JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 121)

David Von Pein

Jan 7, 2010, 10:08:07 AM1/7/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 121):

A LETTER FROM VINCENT BUGLIOSI:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/letter-from-vincent-bugliosi.html

IF OSWALD HAD BEEN FRAMED IN ADVANCE...:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7ddeac21a23ff21c

CBS-TV 11/22/63 DOWNLOAD LINKS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb81f72a8c8003f0

INTERVIEW WITH ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/zapruder.html

RECONSTRUCTION FILMS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/fa989a8a15e8ceb4http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15195&view=findpost&p=177538

DAN RATHER IN DEALEY PLAZA ON NOVEMBER 23, 1963:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/dan-rather-in-dealey-plaza-11-23-63.html

RUTH PAINE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/03e3c0402c329aba

DVP VS. DiEUGENIO:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/dvp-vs-dieugenio.html

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD":
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-trial-lee-harvey-oswald-1986.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/02d73943c72371fc

GETTING TO THE SECOND FLOOR IN TIME:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/70ff03c8e1bc094b

BILL PAXTON INTERVIEW:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/bill-paxton-interview.html

DOUG HORNE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/867cc9da98c60a40

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b57a74671287b56f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1cfb018fa3f1d681
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6db90fb444613e1
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/416f5f5c3390050a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f74e5dd6a7a7b7ac
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2fac86274d07b46b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1995dd4b1b6298b9

Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Jan 8, 2010, 9:14:32 AM1/8/10
On Jan 8, 8:41�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> In short -- Oswald invented the curtain rod story. He lied to Buell
> Wesley Frazier about the curtain rods to cover up the fact he was
> going to Irving to get his rifle on November 21st. And he lied again
> to Frazier about the curtain rods on November 22nd to conceal the fact
> that he was carrying his rifle to work. It's as simple as that.

ROFLMAO

Dear Nutcase:

When the rifle was broken down, the largest piece was 35 inches.
Frazier said that he carried the package with one end tucked into his
armpit and the other end cupped in his hand.
I've already proven this to have been impossible for the 5-9 Oswald to
have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_-5L_JNF6g

Besides, you have no proof that the rifle was in the garage on
November 21st.

It's as simple as that.

Ben Holmes

Jan 8, 2010, 9:29:37 AM1/8/10
In article <59d28e0c-fd04-4868...@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

>On Jan 8, 8:41=EF=BF=BDam, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> In short -- Oswald invented the curtain rod story. He lied to Buell
>> Wesley Frazier about the curtain rods to cover up the fact he was
>> going to Irving to get his rifle on November 21st. And he lied again
>> to Frazier about the curtain rods on November 22nd to conceal the fact
>> that he was carrying his rifle to work. It's as simple as that.
>
>ROFLMAO
>
>Dear Nutcase:
>
>When the rifle was broken down, the largest piece was 35 inches.
>Frazier said that he carried the package with one end tucked into his
>armpit and the other end cupped in his hand.
>I've already proven this to have been impossible for the 5-9 Oswald to
>have done.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dh_-5L_JNF6g

>Besides, you have no proof that the rifle was in the garage on
>November 21st.
>
>It's as simple as that.

Plus, let's not forget that curtain rods *WERE* found, and even fingerprinted by
the DPD. A photo has surfaced showing curtain rods BEING PUT UP in Oswald's
apartment room on Saturday... so two LNT'er factoids have fallen. There *WERE*
'curtain rods' found, and Oswald's room *DID* need them.

[Will the government shill weigh in on this topic? Probably not...]

