JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 200)

David Von Pein

Mar 22, 2013, 5:01:37 PM3/22/13

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 200):

MARK LANE AND HELEN MARKHAM:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/084f450480373699
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/610b4a4a88e1df1e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bc7faa52ddbcd781
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/79c5d02778d7f875

WHEN WAS J.D. TIPPIT SHOT?:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7925.msg230066.html#msg230066
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7925.msg230755.html#msg230755

IDENTIFYING PEOPLE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/663953b5624aabf7

A QUESTION FOR CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7945.msg230572.html#msg230572
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7945.msg230664.html#msg230664
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7945.msg230667.html#msg230667
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7945.msg230722.html#msg230722
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7945.msg230731.html#msg230731

YOU COULDN'T MAKE STUFF LIKE THIS UP:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230359.html#msg230359
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230544.html#msg230544
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230559.html#msg230559
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230566.html#msg230566
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230583.html#msg230583
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/83a635f094b6efce
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230823.html#msg230823
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3355.msg230830.html#msg230830

David Von Pein

Mar 22, 2013, 9:52:21 PM3/22/13

aeffects

Mar 25, 2013, 7:59:01 PM3/25/13
On Mar 22, 2:01 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising troll!

aeffects

Mar 25, 2013, 7:59:44 PM3/25/13
On Mar 22, 6:52 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

you KNOW the rules: no advertising wing-nut!

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2013, 9:09:57 PM3/25/13

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7975.msg231624.html#msg231624

AT DUNCAN MacRAE's JFK FORUM, BOB NEVIN SAID:

Are you not aware of the fact that Kennedy was killed because he
planned to end the Vietnam war?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No, I was not aware of that.

Any chance you can come within 75,000 miles of PROVING such a bold
theory?

(Didn't think so.)

It's particularly difficult for conspiracy theorists to go about
PROVING their "Kennedy Was Going To Withdraw From Vietnam" theory when
we have Kennedy HIMSELF saying exactly the opposite (on national
television) just 2.5 months before he died:

"I don't agree with those who say we should withdraw [from
Vietnam]. That would be a great mistake." -- John F. Kennedy;
September 2, 1963

http://dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/jfk-interview-cbs-tv-september-2-1963.html

BOB NEVIN SAID:

Why on earth do you think he was killed?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Well, Bob, since a man named Lee Harvey Oswald is the one who killed
President Kennedy (and the evidence is too overwhelming to sidestep
when it comes to that conclusive fact), and since Oswald didn't tell
us his precise motive(s) before he himself was shot dead two days
later--I can't answer your question. I can only guess about Oswald's
motive (just as all conspiracy theorists do when it comes to answering
the "Why Was Kennedy Killed?" question--they guess).

But since Oswald was one weird SOB (I think we can all agree on that,
right?), and since he was a firm supporter of Cuba and Fidel Castro in
1963, and he most certainly sympathized with the Communists, it
doesn't take TOO much of an imagination to conjure up a pretty decent
motive for Lee Harvey Oswald's actions on 11/22/63.

When people claim that Oswald was a perfect "patsy" in the President's
murder, I like to point out that the main reason that the
conspiracists say such a thing is because of WHO OSWALD REALLY WAS --
a discontented oddball who really didn't fit into the society he was
living in. And the fact that much of his life and his activities
swirled around his POLITICAL beliefs makes it much easier for me to
believe that Oswald would want to take his own rifle to work with him
one day and take a potshot at the passing U.S. President.

The CTers who think Oswald's personal profile was more perfectly
suited to being merely an innocent "Patsy" in JFK's murder are just
blindly IGNORING all of Oswald's past political actions--which are
things that Oswald chose to do himself. He wasn't being FORCED to
start up a one-man chapter of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee in the
summer of '63. He wasn't FORCED to defect to Russia as a teenager in
1959. He wasn't FORCED to come back to the United States in June of
'62. He wasn't FORCED by other people to take a rifle and shoot at
General Edwin Walker on the night of April 10, 1963. He wasn't FORCED
to pose in his backyard with his guns and two Communist newspapers in
the spring of '63. And he wasn't FORCED to travel to Mexico City on
another politically-motivated journey in September of 1963 either.

Do you, Bob Nevin, really think that OTHER PEOPLE were pulling
Oswald's strings and making him do all of those things I just
mentioned above? If you do believe his strings were being pulled in
all of those instances, I think YOU just might be a perfect "patsy"
yourself. A patsy for conspiracy-hungry individuals like Mark Lane,
Oliver Stone, and Jim Garrison.

