JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 144)

David Von Pein

Jul 1, 2010, 4:40:30 AM7/1/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 144):

THE WARREN COMMISSION GOT IT RIGHT:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/warren-commission-got-it-right.html

COMMISSION DOCUMENT 1245 (JULY 1964 FBI REPORT)(390+ PAGES):
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11640&relPageId=2

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S COMPLETE CIA "201" FILE:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/docset/getList.do?docSetId=1095

IN OSWALD'S ROOM:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-lee-harvey-oswalds-room.html

JOHN CONNALLY'S CHEST:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2709.msg51333.html#msg51333

HOWARD L. BRENNAN:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/howard-brennan.html
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/howard-brennan-part-2.html

JERRY BELKNAP:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2680.msg50616.html#msg50616

THE CONSPIRACY NONSENSE (AND OUTRIGHT LIES) OF ORLANDO MARTIN:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/orlando-martin.html
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2709.msg51383.html#msg51383
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2709.msg51395.html#msg51395

CE842/HSCA F-287:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2659.msg50302.html#msg50302
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2659.msg50314.html#msg50314

JOHN CONNALLY'S JUMP SEAT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2712.msg51394.html#msg51394

SOME OFF-TOPIC FUN WITH "THE BEAV":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0662d6f8440915f0

MORE STUFF:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2684.msg50978.html#msg50978
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2684.msg51010.html#msg51010
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2709.msg51336.html#msg51336
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2684.msg51427.html#msg51427
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/160f084d321bda49

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 6, 2010, 11:50:06 AM7/6/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f5bf4cfff380d35f/79da20aa91250912?#79da20aa91250912

ROBERT HARRIS SAID:

>>> "David, do you really think anyone cares about your squabble with DiEugenio?" <<<

DVP SAID:

No. I fully realize that virtually nobody is reading my posts. It's
probably about the same number of people who read Robert Harris' batch
of continual posts about the non-existent gunshot at Z285 and the non-
existent fabrication of Commission Exhibit No. 842.

But the difference is: The main reason I post any messages at all on
the Internet is so that I can add to my JFK-related archives that I'm
now saving on my blogs (in future years, these things will be fun to
read, mainly from the standpoint of illustrating how dead wrong all
JFK conspiracy theorists have been since 1963).

But you, Robert Harris, post your endless nonsense just to prop up
your unsupportable pet theories (as opposed to creating a lasting
archive of JFK-related Internet articles for future reference).

Granted, I certainly didn't need to start this thread at aaj, because
I already posted this thread separately at acj, and I almost always
use the acj versions for my archival copies.

But, what the heck. I kinda figured John McAdams might get a kick out
of hearing the latest from James "Oswald Shot Nobody" DiEugenio
(if John hadn't already seen Jimbo's latest nonsensical post over at
The Education Forum) -- especially since Jim D. loves to constantly
repeat his crap about how Professor McAdams was "making stuff up"
during their radio debate last year.

I'm still scratching my head about that bizarre statement by DiEugenio
concerning McAdams "making stuff up" during the debate.

John, do you have ANY idea what the hell Jimbo is talking about when
he says such retarded things? I sure don't. Because I listened to all
four hours of that radio debate (twice now), and Prof. McAdams didn't
"make up" anything.

Jim DiEugenio, as usual, is nuts.

McADAMS VS. DiEUGENIO DEBATE (TOP 4 LINKS):

http://www.box.net//static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widget_hash=88cm88qq0r&

aeffects

Jul 6, 2010, 12:53:42 PM7/6/10
On Jul 6, 8:50 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the von pein-lone nut nonsense>

--and--

no advertising moron....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 6, 2010, 9:31:49 PM7/6/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f5bf4cfff380d35f/b10b15ba5fd03b59?#b10b15ba5fd03b59

>>> "How did you confirm that there was no gunshot at 285?" <<<

Come now, my good man named Robert Harris. You know how I confirmed
it. But, let's take this dead horse for another trip around the
stable, just for fun:

1.) There were only three shots fired. (The fact that 90%+ of the
earwitnesses heard three shots or fewer, coupled with the THREE spent
bullet cartridge cases that were found beneath Lee Oswald's Sniper's-
Nest window provide a pretty decent CONFIRMATION of this #1 item
here.)

2.) All of the 3 shots came from Oswald's Sniper's Perch. (Those THREE
spent shells again provide the confirmation.)

3.) All 3 of the shots came from one single rifle -- Oswald's C2766
Mannlicher-Carcano.

4.) There was a shot fired at Z313.

The above four items confirm (IMO) the fact that no shot was fired at
Zapruder Frame #285. Nor COULD any shot have been fired at Z285, when
taking all four of the above things into account, because there's only
1.53 seconds between Z285 and a known shot from Oswald's Mannlicher-
Carcano at Z313.

That 1.53-second figure is close to the minimum of 1.66 seconds needed
between shots established by the HSCA, but it's not close enough. It's
too tight a fit for Oswald's rifle to get off two shots, particularly
in this situation we're discussing here--with the LAST of the shots in
this very tight timeline being the kill shot that struck President
Kennedy in the head at Z313.

What I mean by that is -- It's less likely LHO would have gotten a
"bulls-eye" at Z313 after being forced to shoot again so quickly after
a shot at Z285.

(That last observation is based on nothing more than garden-variety
common sense. It's not to be considered "proof" of anything.)

~~Stamp It "Mark VII" With The 'Dragnet' Hammer~~