JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 105)

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2009, 2:09:16 AM7/19/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 105):

BLOG TALK:
http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/28d2b874f20d7511
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aebe5d3f131c38b6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8caa4a6f0d083ebe

MY "SINGLE-BULLET THEORY" BLOG:
http://www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bff13879e787309f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ab01a4cb2766809f

"JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1d577ad86ff5acf8

LISTEN TO A KOOK AT WORK -- JOHN JUDGE ON "BLACK OP RADIO":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9dfe4c7f534604bd

OSWALD AND THE MOVIE THEATER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a98c14e72a6be27d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3dcdf4f7b682df

MICHAEL JACKSON AND "CONSPIRACY":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/de079ee0f688edef

WALTER CRONKITE PASSES AWAY ON JULY 17, 2009:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6cc6f218852859e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/de414b4ba648b52a

KOOK RULES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/35b7a28a4825a113

A VERY STEEP "BOH" ASCENT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a659d6a507ac6cb4

MISC. POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ee440dbbc6edb5e0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d0a7bc70ed3a5098
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6552dc00d86956f1
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/6f31de6837ae084b
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,797.msg9518.html#msg9518

David Von Pein

Jul 22, 2009, 4:33:37 PM7/22/09

www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,826.msg10372.html#msg10372

WILLIAM KANE SAID:

>>> "I was talking about the collective "conspiracy nuts" and you know it! Holding a different opinion to you does not make anyone a "nut"." <<<

DVP SAID:

What's the old saying?....

If you can't stand the heat....

Addendum -- Yes, William Kane, I'll readily admit that sometimes I do,
indeed, have a (bad) habit of painting all conspiracy theorists with
the same "kook" brush. Sorry.

But you should see some of the "Anybody But Oswald" nuts that I deal
with over at the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup. It's difficult to hold
my tongue and not write "kook" every six seconds when talking to these
nutcases.

For example....

There's one idiot over there who actually accuses 18-year-old TSBD
employee Danny Arce of killing the President. (No kidding.)

Naturally, he doesn't have a stitch of evidence to back up his insane
theory. But does that matter to him? Not a bit.

And there's another guy who has decided to mangle all of Howard
Brennan's WC testimony -- to the point where this guy named "Walt" is
of the skewed opinion that Brennan was actually describing a gunman on
the WEST side of the Book Depository, instead of the EAST end of the
building. (Even though Brennan drew circles around the EAST-side
window on TWO different Warren Commission exhibits.)

And there's another guy named Thomas H. Purvis who does believe that
Oswald did it alone...but he has decided (on his own, naturally) that
JFK was hit in the head TWICE FROM BEHIND, instead of just the one
head shot.

So, Purvis has decided (like all CTers do as well) that he'll totally
ignore all of the autopsy photos and the autopsy report and the
testimony (for years on end) of all three autopsy surgeons.

I could go on for hours....but I'm sure you get the "kook" point I've
just made.

Regards,
David Von Pein
www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jul 22, 2009, 4:41:57 PM7/22/09

no advertising shithead.... and when you think you deserve TPurvis
attention, drop me a note, I'll check your DD214, ya fucking troll
you...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 22, 2009, 4:59:09 PM7/22/09

www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,815.msg10374.html#msg10374

RE: The Wallet.....

The wallet that was found by police on Tenth Street after the murder
of policeman J.D. Tippit was very likely Tippit's wallet.

In fact, if you listen to WFAA cameraman Ron Reiland on the air live
on WFAA-TV on the afternoon of November 22nd, he mentions the fact
that it was "the officer's billfold" that was lying next to his body.

Reiland said those three words ("the officer's billfold") as he
narrated his film footage showing the wallet live on WFAA-TV.

And it stands to reason, as Vince Bugliosi points out in his book,
that Reiland got that information (about the wallet being Tippit's)
from the police who were at the scene of Tippit's murder.

Do conspiracy theorists think that Reiland merely MADE UP his
narration about the wallet being "the officer's billfold"?