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

aeffects

Mar 26, 2013, 7:35:27 AM3/26/13
On Mar 25, 6:09 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,7975.msg231624.h...
>
> AT DUNCAN MacRAE's JFK FORUM, BOB NEVIN SAID:

your posts from select JFK sites is a testament of your simpleminded
ineptness in dealing with case evidence. Your cowardice as displayed
on ACJ's Mark Lane threads (now 200+ threads) is apparent. Hon you
been out JFK'ed here.... the truth always rises to the surface... no
amount of disinfo, SBT/LHO spin can change that.... Carry on, toots.

aeffects

Mar 26, 2013, 7:41:50 AM3/26/13
> AT DUNCAN MacRAE's JFK FORUM, BOB NEVIN SAID:
>
> Are you not aware of the fact that Kennedy was killed because he
> planned to end the Vietnam war?
>
> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> No, I was not aware of that.
>
> Any chance you can come within 75,000 miles of PROVING such a bold
> theory?

any chance you'd admit you bought a Vietnam War deferment? Let alone
getting within 10,000 miles of Vietnam, hon?

> (Didn't think so.)

yep, didn't think so.... troll!

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2013, 10:29:28 AM3/30/13

aeffects

Mar 30, 2013, 12:52:14 PM3/30/13
bump

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2013, 1:28:46 PM3/30/13

aeffects

Mar 30, 2013, 2:00:36 PM3/30/13
bump
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2013, 2:16:03 PM3/30/13

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2013, 6:25:20 PM3/31/13

aeffects

Mar 31, 2013, 9:07:20 PM3/31/13
bump

Tom Keske

Mar 31, 2013, 9:22:09 PM3/31/13

> any chance you'd admit you bought a Vietnam War deferment? Let alone
> getting within 10,000 miles of Vietnam, hon?

Don't know about that guy, but I just got back
from Vietnam, last fall.

Just look around you, in Hanoi. This is the future
that America had been shedding blood of thousands
of young men, in futility, to prevent. This is the outcome that
they could not bear to see happen. Right in front of your eyes.

The horror, the horror. Kids on motorbikes.
People in stores and markets, selling things.
Families taking a walk in the park. Fast food franchises.

I never sought a deferment, didn't need one, was
blind in one eye. Probably would have drifted along
and gone if told to do so, not fit in, gotten raped in the head
like all the others.

That was then. Now, if I had to pick sides, I would
probably not run to Canada, since I cannot claim to
believe that all war is "wrong". If I were forced to
fight, though, the Pentagon would have to be careful
what it wished for. If I were evaluating both sides
on their merits, and trying to decide which had the
greater balance of truth, I have little doubt that
I would decide to fight for North Vietnam.

Tom Keske

Bill Clarke

Apr 1, 2013, 1:11:51 AM4/1/13

In article <2j56t.434028$Q91.2...@newsfe26.iad>, Tom Keske says...
Interesting. What do you find so honest about the communist favorite slogan;
land to the tiller. Boy, that was a whopper wasn�t it.

Do you also applaud their yearly assassinations of anyone from a school teacher
to the village chief?

How about their terrible record of civil rights violations and religious
freedom?

A real swell bunch of fellows, those communist, if you want to be a slave.
Would you also have fought for the south during our Civil War?

Bill Clarke

timstter

Apr 1, 2013, 1:44:22 AM4/1/13
Dave/Ringo, is it true you spent all your time in 'Nam hanging around
the PX on the base, counting the minutes until your flight home.

Well THAT'S what I heard!

KUTGW, Dave/Ringo!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

aeffects

Apr 1, 2013, 4:36:16 AM4/1/13
On Mar 31, 10:44 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

off your knees Fatboy!

Phil Ossofee

Apr 4, 2013, 3:01:30 PM4/4/13
It was in The Stars And Stripes fall of '63 Kennedy was bringing the
boys home.

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2013, 4:15:42 PM4/4/13

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/ef2688dd2dfef187

"WILLY GINGERSNAPS" SAID:

Oswald was planted in the Texas School Book Depository by evil
conspirators. .... You'd have to be an idiot to believe the official
story that he just happened to get a job there by accident 6 weeks
before the president was delivered to the doorstep. Unless you think
God wanted JFK dead.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No, Ginger, you'd have to be an idiot to think that Linnie Mae Randle
was a conspirator -- which is precisely what you must believe if you
think Oswald was "planted" in the TSBD.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/was-oswald-planted-in-tsbd.html

"GINGER" SAID:

You're such a candy-assed creep, Pein [sic]. The internet was made for
you.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Nice way of not dealing with Linnie Mae, Ginger. You can't deal with
Linnie Mae, so you'll pretend that she doesn't matter to your make-
believe plot to plant your favorite patsy in the TSBD.

Typical CT retard -- ignore the truth of the matter and just pretend
Oswald was "planted" somewhere.

What a tribe, these conspiracy mongers. Looks like Ginger was born to
be one.

