Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?

James

May 6, 2019, 11:14:06 AM5/6/19
Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?

Examples; “Father O'brian”, “Reverend Smith”.

If they do, then they ARE NOT FOLLOWING ALL OF JESUS' COMMANDS. You
don't want to be taught by someone who ignores some of Jesus' commands
do you? Notice Jesus' commands: Mt 23:8-10,

“8. "But you, do not be called `Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the
Christ, and you are all brethren.
9. "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father,
He who is in heaven.
10. "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the
Christ. (NKJV)

The context shows that Jesus is talking about RELIGIOUS TITLES, such as
“Rabbi”. Thus to call someone Rabbi Jones or Father Gunther or Reverend
Smith, is to break Jesus' commands. And Jesus wants his commands to be
followed, not ignored. Luke 6:46,

“"But why do you call Me `Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I
say? “ (NKJV)

So the next time you see your preacher, you can educate him on the Bible
by showing him Mt 23:8-10, and follow up with Luke 6:46. If he doesn't
want to make any changes, then he is promoting a false religion, and
willingly disobeying Jesus. You need to get out. (Rev 18:4)

Real, true Christians obey ALL of Jesus' commands regardless what others
may think. Thus among JW's, there are no religious titles before their
names. Calling each other “brother” and “sister” is permitted since they
do that in the Bible. Thus it is not considered a title. (Mt 12:46-50;
Rom 1:13)

JW's do not consider themselves 'special' and divide the congregation up
into a “lay” class and a “clergy” class. JW's are all ONE class;
Christians. John 17:21,22,

“ 21. "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in
You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that
You sent Me.
22. "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be
one just as We are one:” (NKJV)

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

---

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2019, 12:42:13 PM5/6/19
James asked:

> Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?

According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
"Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)

LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

James

May 6, 2019, 5:35:30 PM5/6/19
Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2019, 5:54:53 PM5/6/19
James again asked:

> Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/DVMPWhktuHw/YUOi2rgSBAAJ

According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
"Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)

LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

James

May 6, 2019, 6:16:43 PM5/6/19
On 05/06/2019 12:50 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:> James asked:

>> Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?
>
> According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
> bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
> our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
> "Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)

Yes, Jesus gave two exceptions to titles. One was for God, and the other
was himself.

> LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
> 19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
> His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.

See above

> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
> healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?

Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2019, 6:36:46 PM5/6/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > James asked:
> >
> >> Should YOUR preacher or priest have a title before his name?
> >
> > According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
> > bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
> > our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
> > "Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)
>
> Yes, Jesus gave two exceptions to titles. One was for God, and the other
> was himself.

It is written that "doubting" Thomas called Jesus **both** LORD
**and** GOD when seeing Him in Person with wounds to His Body that
only GOD can bear **and** still be our #1 Example of being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42)

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ

Seeing is knowing and leaves no room for doubt that Jesus is LORD
**and** GOD.

> > LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
> > 19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
> > His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.
>
> See above

Indeed.

> > In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> > http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
> > healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
> >

> Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)

I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

James

May 12, 2019, 10:35:55 AM5/12/19
On 05/06/2019 6:44 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:> James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> James asked:

>>> According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
>>> bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
>>> our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
>>> "Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)
>>
>> Yes, Jesus gave two exceptions to titles. One was for God, and the other
>> was himself.
>
> It is written that "doubting" Thomas called Jesus **both** LORD
> **and** GOD when seeing Him in Person with wounds to His Body that
> only GOD can bear **and** still be our #1 Example of being
> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42)
>
> Suggested further reading:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ

> Seeing is knowing and leaves no room for doubt that Jesus is LORD
> **and** GOD.

Negatrons. Jesus couldn't be God, unless God suffers from mental
problems. Notice:

-- New King James
Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the
angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Thus God knows things Jesus didn't. Two separate wills here. Speaking of
wills....

If Jesus is God, then his will also will be the Father's will. But that
is not what the Bible says:

-- New King James
Luke 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from
Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.''

Again, two separate wills here.