Here's the WFAA video in question (go to the 9:05 mark):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-nD2ZaWTMg

tomnln

Jul 22, 2009, 8:48:41 PM7/22/09
David thinks Tippit was "Buying Doughnuts" from Oswald.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,815.msg10374.html#msg10374
>

> RE: The Wallet.....
>
> The wallet that was found by police on Tenth Street after the murder
> of policeman J.D. Tippit was very likely Tippit's wallet.
>
> In fact, if you listen to WFAA cameraman Ron Reiland on the air live
> on WFAA-TV on the afternoon of November 22nd, he mentions the fact
> that it was "the officer's billfold" that was lying next to his body.
>

> Reiland said that when he narrated his film footage showing the wallet
> very shortly after the film was processed and shown live on WFAA-TV.

David Von Pein

Aug 2, 2009, 7:58:25 PM8/2/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/70279fb1a6c0ae91

>>> "Did Oswald think he could get away with it?" <<<

It's hard to know whether Oswald himself thought he could "get away
with it" or not. His actions seem to be a mixture of "yes" and "no"
answers to that question. So I'm forced to do a lot of shoulder-
shrugging when this topic comes up.

Along similar lines, I'll offer up this comment:

"It's fairly obvious that LHO really hadn't the slightest idea
whether he'd get a good chance to kill JFK that day or not, right up
to 12:30. In fact, he almost HAD to have had a mindset of "IF I GET A
CHANCE TO SHOOT HIM, FINE; IF NOT, THAT'S FINE, TOO".

"Because there is no way in hell he shoots from that window if
there's anybody else on that 6th Floor at 12:30. That, IMO, partially
explains his crappy escape plan. Because Oswald HIMSELF really didn't
believe he'd get a chance to commit that crime.

"How COULD he have thought he'd have a good chance at doing it
from a location that could have conceivably been crawling with other
employees (which it almost was; because several employees, including
Norman, Jarman, Shelley, Lovelady, and Arce, were discussing, shortly
before 12:30, the possibility of going back up to the 6th Floor to
watch the motorcade; luckily for Oswald, none of those employees
decided to go to that floor to watch the parade)." -- DVP; January 1,
2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/76155fc6d5b5d9cf

NOVEMBER 22, 1963 -- A LEE HARVEY OSWALD "TIMELINE":

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3a3d654f3c43ed16

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/679eb16f02238b52

aeffects

Aug 2, 2009, 8:59:23 PM8/2/09
On Aug 2, 4:58 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nonsense of course>

and.... no advertising shithead.... and when you think you deserve

David Von Pein

Aug 2, 2009, 11:57:55 PM8/2/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/db38faccbc235c85

>>> "LHO was in a covert mission. .... Maybe he was told: "We are after some bad guys who plan to kill Kennedy, and we will stop them. You will be a big hero"." <<<

LOL (a big one)!

So, instead of notifying the proper authorities--like the DPD and
Secret Service--these "covert" guys decide to use Lee Harvey Oswald as
their cop in order to "stop" the killing of the President.

And Oswald apparently FALLS FOR THIS RUSE (according to Mr. Herrera).

Please stop, Ramon! My poor bladder begs you to stop!

IOW -- A CTer will believe absolutely ANYTHING except what the
evidence is telling him -- with that evidence telling the CTer and the
world (as it always has from Day 1 in 1963) that poor little patsy Lee
Harvey killed President Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Book
Depository Building.

www.Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

>>> "He ["Patsy For All 11/22/63 Murders In Dallas, Texas", Lee Harvey Oswald] may even have killed Tippit. I am willing to concede that much." <<<

Gee, that's mighty big of ya.

~eyeroll icon~

www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2009, 12:39:09 AM8/3/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/8ce0280992209d3f

>>> " "DVP" conveniently refuses to acknowledge that there was no provenance for CE399." <<<

"Pamela" continues to ignore the unified findings of both the WC and
HSCA. Of course, as always, all conspiracy-happy wanderers will
forever ignore everything that has an "official" tag wrapped around
its findings.

But, regardless of "Pam's" disbelief, both of those entities (WC/HSCA)
believed that CE399 was the SBT bullet that struck both John Kennedy
and John Connally.

And since both the Warren Commission and HSCA had some common sense
(most of the time) when evaluating the evidence connected to the
assassination of JFK, it probably wasn't too difficult to totally
disregard the foolish and unprovable notion that Bullet Three-Niner-
Niner was a "planted" or "substituted" missile.

Some of the common sense that can be utilized plays out as follows:

Since CE399 is a bullet that can be linked definitively to the rifle
owned by the man who was also linked to a BUNCH OF OTHER EVIDENCE in
the JFK and Tippit murder cases (including several additional pieces
of BALLISTICS EVIDENCE linked directly to Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano
rifle)....then what are the odds of Bullet CE399 NOT being
legitimately connected to the shooting in Dealey Plaza?

All "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy theorists, as always, will find a
way to slither around the logic and garden-variety common sense that
the above paragraph contains. Probably even "Pam".

But the logic and common sense will still remain (even after a CTer
attempts to mangle the hell out of it).

Right, "Pamela"?

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

FYI FOOTNOTE --- For those who care and are unaware, the reason that
"Pam" and I always place quotation marks around each other's names in
our posts is due to the fact that "Pam" has a crazy idea that
"DVP" (that's me) probably really isn't the person he says he is. I'm
apparently supposed to be a collection of various aliases and unknown
persons, posing as this person called "DVP".

So, for the last few months, I have decided that "Pamela" deserves the
same kind of reciprocal (albeit silly) "quotation mark" treatment.

aeffects

Aug 3, 2009, 1:07:07 AM8/3/09
On Aug 2, 9:39 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

snip the nutter-troll idiocy....

Sam Brown

Aug 3, 2009, 6:21:36 AM8/3/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

snip the nutter-troll idiocy....

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! You are such a moron Healey. Go and get high, perhaps
you'll damage your remaining brain cells to such a point, you'll forget how
to type. Don't bother to respond dullard.

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2009, 3:59:58 PM8/3/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b35dc7af76b9f8fa

>>> "If you have one iota of evidence the shot at frame 313 hit JFK on the back of the head, please present it for review." <<<

You're joking, right Pat? (You must be.)

Okay, here we go:

1.) Huge EXIT wound at the RIGHT-FRONT of JFK's head. (Unless you want
to jump in bed with DiEugenio and pretend that the "impact" [i.e.,
entry] point is the place where the great-big hole in Kennedy's head
is located. And that, of course, is just plain silly.)

2.) The forward movement of JFK's head between Z312 and Z313.

3.) The autopsy report, which states that the President was hit just
ONE time in the head, with that bullet entering the BACK of his head.

4.) The Warren Commission, which concluded that JFK was shot just
twice, with both bullets entering President Kennedy's body from
BEHIND.

5.) The Clark Panel, which said the President was struck in the head
one time from the REAR.

6.) The Rockefeller Commission, which also said JFK was struck in the
head one time from BEHIND.

7.) The HSCA, which determined JFK was struck by only two bullets,
both coming from BEHIND.

8.) The BOH autopsy photo.

9.) The "right side" lateral X-ray of JFK's head, which the Clark
Panel determined shows the entry wound to be in the BACK of Kennedy's
head -- "On one of the lateral films [X-rays] of the skull (#2), a
hole measuring approximately 8 mm. in diameter on the outer surface of
the skull and as much as 20 mm. on the internal surface can be seen in
profile approximately 100 mm. above the external occipital
protuberance. The bone of the lower edge of the hole is
depressed." [From The Clark Panel Report; 1968.]

10.) Dr. James Humes' interview on CBS-TV in 1967, in which he said
this -- "There was only one entrance wound in the head. .... That was
posterior, about two-and-a-half centimeters to the right of the mid-
line posteriorly."

>>> "P.S. The "trail of fragments" argument was rebutted by the HSCA radiologists." <<<

This is total nonsense. No "rebutting" of that trail was accomplished
at all.

You're living in a dream world of conspiracy, Pat. And that's a pity,
because (like Mr. DiEugenio) you'd make a very good LNer.

www.Kennedy-And-Lincoln.blogspot.com

aeffects

Aug 3, 2009, 4:07:37 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 12:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

*******ZIP*******

try again troll....

--this post display your entire knowledge base re this case....

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2009, 5:06:10 PM8/3/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b7698719f8274a65

>>> "Guy Banister, Clay Shaw or some other accomplice. .... He [Proverbial Patsy Oswald] was an obedient agent. .... The 2 rifles are the Carcano and the Mauser. .... Nobody in their right mind would create an alias like "Hide-ll", unless its purpose was to convince people that it was a hiding alias." <<<

As I've said before, the ABO (Anybody But Oswald) CTers will pretty
much believe ANYTHING except the actual evidence in the case.

But, conspiracists seem to enjoy spinning their wheels of fantasy--
year after year. And they don't seem to care one bit that those wheels
provide no traction at all. They are eternally stuck in the mud of a
make-believe conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy.

Kinda sad, isn't it? Not to mention a colossal waste of time.

aeffects

Aug 3, 2009, 7:57:30 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 2:06 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Kinda sad, isn't it? Not to mention a colossal waste of time.

one wonders why you waste so, so much time here, troll. Are you
addicted troll?

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2009, 8:01:14 PM8/3/09

>>> "One wonders why you waste so, so much time here, troll. Are you addicted troll?" <<<

Everybody knows how hard it is to stop after consuming just one nut.

Sam Brown

Aug 4, 2009, 5:40:14 AM8/4/09

> Everybody knows how hard it is to stop after consuming just one nut.

ROTFLMAO! Priceless!

David Von Pein

Aug 4, 2009, 9:21:53 PM8/4/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/0843c51e5aed69c4

Good heavens, Patrick J. Speer is much deeper into "evidence denial"
than I had ever imagined.

As we can see in Mr. Speer's post linked above, apparently Pat
considers NOTHING to be "evidence" concerning JFK's head wounds.
Nothing at all. Not even the AUTOPSY REPORT and the findings of the
AUTOPSY PHYSICIANS.

That's pretty sad, Pat. You're intentionally ignoring every last piece
of evidence and ignoring every official Government panel who ever
investigated JFK's murder.

And you're doing this blanket "ignoring" just in order to prop up a
totally-unsupportable theory that is yours and yours alone (or pert-
near yours alone anyway).

That's a trick used by the type of conspiracy quacks over at acj (and
Wim Dankbaar's playhouse of lunacy).

I thought you were a little smarter than your CT counterparts.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 5, 2009, 12:39:57 AM8/5/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/fc6fa4a99a7e7472

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534973,00.html

JOE ELLIOTT SAID:

>>> "Very likely it was the CIA and the Mafia. They could not allow Marilyn Monroe to destroy the Kennedys. That was their job." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAYS:

Yeah, Joe, I just love the built-in contradiction that exists within
that statement of Dr. Wecht's (although I don't know if Wecht himself
has ever suggested that the CIA or Mob were behind JFK's murder).

Many, many conspiracy theorists, though, think that the Mob or the CIA
were indeed responsible for President Kennedy's assassination. And
yet, if we're to believe Dr. Wecht above, apparently those very groups
(Mafia/CIA) were trying to PROTECT Kennedy and his image by having
Marilyn Monroe killed in August 1962.

Seems to me that the Mob/CIA would have desperately wanted Marilyn to
stay alive, so that the MM/JFK/RFK scandals could be revealed.

I guess the Mob and/or CIA had a total change of heart about
protecting Kennedy's image in the 15 months following Monroe's demise,
because (according to a bunch of conspiracists) one or both of those
groups killed JFK in Dallas.

Damn fickle mobsters! You can't depend on them to stick to one thing
for more than fifteen months at a time!

~spit~

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2009, 1:06:10 AM8/6/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/4f58c6cc45c60ffd

>>> "The public record clearly indicates that LHO overslept that morning. Read Ruth [Paine's] and Marina's testimony. It occurred to me the other morning when I overslept. I dashed out the door and forgot my wallet and wedding ring. Couldn't LHO have done the same?" <<<

Not on 11/22/63, no. Because per Marina's Warren Commission testimony,
Lee TOLD Marina to take as much money as she needed prior to LHO
leaving the Paine house on November 22:

MARINA OSWALD -- "He told me to take as much money as I needed
and to buy everything, and said goodbye, and that is all." [1 H 72]

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh1/html/WC_Vol1_0042b.htm

I think I'm correct in saying, however, that the above testimony
conflicts with what Marina Oswald told Priscilla McMillan in the book
"Marina And Lee", because I believe McMillan has always stated that
Marina told her that Lee left a note with instructions to "Buy some
shoes for Junie", rather than verbally saying anything to Marina that
Friday morning.

In any event, either one of those scenarios (speaking to Marina vs.
leaving a written note) would indicate that Lee Oswald left behind the
wallet and the $170 deliberately and not by accident.

Plus -- We know Lee didn't forget his "regular" wallet*, because that
wallet was plucked from his back pants pocket by the Dallas police
shortly after 1:50 PM CST on November 22, following LHO's arrest.

* = It's fairly obvious that Lee must have had a spare wallet, with
one of those wallets being used to store his life savings of $170 at
the Paine residence; while the other wallet could be referred to as
his "regular" wallet/billfold, wherein he kept smaller amounts of day-
to-day money plus other items, like a forged Selective Service card
with the name Alek J. Hidell on it, etc.

www.Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

www.Oswald-On-The-Radio.blogspot.com

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/30723bcf0d24b377

aeffects

Aug 6, 2009, 3:29:56 AM8/6/09
On Aug 5, 10:06 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll idiocy>

ANNNNND no advertising shithead......

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2009, 6:24:28 PM8/6/09

>>> "Secondly, the Lattimer jet effect skull test was debunked by Wallace Milam in 1993. He showed that when the skulls are attached to the ladders the ladders fell forward, and that therefore the backwards flight of Lattimer's skulls came from their recoil off the ladders." <<<

Okay, what causes the melon to move toward the shooter in this video
then, Pat? No "ladders" here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjH3X311XI

"Second gunman...my achin' ass."

aeffects

Aug 6, 2009, 6:36:54 PM8/6/09

you need to stop talking to yourself young man, gonna be quite a
problem in later life, ya know!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 7, 2009, 1:57:42 PM8/7/09

www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,912.msg12030.html#msg12030

>>> "David, let me ask a few questions. In front of the fence or behind? Near the Triple Underpass? How much?" <<<

If you're referring to the comparison photo below (and I'm pretty sure
you are), that "scope" view is taken from a north-side shooting
position, and in front of the fence, right out in plain sight for
anyone to see the sniper.*

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/136b.+ZAPRUDER+FRAME+312+COMPARISON+(Z-FILM+%26+DISCOVERY+CHANNEL)?gda=RXNz-3gAAACxA9os6ADQQ0uomp7ozclQjG8e7pGRfNV2SNSSTPD_T5qynDMWjgwAgauAVDomP8tKIH7_OCoWzl-lHTnFtMWBGpE4Tq8z7tYD3nLh-MbCtgURqtaxHHMh5c6JjkNEM9IoLavsGp6m_57i5475Nzh1GjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=jr-csBYAAAATnkwucsEcYeCNJereo_bS57an5Fe8QJeePd7zpGv9tg

* = To be fair, that particular shooting location was actually a
slightly different one from the one that Gary Mack, et al, decided
would have been a doable shooting spot for some goofball gunman firing
at JFK.

The actual gunman's purported position, if I recall the program
correctly, was more-or-less ON TOP of the Triple Underpass (or
slightly north of it), on higher ground. There's a short fence there
that the Discovery people decided could have been a good place for a
gunman.

But, in 2008, the foliage in Dealey Plaza was such that a shot from
the HIGHER, behind-the-fence shooting location was not possible,
because it was obstructed by the foliage. But the trees were not an
obstruction in 1963 (per Gary Mack). So, in order to simulate at least
the correct angle from the gunman to the limo, and in order to get an
unobstructed view of JFK in the car, the Discovery people moved a
little lower, in front of the fence/Underpass, and looked through the
scope from the lower position.

>>> "Not only Jackie's actor was positioned absurd (as you said) also JFK's actor was placed wrong." <<<

I disagree with you there. The JFK stand-in looks to be in
approximately the correct position for the Z313 head shot, IMO. And
having the JFK actor positioned correctly is really the most important
point.

But I agree that the Jackie stand-in's posture isn't even close to
being correct. And Gary Mack himself has also said she was positioned
incorrectly, which is an especially odd error for Gary to make, since
he probably knows the Zapruder Film forward and backward by heart.

But, then too, for people who might think that Mr. Mack DELIBERATELY
placed Jackie out of position....you must also ask yourself this
question:

Since Gary Mack certainly knows the JFK case inside-out (plus the fact
that I believe Gary was staring right at a photo of Z-Frame 312 when
he was positioning the stand-in "Jackie" in such a ridiculous posture
in the limousine)....how could he POSSIBLY hope to get away with such
deliberate trickery?

He is certainly smart enough to realize that such a deliberate
"mistake" would be exposed by the many "JFK Assassination Junkies" of
the world almost immediately after the airing of the Discovery Channel
program. (And it was exposed immediately.)

On the flip-side of that coin, it's also hard for me to imagine Gary
Mack making such a "Jackie" error by mistake either (knowing the
photographic record of this assassination as I know he does know it).

So, I'm left in complete bewilderment as to how that error with Jackie
ever came about in the first place, because it makes absolutely no
sense no matter which side of the fence (CT or LN) you reside on.

~big shrug~

>>> "Where was this car exactly positioned, shown in this frame? At the Z#313 spot?" <<<

I believe I'm correct in saying that the Discovery Channel photo shown
earlier is supposed to be depicting the limo at Z312, one frame before
the "impact" frame of Z313.

>>> "Every objective person must be skeptical about the accuracy of the DC work in this documentation because in fact, they placed the car dummy/head dummy wrong in California --> ergo, what is correct and what's not, whether intentional or a mistake?" <<<

Why are you saying the dummy head was placed wrong "in California"?
The comparison picture above shows the limo in Dealey Plaza itself,
not in California. And the dummy heads that Yardley actually shot at
in California WERE positioned accurately.

But, even if the dummy heads WEREN'T positioned perfectly accurately
during the test shots, it would matter very little from the following
perspective:

No matter what exact position the dummy heads were in during Yardley's
two simulated "Grassy Knoll" shots (as long as the Discovery
filmmakers didn't have the heads turned completely around or otherwise
in some obviously-cockeyed position [which they didn't]), those two
"Knoll" simulated shots were going to totally demolish a long-held
belief of conspiracy theorists -- the belief that a shot from the
Grassy Knoll could have struck President Kennedy in the head.

Or do CTers think that if the Discovery Channel people had only moved
the dummy heads a few inches this way or that way, it would have meant
that Yardley's two "Knoll" shots would have NOT either totally blown
the first dummy head completely off its simulated neck....or would
have NOT resulted in any damage to the LEFT side of the surrogate head
via the Carcano bullet?

And anybody who might think it would have made any difference at all
WHERE Yardley shot from when he fired his soft-point Winchester bullet
at the dummy head is a person who must not have seen the results of
that Winchester bullet. Because regardless of WHERE Yardley fired that
particular shot (be it from the front, side, or from behind), the
damage was still going to be catastrophic...i.e., that bullet would
have no doubt obliterated the JFK dummy head no matter WHERE it was
fired from.

>>> "Ouch." <<<

What's wrong, Martin? Did you trip over another unsupportable
conspiracy theory? (That CAN hurt like the dickens, I'll grant
you.) ;)

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/701242d562279b80

aeffects

Aug 7, 2009, 2:12:34 PM8/7/09
On Aug 7, 10:57 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-trolls nonsense>

David,

We do understand what you're trying to pull here. Grow up, move out of
Mom's house, find yourself a girl, procreate, buy a few Bud's (beer
variety) and chill, dude. You're simply not going to surpass Tony
Marsh's JFK assassination USENET-Google post record...

Rosemary (Vin's secretary) FINALLY tell you to get lost, too? I hope
so, rumor has it you've become quite the pain in the ass, to the
nutter-trolls no-less!

Carry on!

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 9:59:42 PM9/7/09

>>> "And then you'll have to hide when the files come out." <<<

What "files" are those, Tony.

Apparently Tony Marsh thinks there's a file (or files) out there that
nobody has seen that will somehow ERASE the dozens of pieces of
"OSWALD IS GUILTY AND HE ALMOST CERTAINLY ACTED ALONE" evidence that
is currently piled up against Anthony's door.

LOL.

aeffects

Sep 7, 2009, 10:19:30 PM9/7/09

no advertising shithead...... you know the rules....

David Von Pein

Sep 7, 2009, 10:35:35 PM9/7/09

No crackpipes allowed on the premises, Healy-Kook. You know the rules.

aeffects

Sep 8, 2009, 1:58:30 AM9/8/09
On Sep 7, 7:35 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> No crackpipes allowed on the premises, Healy-Kook. You know the rules.

can always tell when mom has left the house, gawd you're pathetic.
Carry on troll. Just remember, no advertising, shithead!

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2009, 10:29:14 PM9/16/09

>>> "It was not a carbine. It was a short rifle." <<<

A "carbine" is a "rifle". Simple as that.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carbine

car⋅bine
–noun
1. a light, gas-operated semiautomatic rifle.
2. (formerly) a short rifle used in the cavalry.

Why do CTers continually ignore the fact that a carbine IS a "rifle"?

Herbert Blenner

Sep 16, 2009, 10:55:37 PM9/16/09

A rifle with a manually operated bolt is not a carbine.

Herbert

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2009, 11:07:02 PM9/16/09

Is that why every dictionary in the world says that a "Carbine" is a
"Rifle", Herb?

Herbert Blenner

Sep 17, 2009, 1:28:17 AM9/17/09
On Sep 16, 11:07 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Is that why every dictionary in the world says that a "Carbine" is a
> "Rifle", Herb?

The definition that you cited asserted that a carbine is a gas-
operated semiautomatic rifle. So according to your source the
statement that a carbine is a rifle is consistent with my statement
that a rifle with a manually operated bolt is not a carbine.

Apparently, David, you have fallen victim to the fallacy of the
converse. For example, every person born in Iowa is a US citizen.
However, not every US citizen was born in Iowa.

Herbert

David Von Pein

Sep 17, 2009, 2:30:56 AM9/17/09

ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

It [Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle; CE139] was not a

carbine. It was a short rifle.

HERBERT BLENNER SAID:

The definition that you cited asserted that a carbine is a gas-

operated semiautomatic rifle. So according to your source[,] the

statement that a carbine is a rifle is consistent with my statement
that a rifle with a manually operated bolt is not a carbine.

DVP SAID:

So, Herb, you must think that Klein's Sporting Goods (circa 1963)
didn't have the slightest idea what they were doing when they placed
the following words in their magazine ads (linked below). And these
are words that appear TOGETHER in the VERY SAME ad:

"6.5 Italian Carbine"

and

"Turned-down bolt".

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/122a.+KLEIN%27S+AD+FEATURING+OSWALD%27S+RIFLE?gda=wSZ82V8AAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhuIcBDgF-y9BnkMKQiCZ9gcGoA8CBCA5Z_mOw_ZpH8wVGBhbpnHCz4tp0K7LT-rxW2boGVP2a2KEYEsDArjyNSpxzIUqf6s0oL53Wkz8h1XQ

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/122aa.+KLEIN%27S+AD+FEATURING+OSWALD%27S+RIFLE+(FEBRUARY+1963)?gda=TJYH6XQAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhuIcBDgF-y9BnkMKQiCZ9gbspEB7aYnuU4Cpr495aenyn1zW2ZhTMJEAvXx7_RkmH7WdDsoY68MBGFpJD8IcqyviRMxjfheMgbenv6FQDuklV6u9SiETdg0Q2ffAyHU-dzc4BZkLnSFWX59nr5BxGqA

Klein's quite obviously considered a rifle with a "turned-down
bolt" (i.e., "a rifle with a manually operated bolt") to also be a
"carbine".

What about it, Herbert? Didn't Klein's know what they were selling? Or
should they have contacted a conspiracy kook before placing the words
"turned-down bolt" and "carbine" in the very same ad?

aeffects

Sep 17, 2009, 3:27:59 AM9/17/09

shithead, I know what a rifle is.... most of us that served do! Might
come as news to shitheads such as yourself but you can deal with that
embarrassment, we know that. Your undying support for Vincent daBug
clearly demonstrates that....

Carry on moron!