
in the Carolina mountains. When the first arrived in the mid- 1700’s,
large colonies of so called "Moors" were already well established in
the Tennessee and Carolina Mountains. And, in broken Elizabethan
English they called themselves "Portyghee," or by the more mysterious
term "Moor".
Tennessee Governor John Sevier records a 1784 encounter in what is now
Western North Carolina with a dark-skinned, reddish-brown complexioned
people supposed to be of Moorish descent who claim to be Portuguese.
In east Tennessee in late 1700’so Jonathan Swift, an Englishman
married to a Moor woman utilized Moor men in his own silver mining
operations. His dark-skinned companions were known as "Mecca(Bey)
Indians."
Over years, as growing numbers of settlers from all over the world
swept upon them and around them, the Moors were pushed higher and
higher into the mountains. And their claims of Portuguese and Moor
heritage were increasingly ridiculed. Even the word Moor became a
most disparaging term. In fact, to be legally classified as a Moor
meant in the words of one journalist, to "nobody at all".
The Moors, pushed off their lands, denied their rights, often
murdered, always mistreated, became an imbittered and nearly defeated
people. Over the ensuing decades- in a vain effort to fit in with
their neighbors, they lost their heritage, their culture, the names
and thier original religion but not their genetic structure.
Perhaps the most stunning evidence is the gene frequency research
conducted in 1990 by Dr. James Guthrie, who performed a reanalysis of
177 Moor blood samples taken in 1969, in east Tennessee and SW
Virginia.
Dr Guthrie compared the frequency of certain genes within the
Melungion sample to the know genetic make-up of nearly 200 other world
population groups. His findings indicated no significant differences
between the Moor people of east Tennessee and SW Virginia, and the
people of North Africa and especially Morocco, Algeria and Libya and
the Galician mountains of Spain and Portugal, Iraq, Cyprus, Malta, the
Canary Islands and extreme southern Italy, and most interesting
certain south American.
Can it be pure coincidence that these gene frequency comparisons match
up so perfectly with those populations theorized to be the source of
the Moors? Can this sort of coincidence truly exist? There as also a
number of medical conditions associated with the Moor people, e.g.
sarcoidosis, a dibilitating and sometimes fatal disease which is
primarily a disease of Arabic, North African and L’Andalucians people
with links to the Canary Islands, In this country it’s most common
among Caucasian-Americans of Moor decent and AfricanAmericans with SE
roots. Both groups undoubtedly share the same Mediterranean and
Middle Eastern gene pool.
There is strong evidence that Christopher Columbus himself suffered
from sarcoidosis. And there are other genetically related illnesses
as well. Familial Mediterranean Fever, thallasemia and Machado Joseph
Disease (also know as Azorean Disease) are all strong indicators that
Moors are indeed North African
Even if historians never took seriously the Moor claim to be
Portuguese or Moorish, the medical and genetic work cannot be so
easily dismissed.
The descendants of the Moorish people are everywhere, especially those
who have ancestors from the SE US, of any race with the following
surnames: Adams, Adkins, Bell, Bennett, Berry, Bowling, Chavis,
Coleman, Collins, Gibson, Goins, Hall, Jackson, Lopes, Moore, Mullins,
Nash, Robinson, Sexton and Williams. As a result of continuning
research, several American celebrities have recently discovered their
Moorish roots.
Many Moors are excited to learn that, though they themselves are
Christians, their ancestors were Moorish , and what they accomplished.
This realization put into better focus the prejudices that their
people have suffered, not only the older members of their families,
but still living ones. A Moor lady suffering because of the dark color
of her hair, or a Moor male being attacked by tow men in Blacksburg VA
in 1980 because they thought he was Iranian, or another being detained
as a suspected Palestinian at an Israeli border crossing while
visiting the Holy Land with his family. All these things have impact,
and point out the insanity of prejudice based on one’s physical
characteristics. The Moors were Americans, as well and even thought
they were Scots irish. Bit it didn’t matter, because the rest of
World was caught up in its preset prejudices.
The Moors experience shows that even if kinship may not be seen on the
surface, it’s there. The Moors victims of an early form of ethnic
cleansing-are the ancestors of a significan number of present day
Americans. Americans who may not know they are descended from Moors
and Cathars, Africans and Native Americans, Portuguese and Spanish.
And when people maliciously target any religious, racial or ethnic
group that is different from what they perceive themselves to be, they
are truly hurting themselves. Racial and religious prejudice is
nothing more than self mutilation. Humankind are all not just
figuratively-but literally-brothers and sisters. Not just in God’s
eyes but in true family kinship as well.
The Moors, though most today are Christian, are the living legacy of
Islam’s first wavy of immigration to the New World.
This article is just a piece of the book:

Based on An Untold Story of Ethnic cleansing in America "The Moors"
written by N.Brent Kennedy and Robyn Vaughan Kennedy published by
Mercer University press Macon Georgia 31207 copyright1994

On Apr 18, 5:21 pm, saulle...@cox.net wrote:
> YOU LYING IDIOT, PIG!
>
> NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONS!
>
> Saul Levy

willshak

Apr 18, 2011, 1:32:16 PM4/18/11
Warhol wrote the following:

> SkyNews
>
> Reuters: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission monitoring nuclear plant
> in Virginia following power loss during tornado.
>
> Sky News tweet.
>
> Saturday evening, Surrey nuclear facility lost all off-site power to
> both reactors after a tornado touched down in the station’s
> switchyard. Both reactors tripped, and the station’s three emergency
> diesel generators activated. Both reactors are still at 0 per cent
> power as of this morning’s Status Report.

So what? Every time there is a power failure, and for any reason, the
generators are automatically activated.
Not only for hurricanes and tornadoes, it includes trees or branches
falling on utility wires.
The Surrey Plant lost all off-site power. Yes, that a power failure,
but its generators kicked in to prevent overheating of the core. That's
why there sare there.
I live a few miles from the Indian Point nuclear power plant on the
Hudson River. I have lived within the evacuation zone since its start of
operations in 1962. That's 49 years.
I have never heard that they had to use generators during a power
failure, because it's no big deal, but I am sure that they were
activated, one time or another, in those 49 years..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Father Haskell

Apr 18, 2011, 1:42:38 PM4/18/11
On Apr 18, 11:18 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> SkyNews
>
> Reuters: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission monitoring nuclear plant
> in Virginia following power loss during tornado.
>
> Sky News tweet.
>
> Saturday evening, Surrey nuclear facility lost all off-site power to
> both reactors after a tornado touched down in the station’s
> switchyard. Both reactors tripped, and the station’s three emergency
> diesel generators activated. Both reactors are still at 0 per cent
> power as of this morning’s Status Report.
>
> http://robertsingleton.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/tornado-knocks-out-of...

> no american news reporting this??????????????

Emergency systems worked as designed, reactors shut
down with no further incidents. Why is this newsworthy?

> First the old Gale farm and now this.... DOOOOOMMM!!

You apparently enjoy the prospect of a horrible disaster,
as astronomically remote as this was. Doesn't that seem
a bit sick to you?

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 1:53:19 PM4/18/11

In Fuk'U'Shima they said also Emergency systems worked as designed...

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 2:03:01 PM4/18/11
On Apr 18, 7:32 pm, willshak <wills...@00hvc.rr.com> wrote:
> Warhol wrote the following:
>
> > SkyNews
>
> > Reuters: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission monitoring nuclear plant
> > in Virginia following power loss during tornado.
>
> > Sky News tweet.
>
> > Saturday evening, Surrey nuclear facility lost all off-site power to
> > both reactors after a tornado touched down in the station s
> > switchyard. Both reactors tripped, and the station s three emergency
> > diesel generators activated. Both reactors are still at 0 per cent
> > power as of this morning s Status Report.
>
> So what? Every time there is a power failure, and for any reason, the
> generators are automatically activated.
> Not only for hurricanes and tornadoes, it includes trees or branches
> falling on utility wires.
> The Surrey Plant lost all off-site power. Yes, that a power failure,
> but its generators kicked in to prevent overheating of the core. That's
> why there sare there.
> I live a few miles from the Indian Point nuclear power plant on the
> Hudson River. I have lived within the evacuation zone since its start of
> operations in 1962. That's 49 years.
> I have never heard that they had to use generators during a power
> failure, because it's no big deal, but I am sure that they were
> activated, one time or another, in those 49 years..

