JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 120)

David Von Pein

Dec 29, 2009, 6:23:49 AM12/29/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 120):

DOUG HORNE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/155a3a578f5005f5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/50450789d0b67e09
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/444353f045f47d74
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/174ab2b53f4999a8
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c890ddf3da6a9de

JESSE CURRY INTERVIEWS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/jesse-curry-interviews.html

RUTH PAINE INTERVIEWS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/ruth-paine.html

THE BACKYARD PHOTOS:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/oswald-backyard-photos.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/18cf039a076e12c3

GARY MACK ON ZAPRUDER FILM AUTHENTICITY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/80adb711209909ce

RON REILAND'S WFAA-TV FILM:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b4ec74d62f8024e8

CALLAWAY, SCOGGINS, TIPPIT, AND THE WALLET:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/328458d1c84d8c5d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6a5f1564453970c8

THE "3546" FORM:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/733a0167e3b114a7

HOLIDAY GREETINGS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/dde324c0427c3078

MORE STUFF:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/705f431b10b97449
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/1242db8eb296237a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/f1f35c7f37617544
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/58914829eaa7b179
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/179fcb8ba28d2d2a

aeffects

Dec 29, 2009, 3:55:00 PM12/29/09
On Dec 29, 3:23 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<no advertising shithead>

you dumb or sump'in?

David Von Pein

Dec 29, 2009, 11:58:42 PM12/29/09

http://www.Amazon.com/review/R23U3HRSNOQ2X3/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=26&cdPage=3&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx3FZXSS9M8IK4V#Mx3FZXSS9M8IK4V

>>> "Good lord. The nuts don't fall far from the tree now do they Mr. Fetzer?" <<<

You can say that again, Paul May. LOL.

Now we've got James "THE Z-FILM WAS WHOLLY FABRICATED" Fetzer coming
here to defend Douglas P. Horne's fantasies, with Fetzer re-posting
virtually every hunk of nonsense known to man in his last post.

About the only retarded theory Fetzer left out of his last post was
his tripe about how Oswald's rifle could not possibly be the weapon
that killed John F. Kennedy due to the "Fetzer Fact" that Oswald's
Mannlicher-Carcano rifle was not high-powered enough to cause the
wounds to Kennedy's cranium, despite the fact (a real fact this time,
not a "Fetzer Fact") that the ONLY BULLETS AND FRAGMENTS that were
recovered after the assassination were bullets and fragments that were
either conclusively linked to Rifle #C2766 or were consistent with
having come from that weapon.

And such an occurrence regarding the bullets and fragments in this
case would be astonishing if, as Kook Fetzer insists, President
Kennedy was actually struck by FOUR bullets (instead of just the
actual number of missiles that hit him--two)....with ZERO of those
four bullets, per Fetzer, having originated from Oswald's C2766 rifle!

And that silly Fetzer scenario doesn't even count the separate bullets
(plural) that Fetzer thinks struck Governor Connally! Fetzer thinks
Connally was hit by possibly as many as THREE different bullets too,
which would increase the number of bullets that hit the two victims to
as many as SEVEN -- with ZERO bullets being plucked from either victim
(except for a few very, very small fragments)!

Those patsy plotters sure did a great job at getting rid of those
other (approx.) FIVE BULLETS that entered the bodies of JFK & JBC,
didn't they? I guess the conspirators must have had all of the
Parkland doctors and nurses in their hip pockets too. Right, Jim F.?

As I and other "LNers" have said in the past -- The very last people
on this planet who should be looking into the assassination of JFK are
the rabid conspiracists who inhabit the World Wide Web (such as Mega-
Kook James H. Fetzer, who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't love
with all his heart).

http://www.Amazon.com/review/R229R23VW1NJF7

http://www.DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/zapruder.html

aeffects

Dec 30, 2009, 3:17:57 AM12/30/09
On Dec 29, 8:58 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.Amazon.com/review/R23U3HRSNOQ2X3/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie...

> You can say that again, Paul May. LOL.

Paul May? ROTFLMFAO.... thee I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N-T Paul MAY (YoHave no
nuts Harvey)? Oh shit...... how appropriate, two weenies pulling each
others pud right here in public! ROTFLMFAO..... for a shithead you're
priceless!

