JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 162)

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2011, 12:42:14 AM4/5/11
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 162):

MORE LIARS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=30&p=221384&#entry221384
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=45&p=221440&#entry221440

A.J. HIDELL:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fb4842b13b046360

JEAN DAVISON:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9e56ef9f94b75bbe
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d202f01e66bcc9ce
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/72c4dd02af3e7a48

MORE STUPIDITY FROM THE RETARDED CONSPIRATORS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=15&p=222635&#entry222635

THE WARREN COMMISSION:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=135&p=221819&#entry221819

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GUN PURCHASES:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=150&p=221906&#entry221906
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=15&p=222015&#entry222015

OSWALD IN THE THEATER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/83220f0f20dc18c8

OSWALD IN THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bae913c20e1e7bda
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/34c3f274914f0107

OSWALD ON THE RADIO:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=45&p=222769&#entry222769

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b7301ea315c55e02
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=15&p=221315&#entry221315
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=45&p=221505&#entry221505
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=165&p=221988&#entry221988
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=180&p=221997&#entry221997
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=30&p=222122&#entry222122

David Von Pein

May 28, 2011, 2:05:16 AM5/28/11

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2011/05/mary-moorman-interview.html

Here are some random thoughts regarding Mary Moorman's belief that the
FIRST shot (of 3 or 4 total that she said she heard) hit JFK in the
head:

If the first shot had been the head shot, then (logically) it would
not make very much sense for there to have been any more shots AFTER
the fatal blow to the President's head--let alone MULTIPLE additional
shots being fired into the car.

And here's another point to be made on this (probably even a better
logical point than the one I just made above) -- As we can see via the
Zapruder Film, right after JFK was struck in the head, his head is
moving around violently (which, it would seem to me, would have
presented a difficult situation for any gunman at that exact point in
time, because his head would have been very difficult to keep in the
gunman's sights because of its violent movement backward after Z313).

And we can also see in the Z-Film that JFK crumples OUT OF SIGHT of
ANY gunman in Dealey Plaza within just seconds of the Z313 head shot.

So my next logical question for Ms. Moorman (or anyone else who
contends that gunmen were still popping away at President Kennedy by
firing MULTIPLE SHOTS after Z313) -- What were those gunmen shooting
at at that point in time? Jackie? Kellerman? James Tague? Because if
it was more than just a second or two after Z313, and shots were still
being fired in Dealey Plaza, then those gunmen were certainly not
going to have a very clear shot of John F. Kennedy. That's for sure.

aeffects

May 28, 2011, 3:35:34 AM5/28/11
On Apr 4, 9:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<delete>
no advertising moron....

aeffects

May 28, 2011, 3:38:13 AM5/28/11

troll, when you get trounced, you whine! random thoughts = whining....
what someone believes in is THEIR business shithead... the Moorman5
will be for sale (or bid) soon.... look at as a chicken drumstick,
just another lone nut way to make a buck.... ROTFLMFAO ! ! ! !

timstter

May 28, 2011, 3:47:39 AM5/28/11

Why don't you take your pathetic drivel elsewhere, Healy? No one is
interested in your third rate junk.

Say, looks like lil' Benny Holmes has employed Walt (Dumbass)
Cakebread as his new fetch&carry factotum. Maybe it was that plastic
wig you wore in the conference video that caused the rift? Ah well...

Sympathetic Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

May 28, 2011, 1:47:08 PM5/28/11

Fat timmy are you upset, shithead? Perhaps its time to hop ship and
get back to that rock you crawled out from down-undahneath.... LMFAO.
I suspect Von Pein has your new kneepads ready...

> Say, looks like lil' Benny Holmes has employed Walt (Dumbass)
> Cakebread as his new fetch&carry factotum. Maybe it was that plastic
> wig you wore in the conference video that caused the rift? Ah well...

4Days in proof form is still available, 10grand shithead.... got your
initials all over it! I know your drooling--even .john can't make you
an offer like that! Do you know ANYONE that's seen money like that?
ROTFLMFAO
p.s. Von Pein can take care of himself, hon -- Dave Reitzes-pieces is
his friend!