CE399 - An FBI Scam

Robert Harris

Sep 8, 2009, 9:13:04 PM9/8/09
This video will lay to rest all the questions, doubts and confusion about
CE399, which is often referred to as the "magic bullet".

The bullet bore relatively little damage and contained no human tissue or
blood, and for a very good reason. It was never fired until well after the
assassination and then, into cotton wadding or a similar substance, at an
FBI lab.

The actual bullet that fell from Governor Connally's thigh, was recovered
by a nurse, who showed the bullet to Dallas district attorney Henry Wade,
and then passed it on to Texas Hwy patrolman, Bobby M. Nolan.

Nolan is the missing link, and the evidence which corroborates him is
beyond dispute. I recently updated my files at Youtube, and posted a
higher resolution copy of the video at my website. The URL is:

http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov

The website version is in one part only (ignore my comment about part 2)
and requires Quicktime, which is a free download for PC's or Macs at
apple.com

Robert Harris

David Von Pein

Sep 8, 2009, 9:58:47 PM9/8/09

And the CT fantasies continue.

For some common-sense alternatives to Robert Harris' make-believe
nonsense, I offer up these handy links:

WAS BULLET CE399 "PLANTED" IN PARKLAND HOSPITAL?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/afb30246ab698396
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/84689b600ce41d68
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bceb46435b39817f

THE ODD (BUT ALMOST CERTAINLY TRUE) JOURNEY OF BULLET CE399:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c565d3b4c930a683

TOO MANY CE399 BULLET FRAGMENTS IN JOHN CONNALLY? HARDLY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7bf79593cce78406

IF BULLET CE399 DIDN'T INJURE GOVERNOR CONNALLY, WHAT BULLET DID?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f90802d6225a380e

GERALD FORD AND THE SBT -- DID HIS "MOVE" REALLY MATTER AT ALL?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bf3ae3c6c0993e13

THE "SBT PERFECTION" OF WARREN COMMISSION EXHIBIT NUMBER 903:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c65419db537d4abf

bigdog

Sep 8, 2009, 9:59:23 PM9/8/09

More nonsense. Audrey Bell gave Bobby Nolan an envelope containing
bullet fragments. She did not give him a whole bullet.

Robert Harris

Sep 8, 2009, 11:22:26 PM9/8/09

David, if what I am stating was really nonsense, then you wouldn't
have to evade every issue I raised.

This is not about anything being "planted", or whether one bullet
could have caused all the damage. In fact, I have little doubt, that
one bullet did.

But there is no doubt whatsoever, that that bullet was NOT CE-399.
Interested lurkers should watch this video. The evidence that settles
the question beyond all doubt, is toward the end.

http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov

Robert Harris

On 8 Sep 2009 21:58:47 -0400, David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com>

Robert Harris

Sep 8, 2009, 11:25:33 PM9/8/09
On 8 Sep 2009 21:59:23 -0400, bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 8, 9:13=A0pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> This video will lay to rest all the questions, doubts and confusion about
>> CE399, which is often referred to as the "magic bullet".
>>
>> The bullet bore relatively little damage and contained no human tissue or

>> blood, and for a very good reason. It was never fired until well after th=

>> assassination and then, into cotton wadding or a similar substance, at an
>> FBI lab.
>>
>> The actual bullet that fell from Governor Connally's thigh, was recovered
>> by a nurse, who showed the bullet to Dallas district attorney Henry Wade,
>> and then passed it on to Texas Hwy patrolman, Bobby M. Nolan.
>>
>> Nolan is the missing link, and the evidence which corroborates him is
>> beyond dispute. I recently updated my files at Youtube, and posted a
>> higher resolution copy of the video at my website. The URL is:
>>
>> http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov
>>
>> The website version is in one part only (ignore my comment about part 2)
>> and requires Quicktime, which is a free download for PC's or Macs at
>> apple.com
>>
>> Robert Harris
>
>More nonsense. Audrey Bell gave Bobby Nolan an envelope containing
>bullet fragments. She did not give him a whole bullet.

That is absolutely untrue.