<snip the remaining lone nut-troll idiocy>

David Von Pein

Dec 30, 2009, 8:06:23 PM12/30/09

http://www.Amazon.com/review/R23U3HRSNOQ2X3/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=31&cdPage=4&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxQVI6OGHQ4B9P#MxQVI6OGHQ4B9P

JAMES H. FETZER SAID THIS TO PAUL MAY:

>>> "Since anyone could have purchased a superior weapon on any corner store in Dallas without leaving any records, it should have occurred to you that the purchase of an inferior weapon by mail order was setting him up." <<<

DVP INTERJECTED:

So Mr. Fetzer thinks that a group of patsy-framers was "setting up"
Lee Oswald to take the fall for President John F. Kennedy's NOVEMBER
murder way back in MARCH of 1963 (which is positively when the rifle
was ordered).

And, not only does Fetzer have to believe in that MARCH/NOVEMBER fairy
tale, he also must believe that (somehow) Oswald tried to SET HIMSELF
UP...because we know for a fact that all of the paperwork involving
the ordering of Rifle C2766 through Klein's Sporting Goods was in
OSWALD'S VERY OWN HANDWRITING.

Obviously, Kook Fetzer must not trust any of the handwriting experts
who all testified that the order form for the rifle and the $21.45
money order for the rifle and the envelope that was used to mail the
order form and the money order for the rifle were ALL filled out by
Lee Harvey Oswald himself and no other person on Planet Earth (which
is a planet that Mr. Fetzer might like to visit sometime, instead of
living on Planet Conspiracy out in The Twilight Zone, which is a place
he currently calls home).

As another very astute LNer named Bud put it on January 19, 2007 (and
this is a great quote) -- "[It was] either Oswald alone, or thousands
working to make it look like Oz did it alone." [Original 2007 post by
Bud linked below.]

To conspiracy theorists like James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., apparently the
latter portion of the above statement makes infinitely more sense than
the former. But to a reasonable person, it's just the opposite.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595

David Von Pein

Dec 31, 2009, 11:13:42 AM12/31/09

Walt

Dec 31, 2009, 11:57:03 AM12/31/09

Nice try ......Mr Von Pea Brain. You're employing the old worn out
tactic of trying to paint all CT's as Kooks by highlighting some
kookie ideas that "MAY?" be straight from the US Department of
Misinformation.

It didn't take thousands of conspirators with prior knowledge of the
plot. It only required a few in key powerful positions...Like Lyin
Bastard Johnson who had the power to control the entire story, and J
Edgar Hoover who had the power to control the investigation... All
others involved were subordinate and subservient two either Johnson or
Hoover. And both Hoover and Johnson were ruthless bastards who
would stop at nothing to see that anybody subordinate to them would
toe the line....or else!.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595

Steve

Dec 31, 2009, 6:49:25 PM12/31/09
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595- Hide quoted text -

Nice try Walt. But you failed to even address the March-November set
up issue. Do you accept Fetzer's position or do you NOT accept it?
If you don't accept it then you must admit taht oswald purchased the
rifle right? Also please keep in mind that the Warren Commission
wasn't even Johnson OR Hoover's idea.

Bud

Dec 31, 2009, 7:20:42 PM12/31/09

Yah, that is the impossibility your constructs require, that
thousands would go along at the time, and keep quiet about their roles
for life. Since this could not happen, your ideas have no merit.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595

Walt

Dec 31, 2009, 8:18:29 PM12/31/09
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595-Hide quoted text -

> Nice try Walt.  But you failed to even address the March-November set
> up issue.  Do you accept Fetzer's position or do you NOT accept it?
> If you don't accept it then you must admit taht oswald purchased the
> rifle right?

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem......I've posted
many times that Oswald did order a rifle from Kliens in February of
1963

NINE MONTHS BEFORE THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY.

The ordering of the rifle had NOTHING to do with Oswald planning to
shoot anybody.....It was ordered as stage prop to be left where "the
police dogs would find it " near General Walker's house. It was
ordered rather than simply bought at a local hardware store so that it
could be easily traced to Oswald who had fled to Cuba after the Walker
incident.

 Also please keep in mind that the Warren Commission
> wasn't even Johnson OR Hoover's idea.

You're FOS..... Lyin Bastard Johnmson hand picked the people he wanted
on his "select blue ribbon committee"

Walt

Dec 31, 2009, 8:22:50 PM12/31/09

You're FOS.... Once a person casts himself in a role ....he rarely
will deny that role.

As an Example....officer Nick Mc Donald..... He was cast as a hero for
apprehending Oswald. He embellished the account of the arrest , but
nobody ever challenged him.
For the next 45 years he thought of himself as a hero....and never
ever admitted that he lied about the bscuffle in the theater.

