* Exposing servant (aka woeful wonder) being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 10/22/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 22, 2018, 5:48:51 AM10/22/18
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans 10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now with what is in its comment section) further adds to the proof :-)

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John 3:16) who are reading this.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18 ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32) instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your **extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your "having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary" specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32) false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have the mental-illness-causing http://HeartMDPD.com/VAT which is a consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly (Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your **extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Again, this is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger of becoming eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

Again, the LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 6:03:07 AM10/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 10:05:41 AM10/22/18
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD shrieked:

servant

Oct 22, 2018, 11:33:39 AM10/22/18

My friend andy had a thought:

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3"

That is an interesting idea, let's test it.

Here is a non-believer:

5 second youtube test of this claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

If my friend andy's claim be true, a non-believer can not say "Jesus is
Lord".

Andy andy andy, it is by the proof you claim a notion without validity, it
flunks the test.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 11:39:20 AM10/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 12:51:14 PM10/22/18

servant

Oct 22, 2018, 2:38:30 PM10/22/18
My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore a test of his claim.

What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

"Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD
is the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to
say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

Ok, let's do some science, we will test that claim.

5 second youtube test of this claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Sorry andy my friend; using your "scientific proof" only the claim is
soundly refuted.

Andy my friend, is a claim made multiple times more sound in the face of
the "proof" you requested??

Or does it set up believers to lose face with this kind of now refuted
claim?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 3:12:00 PM10/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 7:42:06 PM10/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 8:13:00 PM10/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 8:53:35 PM10/22/18

servant

Oct 22, 2018, 9:07:30 PM10/22/18
My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore this test of his claim.

What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

"Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD is
the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to say the
simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

Ok, let's do some science, we test this claim.

5 second youtube test of this claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Sorry andy my friend; using your "scientific proof" only; the claim is
soundly refuted.

Andy my friend, is a claim made multiple times more sound in the face of
the failure of the "proof" you requested??

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2018, 9:13:28 PM10/22/18
* 10/22/18 Thereby adding to the proof of GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/rwAo5bRkMdU/rEOU9iDKBwAJ