JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 89)

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2009, 4:42:00 PM4/9/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 89):

BATTLING A JFK CONSPIRACY KOOK (VIDEO SERIES):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/37c01ca0563c71ca

THE EOP VS. THE COWLICK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/12db25ed17339eff
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/1146caa120a2488a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1f3802ea769c64c0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/52a3fdaaf08748ef
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b1ab463c5ea145b3
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/1ae8921f0ce8b262
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cd54b1e7e364ac9f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/309bde3d79b10520
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/28654d3f049d1191

GREER'S VIOLENT "BRAKING" ACTION (LOL TIME):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e173f9a84eb9157d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5a75000ca0f96c7d

MORE MISCELLANEOUS ASSASSINATION TALK:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,578.msg4236.html#msg4236
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/914bd8e8a5670a5c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0ed44d358f8f2d7c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4ea161493a2a5636
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba68e9ee930e88a4
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/425aa4836712ece4
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,425.msg4661.html#msg4661
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,425.msg4675.html#msg4675

aeffects

Apr 9, 2009, 4:44:55 PM4/9/09
uh-uh-huh....... no advertising, troll!

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2009, 4:55:00 PM4/9/09

Crackpipe Alert!

And does The Crackpipe really think his "No Free Advertising, Hon"
posts are going to make me stop posting?

Somebody pass the "reality" pills to Mr. Healy, fast.

aeffects

Apr 9, 2009, 5:48:40 PM4/9/09

Dave.... when you finally move out of the bedroom you share with your
45 year old little brother, finally tell Mom good-bye and, more to the
point, find female compaionship, why don't you cease talking about
subject you haven't a clue about..... you're a simple minded Indiana
troll waiting for your Lone Nut writing gig to appear so here's your
reality hon, you have no talent... that includes matters concerning
the JFK assassination.

You little guy with big-dick envy! The streets of Hollyweird and NYC
are littered with carcasses like yours.... Pud-pulling, now there's
something a dolt such as yourself can handle.....

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 6:01:54 PM4/9/09

ROFLMAO...this coming from a junkie that lives in a dinky apartment in
the slums of Vegas, has incest with his daughter and pimps his wife
and daughter on street corners. When his daughter is too busy, he goes
after she males. Rawhide Drive isn't it junkie? Personally I think the
wife dumped him for another pimp. One that knew the english language
and wasn't strung out 24/7. Carry on toots....oh and hon? Don't
forget you're ignoring me ROFLMAO you idiot.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2009, 6:03:08 PM4/9/09

>>> "Pud-pulling, now there's something a dolt such as yourself can handle." <<<

Too bad you can't though, Healy....as mentioned in a previous post,
you sold your "pud" for crack in 1979.

aeffects

Apr 10, 2009, 3:30:11 AM4/10/09

ya watchin Justme1952 squirm there Dave, now there's an expert pud-
puller! Anybody from your side respond to the SKANK yet? She'll be
flooding you with email by this weekend if not sooner..... ROTFLMFAO

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 8:30:22 AM4/10/09

Healy? The only pud I've been pulling is yours, for over a year now
along with the chain that's tied to it. Keep ignoring me junkie
ROFLMAO...
If you think by talking about me to someone else is ignoring someone,
then you prove my point that you're one of the biggest idiots to join
the internet. Now back to that needle and hosing down your
daughter..the weekend is approaching, and she has to work double
shifts so you can pay for your drug habit. Most of the dealers have
refused your food stamps LOL

David Von Pein

Jan 10, 2014, 5:09:18 AM1/10/14

http://Amazon.com/forum/history/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx33HXI3XVZDC8G&cdMsgID=Mx1ZO4FEHN7NY3Z&cdMsgNo=4849&cdPage=194&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1UOFP7W4CBPU#Mx1ZO4FEHN7NY3Z

A CONSPIRACY KOOK USING JUST THE NAME "M" SAID:

In his testimony, Robert Frazier testified that he observed that the inside of the barrel of the Depository rifle was "roughened from corrosion", then connected the "corrosion" to rust with his comment that "if a barrel is allowed to rust, one round will remove that rust."