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfe877d069a14595- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Dec 31, 2009, 9:23:12 PM12/31/09

>>> "I've posted many times that Oswald did order a rifle from Kliens [sic] in February of 1963." <<<

The kook can't even get this right. Oswald ordered the rifle in March,
not February.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Walt

Dec 31, 2009, 10:46:39 PM12/31/09

Hey Von Pea Brain..... is this the best ya got.....petty crap, that is
irrelevant to the to the point.

Hope you have a crappy new year.....

bigdog

Jan 1, 2010, 12:39:56 AM1/1/10

Haven't been spending much time in this nuthouse but I'm glad to see
you are still one of the stupidest fucks on the planet. Some things
never change.

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 1:39:15 AM1/1/10

Walt, you really need to get in touch with your own beliefs. You
think the guy who took the prints from Tippit`s car was "in on it".
The guy who said he found Oswald`s jacket. Hundreds, probably
thousands more. All towing the line, all working in concert, no one
objecting or squawking at the time, all quiet to this day. Your
beliefs require the impossible, so they can be dismissed.

And wouldn`t a person who blew the whistle on an evil conspiracy
that killed a popular be considered a hero? Perhaps it because CTers
are all cowards at heart they believe all other Americans would do as
they would in these situations, and go along.

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 1, 2010, 3:04:40 AM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 12:39 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

>   Walt, you really need to get in touch with your own beliefs. You
> think the guy who took the prints from Tippit`s car was "in on it".
> The guy who said he found Oswald`s jacket. Hundreds, probably
> thousands more. All towing the line, all working in concert, no one
> objecting or squawking at the time, all quiet to this day. Your
> beliefs require the impossible, so they can be dismissed.
>
>   And wouldn`t a person who blew the whistle on an evil conspiracy
> that killed a popular be considered a hero? Perhaps it because CTers
> are all cowards at heart they believe all other Americans would do as
> they would in these situations, and go along.

A point I've often made:

The average Kooktard feels he is a fearless truth-teller in possession
of vital information that could change the fate of our nation...
modern day Paul Reveres, googling their way toward a solution to the
Crime of the Twentieth Century.

In fact, the average Kooktard believes they are really risking it all
by bravely speaking out on the urgent, vital matter of "solving" JFK's
murder. They feel these internet boards are "monitored". Dealey Plaza
has listening devices installed to snoop on their pilgrimages there.
McAdams is a CIA "plant".

On the other hand, the Kooktard feels the men investigating JFK's
death were frightened little rabbits, afraid for their own lives and
willing to be complicit in a heinous crime for decades so they could
advance their careers at the FBI, DPD, the D.C. political world or
wherever.

Nevermind the fact that in 1963/64 America, many of the cops,
politicians, etc. involved in the JFK assassination investigation had,
twenty years or so earlier, shivered through artillery barrages in
frozen foxholes in the Ardennes, stormed beaches at Tarawa, Normandy
and North Africa, had made night carrier landings in the Pacific with
battle damaged aircraft falling apart beneath them, etc.

But to Walt Cupcake, they instantly decided to forego their oaths to
protect this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and
became big pussies after 11/22/63...frightened to speak up because
they were "afraid" of Hoover or LBJ or of not getting promoted at
their job or whatever.

In addition, 'ol President Droopy-Face, LBJ, decides not to run for
reelection in 1968...after thousands of his minions forged evidence
for him, bought off the national press, lied, hid evidence, etc. and
there is apparently no fallout over this. No one in the "conspiracy"
decides to blow the whistle on President Droopy-Face. But that's the
kooktard way.

Kooktards never feel the need to explain their kooktard theories.

aeffects

Jan 1, 2010, 4:06:57 AM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 12:04 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-shithead lunacy>

you're embarrassing the lone nut community shithead, have you no
class?

Gil Jesus

Jan 1, 2010, 7:30:57 AM1/1/10
On Dec 30 2009, 8:06�pm, David Von Pinhead <davevonp...@aol.com>
wrote:

> EITHER OSWALD ALONE, OR THOUSANDS WORKING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE OZ DID IT

According to Fritz, Johnson gave the order to end the investigation.

Johnson isn't thousands.

Either Johnson ordered the investigation stopped or Fritz lied.

Pick one.

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 8:56:21 AM1/1/10

I`ll take "A retard trying to misdirect to some irrelevancy because
he can`t address the issue raised" to block.

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 9:03:23 AM1/1/10

Typical troll response, never addressing the issues raised.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 10:42:15 AM1/1/10

Typical gutless elitist asshole.....who thinks he knows something
because an "expert" told him.