The fragments were labelled as CE842. You can look at them and the
envelope here:

http://www.jfkhistory.com/ce842.jpg

Where do you see Nolan's initials?

Audrey Bell was adamant that the man she gave them to was not in
uniform and was wearing "street clothes", and that he was either FBI
or Secret Service.

Nolan was in uniform that day, and he initialed and dated the envelope
as he had always done in the past.

And in fact, there is NO envelope among all the records that are
available to the public, which contain Nolan's initials.

That envelope was destroyed, BD.

Furthermore, there is NO missing envelope or bullet related evidence
that is missing. So, there are no other envelopes that Nolan could
have received.

Robert Harris

Jas

Sep 8, 2009, 11:25:48 PM9/8/09
Still waiting for the DOJ to call, eh?

It's really too bad -- all this effort for nothing.

"Robert Harris" <reha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ShutterBun

Sep 8, 2009, 11:32:24 PM9/8/09

I'll do you one better and contend that it wasn't even "fragments," but
merely a SINGLE fragment, taken from JBC's thigh.

Harris is way out in left field now. Among other "leaps" he has made along
this little trail:

1. Autobiographies (which are, by their very nature, prone to "dramatic
license") are now accepted as FACT.

2. Henry Wade's 30-years-later recollections are now accepted as FACT.
(sheesh, since when has Wade been a reliable *source* of anything to do
with this case?)

3. Wade mentiones a "nurse" and a "bullet" and from here, Harris insists
the nurse in question is Audrey Bell.

4. Fails to mention that Bell now (as of 1997, anyway) insists that she
handed "multiple fragments" to "plainclothes federal agents," as opposed
to handing a single fragment to Nolan.

5. States that Tomlinson has "always been adamant that the bullet he found
was not on Connally's stretcher." (in fact, Tomlinson was non- committal
at best in his WC testimony) And let's face it, anyone who's read
Tomlinson's testimony ought to have a hard time betting their money on his
accuracy at all. Why is Harris so willing to accept his 25-years-later
story as fact? Face it: the man wasn't sure which stretcher he found it
by/on/near.

6. Glosses over (though at least has the brass to mention) FBI reports
stating that both Tomlinson and Wright agreed that it "appears to be" and
"looks like" the same bullet. Has Harris endeavored to find out exactly
what questions were first posed to Tomlinson and Wright prior to the
"could not identify" Airtel? Suppose it went something like this:

FBI Agent: Mr. Tomlinson, you found a bullet?

Tomlinson: Yes, sir.

FBI Agent: Are you able to identify what kind of bullet it was?

Tomlinson: No, sir.

7. Ignores other people in the chain who COULD identify the bullet as
being the same one they recieved. To wit: Harris mentions that Rowley
could not identify CE399. But the next man in the chain, Todd, COULD
identify it. So, what does this mean? Either:

A. Rowley handed Todd the real CE399, which he recieved from Johnson,
but his memory was such that he couldn't remember the bullet well enough
to positively identify it.
B. Rowley recieved a "bogus" bullet from Johnson, then substituted
CE399 (which he handed to Todd), and later intentionally refused to
identify it.
C. Rowley handed a "bogus*" bullet to Todd, who swapped it for CE399,
and said he could positively identify it.

Meanwhile:

A. A nurse finds a bullet which fell out of Connally, onto the floor,
which she quickly pockets (!)
B. This same nurse somehow finds herself face to face with the
District Attorney, who happens to be a close friend of the victim, and she
decides to show him the bullet, removing it from her pocket.
C. Since she knows (?) that any mishandling of evidence would be a
firable offense, she quickly transmits the item to the nearest law
enforcement official: a junior highway patrol officer (!)
D. The Highway Patrol officer writes out a bogus receipt, stating
that he merely recieved a single bullet fragment from the Governor's
thigh.
E. Nurse Bell is later kidnapped, and undergoes Recollection
Modification Therapy, whereby she swears she handed "several" fragments to
a "plainclothes federal agent."
F. 30 years later, Henry Wade spills the beans

8. Like so many other CT'ers, Harris tries to milk the difference between
"could not identify", "could not POSITIVELY identify", and "said it was
altogether wrong."

