DID OSWALD HAVE 2 HOLSTERS?

tomnln

May 3, 2009, 2:05:13 PM5/3/09
In case McAdams don't post this one;

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ddb636d8-a2ff-4cd5...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
On May 3, 2:13 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Evidence Proves you WRONG AGAIN Timmy;

> You Sure do Hate your own evidence/testimony ! ! !
>
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 2, 11:25 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Did Oswald have two holsters?

> Hi tomnln,
>
> No, Oswald didn't have two holsters. Next question.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

I don't see the obscure point you're trying to make, tomnln.

Nice picture of Oswald holding the rifle that was used to kill
President Kennedy, though! And he's holding a couple of Commie
newspapers!

KUTGW, tomnln!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
You keep missing it Timmy;

The holster in CE133-a is for a 6 inch barrel

Oswald's alledged holster if for a 2 inch barrel.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/damage_control.htm

muc...@gmail.com

May 3, 2009, 2:59:53 PM5/3/09
On 3 Maj, 20:05, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one;
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------------

> You keep missing it Timmy;
>
> The holster in CE133-a is for a 6 inch barrel
>
> Oswald's alledged holster if for a 2 inch barrel.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------

The length of CE144 is roughly 6 inches. Can you show us the
calculations indicating that the holster in CE133-A is 4 inches longer?

bigdog

May 3, 2009, 7:54:56 PM5/3/09
On May 3, 2:05 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one;
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------------

> You keep missing it Timmy;
>
> The holster in CE133-a is for a 6 inch barrel
>
> Oswald's alledged holster if for a 2 inch barrel.

Does Rossley have even one brain?

David Von Pein

May 3, 2009, 8:14:26 PM5/3/09

>>> "DID OSWALD HAVE 2 HOLSTERS?" <<<

I wonder if Rossley thinks the whole case against double-killer Oswald
has to be flushed down the toilet unless the above "holster" question
can be answered?

Knowing how much the conspiracy kooks love their steady diet of chaff,
my guess would be--yes, Rossley does feel that way.

tomnln

May 3, 2009, 10:59:44 PM5/3/09

<muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If they look to be the same size to you, there's Nothing anyone can do to
help you.

tomnln

May 3, 2009, 11:44:17 PM5/3/09
BOTTOM POST;

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

---------------------------------------------------------------------------�-------------------------------------------------
toad wrote;

Does Rossley have even one brain?

I write;

You REALLY have an "Aversion" to evidence/testimony.

You keep missing it Timmy;

The holster in CE133-a is for a 6 inch barrel

Oswald's alleged holster if for a 2 inch barrel.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/damage_control.htm

tomnln

May 3, 2009, 11:50:34 PM5/3/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Well Well Well!

If it ain't the Chickenshit who RAN from the radio debate with me.

He gave the "Sacrificial Lamb" his Leader McAdams instead.

What makes you think you can answer for me when you can NOT even answer for
yourself David?

Start here>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

I'll bet David can't even see the difference between the 2 holsters>>>

That's why the COWARD snipped the link>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/damage_control.htm

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 12:29:55 AM5/4/09

>>> "Well Well Well! If it ain't the Chickenshit who RAN from the radio debate with me. He gave the "Sacrificial Lamb" his Leader McAdams instead." <<<

More stuff that Kook Rossley gets wrong. Surprise!

Rossley wrote the above crap as if I knew for a fact that HE (Rossley
The Towering Mega-Kook) was going to be the CTer (aka kook) that was
going to participate in the 4/5/09 WHPR radio debate...and he wrote
the above crap as if I knew that John McAdams was going to be the LNer
in the debate ahead of time.

Neither thing is true, of course....which Rossley knows full well from
pre-April 5 posts I made at this and other fora, wherein I asked Anton
Batey "who is the CTer?" and "how far out in left field is the
conspiracy theorist?" who will be on the debate program.

The CS&L truck, sadly, passed right by Rossley's home on wheels. And
that truck, I fear, has never been seen near Rossley's front stoop
since the day he was born (which was in the 18th century).

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 12:36:37 AM5/4/09
HEY KOOK-SUCKER;

Bottom Line 1: You RAN from the Debate.

Bottom Line 2: You RUN from official evidence/testimony.

Once a KOOK-SUCKER....
ALWAYS A KOOK-SUCKER ! ! !

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 12:42:22 AM5/4/09

>>> "You RAN from the Debate." <<<

But you want everybody to think that I ran from YOU specifically.

Don't you want people to think that, Tom-Kook?

IOW--You are gilding the lily in that regard. Aren't you, Tom-Kook?

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 12:44:39 AM5/4/09
You RAN from ANY CT'r.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 12:52:32 AM5/4/09

>>> "You RAN from ANY CT'r." <<<

The kook named Rossley now apparently thinks that whenever someone
invites a person to appear on a "radio debate" program, that person
being invited MUST appear on said program...and if he doesn't appear,
the reason he did not appear is because he was "running" and/or scared
to face the CT-Kook who has ZERO pieces of hard evidence on his CT
side.

Hopefully Rossley has never been on a jury. If there's one kook who
should never be allowed within a country mile (or 20) of a jury box,
it's Thomas "CONNALLY WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT" Rossley.

El-
Oh-
El!

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 1:07:41 AM5/4/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Connally was shot in the 'Chest"

Dan Rather
John Connally
FBI
Dallas Morning News
Dallas Times Herald

etc etc etc

David Von Pein

May 4, 2009, 1:14:44 AM5/4/09

Rossley knows full well where the ENTRY and EXIT wounds were located
in John B. Connally's body. But he'll simply IGNORE those entry and
exit bullet holes, so that he can pretend that the "shot in the chest"
remarks made by many people after the shooting were designed to
indicate where the bullet ENTERED John Connally's body.

~LOL reprise~

(Rossley needs that CS&L truck to pass by his trailer really soon.)

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 2:03:37 AM5/4/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

THIS is the closest David has ever gotten to his own evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/

muc...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 10:49:20 AM5/4/09
On 4 Maj, 04:59, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <much...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Did you pull that "6 inch barrell" out of your ass? Show me your math.
I dont trust your eyesight.

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 1:59:17 PM5/4/09

<muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Do you want to address the Difference in sizes or, not?

If they look to be the same size to you, there's Nothing anyone can do to
help you.

bigdog

May 4, 2009, 8:40:14 PM5/4/09

For years Rossley has been telling Ellen that 2 inches is really 6
inches.

aeffects

May 4, 2009, 8:47:06 PM5/4/09

isn't your handle bigdog-little dick -- least that's what Justme1952
been spreading around the USENET boards... get on that crone shithead,
no way for a wife to treat a husband....

justm...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 9:27:02 PM5/4/09

Healy? Since you insist on being a lying asshole, why don't you show
bigdog the link where I said anything about him? You're not only a
lush and junkie, you're a God damn liar too.
Guess it's time to do a little more research on your background. We
all need another good laugh!

tomnln

May 4, 2009, 10:02:51 PM5/4/09

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
bigdog wrote;

For years Rossley has been telling Ellen that 2 inches is really 6
inches.

I write;

Wanna address THESE?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

com...@webtv.net

May 4, 2009, 10:45:59 PM5/4/09
you dummies should all know that by now.

" HERE COMES WOLVERINE = X-MEN 4 "