Bud....It isn't what you know that gets you in deep shit.....It's what
you know that isn't so that has you struggling to keep yout nose above
it.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 10:52:06 AM1/1/10

Hey you arrogant elitist prick.....If you had read any of the various
books that cover the struggle some of the Warren Commission members
had you'd know that they "THOUGHT" that they were doing the right
thing and living up to their oaths. They KNEW ....(YES KNEW) that
Hoover was involved... They KNEW that Oswald was working for the FBI
at the time JFK was murdered.
They KNEW that Hoover was the most powerful man in the world ( The
penultimate godfather) and they couldn't do a damned thing to bring
the truth out with Hoover blocking their path.
And they knew the truth had the potential of ripping the country
apart. Therfore they did what they "thought" was best for the
country, and allowed Hoover and Johnson to get away with treason and
murder.

David Von Pein

Jan 1, 2010, 10:58:15 AM1/1/10

Walt's pissed today. He desperately wants somebody here to buy into
his theory about JFK being hit in the throat at approx. Z161, with the
President then continuing to SMILE and WAVE for THIRTY more Z-Film
frames after he was plugged in the trachea.

Poor kook. Nobody's buyin'. (Is it any wonder?)

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 11:04:31 AM1/1/10

Hey Mr Von Pea Brain..... You arrogant prick..... do you have ADD??
We were discussing CE 637.. The so called "palm print'..why have you
tucked your yellow tail between your legs and crawled away like a
mangy whipped cur??

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 11:05:01 AM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 10:42 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Jan 1, 8:03 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 1, 4:06 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 1, 12:04 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
>
> > > <snip the nutter-shithead lunacy>
>
> > > you're embarrassing the lone nut community shithead, have you no
> > > class?
>
> > Typical troll response, never addressing the issues raised.
>
> Typical gutless elitist asshole.....who thinks he knows something
> because an "expert" told him.

Hmmm, who to believe, experts or retards? Tough call.

> Bud....It isn't what you know that gets you in deep shit.....It's what
> you know that isn't so that has you struggling to keep yout nose above
> it.

Typical of the "say nothing" response when you press a retard about
the viability of his beliefs. "I`m right because I have faith in my
ability to be right, regardless of whether it flies in the face of
reality". As pointed out, your beliefs require that thousand of people
must willingly get on board to aid and facilitate a heinous crime (and
all stay silent about the activities they participated in for life).
Since this is impossible, your ideas have no merit, and need to be
abandoned.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 11:21:58 AM1/1/10

You're FOS...... It didn't take thousands of evil conspirators.... All
that was required was a couple of bold, brash, cut throats, who had
the power to control those subservient to them.

Those cuthroats only had to appeal to the sense of patriotism in those
under their influence .. By telling them that it would be best for
the country to let a dead nobody take the blame rather than trigger a
nuclear war.... they were able to get almost everybody to march to
their tune.....and those that didn't like the music were handled in
other ways.

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 11:25:50 AM1/1/10

Cornered like rats, these retards always try to shift the focus away
from their retarded ideas, and back to the WC.

Walt, every place these investigations went, you see the conspiracy
at work. This would take an impossible amount of coordination, and it
would be impossible to keep this coordination from becoming apparent.
You need people giving directions, you need people acting on those
directions. At every location, you say shady things went on, whether
it is the Tippit crime scene, the autopsy, the 6th floor of the TSBS,
the Paine`s garage, coerced witnesses at the murder scenes, coerced
TSBD employees,gathering evidence at the boardinghouse, the lineups,
the Walker incident, ect. In EVERY place, you see conspiracy related-
activity. This is just absurd, your ideas can`t bear the weight of the
complexity you`ve foisted upon them. You simply can`t replace
plausible explanations with impossible ones.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 11:34:51 AM1/1/10

You are unbelievably naive....... a sucker.

All that was required was a strong leader ( a cutthroat pirate ) who
knew how to control people by blackmail and threats where appealing to
their patrotism didn't work. Once Lynin Bastard Johnson seized the
reins of power he whipped things into shape. Nobody stood in his
way.....He called Fritz and told him to stop the
investigation.....They had their man now execute him....

And that's exactly what happened.....