Thomas more than likely knew of Jesus' words a few verses earlier at 20:17b,

"I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
Thus Jesus was also returning to Thomas' (and all other humans') God.
Also, Jesus clearly said that no one has ever seen God. Joh 1:18,

"No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in
the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (KJV)

And Thomas (and many others) had seen Jesus. So Scripturally, Jesus
could not have been God Almighty because they were even still alive
after seeing Jesus. (see Ex 33:20) And jumping to just 3 few verses
later that same writer, the apostle John, wrote that Jesus was the "Son
of God", not God. (John 20:31)

Also, Jesus died, but God ALWAYS LIVED, and always will live:

-- New King James
Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
You are God.

But what about Thomas' remark at seeing Jesus, “My Lord and my God”!

Well, if somebody just saw a dead man walk in front of him, a person
might say,

“JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!! I can't believe my eyes!

Thus Thomas' comment could have been one of extreme excitement. He was
NOT calling Jesus, God, since he knew better.

>>> LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
>>> 19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
>>> His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.
>>
>> See above
>
> Indeed.
>
>>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>>> healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>>

>> Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)
>
> I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
> appetite too.
>
> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

No, but have plenty of vegetables.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

James

May 12, 2019, 10:37:25 AM5/12/19
On 05/06/2019 6:44 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:> James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> James asked:

>>> According to what is outlined in Philippians 2, it is right for us to
>>> bow our knees so that we can look straight Heavenward to confess to
>>> our eternal (Hebrews 7:17) Priest in Heaven with our tongue that
>>> "Jesus Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:10-11)
>>
>> Yes, Jesus gave two exceptions to titles. One was for God, and the other
>> was himself.
>
> It is written that "doubting" Thomas called Jesus **both** LORD
> **and** GOD when seeing Him in Person with wounds to His Body that
> only GOD can bear **and** still be our #1 Example of being
> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42)
>
> Suggested further reading:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ

> Seeing is knowing and leaves no room for doubt that Jesus is LORD
> **and** GOD.

>>> LORD is definitely a title according to what is written at Revelation
>>> 19:16 where it's described that our LORD Jesus Christ wears this on
>>> His robe and even has this title written on His thigh.
>>
>> See above
>
> Indeed.
>
>>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>>> healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>>

>> Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)
>
> I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
> appetite too.
>
> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

No, but have plenty of vegetables.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2019, 6:15:38 PM5/12/19
James asked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Yes, Jesus gave two exceptions to titles. One was for God, and the other
> >> was himself.
> >
> > It is written that "doubting" Thomas called Jesus **both** LORD
> > **and** GOD when seeing Him in Person with wounds to His Body that
> > only GOD can bear **and** still be our #1 Example of being
> > http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42)
> >
> > Suggested further reading:
> >
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/4rUNAo7YBAAJ
> >
> > Seeing is knowing and leaves no room for doubt that Jesus is LORD
> > **and** GOD.
>
> Negatrons. Jesus couldn't be God, unless God suffers from mental
> problems. Notice:
>
> -- New King James
> Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the
> angels of heaven, but My Father only.
>
> Thus God knows things Jesus didn't.

It is written elsewhere that in response to being asked, "Show us the
Father," that the Son reveals that He and the Father are One.

Moreover, of all the names of GOD, Who is the Father, the Son, and the
Holy Spirit, GOD's most exalted name is Jesus according to what is
written at Philippians 2:10-11.

GOD in the realm of the mind (i.e. knowing) is the Father.

GOD in the realm of the heart (i.e. desires) is the Son.

GOD in the realm of the spiritual (soul & strength) is the Holy
Spirit.

It is written that we are to love GOD in all the realms (i.e. heart,
soul, mind, & strength)

>Two separate wills here. Speaking of
>wills....
>
>If Jesus is God, then his will also will be the Father's will. But that
>is not what the Bible says:
>
>-- New King James
>Luke 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from
>Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.''
>
>Again, two separate wills here.

Two separate realms.

The will in the realm of the mind is righteousness.