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Message has been deleted

Bud

Jan 8, 2010, 10:00:56 AM1/8/10
On Jan 8, 9:29 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <59d28e0c-fd04-4868-80ab-1b0d59438...@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,

> Gil Jesus says...
>

> >On Jan 8, 8:41=EF=BF=BDam, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >> In short -- Oswald invented the curtain rod story. He lied to Buell
> >> Wesley Frazier about the curtain rods to cover up the fact he was
> >> going to Irving to get his rifle on November 21st. And he lied again
> >> to Frazier about the curtain rods on November 22nd to conceal the fact
> >> that he was carrying his rifle to work. It's as simple as that.
>
> >ROFLMAO
>
> >Dear Nutcase:
>
> >When the rifle was broken down, the largest piece was 35 inches.
> >Frazier said that he carried the package with one end tucked into his
> >armpit and the other end cupped in his hand.
> >I've already proven this to have been impossible for the 5-9 Oswald to
> >have done.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dh_-5L_JNF6g
>
> >Besides, you have no proof that the rifle was in the garage on
> >November 21st.
>
> >It's as simple as that.
>
> Plus, let's not forget that curtain rods *WERE* found, and even fingerprinted by
> the DPD. A photo has surfaced showing curtain rods BEING PUT UP in Oswald's
> apartment room on Saturday... so two LNT'er factoids have fallen. There *WERE*
> 'curtain rods' found, and Oswald's room *DID* need them.

Lucky break for the conspiracy that Oswald decided to take a long,
big paper covered object into work the day they were going to plant
Oswald`s rifle there, eh?

David Von Pein

Jan 8, 2010, 10:02:01 AM1/8/10

http://www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,1603.msg23806.html#msg23806

>>> "And the fact that it's in the WC report means nothing. I'm sure [Allen] Dulles or someone made them think they took the pictures the next day, or cut them off mid-sentence when they were saying what day the pictures were taken." <<<

<chuckle> What a surprise! A conspiracy theorist who thinks the Warren
Commission was covering up the truth (with the conspiracy theorist
offering up no proof whatsoever to support his vile allegation...as
usual). Will wonders ever cease?

Here's what Lee Oswald's landlady, Gladys Johnson, said about the
curtains and curtain rods in LHO's room (this testimony doesn't
address the issue of the photos that were taken of the Beckley room,
but this testimony is important when it comes to the issue of whether
Oswald's room was properly outfitted with curtains and rods):

Mr. JOE BALL. How is this room furnished that Oswald rented?

Mrs. GLADYS JOHNSON. A very small room; it had an old fashioned
clothes closet that had a place to hang your clothes and drawer space
for your underwear, your socks and everything, and then it also had a
cabinet space anyone could have stored food or, well I mean bundles of
things, you know, and then I had a dresser and a bed and a heater and
a little refrigerated unit.

Mr. BALL. A refrigerating unit?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; a window unit.

Mr. BALL. You mean it cooled the room?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; and it had curtains and venetian blinds.

Mr. BALL. What kind of curtains did it have?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Well, it just had side drapes and panels.

Mr. BALL. Were the curtains on curtain rods?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. They were in the room when he rented it?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. Did Oswald ever talk to you about redecorating his room?

Mrs. JOHNSON. No sir; never mentioned it.

Mr. BALL. Did he ever talk to you about putting up new curtains in his
room?

Mrs. JOHNSON. No, sir.

Mr. BALL. Did he ever tell you he was going to get some curtain rods?

Mrs. JOHNSON. No; he didn't.

Mr. BALL. The room had curtain rods on the window when he came in
there?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; sure did.

Mr. BALL. Also curtains?

Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir.

-------------------

Another question that no conspiracy theorist ever bothers asking
regarding the "curtain rod" issue is this one:

Since we know that Lee Oswald had no intention of living in his
shoebox-sized room on Beckley Avenue for very much longer*, then why
in the world would he want to put up some new curtains and curtain
rods in the Beckley room? It makes no sense.

* = And we can know that Oswald certainly had it in his mind to vacate
the Beckley roominghouse fairly soon after November 22, 1963, because
of his behavior on 11/21/63 at Ruth Paine's house when he pleaded with
Marina to come back to Dallas with him. LHO also told Marina on
November 21st that he would rent an apartment "tomorrow".

And I somehow doubt that Lee had it in his mind to take his wife and
two children back to the walk-in closet he called home on Beckley
Avenue in Oak Cliff. Per Marina, Lee had every intention and desire to
LEAVE HIS BECKLEY ROOM AS EARLY AS NOVEMBER 22! That's an important
point that shouldn't be overlooked or ignored when the subject of Lee
Oswald's "curtain rod" fairy tale is discussed.

