Re: a message to James DiEugenio

Message has been deleted

timstter

Apr 2, 2011, 4:38:53 PM4/2/11
On Apr 3, 6:04 am, "F. Carlier" <Fra-Carl...@bbox.fr> wrote:
> Mister DiEugenio,
>
> As a licensed medical doctor, namely a psychiatrist, I consider it my
> duty to warn you about your mental state. You are obviously suffering
> from a delusion (well, actually several delusions, but let's make it
> simple. Otherwise it'll be too hard for you to understand. Well,
> actually, it is too hard for you anyway).
>
> You see, having read a few of the posts that you bother people with, I
> came to one inescapable conclusion : I have diagnosed you with
> delusional disorder, characterized by holding one or more delusions.
>
> Your total inability to understand that Lee Oswald fired the shots at
> Kennedy, and your "coming-out-of-nowhere", utterly idiotic, belief
> that Oswald was innocent show that your brain does not work properly.
>
> It wouldn't be such a problem if you kept your crazy beliefs to
> yourself and your wife, you know, while talking in the kitchen and
> having a glass of warm chocolate milk before going to bed.
>
> But why try to bother sane people ? Why the need to bother nice
> American citizens with your nonsense ? Do you really think that there
> exists someone in the world who is interested in your idiocies? Do you
> really think that you could find even one person in the whole world
> who think you are good ?
>
> Forget it ! Leave us alone.
>
> Your "Oswald-was-not-guilty" nonsense (which is tantamount to saying
> "the sun is cold" or, "2 + 2 is 7", or "Hitler never existed") is
> really, really, really, really boring.
>
> Drop it, Joe.
>
> We are fed up with you nonsense.
>
> /your physician/

DiEugoosio has been diagnosed! He has delusional disorder!

Jim, goofball, ol' fella, if you're out there in cyber land, PLEASE
take what M. Carlier has written to heart and go seek some long
overdue help.

His *2 + 2 is 7* analogy PERFECTLY sums up a lot of the nonsense to be
found in your Destiny Betrayed book, like the drivel about the CIA
sending Oswald 50 FPCC pamphlets from the 45 they had in stock.

It's fortunate Francois was available to diagnose you for free,
Jim! :-)

Cordial Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Ben Holmes

Apr 2, 2011, 7:46:34 PM4/2/11
In article <50581fc8-c16e-4a2d...@ed10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
F. Carlier says...

What a kook!!

I really hope that this isn't endemic to France...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Ben Holmes

Apr 2, 2011, 7:47:10 PM4/2/11
In article <f67cfabd-822c-4433...@e9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
F. Carlier says...
>After a pause.... Well, sometimes I think I'm being too harsh, too
>mean. I should not.
>
>/F.C./

If you had any courage, what you should do is debate the evidence...

mucher1

Apr 2, 2011, 8:41:41 PM4/2/11
On 3 Apr., 01:47, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <f67cfabd-822c-4433-a7c3-54008d51b...@e9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,

This is kind of ironic, coming from a.c.j's biggest coward: Ben
*Yellow Pants* Holmes.

timstter

Apr 2, 2011, 8:58:24 PM4/2/11
On Apr 3, 9:46 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <50581fc8-c16e-4a2d-98bc-3ea792c7f...@ed10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

How's it going hiding behind your killfilter, Yellow Pants?

Is it true that you call others cowards, gutless cowards etc etc then
if you're addressed as *Benny* instead of Ben in the same excahnge you
cry ad hominen?

The kook is YOU, Yellow Pants, defending your fellow kook, Jim
(Goofball) DiEugenio.

Informative Regards,

aeffects

Apr 3, 2011, 1:56:10 AM4/3/11

you're just jealous, Holmes doesn't waste time on you trolls... he'd
rather disassemble .john..., er, Rob Caprio... LMFAO! But please stick
around, perhaps in 10 years when you mature enough.... carry on

aeffects

Apr 3, 2011, 1:57:50 AM4/3/11
On Apr 2, 4:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <50581fc8-c16e-4a2d-98bc-3ea792c7f...@ed10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

France? That Carlier shithead hasn't been outside of Milpitas, Ca., in
his entire life ...

mucher1

Apr 3, 2011, 8:07:04 AM4/3/11

Sorry, toots, but even a crackpot like Ben *Yellow Pants* Holmes isn't
deluded enough to mistake Robsie for an agent provocateur. The
innuendo, together with his trademark child molestation jokes, is just
Ben's way of having a good time.