> >  and
>
> > > became big pussies after 11/22/63...frightened to speak up because
> > > they were "afraid" of Hoover or LBJ or of not getting promoted at
> > > their job or whatever.
>
> > > In addition, 'ol President Droopy-Face, LBJ, decides not to run for
> > > reelection in 1968...after thousands of his minions forged evidence
> > > for him, bought off the national press, lied, hid evidence, etc. and
> > > there is apparently no fallout over this. No one in the "conspiracy"
> > > decides to blow the whistle on President Droopy-Face. But that's the
> > > kooktard way.
>

> > > Kooktards never feel the need to explain their kooktard theories.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 11:59:09 AM1/1/10

Again you try to shift the focus from your retarded, impossible
beliefs towards the boogeymen you feel were responsible. We are
talking about the viability of the ideas you present, Walt. The
conspiracy you envision is a blatant impossibility. The case could not
stand as it exists today if the things you claim really did occur.
People would not have gone along at the time, not on the scale you
ideas require. People would not be silent today if they they performed
the activities your ideas require, at least not all of them. It really
doesn`t matter how powerful the people you feel behind this thing
were, it still still do not have the power to do the impossible things
your ideas require.

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 1, 2010, 12:04:18 PM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 10:34 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:.

> All that was required was a strong leader ( a cutthroat pirate ) who
> knew how to control people by blackmail and threats where appealing to
> their patrotism didn't work.  Once Lynin Bastard Johnson seized the
> reins of power he whipped things into shape.   Nobody stood in his
> way.....He called Fritz and told him to stop the
> investigation.....They had their man now execute him....
>
> And that's exactly what happened.....

Could you get a little bit more specific?

Why did President Droopy-Face inspire such loyalty?

(Late summer, 1963. Vice Prez LBJ is on the phone with some nameless
Colonel.)

Colonel? LBJ here. Hoover and I are killing the President soon.
Hoover's got a beautiful dress picked out for the occasion...a little
powder blue strapless number with embroidered frills on the bottom.
We want the hit done in the deep south. This fall. I want you to
organize it. I want a patsy. I want the FBI on board, the local
police, the national press and so on.

Now Colonel, I know you've taken an oath to uphold the constitution
against all enemies, foreign and domestic, but you can ignore it. If
you don't go along with it, Colonel, you can forget making General.

Colonel:

Yessssir, LBJ! You can count on me and the thousands I'll need to
impeccably organize this important mission, and you can count on all
of us to blindly follow you forever, sir! Heil Johnson!!!

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 12:30:59 PM1/1/10

You didn't listen in on the right phone call.....

Hello Lyndon, This is the Director (but you can call me god.)....
I've ( ME ALL BY MYSELF) uncovered a plot to assassinate JFK. You
know that he's a commie and there are alot of good patriotic military
officers who are just sick and tired of that snot nosed son of a bitch
cavin in to Krueschev. Apparently the officers have formed a pact
with some of those good freedom lovin Cubans who JFK betrayed at BOP
to get rid of this little commie rat from Harvard. I know that Bobby
is about to put you in prison blues Lyndon, so I thought I'd let you
make the decision about how to handle this. I don't need to tell you
that if they succeed you'll have to grab the reins immediately and
start damage control and steer the investigation . You can count on me
to use the FBI to cover up for the patriots who will necessarily
remain anonymous ..but should receive medals.

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 1, 2010, 2:16:41 PM1/1/10

A few posts ago you wrote:

"It didn't take thousands of evil conspirators.... All

that was required was a couple of bold, brash, cut throats, who had
the power to control those subservient to them."

How does one "control" the thousands of people that would need to be
involved in planting evidence, buying off witnesses, keeping the
mainstream press quiet, keeping the Kennedy family and his loyal
friends and advisors quiet, and keeping this on the rails for four
plus decades?

At some point, Walt, you've got to come to grips with the fact that
Oswald did the shooting that day.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 3:31:33 PM1/1/10

It's not I that needs to come to grips with reality......

When all of the information is filtered through Hoover's "Extra
Special" Special agents......It's wasn't all that difficult to put out
the story they wanted us gullible suckers to believe. We went along
willingly because the Cuban Missle crisis was still very fresh in our
minds. We knew that we had escaped a nuclear war in November of 1962
and immediately after Johnson had JFK murdered the press started
broadcasting that Oswald was a communist with connections to
Russia.....thereby painting a picture of a nuclear war on the
horizon.... We didn't want a nuclear war so we willingly accepted
what Johnson was putting out..... Oswald was just a lone nut.....screw
him.....Ruby rid us of a worthless commie SOB..... Good riddance.
Hey did you see Star Wars last night....There was an alien space ship
getting ready to attack earth......... Now that's what's
important.... who the hell cares about that asshole Oswald.

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 1, 2010, 4:04:32 PM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 2:31 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> It's not I that needs to come to grips with reality......

No, you can believe anything you want to believe in your fantasy,
fairyland world.

> When all of the information is filtered through Hoover's "Extra
> Special" Special agents

Who are these "extra special agents" that will lie and kill for
Hoover? Do they have names? Are they all right-wingers?

......It's wasn't all that difficult to put out
> the story they wanted us gullible suckers to believe.

Quite the opposite, Walt. Who could control the free press in those
chaotic moments after the event? How in the world is something like
accomplished? You sound like a small little child who believes in the
Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

 We went along
> willingly because the Cuban Missle crisis was still very fresh in our
> minds.  We knew that we had escaped a nuclear war in November of 1962
> and immediately after Johnson had JFK murdered

How did he have him murdered? You keep saying a few people were in on
it, and when it's pointed out to you the number of people needed to
carry out something as vast as to what you Kooktards cling to, you
offer nothing other than vague, general assurances that it could be
done.

the press started
> broadcasting that Oswald was a communist with connections to
> Russia

Oswald was a self-admitted Marxist.

.....thereby painting a picture of a nuclear war on the
> horizon....  We didn't want a nuclear war so we willingly accepted
> what Johnson was putting out.....

As the hours and days passed and the supposed threat of a nuclear war
had passed, what was the reason for going along with LBJ then?

Oswald was just a lone nut.....screw
> him.....Ruby rid us of a worthless commie SOB..... Good riddance.
> Hey did you see Star Wars last night....There was an alien space ship
> getting ready to attack earth.........  Now that's what's
> important....  who the hell cares about that asshole Oswald.

Yeah, no one really cared about poor, poor JFK except you Kooktards.
Everyone is crooked. Everyone is evil. Everyone has a vested interest
in keeping the lie going for years and years so they don't lose their
government pensions or cushy jobs at NBC and CBS or whatever. Even the
Kennedy family went along with it under the unwritten promise that
Bobby would get his turn in the office in 1968...and then "they"
murdered him, too. Ted knew enough to keep quiet after that. The
Kennedy Pussies. Afraid to speak "truth to power" or some baloney. You
and Rossley and Healy may differ on the details, but you are all brave
truth seekers--a band of brothers--able to see through the evil
government plot, and the rest of us are gullible sheeple, or worse,
government agents here at acj. to discredit your earth shattering
revelations.

What a bunch of retarded f*cking Kooktard morons you all are.

Walt

Jan 1, 2010, 4:36:19 PM1/1/10

There's far more at stake than government pensions..... LBJ's Blue
Ribbon Committee recognized what was at stake..... National security

If they uncoverd the truth and gave it to the American public would
the citizens ever have faith in their government again??? What would
americans do if they found out that the murder of JFK was nothing less
than an old fashioned coup d'etat?? Many americans would have sided
with LBJ and Hoover and claimed that JFK had it comming because he was
a traitor ( there are still many who believe that) But others would
have demanded that the murders be brought to trial.... Now how would
that have looked to the rest of the world?? An American president
being tried for treason and murder??? If the Warren Commission
hadn't taken the course they did.....Would there be a United States of
America today??

I don't know the answers but I do know our country has grown more and
more secular and immoral since we let Lyin Bastard Johnson get away
with murder.

Bud

Jan 1, 2010, 6:28:49 PM1/1/10

Walt, you cling to the "these are bad people" mantra, but that
really doesn`t speak to the point. The point is that the WC offered an
idea about what occurred. You don`t like this idea, and offer an
alternative instead. On examination, the alternative you propose is
blatantly impossible, these men don`t have the power or ability to do
the things necessary for your idea to be a viable alternative. You
might as well be saying that they sent leprechauns out to carry out
their wishes, what you propose is every bit as ludicrous. Now, you can
say to me "prove to me they didn`t send leprechauns out to do their
bidding", but since it`s your extraordinary idea, it`s up to you to
produce the extraordinary support. That some disgruntled political
fanatic would shoot a political figure is not an extraordinary idea,
yet it still has all the support your ideas lack.

Walt

Jan 2, 2010, 9:49:20 AM1/2/10

The Dud wrote:....."We are talking about the viability of the ideas"

Oh yeah.....I get it......You mean like..."Hey you guys, I've got an
idea.....Lets just tell the suckers that Oswald murdered the President
for no reason at all"

Ha,ha,ha, hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!!....... You talk about "Viability
of ideas"....Hee,hee,hee

Bud

Jan 2, 2010, 10:16:44 AM1/2/10

Of course he had reasons, retard. He was a political fanatic. The
victims were political figures.

> Ha,ha,ha, hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!!....... You talk about "Viability
> of ideas"....Hee,hee,hee

Right, it couldn`t be that a political fanatic went to work with his
rifle and shot some political figures, it had to be an impossibly
complex affair that could never happen.