GINGER SAID:

[Linnie Mae Randle] need not be a conspirator.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Then you're apparently a retard who doesn't even know what his/her own
theory is. Because if it weren't for Linnie Mae Randle, the
assassination of JFK would probably have never occurred (it certainly
wouldn't have occurred in Dealey Plaza from the Book Depository,
that's for darn sure). And even a retard like Ginger should know why I
am making such a statement.

GINGER SNAPPED:

Now then, sissy boy, don't get yer panties all in a knot just because
I can see right through your nightie. Frazier's sister, of course, is
credited with spilling the beans to Mrs. Paine Purebread about the
bonanza of job opportunities to be had at the Texas School Book
Depository. But, that doesn't mean that she has to be part of the
conspiracy.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, it does mean that very thing--if the title of your silly little
thread here is to be taken as the truth -- "Oswald Was Planted in the
Texas School Book Depository By Evil Conspirators".

Since Randle's suggestion is THE ONLY REASON Lee Oswald went to look
for a job at the TSBD in the first place, it must mean Randle WAS a
"conspirator" if LHO was "planted" in that building. (Duh.)

I would think this conclusion would be easy to understand even for a
sissy with a goofy name like Gingersnaps. But, evidently Ginger likes
to be looked upon as a retard. She must, because she's giving an Oscar-
worthy performance as one.

aeffects

Apr 4, 2013, 11:15:23 PM4/4/13
On Apr 4, 1:15 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

you're not only a pest, an 'incompetent' pest at THAT! Sheeeeeesh!

Bill Clarke

Apr 4, 2013, 11:18:34 PM4/4/13
In article <26768-51...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>, Phil Ossofee says...

>It was in The Stars And Stripes fall of '63 Kennedy was bringing the
>boys home.

Lacking anything better A.Marsh makes use of this same Stars and Stripes
argument. The reference he uses shows the headlines but the details are too
small to read. This is as Marsh likes it because if you could read it in his
reference here is what you would read. If you have another Stars and Stripes
article in mind please post it. I will add that I have made extensive search
and didn't find any other article to fit your reference. Here it is;

http://starsandstripes.newspaperarchive.com
Friday, October 04, 1963

White House Report; U.S. TROOPS SEEN OUT OF VIET BY �65

WASHINGTON (UPI) � The White House said Wednesday night after hearing a report
from a two-man inspection team that the U.S. military effort in the Republic of
Vietnam should he completed by the end of 1965. The White House said the
situation in the Southeast Asian country was "deeply serious." � ���

The statement came after President Kennedy met for nearly an hour with' the full
Security Council to hear a detailed report on the Vietnamese situation from
Defense Secretary Robert S. McNamara and General Maxwell D. Taylor, chairman of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff. McNamara and Taylor returned to the U.S. early in
the day after an on-site survey.

Highlights of the White House statement:
1�The U.S. government will continue to support the people and government, of
south Vietnam in their battle against the aggression of the communist Viet Cong.
2�McNamara and Taylor conceded that improvements could be made in the current
military program that they thought progress had been made recently.
(Continued on Back Page, Col. 2)

You will note that it says "should be completed by the end of 1965". It doesn't
say "we will withdraw in 1965". This is reflected in NSAM 263 and you should
study it for knowledge on Kennedy's Vietnam policy shortly before his
assassination.

Here is another article from Stars and Stripes you might find interesting. Note
the date.

I have yet to see anyone produce any credible evidence, much less proof, that
Kennedy was making a total withdrawal from Vietnam. Not within, I believe it
was, 75,000 miles.

Bill Clarke

http://starsandstripes.newspaperarchive.com
Saturday, November 16, 1963

U.S. DROPS PLANS FOR BIG VIET CUT

WASHINGTON (UP!) � President Kennedy said Thursday that the United States has
abandoned plans to withdraw 1,000 U.S. troops from the Republic of Vietnam by
the end of the year.

He told a news conference, however, that "several hundred" would be withdrawn
but that the exact number would depend upon a decision reached Nov. 20 in a
high-level meeting of U.S. officials in Honolulu.

Kennedy was asked whether the United States, in view of the military coup in
South Vietnam, still intended to withdraw 1,000 men as had been reported by
Defense Secretary Robert McNamara and General Maxwell D Taylor, chairman of the
Joint Chiefs of Staff, after their Vietnam tour in September.

"No," Kennedy replied, "we are going to bring back several hundred before the
end of the year, but I think of the question of ' the exact number, I thought we
would wait until that meeting of Nov. 20 (of high ranking officials in Hawaii)."
Kennedy also expressed full confidence in General Paul D.
(Continued on Back Page, Col. 4)

Bill Clarke

Apr 6, 2013, 11:26:29 PM4/6/13
In article <kjlfq...@drn.newsguy.com>, Bill Clarke says...

>In article <26768-51...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>, Phil Ossofee says...
>>
>>It was in The Stars And Stripes fall of '63 Kennedy was bringing the
>>boys home.

Gee Phil, you didn't like this or what?

Bill Clarke