JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 95)

David Von Pein

May 5, 2009, 1:30:05 AM5/5/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 95):

SINGLE-BULLET THEORY OR SINGLE-BULLET "FACT"?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0695f21c47774869
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4cb4559d42113dc2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9fdcc76a40e021ca
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb35a77eebb20ee4
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f21bda769a2b1687

JUDYTH VARY BAKER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/56be210b37e1b137
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/53b5f8e52693953e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/528f10a0ec0bc048
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9934a66bd96f7a25
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/19520d51f1b6ae7e

MISCELLANEOUS BANTER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/81798a88e5f43432
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/645353c222355a33
http://www.amazon.com/review/R224E9J6MWGA8/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=1&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx2ZMTYI89YL5R2#Mx2ZMTYI89YL5R2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/904a4863b1ee7afd
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c205dd48f4635ba7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/107de9b00781d03a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/80f1e9fd7572448e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2c974ae05f9f027f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/243ceb11d7acef36
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f1d691aca0dc6eaa

tomnln

May 5, 2009, 1:38:42 AM5/5/09
David Von Pain (in the ass) repeatedly quotes himself.....

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL ! ! ! !

David Von Pain (in the ass) also RAN from a radio debate against me.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm
(bottom of the page)

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

May 12, 2009, 11:13:05 PM5/12/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/23ab73aaaae45349

>>> "The [SBT] bullet [through JFK's body] had an upward trajectory only when the body was positioned in the so-called "anatomical position"." <<<

Impossible.

This turned-sideways autopsy photo (below) is vividly informing any
reasonable person that the upper-back wound was located ABOVE the
throat wound "ANATOMICALLY" (or is JFK supposedly NOT in an "anatomic"
position here--or darn close to it at any rate?):

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/009.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=eh4il0gAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9TsAIB-eM2T7F3Z1abwuk1nVHd7P92WQT_OogFubXGiaDH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=luaiQhYAAADLwHPEhOhU2QIdxGozgGx_iZdYpI8bFqLfSPVWzjihew

I just cannot believe that anyone (including the HSCA members) could
look at the above photo of JFK and conclude that the UPPER-BACK wound
was anatomically LOWER on Kennedy's body than the visible throat wound
in that photo.

And I can only assume that the HSCA/FPP did, indeed, look at that
photo, in conjunction with the photo that shows the wound to JFK's
upper back (linked below), in order to help them resolve this "higher
vs. lower" controversy.

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/010.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=tvvpyUgAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9eigkueDJWFtbC-JxCT7vOAoUxDqPr3a3rJhy6a6rzuSDH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=luaiQhYAAADLwHPEhOhU2QIdxGozgGx_iZdYpI8bFqLfSPVWzjihew

===================================

KENNEDY'S BACK WOUND: WHERE EXACTLY WAS IT LOCATED?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d1d7ea222703d800

===================================

aeffects

May 13, 2009, 3:09:28 AM5/13/09
On May 12, 8:13 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<sniperoo>

talking to yourself again, Davey-me-boyo? ROTFLMFAO! We're not
impressed.....

David Von Pein

Jun 28, 2009, 9:56:37 PM6/28/09

"BOOGIE KNIGHT" (AT IMDB.COM) SAID:

>>> "[Ed Hoffman's] story is ridiculous, and what he saw should have been seen by dozens of witnesses, not just one." <<<

DVP SAID:

Exactly, with those witnesses including S.M. Holland and the railroad
workers atop the overpass and the two Dallas cops on the overpass.

Heck, Holland and others almost immediately went to the area behind
the fence on the Knoll after the assassination and they saw no man
with a gun and/or a toolbox. How could Holland (et al) POSSIBLY have
missed seeing "Toolbox Man" if he was really there?

David Von Pein

Jun 28, 2009, 9:57:13 PM6/28/09