LISTEN TO A KOOK AT WORK -- JOHN JUDGE ON "BLACK OP RADIO"

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 5:21:57 AM7/10/09

If anyone wants to hear a conspiracy-happy kook named John Judge
completely mangle the truth concerning the JFK and J.D. Tippit
murders, go here:

www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram

Judge doesn't think Oswald fired a weapon on 11/22/63...and Judge
doesn't even think Oswald pulled a gun on the police in the Texas
Theater...and Judge doesn't think either of Oswald's guns (the Carcano
rifle or the Tippit murder weapon) can be tied to Oswald at all.

IOW--Judge has decided to ignore all of the actual evidence in the
ENTIRE case, including the handwriting experts who said that all of
the documents related to the gun purchases were in Oswald's
handwriting and/or handprinting.

Nice job, John. You've earned a place here at the acj asylum. You'd
fit in here perfectly.

Just listening to John Judge make up shit about the JFK and Tippit
murders is enough to make you do one of three things....

Laugh out loud.
Cry.
Vomit.

(Or maybe all three.)

Pa-thet-ic.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

j leyden

Jul 10, 2009, 10:30:39 AM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 5:21�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> If anyone wants to hear a conspiracy-happy kook named John Judge
> completely mangle the truth concerning the JFK and J.D. Tippit
> murders, go here:
>
> www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram

Sorry, listening to BlackOpRadio is too high a price to pay.

JGL

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 10:42:54 AM7/10/09

>>> "Sorry, listening to BlackOpRadio is too high a price to pay." <<<

I understand completely.

But listening to John Judge on BlackOp really isn't necessary
anyway....because John seems to be a carbon copy of the "Anybody But
Oswald" kooks we find here at acj.

He believes in just about every discredited conspiracy theory that's
ever come down the road -- including "Double Oswalds", a "Mauser"
being found in the TSBD, and "Oswald didn't shoot anybody".

IOW -- A typical CT/ABO nut.

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 2:39:09 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 7:30 am, j leyden <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 5:21 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > If anyone wants to hear a conspiracy-happy kook named John Judge
> > completely mangle the truth concerning the JFK and J.D. Tippit
> > murders, go here:
>
> >www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram
>
> Sorry, listening to BlackOpRadio is too high a price to pay.

truth comes with a price moron..... carry on!

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 2:42:37 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 7:42 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I understand completely.
>
> But listening to John Judge on BlackOp really isn't necessary
> anyway....because John seems to be a carbon copy of the "Anybody But
> Oswald" kooks we find here at acj.

carbon copy? out of DVP/Reitzes mouth to GAWD'S ear? A dupe that has
many aliases..... shithead, your actually turning into a comic....
ROTFLMFAO

> He believes in just about every discredited conspiracy theory that's
> ever come down the road -- including "Double Oswalds", a "Mauser"
> being found in the TSBD, and "Oswald didn't shoot anybody".

here's your reality shithead, you can't close the LHO did it all by
his lonesome deal, so gird those tender thigs of yours and get busy,
we need to see you nad up, no sense holding onto Vinnie DaBugliosi
skirt for much longer -- kinda make you look like a fucking wimp or
sumpin'

Bud

Jul 10, 2009, 6:32:48 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 2:39 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 7:30 am, j leyden <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 10, 5:21 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > If anyone wants to hear a conspiracy-happy kook named John Judge
> > > completely mangle the truth concerning the JFK and J.D. Tippit
> > > murders, go here:
>
> > >www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram
>
> > Sorry, listening to BlackOpRadio is too high a price to pay.
>
> truth comes with a price moron.....

You are a retarded junkie, and you owe me a dollar.