Are *you* an agent provocateur? Or just delusional?

aeffects

Apr 3, 2011, 12:41:52 PM4/3/11

hon, we understand, that by contract even after 5 years here you have
to ask the dumb questions... after all that's what trolls do **avoid
at all costs the obvious**... so here's some advice concerning this
subject matter: get published!

Ben Holmes

Apr 3, 2011, 1:21:06 PM4/3/11
In article <266559f7-482b-418c...@i35g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Apr 2, 4:46=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <50581fc8-c16e-4a2d-98bc-3ea792c7f...@ed10g2000vbb.googlegroup=

I make no effort to keep up with the lies... where-ever they claim to be from is
fine by me...

However, I *know* that such stupidity isn't too common in California.
Fortunately.

Ben Holmes

Apr 3, 2011, 1:23:17 PM4/3/11
In article <0e79525f-54a6-4fd3...@r4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Apr 2, 5:41=A0pm, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 3 Apr., 01:47, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>>

>> > In article <f67cfabd-822c-4433-a7c3-54008d51b...@e9g2000vbk.googlegroup=

>s.com>,
>> > F. Carlier says...

>.

>ou

>> > If you had any courage, what you should do is debate the evidence...
>>
>> This is kind of ironic, coming from a.c.j's biggest coward: Ben
>> *Yellow Pants* Holmes.
>
>you're just jealous, Holmes doesn't waste time on you trolls... he'd
>rather disassemble .john..., er, Rob Caprio... LMFAO! But please stick
>around, perhaps in 10 years when you mature enough.... carry on

It would be simple enough if any troll wanted to engage me and be taken off my
personal kill-file list...

Simply debate the evidence.

A good beginning would be the 45 Questions...

The only troll who even *tried* was "Bud", and I invite lurkers to go back to
that thread to see the best that the LNT'er contingent has been able to do.

Bud

Apr 3, 2011, 3:46:06 PM4/3/11
On Apr 3, 1:23 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <0e79525f-54a6-4fd3-9245-7221a6762...@r4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,

Whenever you are man enough to raise an issue and discuss that issue
let us know.

> A good beginning would be the 45 Questions...

The only thing your list of questions show is what an intellectual
coward you are.

> The only troll who even *tried* was "Bud", and I invite lurkers to go back to
> that thread to see the best that the LNT'er contingent has been able to do.

This isn`t even close to being true, many people took cracks at some
or all of them, from evidential lightweights like myself to the more
knowledgeable LNers like Jean Davison and .John McAdams.

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2011, 7:11:51 PM4/3/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=45&p=222699&#entry222699

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "I can see why DVP did not read this book [some conspiracy book by Ian Griggs]. Par for the course for him. Keep at it with the worthless Jean Davidson [sic]." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

The above comment just might be DiEugenio's most idiotic statement to
date. (Not to mention the additional slap in Jean's face by
misspelling her name.)

Jean Davison runs rings around ANY conspiracy theorist--and always
has. Her 1983 book is filled to the brim with common sense, evidence,
and reasonable inferences based on the totality of evidence in the JFK
murder case and Oswald's known pattern of behavior prior to 11/22/63.

But, an Anybody-But-Oswald conspiracy kook like DiEugenio resorts to
calling her (and her excellent book on Oswald) "worthless".

I think I'll go vomit (a common need after reading anything written by
Jimbo "Everything's Fake And Everybody Lied" DiEugenio).

http://Oswalds-Game.blogspot.com

Bud

Apr 3, 2011, 9:30:52 PM4/3/11
On Apr 3, 7:11 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=45&p=2...

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> The above comment just might be DiEugenio's most idiotic statement to
> date. (Not to mention the additional slap in Jean's face by
> misspelling her name.)