In short -- Oswald invented the curtain rod story. He lied to Buell
Wesley Frazier about the curtain rods to cover up the fact he was
going to Irving to get his rifle on November 21st. And he lied again
to Frazier about the curtain rods on November 22nd to conceal the fact
that he was carrying his rifle to work. It's as simple as that.

Anyone who actually believes that Lee Harvey Oswald had any curtain
rods with him on the morning of President Kennedy's assassination is a
person who probably also believes that a political fanatic (Oswald)
had absolutely no motive whatsoever for murdering a President
(Kennedy) who was the chief representative of a country that the
political fanatic (Oswald) had grown to despise.

ADDENDUM:

Another thought occurred to me recently with respect to Lee Harvey
Oswald's unusual Thursday-night trip to Ruth Paine's house in Irving
on November 21:

Oswald's visit to Irving on 11/21/63 was the only time that LHO had
failed to call Paine's house to let either Ruth or Marina know he was
coming. And this could be another key point when reflecting upon
Oswald's actions that day.

In Lee Oswald's mind, a call to the Paine house prior to his November
21st visit could have been a bit risky. Because: what if Ruth or
Marina, for some unknown reason, had told Lee not to come to Irving
that evening?

What would Lee have done then? Would he have obeyed Ruth/Marina and
stayed in Oak Cliff, thereby eliminating any chance he had at fetching
his rifle from the Paine garage before JFK's Friday arrival in Dallas?
Granted, it's not very likely that LHO would have stayed in Oak Cliff
on Thursday for any reason. But Oswald would have had an additional
layer of explaining to do if he had called Ruth's house and was told
not to come, but went there anyway.

But the way Oswald planned it (with no call being made to Irving), he
didn't run the risk of being told to stay home. So he simply went to
the Paine house unannounced, which gave him easy access to his rifle.
And once he arrived in Irving, what were Marina and/or Ruth going to
do--throw him out in the street, or tell him to turn around and go
back home? Not likely, especially since Lee had no car.

And while it's likely that Lee would have gone out to Irving with
Wesley Frazier on Thursday night even if he HAD called Ruth or Marina
and had been told NOT to come, it was still a wiser decision by Lee to
NOT call the Paine house prior to his Thursday arrival.

And if Oswald had REALLY only been wanting to retrieve some curtain
rods from Ruth Paine's home, then the fact that he did not call Ruth
or Marina prior to his Thursday visit is even more bizarre and
unexplainable, especially considering the fact that he had ALWAYS
called Ruth's house prior to all of his other weekend visits.

And THIS particular November 21 visit in question, via such an
innocuous and innocent reason for going there on a Thursday (i.e., to
get some curtain rods), should have certainly elicited an advance
telephone call from Lee -- BECAUSE HE WOULD BE COMING TO IRVING ON A
THURSDAY, SOMETHING HE HAD NEVER DONE BEFORE.

More food for thought regarding Lee Oswald's unusual trip to Irving on
11/21/63, isn't it?

http://www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Bud

Jan 8, 2010, 10:05:09 AM1/8/10
On Jan 8, 9:14 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 8, 8:41 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > In short -- Oswald invented the curtain rod story. He lied to Buell
> > Wesley Frazier about the curtain rods to cover up the fact he was
> > going to Irving to get his rifle on November 21st. And he lied again
> > to Frazier about the curtain rods on November 22nd to conceal the fact
> > that he was carrying his rifle to work. It's as simple as that.
>
> ROFLMAO
>
> Dear Nutcase:
>
> When the rifle was broken down, the largest piece was 35 inches.
> Frazier said that he carried the package with one end tucked into his
> armpit and the other end cupped in his hand.
> I've already proven this to have been impossible for the 5-9 Oswald to
> have done.

Of course Oswald could carry the package under his arm, it was only
about 8 inches wide.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_-5L_JNF6g
>
> Besides, you have no proof that the rifle was in the garage on
> November 21st.