So how could the barrel have surface rust after THREE rounds had been fired through it ?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And yet the Warren Commission and the HSCA had no problem at all coming to the conclusion that Oswald's rifle WAS the assassination weapon.

Let me guess -- All of those people who worked for the WC *and* HSCA were just a bunch of liars too....right "M."?

"M" SAID:

Tell me, how exactly did they come to such conclusion? based on what irrefutable evidence?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Bullet fragments from OSWALD'S RIFLE were found in Kennedy's car. And bullet shells from OSWALD'S RIFLE were found beneath the very same window from where an assassin was firing a rifle at the President.

Given that kind of physical evidence (plus Bullet CE399, which I didn't even mention above), what were the Warren boys and the HSCA people supposed to think?

In light of such powerful evidence that indicated that Oswald's C2766 Carcano was being fired at President Kennedy on November 22, 1963, should the WC and the HSCA have said this in their final reports to the American people?:

"The Commission/Committee has concluded that even though there appears to be ironclad proof that Lee Oswald's Carcano weapon was being used to shoot at JFK in Dealey Plaza, we have decided that the evidence that goes in that direction (e.g., CE399, CE567, CE569, and all three bullet shells found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building) were very likely planted in those THREE different locations (the TSBD, the limousine, and Parkland Memorial Hospital) by a group of unknown conspirators who wanted to frame Lee Harvey Oswald for JFK's murder."

Is that the kind of conjecture we should have seen in the Warren Report and the HSCA Report?

Hilarious.

"M" SAID:

You profess so much trust in the members of the Dallas Police Dept., and believe they were all honest and unbiased individuals, based on what? Their word alone?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Based on their word, yes. And also based on the idea that (IMO) the Dallas Police Department would have had no reason to want to go around falsifying (or planting) evidence in the aftermath of the assassination of the US President.

And, particularly, based on the Tippit murder. That's one murder (which involved the killing of one of their own officers!) in which the DPD would certainly have had every motive for wanting to capture the REAL CULPRIT (and not just a token "patsy" that they would have to frame, while allowing the real killer(s) of their own officer to get away unpunished).

The idea that the DPD would have been involved (in even the smallest way) in framing an INNOCENT Lee Oswald for the murder of Officer Tippit is a notion too outrageous (and too stupid) to even begin to consider.

"M" SAID:

The fact of the matter is that the Dallas police falsified evidence against Oswald, the FBI lied in their reports and the Warren Commission had pre-determined Oswald's guilt from the very beginning, the manipulation and changing of witnesses' testimony by the WC's counsel members.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Not a single thing "M" just uttered is true, nor is it worthy of belief. And "M" cannot come within a country mile (or 5 country miles) of even beginning to prove that anything he/she just said is anything close to the truth.

But maybe "M" can help me understand the mindset of the Dallas Police force in November 1963:

Please tell us WHY the DPD (from Curry and Fritz on down the line) would have wanted to engage in a charade of framing Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of J.D. Tippit?

Did they "frame" LHO because the "Feds" (i.e., Hoover) ordered them to do it? Or what was the exact reason that Curry's department decided to let Tippit's real killer go free while utilizing Oswald as resident patsy?

(Give it a shot, "M". After all, everybody loves a good hunk of fiction.)

Walt

Jan 10, 2014, 11:02:00 AM1/10/14
On Friday, January 10, 2014 4:09:18 AM UTC-6, David Von Pein wrote:

Give it a shot, "M". After all, everybody loves a good hunk of fiction.)

Is that why you post so much of it Von Pein?? You believe that everybody loves fiction?... You're probably right.... The overflowing libraries are evidence of that..... And that's exactly the reason the conspirators successfully pulled off the Coup d'etat. They published a book of fiction which was woven around the facts. The unwary suckers who read that fiction loved it.

Many of those simply minded suckers still regurgitate that fiction and make damned fools of themselves.