Jean`s problem is that she has too much class for this arena, she
won`t get down in the mud with a piggy like Disingenuous. She puts the
facts on the table and lets them speak for themselves, she doesn`t try
to shout over them or force them.

> Jean Davison runs rings around ANY conspiracy theorist--and always
> has. Her 1983 book is filled to the brim with common sense, evidence,
> and reasonable inferences based on the totality of evidence in the JFK
> murder case and Oswald's known pattern of behavior prior to 11/22/63.
>
> But, an Anybody-But-Oswald conspiracy kook like DiEugenio resorts to
> calling her (and her excellent book on Oswald) "worthless".

The truth is worthless to a retarded fanatic like DiEugenio, he has
no use for it at all, it only gets in the way of his retard fantasies.
One Jean Davison is worth more than all these retards combined.

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2011, 10:00:20 PM4/3/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=45&p=222714&#entry222714

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "One of the biggest jokes in her [Jean Davison's] worthless and ludicrous paean to PJM [Priscilla Johnson McMillan] is her spin on the Odio incident. Sit down before you read this. She actually tried to say that it really was not the two CUbans manipulating Oswald. Oh no, those dumb idiot anti Castro CIA flunkies would never do a thing like that. Especially in advance of the JFK murder. See, it was really Oswald manipulating them. I am not kidding. This is what she says." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I agree with Jean, too.

It's a reasonable interpretation of the event, given Oswald's history
and sheer kookiness. Lee Oswald was an expert manipulator (or pretty
close to "expert", I'd say). He was very likely playing one of his
games with the Cubans (if it was really Oswald who was at Odio's door
that night--and I tend to think it probably was him).

Otherwise, what would Oswald be doing in the company of ANTI-Castro
Cubans in the first place? Or do you want to claim that he didn't even
realize he was keeping company with anti-Castro Cubans?

LHO was likely trying to find a way to get into Cuba (and ANY way
would suit him), and maybe he thought by infiltrating an anti-Castro
group filled with CUBANS, he could further his desire to get to that
wonderful Communist country 90 miles from Florida.

You see, Oswald was a first-rate kook. We KNOW that. So he probably
didn't THINK like a non-kook. So conspiracy theorists should stop
trying to make Oswald fit the mold of an ordinary, regular NON-KOOK,
because he wasn't.

Nothing he would have done to further his weird pro-Castro political
beliefs would have surprised me--including rubbing shoulders with the
enemy at Sylvia Odio's door on the night of September 25, 1963, which
was just before he travelled to Mexico City to try and gain entry into
that Utopia known as Castro's Cuba.

In short -- Jean Davison makes sense--very nearly all the time.

James DiEugenio makes me laugh--all the time.

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2011, 10:55:03 PM4/3/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17547&st=45&p=222718&#entry222718

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "1.) We do not know if that was Oswald [at Odio's door]. Now you and Jeannie [Davison], and VB cannot in any way entertain this. For the simple reason that if it's not, then it means someone was probably impersonating Oswald. Either in Dallas or in Houston. So therefore this is not possible for you to entertain, even though most of the evidence says this is the case." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Good. I was hoping to bait you (in this thread) into saying that
Oswald was being impersonated at Odio's door.

So, the next logical question would be:

Since we absolutely, positively know for CERTAIN that the REAL Lee
Harvey Oswald was NOT anti-Castro, and we know for certain (via the TV
films and photos) that the REAL Oswald was handing out PRO-Castro
leaflets in New Orleans just a month before the Odio incident -- then
what were the patsy-framers and the Oswald imposter trying to do
regarding the Odio encounter?

Did the plotters who were supposedly setting up Oswald want to make it
look like he was really ANTI-Castro--and, hence, he'd also be PRO-
Kennedy, by mere definition?

Why on Earth would anyone who wanted KENNEDY dead at the hands of
OSWALD have wanted to make it look like Oswald was an enemy of
Castro's?

Let's chalk this up as Retarded Plotter Goofball Mistake #479, shall
we?