That is where he is known to have kept it.

> It's as simple as that.

You`re as simple as that. Your retarded standard would allow no
murder weapon ever to be admitted into evidence.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 12:50:28 AM3/1/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/92ec2f5a99b3761d/2883c233d41d2ddb?#2883c233d41d2ddb

>>> "David, do you REALLY not see the significance of the fact that the CIA was obsessed with trying to assassinate the bearded dictator [named Fidel] at the same time that Oswald was begging for a visa to get into Cuba?" <<<

No. Certainly not. There's absolutely no connection there at all. In
fact, those two things go together like oil and water. They are total
OPPOSITES.

You [Robert Harris] REALLY think Oswald, who adored Fidel Castro,
wanted to KILL him? Good Lord. You belong in Camp Judyth, it seems.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 9:04:26 AM3/1/10

AT DUNCAN MacRAE'S "JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM", A CONSPIRACY KOOK NAMED
MILES SCULL POSTED THIS PHOTO AND CAPTION:

http://www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,1862.msg28790.html#msg28790

DVP THEN SAID:

Good heavens, there's still a conspiracy kook out there who thinks the
"shadow" stuff is proof of "fake photos"?

Miles undoubtedly must also think Mr. Schiller faked this shadow test
too:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/oswald-backyard-photos.html

THE KOOK NAMED MILES THEN SAID:

>>> "More Von Pein squirrel rubbish? And, what about that holster? It was not for Ozzie's short barrel. It's a fake." <<<

DVP SAID:

What are you talking about, Miles? I didn't perform the test at Neely
St. in 1967, Lawrence Schiller did.

But, that's typical of conspiracy theorists like Miles Scull -- i.e.,
ignore the photo expert (Lawrence Schiller) who demonstrated beyond
all doubt that the varying shadows in the Oswald backyard photo are
not unusual or "suspicious" in any way whatsoever (via Schiller's ON-
SITE RE-CREATION at 214 Neely Street in Dallas, Texas, on March 31,
1967).

I take it, Miles, that you must think this 3/31/67 re-creation is a
total fake and a fraud too. Right?:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/12/oswald-backyard-photos.html

KOOKY SCULL CONTINUED TO EMBARRASS HIMSELF WITH THE FOLLOWING VERBAL
GEMS:

>>> "Lawrence Schiller was a paid "shill" for the stupid LN nonsense. IOW, squirrel leavings. Hey! What about that obvious, grotesque holster FAKE? You keep evading this painful factual clash in the evidence. Typical of desperate LNers: run & hide. Is that because the LN position is refuted?" <<<

DVP SAID:

It doesn't faze a fool like Miles Scull that one of the backyard
photos was positively linked to OSWALD'S VERY OWN IMPERIAL-REFLEX
CAMERA via the original photographic negative of that backyard
picture....does it Miles?

I guess Miles either thinks the Warren Commission's photo experts who
linked the negative to Oswald's own camera were part of the "cover-up"
after the assassination....or Miles must think that somebody who
wanted to frame Schnook Oswald somehow was able to steal Lee Oswald's
Reflex camera out of the Paine garage (or the plotters stole it at an
earlier point in time, before the Oswalds' belongings were moved to
Ruth Paine's house)....and then those plotters took a real and genuine
picture in the Neely St. backyard with that camera....and then the
plotters faked that photo by putting LHO's head on someone else's
body.

And then, those same plotters (or maybe it was a different group of
patsy-framers?) decided that the ONE fake photo of "Oswald" in the
Neely St. backyard wasn't nearly enough to frame the schnook with, so
they decided it was good idea to create SEVERAL ADDITIONAL FAKE PHOTOS
(using either the same camera they stole from Oswald, or some other
camera).

In other words, the brain-dead plotters framing Lee Harvey Oswald
wanted to create AS MANY FRAUDULENT AND UNNECESSARY PHOTOS AS THEY
POSSIBLY COULD, even though faking just ONE single photograph
depicting the schnook with his weapons in the Neely backyard would
have easily sufficed.