Walt

Jan 2, 2010, 10:40:07 AM1/2/10

Riiiiight....... a "political fanatic" that had never voted in an
election and was never registered to vote.......

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 2, 2010, 11:11:37 AM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 9:40 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Riiiiight....... a "political fanatic" that had never voted in an
> election and was never registered to vote.......

Are you denying that Oswald had a very substantial interest in
politics and current events? In a less media saturated age, how many
23 year old young American men appeared on the radio defending the
rights of Cuba to be Cuba for FPCC? How many 23 year old American men
claimed membership in the ACLU? Claimed to write an "historical diary"
about their time in the Soviet Union? Subscribed to/read Communist
literature? Wanted to name their child Fidel? Talked about highjacking
a plane to Cuba?

For the Kooktard, every single bit of the hard evidence that
incriminates Oswald needs to be planted, altered, misidentified,
forged, wrong, etc.

If just a fraction of the physical evidence points to Oswald (and it
does point to Oswald), he's guilty...deep down, even the average
Kooktard knows this, so they fight tooth-and-nail to deny, deny, deny
the simple, compelling evidence which shows Oswald as the shooter on
November 22, 1963.

The Kooktard knows that once they give an inch on that battleground,
their hobby collapses, and they then need to come to grips with the
fact that they've wasted decades of their lives defending an utterly
bankrupt, murderous young man.

For the Kooktard, it's better to imagine plots, made-up conversations,
fake Zapruders, altered film, planted bullets and so on, than admit
some punk with a cheap rifle got lucky with a few shots in a crowded
plaza on a sunny November afternoon.

Bud

Jan 2, 2010, 11:40:46 AM1/2/10

His political viewpoints didn`t stand a chance in an election. A
bullet was a much more effective means of political change for him
than a ballot.

Walt

Jan 2, 2010, 11:50:45 AM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 10:11 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 9:40 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > Riiiiight....... a "political fanatic" that had never voted in an
> > election and was never registered to vote.......
>
> Are you denying that Oswald had a very substantial interest in
> politics and current events? In a less media saturated age, how many
> 23 year old young American men appeared on the radio defending the
> rights of Cuba to be Cuba for FPCC? How many 23 year old American men
> claimed membership in the ACLU? Claimed to write an "historical diary"
> about their time in the Soviet Union? Subscribed to/read Communist
> literature? Wanted to name their child Fidel? Talked about highjacking
> a plane to Cuba?

Your screed here is a good example of "two sides to the coin"......

You obviously think Oswald was really a political activist...while I
see it as a cover for an intelligence agent.

I'm sure that you'll deny that Lee Oswald was an intelligence agent ,
but only some one with their head up their ass couldn't see that
Oswald infiltrated the "Iron Curtain", completed his mission, and
returned home again.

Since I'm certain that you have your head up your ass, and that's
where you want it,.....there's little point in trying to help you
extract it.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2010, 12:14:49 PM1/2/10

RETARD WALT SAID (TO CHUCK):

>>> "I'm sure that you'll deny that Lee Oswald was an intelligence agent, but only some one with their head up their ass couldn't see that Oswald infiltrated the "Iron Curtain", completed his mission, and returned home again." <<<

DVP SAYS:

And did Oswald's "infiltration mission" to Russia include slashing his
wrist just days after his "mission" began in October 1959?

Let's now watch a kook named Walt spin Oswald's suicide attempt into a
"Mission For The Government".

>>> "Since I'm certain that you [Chuck] have your head up your ass, and that's where you want it,.....there's little point in trying to help you extract it." <<<

Chuck's head is exactly where it should be--squarely on his shoulders.

But since Walt has a lifetime membership to the Anybody-But-Oswald
club, there's little point in trying to get him suspended from that
clique. (He's running for President in 2011, but his competition for
the top spot will be stiff. Walt's got to go up against Robcap, Gil
Jesus, Bob Groden, Jim DiEugenio, and the ghost of Jim Garrison.)

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 2, 2010, 12:31:18 PM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 10:50 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Your screed here is a good example of "two sides to the coin"......
>
> You obviously think Oswald was really a political activist...while I
> see it as a cover for an intelligence agent.

Of course you see it as a cover for an intelligence agent...even
though Lee first showed serious interest in Marxism and Communism when
here was a mere teenager. To the Kooktard, this is further proof that
the tentacles of the conspiracy reach back even further than
previously thought. Heaven forbid we should take anything at face
value in this case. Let's give everything extra spin, extra weight,
extra meaning. Nothing is as it appears. The Kooktard has special
skills which allow the Kooktard special insight into all areas us mere
ordinary citizens do not have.