So all is well. But how stupid do you have to be to risk meltdown
everytime you lose power?

here is another link:
http://wamu.org/news/11/04/18/va_nuclear_power_plant_shuts_down_after_storm.php
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/apr/17/apparent-tornado-causes-surry-nuclear-reactors-shu-ar-978675/

Well, anyway.......I REALLY HOPE THIS SHIT DOES NOT LEAD TO ANOTHER
JAPAN!!!

Lets hope the backup batteries work
Good luck Virgina

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 2:08:44 PM4/18/11
SEVERE HAILSTORM KILLS 17 & INJURES 150 IN CHINA!!!!!

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/severe-hailstorm-kills-17-injures-150-in-china/

I've never heard of anyone dying from hail...

This goes right along with grapefruit size hail (4.25 inch diameter)
in Senoia, Georgia March 27, 2011.

http://www.worldweatherpost.com/2011/03/27/southerners-assessing-damage-following-weekend-hailstorms/

It also goes along with baseball size hail in Middleton, Wisconsin on
April 3, 2011 9as well as Georgia, Florida, and Texas in more recent
storms).

http://blog.chicagoweathercenter.com/2011/04/baseball-size-hail-batters-middleton-wisconsin.html

Serious consideration also needs to be given to the 92 (or more)
confirmed tornadoes that touched down in North Carolina ON A SINGLE
DAY: April 16, 2011.

http://ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2011/04/18/tornadoes-climate-change-and-the-disaster-gap/

picture slideshow of some damage here:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2011-04/18/c_13833847.htm

So HAIL STORM in the SOUTH, DUST STORM in the NORTH! Can this shit get
any weirder?

"From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon
men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the
plague was so terrible." Revelation 16:21 :ahhh:

Scary??? Its getting crazy out here!!

willshak

Apr 18, 2011, 2:17:39 PM4/18/11
Warhol wrote the following:

Well, we don't have severe earthquakes here. I have never felt one
earthquake in the 73 years I have lived here, and it is very unlikely
that any tsunamis will come this far up the Hudson. If they do, the
radiation leak would be the least of our problems.

> here is another link:
> http://wamu.org/news/11/04/18/va_nuclear_power_plant_shuts_down_after_storm.php
> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/apr/17/apparent-tornado-causes-surry-nuclear-reactors-shu-ar-978675/
>
> Well, anyway.......I REALLY HOPE THIS SHIT DOES NOT LEAD TO ANOTHER
> JAPAN!!!
>
> Lets hope the backup batteries work
> Good luck Virgina

willshak

Apr 18, 2011, 2:21:11 PM4/18/11
Warhol wrote the following:

They did not!!! The tsunami wiped out their generators.

HVAC

Apr 18, 2011, 2:30:01 PM4/18/11
On 4/18/2011 2:08 PM, Warhol wrote:

> Scary??? Its getting crazy out here!!

You should feel right at home, Warhole.

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 2:35:37 PM4/18/11

"Tragedy on the Hudson" news story?

See how wrong you are... Fear my CometH Star like a thieve in the
night... I don't think something will remain from Hudson on that day
of birth.

Of course it can be "Miracle on the Hudson" news story... but there
for Silver Ransom is needed.