Sheesh...I daresay someone could present me with a photograph of the back
of my hand and I'd have a hard time positively identifying it. That
doesn't mean I'm disavowing all ownership of said hand!

Ugh...I am only 4 minutes in and I've already come up with this much.

Still, I have to tip my hat to Harris for being one of the few CT'ers this
day who actually tries to *prove* a point, as opposed to merely disproving
the counterpoint. But as is readily apparent, it's a lot harder than he
thought. (indeed, look at how low the standard of credibility has to drop
for his theory to even get off the ground at all)

*unrelated to the assassination, or at least unrelated to Oswald's rifle

ShutterBun

Sep 8, 2009, 11:53:24 PM9/8/09

Gotta love it. Still convinced that the nurse couldn't simply have placed
the bullet back onto the Gov's gurney because to do such would have been
"a firable offense," yet walking around with it in her pocket and showing
it to the D.A. was perfectly alright.

Face it, everything you've stated fits perfectly into place if we simply
do what BOTH sides of the debate have been doing for decades: ignore
anything Wade says.

tomnln

Sep 9, 2009, 9:09:47 AM9/9/09
BOTTOM POST;

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bigdog wrote;

More nonsense. Audrey Bell gave Bobby Nolan an envelope containing
bullet fragments. She did not give him a whole bullet.

I write;

WRONG Again bigdog !

Audrey Bell gave the fragments to either FBI or Secret Service.

Her own words are HERE>>>
http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=184850269

What would you do without me?

ps;
4 to 5 fragments.

There are only 3 in evidence !

ShutterBun

Sep 9, 2009, 9:11:10 AM9/9/09
On Sep 8, 8:25 pm, reharr...@yahoo.com (Robert Harris) wrote:

> Audrey Bell was adamant that the man she gave them to was not in
> uniform and was wearing "street clothes", and that he was either FBI
> or Secret Service.

So...where is the corresponding (arguably MUCH more important)
statement from her saying "I took the bullet from my pocket and handed
it to a State Trooper"?

Sheesh, read about Nolan in the HSCA. They chased him down but good.
He transmitted a wrist fragment, that's it. (they originally thought
it was a thigh fragment)

> Nolan was in uniform that day, and he initialed and dated the envelope
> as he had always done in the past.

Pffft. According to an interview 40+ years after the fact? He didn't
seem nearly so sure when he talked to the FBI. And not sure if this
matters, but he didn't hand over the "envelope" to Fritz's office
until 7:30 that night. What's up with that?

> And in fact, there is NO envelope among all the records that are
> available to the public, which contain Nolan's initials.
>
> That envelope was destroyed, BD.

Students, this is a classic example of "begging the question." You
postulate that Nolan did indeed initial an envelope, simply because he
says he did. Then you suggest that the reason such an envelope has
never emerged is "proof" of FBI malfeasance. BZZZZZZT!

To wit (theoretical):

Rosfans: I have interviewed Marina Oswald, and submitted my recordings
to the FBI

Nutters: Umm...OK. Where are the tapes?

Rosfans: Let me just check...

Nutters: Yeah, we'll check too...

(36 months later)

Nutters: Ummmm...we haven't found anything.

Rosfans: Me neither. This can only mean one thing!

Nutters: That the interview never took place (or that, if it did, you
failed to record it, and lied about submitting it to the FBI?)

Rosfans: NO! It simply means that the FBI has buried my recordings,
and thrown them into a deep dark pit somewhere!

Nutters: Oh...kay...Let me see if I get this straight: I can say
whatever I want, and as long as I swear that the FBI took ultimate
custody of my recordings, then there can be only 2 conclusions:
A. The FBI has the tapes, they have verified them, and anyone who
wants can listen to them (or)
B. The FBI destroyed my tapes, in which case you'll just have to
take my word for it. But trust me, they DID exist! And they said
exactly what I say they did!

Seriously? Is this what we're being handed?

> Furthermore, there is NO missing envelope or bullet related evidence
> that is missing. So, there are no other envelopes that Nolan could
> have received.

Well jeepers. I guess old people don't remember so good?

Robert Harris

Sep 9, 2009, 9:12:36 AM9/9/09
In article
<10fab527-54a5-4c57...@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
ShutterBun <shutt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 6:59�pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 8, 9:13�pm, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > > This video will lay to rest all the questions, doubts and confusion about
> > > CE399, which is often referred to as the "magic bullet".
> >
> > > The bullet bore relatively little damage and contained no human tissue or
> > > blood, and for a very good reason. It was never fired until well after the
> > > assassination and then, into cotton wadding or a similar substance, at an
> > > FBI lab.
> >
> > > The actual bullet that fell from Governor Connally's thigh, was recovered
> > > by a nurse, who showed the bullet to Dallas district attorney Henry Wade,
> > > and then passed it on to Texas Hwy patrolman, Bobby M. Nolan.
> >
> > > Nolan is the missing link, and the evidence which corroborates him is
> > > beyond dispute. I recently updated my files at Youtube, and posted a
> > > higher resolution copy of the video at my website. The URL is:
> >
> > >http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov
> >
> > > The website version is in one part only (ignore my comment about part 2)
> > > and requires Quicktime, which is a free download for PC's or Macs at
> > > apple.com
> >
> > > Robert Harris
> >
> > More nonsense. Audrey Bell gave Bobby Nolan an envelope containing
> > bullet fragments. She did not give him a whole bullet.
>
> I'll do you one better and contend that it wasn't even "fragments," but
> merely a SINGLE fragment, taken from JBC's thigh.

Interesting.

Please share with us, the documentation for that.

> Harris is way out in left field now. Among other "leaps" he has made along
> this little trail:
>
> 1. Autobiographies (which are, by their very nature, prone to "dramatic
> license") are now accepted as FACT.

So, people who write autobiographies are liars??

If they write biographies by someone else, do they then become honest??

> 2. Henry Wade's 30-years-later recollections are now accepted as FACT.
> (sheesh, since when has Wade been a reliable *source* of anything to do
> with this case?)

Ok, so Connally is a liar and Wade is a liar.

What other lies have you caught them in?

> 3. Wade mentiones a "nurse" and a "bullet" and from here, Harris insists
> the nurse in question is Audrey Bell.

Harris insists no such thing.

In fact I seriously doubt that the nurse was Bell.

Sorry, but I think I will go with Connally and Wade.

At least they don't make up things and call everyone that proves them
wrong, a liar.

Robert Harris

David Von Pein

Sep 9, 2009, 9:12:57 AM9/9/09

>>> "David, if what I am stating was really nonsense..." <<<

It is.

I'll re-post (below) most of the 8/22/09 letter I received from Vince
Bugliosi (which deals with the topic of CE399's admissibility in a
court of law). I'm sure Robert Harris, though, will have no problem in
totally dismissing these words that come from a lawyer who has no
doubt spent more time in a courtroom than all of the members of this
forum--combined:

Subject: Re: Bugliosi Letter
Date: 8/22/2009 10:06:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Rosemary Newton (And Vincent Bugliosi)
To: David Von Pein

---------------------------------

August 22, 2009

Dear David,

Please forgive this belated reply to your e-mail to Rosemary on August
8, 2009, as well as the abbreviated nature of this response. ....

About the issue in your e-mail, the whole purpose behind the chain of
possession requirement is to insure that the item being offered into
evidence by the prosecution or defense is what they claim it to be. It
is particularly important when there is no other evidence that the
item is what it is purported to be. We don't have that situation here.

In addition to CE 399 being admissible because of the general practice
during trials that I mention on page 442 of the endnotes, there is
other evidence that is extremely compelling that CE 399 (even if,
let's assume, it wasn't found on Connally's stretcher, but on
Kennedy's stretcher or even on the floor) was, in fact, what it is
purported to be--a bullet that passed through Kennedy's and Connally's
bodies.

What is that evidence? Mainly that we know that CE 399 was fired from
Oswald's Carcano rifle to the exclusion of all other weapons (3 H
428-429). This alone and all by itself (and certainly in conjunction
with all the other evidence I set forth in "Reclaiming History" such
as the orientation of Connally's body vis-a-vis Kennedy's, the ovoid
configuration of the entrance wound to Connally's back, etc.), is
highly persuasive evidence that CE 399 not only hit Kennedy but went
on to hit and exit Connally's body.

Additionally, see the footnote on page 814 of "Reclaiming History".
The above makes the chain of possession or custody requirement even
less restrictive than I point out, on page 442, it already is.

To the argument that yes, CE 399 was fired from Oswald's Carcano, but
at another time and place, and was planted at Parkland, see pages
814-815 of "Reclaiming History".

The admissibility of CE 399 (along with other items of evidence) was,
indeed, dealt with in London by Judge Lucius Bunton at a pre-trial
evidentiary hearing, and Bunton, a sitting federal judge in Texas at
the time, ruled in my favor that CE 399 (not the actual bullet, of
course, which we did not have in London) was admissible at the London
trial.

I'm sure there is more I could say on this issue if I had the time but
I am still very busy and hope you understand.

David, I can't thank you enough for all the tremendous support you
have given me and my book. You have become very valuable in helping to
make sure that the truth catches up to all the lies and distortions
told about the assassination, and I hope we get to meet some day so I
can thank you in person.

Your friend and colleague,
Vince Bugliosi

P.S. In terms of condensing the 1-and-a-half million words of
"Reclaiming History", there's no way for any rational and objective
person to get around pages 951-969 and 1437-1461 of "Reclaiming
History". If the person agrees with the conclusions set forth on these
pages, as he must if, again, he is a rational and objective person,
then pages 953-954 of the book take over from there and there is no
need for further discussion.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a366cdfbdd66e3b

David Von Pein

Sep 9, 2009, 10:49:20 AM9/9/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/ead3367e4f26721f

The above-linked post is another excellent (very excellent!) post by
ShutterBun.

Kudos to "Shutter"!

tomnln

bigdog

Sep 9, 2009, 10:53:31 AM9/9/09
On Sep 9, 9:09 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> What would you do without me?

Probably not get as many laughs each day as I do.

> ps;
> 4 to 5 fragments.
>
> There are only 3 in evidence !

Very good. Now for the bonus round question, who said there were 4 to
5 fragments?

bigdog

Sep 9, 2009, 10:54:05 AM9/9/09
On Sep 8, 11:25 pm, reharr...@yahoo.com (Robert Harris) wrote:
> Robert Harris- Hide quoted text -

Please cite your source that Bobby Nolan took delivery of a whole
bullet.

Robert Harris

Sep 9, 2009, 12:47:31 PM9/9/09
In article
<070af38f-b48a-44ef...@w37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
ShutterBun <shutt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 8:25?pm, reharr...@yahoo.com (Robert Harris) wrote:
>
> > Audrey Bell was adamant that the man she gave them to was not in
> > uniform and was wearing "street clothes", and that he was either FBI
> > or Secret Service.
>
> So...where is the corresponding (arguably MUCH more important)
> statement from her saying "I took the bullet from my pocket and handed
> it to a State Trooper"?

That was confirmed by Highway patrolman Bobby M. Nolan. Didn't you even
watch the video??

http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov

> Sheesh, read about Nolan in the HSCA. They chased him down but good.

What in hell are you talking about?

They couldn't even be bothered to ask him what happened - probably
because they were afraid of what he would say.

> He transmitted a wrist fragment, that's it. (they originally thought
> it was a thigh fragment)

Well I guess that settles that.

Where can I see the documentation for that?

His initials on the envelope will seal the deal. Where did you see that,
shuttlebuns??

> > Nolan was in uniform that day, and he initialed and dated the envelope
> > as he had always done in the past.
>
> Pffft. According to an interview 40+ years after the fact?

Cops initial evidence automatically. They can do it in their sleep. There
is a name for cops who forget to initial evidence in a murder case
"unemployed".

> He didn't
> seem nearly so sure when he talked to the FBI.

Where is the envelope shutterbuns?

> And not sure if this
> matters, but he didn't hand over the "envelope" to Fritz's office
> until 7:30 that night. What's up with that?

Maybe there will be a clue on the envelope.

Where did you see it?

> > And in fact, there is NO envelope among all the records that are
> > available to the public, which contain Nolan's initials.
> >
> > That envelope was destroyed, BD.
>
> Students, this is a classic example of "begging the question." You
> postulate that Nolan did indeed initial an envelope, simply because he
> says he did. Then you suggest that the reason such an envelope has
> never emerged is "proof" of FBI malfeasance. BZZZZZZT!

Ok, let's make this easy for you and posit that he just forgot standard
procedures and didn't bother to initial the envelope.

Where is the envelope that he DIDN'T initial?

We know it wasn't CE842, because the nurse was very specific that she gave
it to a guy wearing civies.

So, where is the envelope he received but forgot to sign??

In fact, let's hold the presses and give you an opportunity to answer that
question. We can continue after you show us that unsigned envelope.

Robert Harris

tomnln

Sep 9, 2009, 12:50:17 PM9/9/09

StumbleBum is NOT aware that Audrey Bell gave the "4 or, 5 fragments" to
an FBI Agent OR, a Secret Service Agent.

HERE is her taped Interview with the ARRB >>>
http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=184850269

"ShutterBun" <shutt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Robert Harris

Sep 9, 2009, 12:53:17 PM9/9/09
In article
<dbcebcdf-acda-4418...@f33g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov

Why are you dodging my questions???

Nolan did not receive ce842, so what envelope DID he receive?

And where is the envelope, which he was absolutely certain that he
initialed??

Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Sep 9, 2009, 7:59:48 PM9/9/09
In article
<75380333-3dab-445d...@b18g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Audrey Bell.

Ok, $1000 on stupid LN arguments.

Robert Harris

ShutterBun

Sep 9, 2009, 8:02:17 PM9/9/09
On Sep 9, 9:47 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > And in fact, there is NO envelope among all the records that are
> > > available to the public, which contain Nolan's initials.

CE 842 contains the initials "B.M.N." (Bobby M. Nolan) It might help
to view the envelope upside down.
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6771/nolan.jpg

Appologies to Nolan for previously suspecting he might not have
initialed the envelope.

Anything else?

ShutterBun

Sep 9, 2009, 8:02:52 PM9/9/09
On Sep 9, 9:53 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article
> <dbcebcdf-acda-4418-8bb8-96bc041e6...@f33g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

CE842 was initialled by Nolan. (best viewed upside down) Note the
initials B.M.N. are clearly visible.
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6771/nolan.jpg

ShutterBun

Sep 9, 2009, 10:41:32 PM9/9/09
On Sep 9, 9:53 am, Robert Harris <reharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And where is the envelope, which he was absolutely certain that he
> initialed??

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6771/nolan.jpg

B.M.N.

Hope this helps.

David Von Pein

Sep 9, 2009, 10:53:40 PM9/9/09

>>> "CE842 was initialled by Nolan. (best viewed upside down) Note the
initials B.M.N. are clearly visible." <<<

I wonder what new tricks Robert Harris will utilize next in order to try
and rescue the mythical "Whole Bullet Was Given To Nolan" theory, after
seeing this?:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6771/nolan.jpg

And all it took to figure it out was the turning of an envelope (or an
ability to read stuff upside-down).

Excellent job (again), ShutterBun.

David Von Pein

Sep 10, 2009, 12:49:10 PM9/10/09

I want to give credit where credit is due, and credit is due Robert
Harris for admitting his previous error regarding Bobby Nolan:

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/cbedba3cd1d4f047

ShutterBun

Sep 10, 2009, 3:40:39 PM9/10/09

All in a day's work. Sometimes the key to solving a puzzle is merely a
new set of eyes. To Bob's credit, he was very gracious in noticing the
evidence I presented, and immediately posted a retraction, which speaks
very highly of his character, and demonstrates a key concept, if any of us
is ever going to make progress: accepting a correction, learning, and
moving on. Certainly there are plenty of debaters on both sides of the
issue (yours truly included) who ought to aspire to do likewise.