> I'm sure that you'll deny that Lee Oswald was an intelligence agent ,
> but only some one with their head up their ass couldn't see that
> Oswald infiltrated the "Iron Curtain", completed his mission, and
> returned home again.

Completed his mission??? You're effing delusional. Perhaps you can
tell us what this mission was. Good golly, you're even less
knowlegeable about the case than robcap.

> Since I'm certain that you have your head up your ass, and that's
> where you want it,.....there's little point in trying to help you
> extract it.

Perhaps you need to start work on a new cardboard model of Dealey
Plaza. The old one apparently didn't help you understand the case very
well. Try not to sniff the glue this time.

Walt

Jan 2, 2010, 1:14:58 PM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 11:31 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 10:50 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > Your screed here is a good example of "two sides to the coin"......
>
> > You obviously think Oswald was really a political activist...while I
> > see it as a cover for an intelligence agent.
>
> Of course you see it as a cover for an intelligence agent...even
> though Lee first showed serious interest in Marxism and Communism when
> here was a mere teenager. To the Kooktard, this is further proof that
> the tentacles of the conspiracy reach back even further than
> previously thought. Heaven forbid we should take anything at face
> value in this case. Let's give everything extra spin, extra weight,
> extra meaning. Nothing is as it appears. The Kooktard has special
> skills which allow the Kooktard special insight into all areas us mere
> ordinary citizens do not have.
>

> > I'm sure that you'll deny that Lee Oswald was an intelligence agent ,
> > but only some one with their head up their ass couldn't see that
> > Oswald infiltrated the "Iron Curtain", completed his mission, and
> > returned home again.
>
> Completed his mission??? You're effing delusional. Perhaps you can
> tell us what this mission was. Good golly, you're even less
> knowlegeable about the case than robcap.

Oh really...... Tell me Mr Encyclopedia of the case....what was one of
the first things that Oswald did when he arrived in Moscow......
Hint .... How did Oswald shave??

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 2, 2010, 7:15:25 PM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 12:14 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Oh really...... Tell me Mr Encyclopedia of the case....what was one of
> the first things that Oswald did when he arrived in Moscow......
> Hint .... How did Oswald shave??

You know, Walt, I have a copy of Reclaiming History in my office at
home, and I'm sure VB covers it, but I'm not interested in JFK
assassination trivia. In fact, I don't claim to be blessed with any
special insight about the case at all. Just some good old common
sense.

I'm guessing he shaved with a razor of some sort, like most men. (I
suppose you've found a sinister connection with his shaving habits,
too.)

Walt

Jan 2, 2010, 7:18:34 PM1/2/10

How did he slash his wrist??

Walt

Jan 4, 2010, 10:32:29 AM1/4/10
On Jan 2, 6:15 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 12:14 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > Oh really...... Tell me Mr Encyclopedia of the case....what was one of
> > the first things that Oswald did when he arrived in Moscow......
> > Hint .... How did Oswald shave??
>
> You know, Walt, I have a copy of Reclaiming History in my office at
> home, and I'm sure VB covers it,

Schmuck wrote:.....You know, Walt, I have a copy of Reclaiming History

in my office at home, and I'm sure VB covers it,

BHAAaaaaa Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee......ROTFFLMAO !!...... Thank you
Scmuck for verifing what I've been saying all along.

You don't have the guts or brains to think for yourself......You have
to have somebody tell you what to think. Whatta Dumbass!!

Chuck Schuyler

Jan 4, 2010, 3:07:13 PM1/4/10
On Jan 4, 9:32 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> BHAAaaaaa Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee......ROTFFLMAO !!......  Thank you
> Scmuck for verifing what I've been saying all along.
>
> You don't have the guts or brains to think for yourself......You have
> to have somebody tell you what to think.   Whatta Dumbass!!

Okay, Walt, I looked it up on my lunch break.

According to records from Botkin Hospital in Moscow, where LHO was
transported after his suicide attempt, Oswald used a "safety razor
blade" to wound the lower left third of his left forearm with a wound
roughly 1.25 to 1.5 inches long.

The verdict is out among researchers as to how serious the suicide
attempt was. There was injury to LHO's blood vessels, but the wound
required only four stitches to close. (RH, pg. 577/Dr. Marina Ivanovna
Mikhailna, "Frontline", 1993.) Oswald spent most of his time in the
hospital being examined by a few shrinks.

I don't know what he shaved with. I assume he used a razor, and I
assume he used a blade from the razor to hurt himself.

I suppose you find something conspiratorial about all of this, right?