>>> "2.) Davey, are you serious? What is supposed to be surprising about Oswald with anti Castro Cubans? I mean what the heck was at 544 Camp Street? Sergio Arcacha Smith for one. But this goes to another matter that is off limits for you and VB and Jeannie: Oswald was no a commie, but a CIA agent provocateur, doubling as an FBI informant. Which is why he wanted to call DeBrueys after he was thrown in jail. In fact, just who were the pro Castro Cubans that Oswald hung out with? Were there any in New Orleans? Having been there three times to do field investigation, I have not been able to find any." <<<

And you're riding my ass for comparing 2010 banking receipts with 1963
ones?

Is it possible that the New Orleans population MIGHT have changed a
little bit between 1963 and your "field investigations" in the--
what?--1990s (or later)?

I haven't the foggiest notion if the Cuban population there has
changed or not--but I think it's a fair question.

>>> "This is just more Davison nonsense from her completely worthless and obsolete book. I mean with what people like Newman and Armstrong and Melanson have done with Oswald since then makes her useless tome look like what the Wright Brothers had at Kitty Hawk." <<<

Time for another puke break, I see.

I can never seem to hold my dinner down with DiEugenio in the room. I
wonder why?

Samantha Brown

Apr 4, 2011, 12:07:32 AM4/4/11

"mucher1" <muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Funny isn't it? The biggest coward on the internet who hides behind his
killfilter has the audacity to call into question other people's courage. If
it weren't for his sycophant Healey the drug addled hippy, no-one apart from
Robokook would respond to him. Perhaps he's spent too much time throwing 12
year olds around at his kung fu gym, he's forgotten how to interact with
adults. Sad really, so much fat, so little insight. Poor Ben.

aeffects

Apr 4, 2011, 3:09:56 PM4/4/11
On Apr 3, 9:07 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:
> "mucher1" <much...@gmail.com> wrote in message

every two weeks you show your ugly puss here, do ad-hom, then slither
back in that brown hole you live for.... sigh, such a lone nut bore....

Samantha Brown

Apr 5, 2011, 12:58:05 AM4/5/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah I'm an occasional nuisance. I have a life. Perahps you've heard of that
concept? Try it Junkie....you might learn something new. I think you've
perfected being an arsewipe, time to broaden your horizons. Carry on Toots!

aeffects

Apr 5, 2011, 12:11:45 PM4/5/11
On Apr 4, 9:58 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMAO! ! ! Sure you do, troll SURE YOU DO!

Samantha Brown

Apr 5, 2011, 3:43:01 PM4/5/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Get a life Healey. Really, it'll be good for you. Might even clear up your
complexion. Poor little fella.

Baron Wrangle

Apr 6, 2011, 5:30:41 PM4/6/11

To call Jean Davison worthless is to exaggerate her value.

BW

Bud

Apr 6, 2011, 6:13:10 PM4/6/11

<snicker> All the retards hate people who tell the truth.

> BW

Baron Wrangle

Apr 6, 2011, 7:13:27 PM4/6/11

Frankie:

You've done a fine job of showing that you know less about the
assassination than l'homme moyen sensuel.

BW

P.S. Where'd you get your M.D. from--Baby Doc Medical School?

Baron Wrangle

Apr 6, 2011, 7:45:52 PM4/6/11
> > BW- Hide quoted text -

"The Zapruder film will remain forever an integral part of the
investigation of President John F. Kennedy's assassination. Its
history provides undeniable evidence of a conspiracy--in effect a coup
d'état--although it does not give us any clear clues as to the
identities of the conspirators. It does, however, provide undeniable
proof that members of the Warren Commission, its staff, and the FBI
failed miserably in their investigations (see document 16 in the
appendix) and, in the process, undermined our faith in federal
officials and spawned countless silly and bizarre counterclaims that
have only further confused the historical record. They have been
periodically countered by Warren Commission apologists and lone-gunman-
Oswald theorists--like Jim Bishop, Edward Jay Epstein, Jean Davison,
and Gerald Posner--who have only thrown more silt into these already
muddied waters." David R. Wrone, "The Zapruder Film: Reframing JFK's
Assassination" (Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2003), p.
277.

You can tell a woman by the company she keeps.

BW

Bud

Apr 6, 2011, 8:16:40 PM4/6/11

You haven`t a clue whether she ever met any of the three mentioned,
do you retard?

> BW

Message has been deleted