Is that about the size of your kooky theory, Mr. Scull?

MILES, UNFAZED BY THE FACTS, CONTINUES HIS IDIOCY (WITH HIS FLY OPEN
EVEN FURTHER THAN BEFORE):

>>> "That's just plain Dumbo nonsense. Typical LN evasion by typical LN propagandist David Von Pein. If Oswald's revolver is snub nosed, then what's this bogus 6 inch barrel revolver holster all about? Maybe stupid mistakes in the fakery." <<<

DVP SAID:

Miles Scull proves Vincent's point every time he opens his yap:

"Talking to them [conspiracy theorists] about logic and common
sense is like talking to a man without ears. The bottom line is that
they WANT there to be a conspiracy and are constitutionally allergic
to anything that points away from it." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page
1438 of "Reclaiming History"

THE BACKYARD PHOTOS--REAL OR FAKE?:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/abf2ea54c9dddca4

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/157efe46088ec177

Administrator

Mar 1, 2010, 11:16:42 AM3/1/10
In article
<585a4b84-c86c-4b88...@t20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/92ec

> 2f5a99b3761d/2883c233d41d2ddb?#2883c233d41d2ddb

> No. Certainly not. There's absolutely no connection there at all. In
> fact, those two things go together like oil and water. They are total
> OPPOSITES.
>
> You [Robert Harris] REALLY think Oswald, who adored Fidel Castro,
> wanted to KILL him? Good Lord. You belong in Camp Judyth, it seems.

David I love how you ONLY reply in ACJ, knowing that I rarely follow
this forum anymore.

And you know damned good and well that Oswald was a fanatical right
winger who spent his life from age 13 on, mimicking Herbert Philbrick
and pretending to be communist.

Why do you continuously make assertions that you know are wrong and that
you cannot defend to save your life??

Oswald NEVER did or said anything unpatriotic until just days after "I
Led Three Lives" premiered. And both his mother and brother confirmed
that he remained obsessed with that program, thereafter.

His actions in Atsugi and in Russia, trying to infiltrate the Lumumba
university, and then his war against the FPCC and other leftist
organizations, proved where he was coming from.

There is only ONE plausible reason why Oswald applied for a 4 day visa
to Cuba. And you know exactly what it was.

Robert Harris

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Mar 1, 2010, 11:33:41 AM3/1/10
On Mar 1, 8:16 am, Administrator <bobharri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article
> <585a4b84-c86c-4b88-8336-eb7bab52c...@t20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,

>  David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

they ALL *follow* this forum, Robert... the 45 questions have put the
moronic, lone nut troll faction on the defensive, they've been running
ever since, running all the way back to .john's in fact..... nothing
like .john moderation to hide behind, eh?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 11:35:26 AM3/1/10

>>> "David I love how you ONLY reply in ACJ, knowing that I rarely follow this forum anymore." <<<

How would I know that? And why would I give a damn where you post your
retarded posts?

>>> "And you know damned good and well that Oswald was a fanatical right winger who spent his life from age 13 on, mimicking Herbert Philbrick and pretending to be communist." <<<

LOL. Typical CTer turning everything upside-down here, as per usual.

E.G. -- "Left" = "Right".

>>> "Why do you continuously make assertions that you know are wrong and that you cannot defend to save your life??" <<<

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's a little thing called THE EVIDENCE that
makes me do such wild, madcap things, Bobby. (Ya think?)

>>> "Oswald NEVER did or said anything unpatriotic until just days after "I Led Three Lives" premiered." <<<

Let's put TV on trial then.

And then let's get Perry Mason to defend Oswald. Perry only lost one
case you know.

>>> "There is only ONE plausible reason why Oswald applied for a 4 day visa to Cuba. And you know exactly what it was." <<<

Yeah--he wanted to get to Cuba.