Watch out for black helicopters and report here when you see them...
It can be a warning sign of eminent doom

> > here is another link:
> >http://wamu.org/news/11/04/18/va_nuclear_power_plant_shuts_down_after...
> >http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/apr/17/apparent-tornado-cause...

willshak

Apr 18, 2011, 3:49:00 PM4/18/11

What has a small private plane and a helicopter collision some 30 miles
south of the nuclear plant have to do with it?
You might have said that the destruction of the NYC twin towers affected
the nuclear plant.

> See how wrong you are... Fear my CometH Star like a thieve in the
> night... I don't think something will remain from Hudson on that day
> of birth.
>
> Of course it can be "Miracle on the Hudson" news story... but there
> for Silver Ransom is needed.
>
> Watch out for black helicopters and report here when you see them...
> It can be a warning sign of eminent doom
>

>>> here is another link:
>>> http://wamu.org/news/11/04/18/va_nuclear_power_plant_shuts_down_after...
>>> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/apr/17/apparent-tornado-cause...
>>>
>>> Well, anyway.......I REALLY HOPE THIS SHIT DOES NOT LEAD TO ANOTHER
>>> JAPAN!!!
>>>
>>> Lets hope the backup batteries work
>>> Good luck Virgina

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 4:46:26 PM4/18/11
See that you still are blind and deaf...

I am talking of the CometH star... the beginning of true DOOM

not some shitty plain that came down... but about a Rock so big as a
mountain that shall hit the Atlantic Ocean at the shores of Morocco
and Portugal and Spain... the tsunami following will erase certainly
Hudson from the world map... So now you are warned man about the
CometH of Warhol...

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 5:06:44 PM4/18/11

they said emergence system worked good, later they told over the power
failure and that emergence system on battery was working and
everything was fine... deceiving lies which led to danger of burning
by radiations.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/msg/576208b93283645a?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/msg/1988dfeada05af61?hl=en

Warhol

Apr 18, 2011, 5:07:48 PM4/18/11
On Apr 18, 8:30 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/2011 2:08 PM, Warhol wrote:
>

> > Scary??? Its getting crazy out here!!
>
> You should feel right at home, Warhole.
>
> --

Still not ready to pay your due Ransom???

Warhol

Apr 21, 2011, 10:32:07 AM4/21/11
Hailstorm Destroys Car - video

Severe weather hit the Midwest again, baseball size hail in Arkansas -
21st Apr 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkUDfJrQnCY

A line of thunderstorms moved through North and northeast Texas on
Tuesday. Widespread hail was reported in the counties north and
northeast of the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but there were no damage
reports.

Widespread vivid lightning was causing concern of spreading wildfires,
but there were no immediate reports of fires.

Residents in Ashdown, AR. report baseball size hail, while in Little
Rock emergency management officials said a tree crashed down on an
occupied home in central Arkansas, but the family made it out
unharmed.

Entergy Arkansas, the state's largest utility, said the storm left
more than 37,000 people without power. The National Weather Service
said storm spotters have reported three possible tornadoes in Arkansas
as the system moved through the state. No serious injuries have been
reported as of Wednesday morning.

Your East Texas weather forecast call for another warm day with a
chance of afternoon strong storms. Just like Tuesday, the main threat
will be large hail. Highs will range from the lower to middle 80s
north to the lower to middle 90s south. The remainder of the week
looks warm with only isolated afternoon storms possible. Highs will be
in the upper 80s. Keep up with weather conditions at the KTRE Storm
Tracker 9 Weather Center. Source

Seven days to give them a taste of the CometH Wrath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkUDfJrQnCY

Then Allah says... Restore the chest to the Son... or taste the Sarsar
wind ...

"It blew fiercely upon their stored harvest until it was brought out
worthless.''

(Khawiyah) "It means ruined.'' Others besides him said, "It means
dilapidated.'' This means that the wind would cause one of them to hit
the ground, and it will fall down dead on his head. Then his head
would shatter and it would remain a lifeless corpse as if it were
without branches, motionless. It has been confirmed in the Two Sahihs
that the Messenger of Allah said,

Mention of the Destruction of the Nations

The destruction of the nations that denied the return of the Son.