The will in the realm of the heart is desire.

It is right for righteousness to prevail over desire.

Luke 22:42 informs us that our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD putting His
life down in order to save us is simply something He knows in His Mind
(Father) is the right thing to do even though in His Heart (Son) He
didn't desire to do it.

>Thomas more than likely knew of Jesus' words a few verses earlier at 20:17b,
>
>"I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
>Thus Jesus was also returning to Thomas' (and all other humans') God.
>Also, Jesus clearly said that no one has ever seen God. Joh 1:18,
>
>"No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in
>the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (KJV)

To see GOD would mean to also see the Holy Spirit of GOD.

By definition, the Holy Spirit is invisible to the living.

Therefore, the Son is right that "no man hath seen GOD at any time."

>And Thomas (and many others) had seen Jesus. So Scripturally, Jesus
>could not have been God Almighty because they were even still alive
>after seeing Jesus. (see Ex 33:20) And jumping to just 3 few verses
>later that same writer, the apostle John, wrote that Jesus was the "Son
>of God", not God. (John 20:31)
>
> Also, Jesus died, but God ALWAYS LIVED, and always will live:

Actually, what is written is that the Son states that He is the One to
put His life down and He is the One to take His life up again. That
His life has not been taken from Him.

That really does prove that the Son is GOD, Who is the only One Who
can do this thereby proving He is the Resurrection and the Life.

>-- New King James
>Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
>formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
>You are God.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the
Word was GOD. HE was with GOD in the beginning. Through Him all things
were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made." (John
1:1-3)

>But what about Thomas' remark at seeing Jesus, “My Lord and my God”!
>
>Well, if somebody just saw a dead man walk in front of him, a person
>might say,
>
>“JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!! I can't believe my eyes!

Actually, instead of one of sudden surprise, the context here is LORD
Jesus commanding Thomas to receive the evidence that he had
**earlier** stated that he needed in order to believe.

>Thus Thomas' comment could have been one of extreme excitement.

"Negatrons." See above.

> He was
>NOT calling Jesus, God, since he knew better.

Those familiar with the Isaiah 9:6 prophecy, including possibly even
Thomas, would know to call the Son our "Mighty GOD" and "Everlasting
Father."

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

> >> See above
> >
> > Indeed.

> >> Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)
> >
> > I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
> > appetite too.
> >
> > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> > moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> No, but have plenty of vegetables.

Taking your response to be an indication that you, James, have the
ability to eat a piece of healthy vegetable, I remind you that it's
really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the
Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that
you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2019, 6:21:11 PM5/12/19
James asked:
> [...]

> >> See above
> >
> > Indeed.

> >> Can't complain.(it wouldn't do any good even if I did)
> >
> > I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
> > appetite too.
> >
> > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> > moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> No, but have plenty of vegetables.

Taking your response to be an indication that you, James, have the
ability to eat a piece of healthy vegetable, I remind you that it's
really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the
Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that

James

May 13, 2019, 2:30:19 PM5/13/19
One what? One substance? Just a few chapters later it says that Jesus'
apostles are
all “one”, and they are even “one” with God and Jesus. If reading it the
same way you
did, God is not a Trinity but a multiplicity since the disciples are
also “one” with God.
(John 17:21.22)
.

> Moreover, of all the names of GOD, Who is the Father, the Son, and the
> Holy Spirit, GOD's most exalted name is Jesus according to what is
> written at Philippians 2:10-11.

That reads:

“10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in
heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to
the glory of God the Father.” (KJV)

The Bible NEVER says that Jesus is Yahwah, or that Jesus is Jehovah, or
that Jesus is
YHWH. It never says those things because God CREATED Jesus:

-- American Standard
Colossians 1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of
all creation;

> GOD in the realm of the mind (i.e. knowing) is the Father.
>
> GOD in the realm of the heart (i.e. desires) is the Son.
>
> GOD in the realm of the spiritual (soul & strength) is the Holy
> Spirit.
>
> It is written that we are to love GOD in all the realms (i.e. heart,
> soul, mind, & strength)

That's right. And also to love Jesus.

>> Two separate wills here. Speaking of
>> wills....
>>
>> If Jesus is God, then his will also will be the Father's will. But that
>> is not what the Bible says:
>>
>> -- New King James
>> Luke 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from
>> Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.''
>>
>> Again, two separate wills here.
>
> Two separate realms.

Actually, it says two separate 'wills.'

> The will in the realm of the mind is righteousness.
>
> The will in the realm of the heart is desire.
>
> It is right for righteousness to prevail over desire.
>
> Luke 22:42 informs us that our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD putting His
> life down in order to save us is simply something He knows in His Mind
> (Father) is the right thing to do even though in His Heart (Son) He
> didn't desire to do it.

His actual name was to be “Jesus.” Lu 1:31,

"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son,
and shalt call his name Jesus." (KJV)

Those other names in Isaiah are attributes of Jesus.

>> Thomas more than likely knew of Jesus' words a few verses earlier at
20:17b,

>> "I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
>> Thus Jesus was also returning to Thomas' (and all other humans') God.
>> Also, Jesus clearly said that no one has ever seen God. Joh 1:18,
>>
>> "No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in
>> the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (KJV)
>
> To see GOD would mean to also see the Holy Spirit of GOD.

But if Jesus is also God, then you could apparently see the Holy Spirit
of Jesus, but
at the same time see the physical body of Jesus (God as you say), which
would contradict Scripture.

> By definition, the Holy Spirit is invisible to the living.

So is God and today so is Jesus. No human will ever see Jesus again with
their
physical eyes.

> Therefore, the Son is right that "no man hath seen GOD at any time."

Your logic is betraying you. If Jesus is God, and God is invisible, then
Jesus should be
invisible. But many people saw Jesus with their physical eyes. Also, if
Jesus is God, and many
saw Jesus, then many saw God with their physical eyes. But the Bible
says no one can see God
and live to tell about it.

>> And Thomas (and many others) had seen Jesus. So Scripturally, Jesus
>> could not have been God Almighty because they were even still alive
>> after seeing Jesus. (see Ex 33:20) And jumping to just 3 few verses
>> later that same writer, the apostle John, wrote that Jesus was the "Son
>> of God", not God. (John 20:31)
>>
>> Also, Jesus died, but God ALWAYS LIVED, and always will live:
>
> Actually, what is written is that the Son states that He is the One to
> put His life down and He is the One to take His life up again.

The Bible says that God raised Jesus from the dead. Not Jesus raised
himself.

>That
> His life has not been taken from Him.
>
> That really does prove that the Son is GOD, Who is the only One Who
> can do this thereby proving He is the Resurrection and the Life.

Please show me the Scripture that says Jesus raised himself.

>> -- New King James
>> Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
>> formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
>> You are God.
>
> "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the
> Word was GOD. HE was with GOD in the beginning. Through Him all things
> were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made." (John
> 1:1-3)

That is a mistranslation; “the Word was God”. Because of the Greek
structure
there, it should read “the Word was a god.” Notice these translations:

"a god was the Word." (interlinear ED) ;
"the Word was a god" (NTIV).

>> But what about Thomas' remark at seeing Jesus, “My Lord and my God”!
>>
>> Well, if somebody just saw a dead man walk in front of him, a person
>> might say,
>>
>> “JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!! I can't believe my eyes!
>
> Actually, instead of one of sudden surprise, the context here is LORD
> Jesus commanding Thomas to receive the evidence that he had
> **earlier** stated that he needed in order to believe.
>
>> Thus Thomas' comment could have been one of extreme excitement.
>
> "Negatrons." See above.
>
>> He was
>> NOT calling Jesus, God, since he knew better.
>
> Those familiar with the Isaiah 9:6 prophecy, including possibly even
> Thomas, would know to call the Son our "Mighty GOD" and "Everlasting
> Father."
>
> "For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
> will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor,
> Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

Those are just labels. See Above.

>>> Indeed.

>>> I hope your "not complaining" means you, James, also have a healthy
>>> appetite too.
>>>
>>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> No, but have plenty of vegetables.
>
> Taking your response to be an indication that you, James, have the
> ability to eat a piece of healthy vegetable, I remind you that it's
> really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the
> Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
> (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that
> you are:
>
> So now how are you ?

Had a bit of a stomach bug, but now OK. And you?

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2019, 3:36:06 PM5/13/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
One GOD.

It is written that GOD is Spirit.

> One substance? Just a few chapters later it says that Jesus'
>apostles are
>all “one”, and they are even “one” with God and Jesus. If reading it the
>same way you
>did, God is not a Trinity but a multiplicity since the disciples are
>also “one” with God.
>(John 17:21.22)

See above.

> > Moreover, of all the names of GOD, Who is the Father, the Son, and the
> > Holy Spirit, GOD's most exalted name is Jesus according to what is
> > written at Philippians 2:10-11.
>
>That reads:
>
>“10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in
>heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
>11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to
>the glory of God the Father.” (KJV)

"Jesus: Who, being in very nature GOD,did not consider equality with
GOD something to be used to his own advantage rather, He made Himself
nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human
likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself
by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! Therefore GOD
exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above
every name" (Philippians 2:5-9)

"Every name" would include Yahwah, Jehovah, or YHWH.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/eujB2LDbInY/jXOcs4krAwAJ

>The Bible NEVER says that Jesus is Yahwah, or that Jesus is Jehovah, or
>that Jesus is
>YHWH. It never says those things because God CREATED Jesus:
>
>-- American Standard
>Colossians 1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of
>all creation;

Which means that to see LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth in the flesh is
to see GOD, Who is otherwise invisible (Colossians 1:15) for it is
written elsewhere that GOD is Spirit, Who is by definition invisible.

> > GOD in the realm of the mind (i.e. knowing) is the Father.
> >
> > GOD in the realm of the heart (i.e. desires) is the Son.
> >
> > GOD in the realm of the spiritual (soul & strength) is the Holy
> > Spirit.
> >
> > It is written that we are to love GOD in all the realms (i.e. heart,
> > soul, mind, & strength)
>
> That's right. And also to love Jesus.

Jesus is GOD in the flesh.

> >> Two separate wills here. Speaking of
> >> wills....
> >>
> >> If Jesus is God, then his will also will be the Father's will. But that
> >> is not what the Bible says:
> >>
> >> -- New King James
> >> Luke 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from
> >> Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.''
> >>
> >> Again, two separate wills here.
> >
> > Two separate realms.
>
> Actually, it says two separate 'wills.'

Actually, it describes two separate perspectives.

> > The will in the realm of the mind is righteousness.
> >
> > The will in the realm of the heart is desire.
> >
> > It is right for righteousness to prevail over desire.
> >
> > Luke 22:42 informs us that our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD putting His
> > life down in order to save us is simply something He knows in His Mind
> > (Father) is the right thing to do even though in His Heart (Son) He
> > didn't desire to do it.
>
> His actual name was to be “Jesus.” Lu 1:31,
>
>"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son,
>and shalt call his name Jesus." (KJV)
>
>Those other names in Isaiah are attributes of Jesus.

"Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) is infinitely more than an attribute/label.

> >> Thomas more than likely knew of Jesus' words a few verses earlier at
>20:17b,
> >>
> >> "I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
> >> Thus Jesus was also returning to Thomas' (and all other humans') God.
> >> Also, Jesus clearly said that no one has ever seen God. Joh 1:18,
> >>
> >> "No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in
> >> the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (KJV)
> >
> > To see GOD would mean to also see the Holy Spirit of GOD.
>
>But if Jesus is also God, then you could apparently see the Holy Spirit
>of Jesus, but
>at the same time see the physical body of Jesus (God as you say), which
>would contradict Scripture.

Again, GOD is Spirit, Who is by definition invisible (Colossians 1:15)

> > By definition, the Holy Spirit is invisible to the living.
>
>So is God and today so is Jesus. No human will ever see Jesus again with
>their
>physical eyes.

... except when He returns to rescue those of us, who are rapture
(Luke 17:37) ready, from the "Great Tribulation."

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tA0GWsbCQoc/CbA-K2KsAAAJ

> > Therefore, the Son is right that "no man hath seen GOD at any time."
>
> Your logic is betraying you. If Jesus is God, and God is invisible, then
> Jesus should be
> invisible.

I am not the Author of the Bible.

It is written that all of Scripture is GOD-breathed and useful for
training in righteousness.

Thus, indeed, the Author, Who is GOD, is invisible and His logic is
infallible.

To see GOD in the flesh (i.e. to see Jesus) is not the same as seeing
GOD, Who is invisible.

GOD is Spirit, Who is not flesh, and remains invisible, by definition.
Nonetheless, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD in the flesh.

> But many people saw Jesus with their physical eyes. Also, if
>Jesus is God, and many
>saw Jesus, then many saw God with their physical eyes. But the Bible
>says no one can see God
>and live to tell about it.

Those of us in the flesh can only see GOD in the flesh.

Those, who are dead (i.e. no longer in the flesh) can see GOD, Who is
not flesh.

> >> And Thomas (and many others) had seen Jesus. So Scripturally, Jesus
> >> could not have been God Almighty because they were even still alive
> >> after seeing Jesus. (see Ex 33:20) And jumping to just 3 few verses
> >> later that same writer, the apostle John, wrote that Jesus was the "Son
> >> of God", not God. (John 20:31)
> >>
> >> Also, Jesus died, but God ALWAYS LIVED, and always will live:
> >
> > Actually, what is written **in the Bible** is that the Son states that He is the One to
> > put His life down and He is the One to take His life up again.

** added with emphasis **

> The Bible says that God raised Jesus from the dead.

see **emphasis**

> Not Jesus raised himself.

"The Bible says" that if everything that Jesus did were written down
there would not be enough room on planet Earth for all the books that
would be written.

> >That
> > His life has not been taken from Him.
> >
> > That really does prove that the Son is GOD, Who is the only One Who
> > can do this thereby proving He is the Resurrection and the Life.
>
> Please show me the Scripture that says Jesus raised himself.

"The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life -- only to
take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own
accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up
again. This command I received from My Father." (John 10:17)

> >> -- New King James
> >> Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
> >> formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
> >> You are God.
> >
> > "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the
> > Word was GOD. HE was with GOD in the beginning. Through Him all things
> > were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made." (John
> > 1:1-3)
>
>That is a mistranslation; “the Word was God”. Because of the Greek
>structure
>there, it should read “the Word was a god.” Notice these translations:
>
>"a god was the Word." (interlinear ED) ;
>"the Word was a god" (NTIV).

"the Word was a god" is inconsistent with the context here:

"No one has ever seen GOD, but the One and only Son, Who is Himself
GOD and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him
known." (John 1:18)

> >> But what about Thomas' remark at seeing Jesus, “My Lord and my God”!
> >>
> >> Well, if somebody just saw a dead man walk in front of him, a person
> >> might say,
> >>
> >> “JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!! I can't believe my eyes!
> >
> > Actually, instead of one of sudden surprise, the context here is LORD
> > Jesus commanding Thomas to receive the evidence that he had
> > **earlier** stated that he needed in order to believe.
> >
> >> Thus Thomas' comment could have been one of extreme excitement.
> >
> > "Negatrons." See above.
> >
> >> He was
> >> NOT calling Jesus, God, since he knew better.
> >
> > Those familiar with the Isaiah 9:6 prophecy, including possibly even
> > Thomas, would know to call the Son our "Mighty GOD" and "Everlasting
> > Father."
> >
> > "For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
> > will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor,
> > Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)
>
>Those are just labels. See Above.

Again, "Mighty GOD" is infinitely more than "just a label."
I again advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?