Duh.

aeffects

Mar 1, 2010, 11:40:00 AM3/1/10
On Mar 1, 8:35 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> How would I know that? And why would I give a damn where you post your
> retarded posts?

because YOU'RE here, on acj shithead! Simple as that! Even a Vin
Bugliosi rocket scientist such as yourself should be able to figure
that out -- perhaps you need Rosemary (sic) to help you nail this one
down. eh?

Duh!
<snip the trolls lunacy>

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 11:46:49 AM3/1/10

So, Healy, my BEING HERE automatically means I can see through
Internet walls to see if Robert "Z285" Harris is "following" this acj
forum? (Not necessarily POSTING, but "following".)

BTW, Healy, why the obsession with me on every post I make?

Just wondering if I should start looking behind me every ten seconds
for a kook with a crackpipe.

aeffects

Mar 1, 2010, 12:28:53 PM3/1/10

Troll, you're the only one active posting here that's into VB/WCR idol
worship (ala: Reclaiming History)!

So, first you have to put that crackpipe down. Then, you need 72 hours
to detox .... THEN, we'll review the Zapruder film. Till then troll,
fantasize to your lone nut, Kookster hearts content.

But NO advertising and self promoting.....

David Von Pein

Mar 2, 2010, 1:08:16 AM3/2/10

Subject: Waldron & Hartmann, Ultimate Sacrifice
Date: 2/28/2010 2:04:55 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dr. Chris A. Miller
To: David Von Pein

----------------------

Being that it [Lamar Waldron's and Thom Hartmann's 2005 book "Ultimate
Sacrifice: John And Robert Kennedy, The Plan For A Coup In Cuba, And
The Murder Of JFK"] comes entirely from declassified material and
interviews with people who were in the Kennedy administration, as well
as being free of most JFK iconography, it does an excellent job of
putting the whole plot together.

I'm really amazed at how simple the whole thing was, why the coverup
had to take place as it did, and why the fallout had to be so severe.

My hat's off to these dedicated researchers. I know what it feels like
to sit in front of a microfilm machine from before dawn till after
dark in pursuit of something, to request documents without knowing
what you are requesting. With this the story is told.

Dr. Chris Miller

Subject: Re: Waldron & Hartmann, Ultimate Sacrifice
Date: 2/28/2010 11:45:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: David Von Pein
To: Dr. Chris A. Miller

----------------------

"Ultimate Sacrifice" is pure subjectivism when it comes to attempting
to "solve" the JFK assassination.

To believe in ANY conspiracy theory (above and beyond a very small one
that involves Oswald and maybe one other "helper"), you have to
completely ignore or distort all of the physical evidence in the case,
which all conspiracy theorists invariably do.

And even a "smaller" conspiracy still won't fly, because any helper(s)
Oswald might have had on Nov. 22 DIDN'T HELP HIM AT ALL ON GAME DAY.

It's too bad that Waldron and Hartmann have been able to suck you in
to their fantasy world.

Here's the actual truth, if you're interested:

http://ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

[It's also kind of interesting to note that even many conspiracy
theorists treat Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann as kooks, with James
DiEugenio (certainly a bona fide conspiracy kook in his own right)
being one such CT.

DiEugenio has used the words "God awful" to describe the contents of
both of Waldron's JFK books ("Ultimate Sacrifice" and "Legacy Of
Secrecy"). And another conspiracy theorist, Len Osanic, has gone one
step further, calling Waldron's 2005 book "Ultimate Shit".]

David Von Pein

Date: 3/1/2010 7:11:37 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dr. Chris A. Miller
To: David Von Pein

----------------------

Dang! And I thought it was evidence, forensics. I remain in awe at the
elevation of fallacy in dogged pursuit of that official story.

Date: 3/2/2010 12:19:50 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: David Von Pein
To: Dr. Chris A. Miller

Since the "official story" is the "story" that contains 100% of the
physical evidence--and all of that evidence points toward every kook's
favorite Patsy for all 11/22/63 murders in Dallas--why wouldn't any
sane person go with "officialdom"?

It's not a difficult choice at all.

Conspiracy mongers, on the other hand, prefer fantasy -- like
Waldron's.

To each his own.

DVP