KBOX Radio

David Von Pein

Jun 24, 2012, 4:57:13 AM6/24/12

aeffects

Jun 24, 2012, 3:12:24 PM6/24/12
On Jun 24, 1:57 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the DVP-John McAdams dodgeball game>

methinks you need to take up drinking

Chuck Schuyler

Jun 24, 2012, 4:18:05 PM6/24/12
It hasn't helped you, Red Nose.

aeffects

Jun 24, 2012, 9:12:54 PM6/24/12
nor has your Mrs. presence in S(ex)A meetings helped you..... gotta
get yo shit together, you nutless coward.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 24, 2012, 10:08:48 PM6/24/12

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/88cd8a4455d553e7

JOHN CORBETT SAID:

It was only fairly recently that I learned that this famous recording
was a recreation and this is the first time I had heard the whole
thing. The document you presented indicates Mr. Pate was dismissed on
11/23/63. This raises all sorts of questions. Did KBOX air this
recording as a recreation or was it presented as genuine coverage. Did
Mr. Pate, knowing he was being let go, do this as a hoax or was he
fired for perpetrating a hoax? Did he do it to try to earn a few bucks
selling it to the UPI for their record of the four days of coverage?
It amazes me that modern documentaries would still use this recording
knowing it was not live coverage. It is riveting to listen to, but it
is still manufactured news.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, I thought it was kind of odd that Sam Pate says he was fired by
KBOX on 11/23/63, but he was then asked by KBOX to make a re-creation
recording "several days after he was dismissed" (per Pate's FBI
interview seen in Commission Document 1245). That seems odd.

A more-likely scenario would have Pate making the re-creation on
November 22nd or 23rd, and then getting fired after he made it. The
other way around doesn't sound logical.

To reiterate something KRLD's Bob Huffaker told me six years ago --
Bob is of the opinion that KBOX did not have any mobile units that
were broadcasting live coverage in the motorcade at all. But if Mr.
Huffaker is correct, then pages 15 and 16 of this document are riddled
with lies:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4zswb_bvy_w/T-biPMpv4DI/AAAAAAAAC2I/PRFk5dfRxZc/s1600/CD1245-Pages-15-Through-17.png

Footnote---

I suppose if some conspiracy theorist really wanted to, he could
invent a pretty cool conspiracy theory around the KBOX coverage. The
conspiracist could theorize this:

KBOX did broadcast live coverage from Dealey Plaza during the
assassination and the original live KBOX tape has the sounds of more
than three distinct gunshots on it, thereby proving that Lee Harvey
Oswald did not act alone.

Therefore, KBOX, at the request of the evil FBI, was forced to make a
"re-creation" recording of the assassination (without any audible
gunshots being heard) and they were forced to dispose of the "real"
recording that has all the gunshot sounds on it.

Or, as an alternate cover-up theory, KBOX merely snipped out the
portion of their "real" tape that contains the sounds of the actual
gunshots, in order to perpetrate the lie that Lee Oswald acted alone.

(I hope I didn't give the conspiracy nuts any ideas just now.)

timstter

Jun 25, 2012, 4:12:04 AM6/25/12
Dave, have you ever thought of discussing anything even REMOTELY
related to the Kennedy assassination?

Say, is it true that the last time you DID was when you attended some
CT convention where you gave some INCOHERENT discourse on <snicker>
Zapruder Film Alteration, all the while sporting a plastic 1960s
Beatles wig modified just moments before you stumbled stagewards with
the aid of the jagged edge of a discarded Whiskas cat food tin? AND a
handy round of black boot polish?

Well that's sure as HELL what it looks like HERE, Dave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvxcgIjZ4w

On this LAMENTABLE showing, perhaps you should consider doing stand-up
comedy Dave, LOL!

KUTGW, Dave!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm