A New Disorder

Karla

Mar 1, 2007, 8:47:40 PM3/1/07
A New Disorder (or Save the Bees, Save the World)

I'm stealing your memory, and your story,
childhood adventures plundered for love.
Some theft is permissable: Joni's Richard
in a dark cafe is an everyman of bitterness.
We drink a case, tweaking neurons until they orbit
meant-to-be.
Serendipity.
It's popular culture, after all. Be my baby.
You're my Lone Ranger inching on his gloves.
You're my Louis. A priori. What a wonderful world!

Hume, accusing our causality from sequence,
becomes an ode to orbit too, a Prufrock finding out
it wasn't what he thought. When love goes missing,
the prophet of quietness will make a movie for us:
summer in a midwest town (where have all the flowers gone?),
a tale of honey bees
or not to be's.
In his disquisition, humanity is acquitted. Baby,
it's cold outside is heard again on the range.
That the bees are no more, Honey, is a priori too.

That the bees may have AIDS is the stuff news is made of;
that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.
That the bees are trapped in the cave of child's play,
by a trellis breaking, a head banging, into Little Boy's
dreaming,
(hear them buzzing?)
is my screenplay. Laugh, Little Boy, laugh!
how they pour forth like carmelized onions.

Something for your scrambled eco, no?

Karla

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/27/business/27bees.html
http://www.newyorker.com/critics/atlarge/articles/070305crat_atlarge_denby?page=1

Leila

Mar 1, 2007, 9:37:06 PM3/1/07
On Mar 1, 5:47 pm, Karla <karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:
> A New Disorder (or Save the Bees, Save the World)
>
> I'm stealing your memory, and your story,
> childhood adventures plundered for love.
> Some theft is permissable: Joni's Richard
> in a dark cafe is an everyman of bitterness.
ooooo everyman of bitterness. Nice.

> We drink a case, tweaking neurons until they orbit
> meant-to-be.
> Serendipity.
Sounds good, should work, doesn't.

> It's popular culture, after all. Be my baby.
> You're my Lone Ranger inching on his gloves.
> You're my Louis. A priori. What a wonderful world!
>
> Hume, accusing our causality from sequence,
> becomes an ode to orbit too, a Prufrock finding out
God, Prufrock is such a good word

> it wasn't what he thought. When love goes missing,
> the prophet of quietness will make a movie for us:
> summer in a midwest town (where have all the flowers gone?),
> a tale of honey bees
> or not to be's.
Yum, good lines-melodic and interesting, both-

> In his disquisition, humanity is acquitted. Baby,
> it's cold outside is heard again on the range.
> That the bees are no more, Honey, is a priori too.
>
> That the bees may have AIDS is the stuff news is made of;
> that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
> is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.
> That the bees are trapped in the cave of child's play,
> by a trellis breaking, a head banging, into Little Boy's
> dreaming,
> (hear them buzzing?)
> is my screenplay. Laugh, Little Boy, laugh!
> how they pour forth like carmelized onions.
Damn I love that line too....Onions, scrambled eco....

> Something for your scrambled eco, no?
>
> Karla

Karla, you have been practicing so much more than I have, a pathetic
paltry interrupted
hobbyist poet...
I think you have more revision coming, no? The poem lacks
something... unity maybe.....
To be perfectly honest I just don't have time to give this the review
it deserves now, do I ever?
Worth a second read, later...
GeeLily

> --

Stuart Leichter

Mar 1, 2007, 11:37:16 PM3/1/07
in article es7vn...@drn.newsguy.com, Karla at kar...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net
wrote on 3/1/07 8:47 PM:

Thanks for the David Denby film course chapter, wherein he unthaws the
somewhat unfathomable.

Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, published in 1962, came early in retrospect,
did it not? Funny, Rod McKuen had just told us to listen to the warm. Do you
know that Rachel Carson came from Springdale, Pennsylvania, on the Allegheny
River, a town next to Pittsburgh? The town is, in fact, a powerplant with a
gigunda smokestack.

Carson wasn't a scientist in the same way that, say, W.C. Williams was a
scientist; so she has been discredited in places you would never expect
(even linguistic scholars [William Howarth] may have written for
ExxonMobil):

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002380.html

Dennis M. Hammes

Mar 2, 2007, 5:29:50 AM3/2/07
Karla wrote:

It goes around, but it doesn't come around.
As with "The Waste Land," some of what has immediate and intense
meaning for you has little or none for others.
As there are various gems...

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

jeann...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2007, 9:36:58 AM3/2/07
Stuart,

Having read about the bees and gasping and having seen The Insider via
Netflix and applauding, methinks Bergman
needs be employed to make a film of Karla's word pictures.

During recent LV visit I saw Forbidden Broadway wherein parody/mimicry
artfully employed on popular shows of yore.
at UNLV's Philharmonic Hall which Christine supports, thus we always
have good seats. I laughed lots, a good thing.

Jeanne

On Mar 1, 8:37�pm, Stuart Leichter <leich...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> in article es7vns01...@drn.newsguy.com, Karla at karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net

> >http://www.newyorker.com/critics/atlarge/articles/070305crat_atlarge_...

> > e=1
>
> Thanks for the David Denby film course chapter, wherein he unthaws the
> somewhat unfathomable.
>
> Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, published in 1962, came early in retrospect,
> did it not? Funny, Rod McKuen had just told us to listen to the warm. Do you
> know that Rachel Carson came from Springdale, Pennsylvania, on the Allegheny
> River, a town next to Pittsburgh? The town is, in fact, a powerplant with a
> gigunda smokestack.
>
> Carson wasn't a scientist in the same way that, say, W.C. Williams was a
> scientist; so she has been discredited in places you would never expect
> (even linguistic scholars [William Howarth] may have written for
> ExxonMobil):
>

>  http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002380.html- Hide quoted text -

Graceland Sugir

Mar 2, 2007, 12:03:23 PM3/2/07

<jeann...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1172846218....@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com...
Stuart,

Having read about the bees and gasping

## methinks you hurt your head as a youth

and having seen The Insider via
Netflix and applauding, methinks Bergman
needs be employed to make a film of Karla's word pictures.

## methinks I'm right

During recent LV visit I saw Forbidden Broadway wherein parody/mimicry
artfully employed on popular shows of yore.
at UNLV's Philharmonic Hall which Christine supports, thus we always
have good seats. I laughed lots, a good thing.

## So nice to know that the brain-damaged can still laugh. A good thing.

AJ - http://ClitIns.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Dennis M. Hammes

Mar 3, 2007, 6:58:39 AM3/3/07
Graceland Sugir wrote:

> ## So nice to know that the brain-damaged can still laugh. A good thing.

Pf. You haven't laughed for years.

-hi-

Mar 3, 2007, 8:44:02 AM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 6:58�am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:
> Graceland Sugir wrote:
>
> > ## So nice to know that the brain-damaged can still laugh.  A good thing.
>
> Pf.  You haven't laughed for years.

Try this one. It's a pisser.

I'll wax on moronically,
as if these laconically
stated relationships show
how clearly I hear
a ringing in my ear.
How far can a -hi-story go?

I'm not how I was
'cause I just caught a buzz
in my ear. I can hear it distinctly.
The doctor was right. Thus,
regarding tinnitus,
I'll try to relate this succinctly.

Rather than sound bitter,
some choose to use wit, or
at least make an effort to rhyme.
As regards where my hands are,
right now they're on space bar,
but that's likely to change any time.

It may sound like nonsense
to suggest incontinence
when speaking of the letter P,
but my rhyming technique
"lets it leak", so to speak
after five or six cups of coffee.

But you needn't worry.
The moral of this story,
the "Truth" amid any reports:
Despite present need,
I honestly concede
that I'm not much into water sports.

So, I think it's about time
that I ended this rhyme.
Considering the subject and title
as if this were "show biz",
keep this P PG ... whiz,
as I tinkle a new -hi- recital!

-hi-

Karla

Mar 3, 2007, 5:45:52 PM3/3/07
On 1 Mar 2007 18:37:06 -0800, "Leila" <Leila...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 1, 5:47 pm, Karla <karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:
>> A New Disorder (or Save the Bees, Save the World)
>>
>> I'm stealing your memory, and your story,
>> childhood adventures plundered for love.
>> Some theft is permissable: Joni's Richard
>> in a dark cafe is an everyman of bitterness.

>ooooo everyman of bitterness. Nice.

Danke.

>> We drink a case, tweaking neurons until they orbit
>> meant-to-be.
>> Serendipity.

>Sounds good, should work, doesn't.

Do you mean it doesn't make sense or it doesn't work within the poem?

>> It's popular culture, after all. Be my baby.
>> You're my Lone Ranger inching on his gloves.
>> You're my Louis. A priori. What a wonderful world!
>>
>> Hume, accusing our causality from sequence,
>> becomes an ode to orbit too, a Prufrock finding out
>God, Prufrock is such a good word

I wonder if Eliot intended us to think both 'proof rock' and 'pru frock'?

>> it wasn't what he thought. When love goes missing,
>> the prophet of quietness will make a movie for us:
>> summer in a midwest town (where have all the flowers gone?),
>> a tale of honey bees
>> or not to be's.

>Yum, good lines-melodic and interesting, both-

Danke.

>> In his disquisition, humanity is acquitted. Baby,
>> it's cold outside is heard again on the range.
>> That the bees are no more, Honey, is a priori too.
>>
>> That the bees may have AIDS is the stuff news is made of;
>> that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
>> is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.
>> That the bees are trapped in the cave of child's play,
>> by a trellis breaking, a head banging, into Little Boy's
>> dreaming,
>> (hear them buzzing?)
>> is my screenplay. Laugh, Little Boy, laugh!
>> how they pour forth like carmelized onions.

>Damn I love that line too....Onions, scrambled eco....

Not too corny? I lingered over that so long! Thanks.

>> Something for your scrambled eco, no?
>>
>> Karla
>>

>Karla, you have been practicing so much more than I have, a pathetic
>paltry interrupted
>hobbyist poet...
>I think you have more revision coming, no? The poem lacks
>something... unity maybe.....

Probably. Dennis mentioned something along these lines too.

>To be perfectly honest I just don't have time to give this the review
>it deserves now, do I ever?
>Worth a second read, later...
>GeeLily

Thanks for the first read!

Karla

Karla

Mar 3, 2007, 5:55:42 PM3/3/07

Shelly just watched "Babel" and hated it. I haven't seen it yet, but based
on her comments, won't put it at the top of my Netflix list. I related some
of Denby's article to her but I think she's sticking to her conclusion that
it wasn't worth the time, in fact, it was quite painful with long, long
scenes of dialogue in different countries and no subtitles. Of course,
'babel' comes to mind but it's risky, imo, the way The Good Shepherd was
risky by making us feel the interminable time passing and loneliness of the
spy in the cold.

>Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, published in 1962, came early in retrospect,
>did it not? Funny, Rod McKuen had just told us to listen to the warm. Do you
>know that Rachel Carson came from Springdale, Pennsylvania, on the Allegheny
>River, a town next to Pittsburgh? The town is, in fact, a powerplant with a
>gigunda smokestack.

"Gigunda" is a cool word! I found it at this urban dictionary link used by
a BelindaB in Pennsylvania:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gigunda

and at this link, it looks like the earliest usage was 1971 where it was
used to refer to Nixon's bicentennial:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0504d&L=ads-l&P=20834

>Carson wasn't a scientist in the same way that, say, W.C. Williams was a
>scientist; so she has been discredited in places you would never expect
>(even linguistic scholars [William Howarth] may have written for
>ExxonMobil):
>
> http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002380.html

That was hot!

Thanks.

Karla

Karla

Mar 3, 2007, 5:58:56 PM3/3/07
In article <1aydndYrA7s9YXrY...@onvoy.com>, Dennis M. Hammes
says...

Ah, well, I needed to post it to find out. Ya, there's personal meaning but I
tried to make it accessible. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Karla

Sugir Jinn

Mar 3, 2007, 7:07:21 PM3/3/07
Who cares. You are a pretender.
A hobbyist, with no goods.

Your Usenet jammer is the most you'll do.

AJ - http://ClitIns.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

nerissa

Mar 4, 2007, 3:03:15 AM3/4/07
Karla wrote:

> Shelly just watched "Babel" and hated it. I haven't seen it yet, but
> based on her comments, won't put it at the top of my Netflix list. I
> related some of Denby's article to her but I think she's sticking to
> her conclusion that it wasn't worth the time, in fact, it was quite
> painful with long, long scenes of dialogue in different countries and
> no subtitles. Of course, 'babel' comes to mind but it's risky, imo,

You should watch it. If you manage to follow the story (which isn't so
difficult for a halfway decent person) the film is a gain anyhow. To me it
showed how things can escalate when a mother gets lost - to put it shortly.

nerissa

Dennis M. Hammes

Mar 4, 2007, 10:14:11 AM3/4/07
-hi- wrote:

Heh. Maybe two. Study Shel Silverstein.
Not for his scansion, which is usually off, but for his way with a
joke.
And his brevity (usually).
You approach him here closer than you have before (IIRC).
No, that's a "good."
(It would not be a "good" to try to copy him, since he's nuts in
his directions and you're nuts in yours, but the good delivery -- not
"style" -- of jokes is pretty much the same for everybody.)

-hi-

Mar 4, 2007, 12:45:33 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4, 10:14 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:
> -hi- wrote:

> >>Pf. ?You haven't laughed for years.

A lark begins each harlequin's oration, lorgnette mask
hand-held in place, his name and face borne up unto the task
of entertainment, no disdain meant. If it's all the same
to you, know that this 'show' business is part of a game
theory. Our quantities are all non-constant sums
that are solved both through resolve, and equilibrium.

Were there a sign I could design to present certain facts
that pertain to this domain, both reactions and acts
would be attached, and thereby matched by word association
to some ... 'Thing'. Particles ring the sound heard in relation
to your reading this, proceeding. On Agreement and Defiance --
the 'aim', you see, of game theory is to become decision science.

-hi-

Karla

Mar 4, 2007, 4:34:19 PM3/4/07

Ya, I will watch it, but not rush to watch it. Your 'when a mother gets
lost' sounds like Freedomland. Have you seen it? Very difficult movie to
watch but well done.

Did you see The Good Shepherd? haha, the theater where I saw it spelled it
The Good Shepard. No kidding. It's spelled that way on my ticket too (which
I kept). I mention this movie because Denby mentions it in his article,
"The New Disorder". I found it to be coherent - the story of the WASP's
mafia without the flashy Godfather scenes we want to repeat and repeat (The
Sopranos). It's long and dirty. (Where's the soap to make us clean again?)
I guess it can be made now because it's not how we do the really big and
dirty things anymore:
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/070305fa_fact_hersh

Karla

OB

Mar 4, 2007, 9:36:20 PM3/4/07
> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/27/business/27bees.htmlhttp://www.newyorker.com/critics/atlarge/articles/070305crat_atlarge_...

A thought-provoking, well-crafted poem that begs to be read aloud. I
wouldn't change any of it, except perhaps this:

> that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
> is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.

The first of these two lines is one of my favourites of the whole
piece: the hyperbole of the second seems to undercut and trivialise
the effect, even though it's presumably meant to complete the meaning.
When you have a line as good as that, protect it, would be my
instinct. Leave it to say what it says.

Dennis M. Hammes

Mar 5, 2007, 3:55:45 AM3/5/07
-hi- wrote:

> Were there a sign I could design to present certain facts
> that pertain to this domain, both reactions and acts
> would be attached, and thereby matched by word association
> to some ... 'Thing'. Particles ring the sound heard in relation
> to your reading this, proceeding. On Agreement and Defiance --
> the 'aim', you see, of game theory is to become decision science.
>
> -hi-

Yeh, but look who's designing it (us).
And a transformation is only as accurate as the /least/-accurate
transform in the series.
On a good day.
On a bad day, it's wearing the fuzz of all the rest.

nerissa

Mar 5, 2007, 9:20:44 AM3/5/07
Karla wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:03:15 +0100, "nerissa" <ner...@fantasy.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Karla wrote:
>>>
>>> Shelly just watched "Babel" and hated it. I haven't seen it yet, but
>>> based on her comments, won't put it at the top of my Netflix list. I
>>> related some of Denby's article to her but I think she's sticking to
>>> her conclusion that it wasn't worth the time, in fact, it was quite
>>> painful with long, long scenes of dialogue in different countries
>>> and no subtitles. Of course, 'babel' comes to mind but it's risky,
>>> imo,
>>
>> You should watch it. If you manage to follow the story (which isn't
>> so difficult for a halfway decent person) the film is a gain anyhow.
>> To me it showed how things can escalate when a mother gets lost - to
>> put it shortly.
>>
>> nerissa
>
> Ya, I will watch it, but not rush to watch it. Your 'when a mother
> gets lost' sounds like Freedomland. Have you seen it? Very difficult
> movie to watch but well done.

Interesting - the critics I heard were pretty bad but now I have one vote
pro.

> Did you see The Good Shepherd?

Not yet, but I read mainly good things about it.

nerissa

-hi-

Mar 5, 2007, 9:39:28 AM3/5/07
On Mar 5, 3:55�am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:

> Yeh, but look who's designing it (us).
>    And a transformation is only as accurate as the /least/-accurate
> transform in the series.
>    On a good day.
>    On a bad day, it's wearing the fuzz of all the rest.

I think it was Will Dockery who first commented here (in Usenet),
several years ago in fact, that my "prosetry" (a self-styled word used
for lack of a better term) reminded him of Shel Silverstein. Of
course I had to go look up work by Shel Silverstein, as the name was
familiar to me at the time, but little else. I've read a bit in the
intervening period, and suppose I can see how someone else might see a
certain similarity, but his was not a formative influence.

Spam this is, this spam I wrote
regarding spamming "Rock the Vote",
important spam I do regard,
and you could too. It's not that hard
to check a link linked to this spam,
like this link linked, where what I am
about to write right here, appended
to this rhyme soon to be ended
with a thought recently stolen,
preceded by two dots (a colon):

http://www.rockthevote.com/

-hi-

Dennis M. Hammes

Mar 6, 2007, 6:58:50 AM3/6/07
-hi- wrote:

> On Mar 5, 3:55�am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:
>

>>Yeh, but look who's designing it (us).
>>� �And a transformation is only as accurate as the /least/-accurate
>>transform in the series.
>>� �On a good day.
>>� �On a bad day, it's wearing the fuzz of all the rest.
>

> I think it was Will Dockery who first commented here (in Usenet),
> several years ago in fact, that my "prosetry" (a self-styled word used
> for lack of a better term) reminded him of Shel Silverstein. Of

Well, that's hardly remarkable, since mostly it doesn't.

> course I had to go look up work by Shel Silverstein, as the name was
> familiar to me at the time, but little else. I've read a bit in the
> intervening period, and suppose I can see how someone else might see a
> certain similarity, but his was not a formative influence.

Nor should it be, such as to be copied; sarcasm/satire has to stand
entirely on /its own/ feet, which in poetry is its (your) own voice.
(Parody, by contrast, must be as close to the original voice as
possible, or a total take-off; there's no "almost" in parody, though
satire is often designed to just-miss its actual target for the
apparent one.)

> Spam this is, this spam I wrote
> regarding spamming "Rock the Vote",
> important spam I do regard,
> and you could too. It's not that hard
> to check a link linked to this spam,
> like this link linked, where what I am
> about to write right here, appended
> to this rhyme soon to be ended
> with a thought recently stolen,
> preceded by two dots (a colon):
>
> http://www.rockthevote.com/
>
> -hi-

-hi-

Mar 6, 2007, 8:49:33 AM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 6:58�am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:

> Well, that's hardly remarkable, since mostly it doesn't.

True, to my mind barely enough to evoke the name. Nevertheless, the
name was dropped.

> Nor should it be, such as to be copied; sarcasm/satire has to stand
> entirely on /its own/ feet, which in poetry is its (your) own voice.
>    (Parody, by contrast, must be as close to the original voice as
> possible, or a total take-off; there's no "almost" in parody, though
> satire is often designed to just-miss its actual target for the
> apparent one.)

MY SHIFT KEY STICKS!! It does, I swear.
Just watch. You'll see it stick from there
whenever I've a need to shift
the 'paradigm of rhyme'. My GIFT,
if that this is, and it be said
of words as THEY are heard when read,
sounds clearly near, if not EXACTLY
to the point; matter-of-factly
STATING in these terms relating
to the rhythms syncopating
in and AROUND all the sounds
extending from both verbs, and nouns
conjoined in VOICES, yours and mine,
and how they mix. They intertwine
when both converge to say these things
we SAY when a new meeting brings
us to the point of an expression
of a thought - a mind's digression
into FORM, like when inciting
substance to appear in WRITING!

-hi-

jack austin

Mar 10, 2007, 1:43:20 PM3/10/07
On Mar 1, 8:47 pm, Karla <karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:

karla-
i read this a few days ago and i liked it a lot! there are some great
lines: *a prufrock finding out...;*
*is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.* luved that
line.

the poem reminded me of an old x-files episode, where - i think it was
killer bees - were going to destroy mankind by spreading the, is it
AIDS virus? doesn't matter. of course there were the oblique
references that were a bit before my time beyond my scope and so i was
glad to see that stuart came through and was able to explain some of
them and meander outside.

yes, prufrock is a great word and so is serendipity(as this poem would
have been had i stumbled upon it accidentally). still, fortuitous to
be guided to it.

nice job, karla.

jack

Karla

Mar 10, 2007, 6:23:39 PM3/10/07

Thanks!

>the poem reminded me of an old x-files episode, where - i think it was
>killer bees - were going to destroy mankind by spreading the, is it
>AIDS virus? doesn't matter.

I never watched the X-Files until it was off the air, and then I watched
all nine years in about six weeks while recovering from surgery. I don't
recall the episode you describe. Was it possibly the one where they find
the farms raising bees to spread small pox? Part of the ongoing myth?

>of course there were the oblique
>references that were a bit before my time beyond my scope and so i was
>glad to see that stuart came through and was able to explain some of
>them and meander outside.
>
>yes, prufrock is a great word and so is serendipity(as this poem would
>have been had i stumbled upon it accidentally). still, fortuitous to
>be guided to it.
>
>nice job, karla.

Thanks again.

Karla

>jack

Karla

Mar 10, 2007, 6:23:39 PM3/10/07

Thank you!

>wouldn't change any of it, except perhaps this:
>
>> that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
>> is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.

Confession: after I wrote the second line, and read it outloud, I heard
echoed, faintly, faintly, "'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing..." Ya, it's too precious.

>The first of these two lines is one of my favourites of the whole
>piece: the hyperbole of the second seems to undercut and trivialise
>the effect, even though it's presumably meant to complete the meaning.
>When you have a line as good as that, protect it, would be my
>instinct. Leave it to say what it says.

Thanks for your read, and comments.

Karla

Sugir Jinn

Mar 10, 2007, 11:59:25 PM3/10/07
Sell it "as is" and mark it down.

Laborious pig feed.

"Karla" <kar...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote in message news:hr76v2d0t9tdltd48...@4ax.com...

> On 4 Mar 2007 18:36:20 -0800, "OB" <nevil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 1, 8:47 pm, Karla <karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:
>>> A New Disorder (or Save the Bees, Save the World)
>>>
>>> I'm stealing your memory, and your story,
>>> childhood adventures plundered for love.
>>> Some theft is permissable: Joni's Richard
>>> in a dark cafe is an everyman of bitterness.
>>> We drink a case, tweaking neurons until they orbit
>>> meant-to-be.
>>> Serendipity.
>>> It's popular culture, after all. Be my baby.
>>> You're my Lone Ranger inching on his gloves.
>>> You're my Louis. A priori. What a wonderful world!
>>>
>>> Hume, accusing our causality from sequence,
>>> becomes an ode to orbit too, a Prufrock finding out
>>> it wasn't what he thought. When love goes missing,
>>> the prophet of quietness will make a movie for us:
>>> summer in a midwest town (where have all the flowers gone?),
>>> a tale of honey bees
>>> or not to be's.
>>> In his disquisition, humanity is acquitted. Baby,
>>> it's cold outside is heard again on the range.
>>> That the bees are no more, Honey, is a priori too.
>>>
>>> That the bees may have AIDS is the stuff news is made of;

Heh...
As if bees knew the brevity of best.

>>> that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
>>> is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.
>>> That the bees are trapped in the cave of child's play,
>>> by a trellis breaking, a head banging, into Little Boy's
>>> dreaming,
>>> (hear them buzzing?)
>>> is my screenplay. Laugh, Little Boy, laugh!
>>> how they pour forth like carmelized onions.
>>>
>>> Something for your scrambled eco, no?

You are FAT.

Please support my legal defense fund:
http://www.cafepress.com/fat_karl

> Thanks for your read, and comments.

And thank you, -- please support
my legal defense fund:
http://www.cafepress.com/fat_karl

Will Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 4:16:24 AM9/29/20
The original post, for those with an interest:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/zieRQfzHS10/7mAjO3LwDrMJ

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 5:15:31 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 4:18:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > George J. Dance wrote:

> > > Thanks for the honesty; I always suspected that of you.
>
> > Incredibly, Corey had never even read Shel Silverstein until I compared Corey's poetry to his.
> >
> > :)
>
> Of course that’s not true, but hey.

According to /you/, it is true, Corey:

-hi- on 3/5/07 wrote:
On Mar 5, 3:55�am, "Dennis M. Hammes" <scrawlm...@arvig.net> wrote:

> Yeh, but look who's designing it (us).
> And a transformation is only as accurate as the /least/-accurate
> transform in the series.
> On a good day.
> On a bad day, it's wearing the fuzz of all the rest.

I think it was Will Dockery who first commented here (in Usenet),
several years ago in fact, that my "prosetry" (a self-styled word used
for lack of a better term) reminded him of Shel Silverstein. Of
course I had to go look up work by Shel Silverstein, as the name was
familiar to me at the time, but little else. I've read a bit in the
intervening period, and suppose I can see how someone else might see a
certain similarity, but his was not a formative influence.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/zieRQfzHS10/7mAjO3LwDrMJ

There's more, but that's plenty for starters, Corey.

:)

Hieronymous Corey

Sep 29, 2020, 4:33:06 AM9/29/20
Good morning x 2.

Will Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 4:46:06 AM9/29/20
On Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 10:14:11 AM UTC-5, Amanda Reid wrote:
Here is possibly where Dennis M. Hammes first compared you to Shel Silverstein, Corey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/zieRQfzHS10/NU9y3716XXUJ

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 6:52:04 AM9/29/20
Good morning, Corey.

;)

Paul V Winston

Sep 29, 2020, 5:25:42 PM9/29/20
On Monday, March 5, 2007 at 9:39:28 AM UTC-5, -hi- wrote:
So there it is, that famous moment in time where Shel Silverstein begat the Pastor Corey we all know and admire to this day....

Zod

Sep 29, 2020, 5:46:04 PM9/29/20
Quite cool............

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 7:16:04 PM9/29/20
Tucked away in an obscure Karla Rogers thread.

:)

ME

Sep 29, 2020, 7:28:34 PM9/29/20
You are a sad, pathetic person, will.
This is how you’ve spent the last few days. Scouring the archives like some dumpster diving bum, looking for anything to show the rest of the group that you were right about something.
What a pathetic, sad life you must lead if something like that was the most important part of several days of your life.
You are really a pitiful human being.

Will Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 8:17:54 PM9/29/20
No, it only took about thirty seconds:

Results for "silverstein" + "hammes" in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups
Sorted by relevanceSort by date
Results: about 24 for "silverstein" "hammes"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22silverstein%22$20%22hammes%22

And, presto:

Re: A New Disorder.
Hammes" wrote: >> > >> > > Yeh, but look who's designing it (us). >> > > And a ... Of >> > course I had to go look up work by Shel Silverstein, as the name was >> > familiar to me at the time, but little else. I've read a bit in the ...
Dennis M. Hammes - 30 posts by 12 authors - 33 views

Thanks for the interest, "Me".

;)

ME

Sep 29, 2020, 8:34:15 PM9/29/20
Why must you lie about everything?
Had it been that easy, you would’ve posted that days ago.
You just can’t help yourself, can you?
You lie about the most ridiculous things.
It must be so sad to have a life like yours.

ME

Sep 29, 2020, 8:38:43 PM9/29/20
From your recent postings I see you’re getting fucked up on whatever your drug of choice is these days.

Enjoy your pathetic little life, will.

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 8:48:04 PM9/29/20
That sounds like what PJR says about you... great trolls think alike, I reckon.

The only drug I use is black coffee, by the way.

:)

ME

Sep 29, 2020, 8:52:35 PM9/29/20
You can deflect and lie all you want, will.
But we all notice your erratic behavior. And this latest one was so sad. I was almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 9:16:04 PM9/29/20
Just your overactive imagination, my stalker friend.

:)

ME

Sep 29, 2020, 9:18:03 PM9/29/20
Im not your friend.

Zod

Sep 29, 2020, 9:20:53 PM9/29/20
On Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 10:14:11 AM UTC-5, Amanda Reid wrote:
> -hi- wrote:

> >>Pf. �You haven't laughed for years.
So this is the famous Dennis M. Hammes..... I look forward to a study of his poetry...

Zod

Sep 29, 2020, 9:32:04 PM9/29/20
Look up the word SARCASM, my smarmy little stalker troll....

Ha ha ha ha...

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 10:20:05 PM9/29/20
ME wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 8:17:54 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Had it been that easy, you would’ve posted that days ago

No, using a search engine is really very simple.

:)

W.Dockery

Sep 29, 2020, 10:56:04 PM9/29/20
>> > But we all notice your erratic behavior. And this latest one was so sad.. I was almost embarrassed for you. Almost.
>>
>> Just your overactive imagination, my stalker friend.
>>
>> :)

> Im not your friend.

No shit, Sherlock.

:D

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2020, 12:42:02 AM9/30/20
On Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 4:16:24 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> The original post, for those with an interest:

= snip =

Damn shame no one had an interest.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2020, 12:42:22 AM9/30/20
That's not sugar he puts into his coffee, folks.

Clay Dockery

Sep 30, 2020, 1:17:16 AM9/30/20
And you went on to second hand that insult to Corey many times. You should be so lucky to be compared to Shel.

Will Dockery

Sep 30, 2020, 1:19:03 AM9/30/20
On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 1:17:16 AM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:
<troll snipped>

Fuck off, impostor troll.

:)
Message has been deleted

W.Dockery

Sep 30, 2020, 11:40:09 AM9/30/20
There was a glimmering of interest.

:)

Paul V Winston

Sep 30, 2020, 5:07:57 PM9/30/20
ME has trouble chewing gum and walking, so they say.....

ME

Sep 30, 2020, 7:15:36 PM9/30/20
Says who, stinky?

Zod

Sep 30, 2020, 9:14:41 PM9/30/20
Based on the sheer evidence of your pained and stumbly posts, smarmy toad....

> stinky

Your upper lip again..?

Ha ha ha ha...

Will Dockery

Oct 2, 2020, 4:08:14 AM10/2/20
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 8:48:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> ME wrote:

>> > From your recent postings I see you’re getting fucked up on whatever your drug
>>
>> That sounds like what PJR says about you... great trolls think alike, I reckon.
>>
>> The only drug I use is black coffee, by the way.
>>
>> :)

> That's not sugar he puts into his coffee, folks.

I always drink my coffee black, never with cream or sugar.

:)

Will Dockery

Oct 2, 2020, 11:12:16 AM10/2/20
Oh, be nice, Zod.

:)

Zod

Oct 2, 2020, 5:05:44 PM10/2/20
I remember that to be true for the 40 years I have known you, all the way back to the mill days with my brother J.Z.....

Peter J Ross

Oct 3, 2020, 1:53:35 PM10/3/20
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 2 Oct 2020 01:08:13 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> I always drink my coffee black, never with cream or sugar.

But don't you find that the addition of a dash of rubbing alcohol
spoils the taste?

--
PJR :-)

μεγάλη ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ὑπερισχύει.
- Esdras A 4.41

W.Dockery

Oct 4, 2020, 3:02:04 AM10/4/20
Peter J Ross wrote:

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 2 Oct 2020 01:08:13 -0700 (PDT),
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> I always drink my coffee black, never with cream or sugar.

> But don't you find that the addition of a dash of rubbing alcohol
> spoils the taste?

I never thought about that, does it work for you, PJR?

:)

Zod

Oct 4, 2020, 9:22:32 PM10/4/20
Peter seems to like spiking his coffee with Sterno...

Ha ha ha...

Peter J Ross

Oct 5, 2020, 2:40:20 PM10/5/20
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 18:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
Zod wrote:

> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:02:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Peter J Ross wrote:

>> > But don't you find that the addition of a dash of rubbing alcohol
>> > spoils the taste?
>>
>> I never thought about that, does it work for you, PJR?
>
> Peter seems to like spiking his coffee with Sterno...

Are you two enjoying life in IKYABWAIville?

--
PJR :-)

A helpful FAQ and other resources for the AAPC newsgroup:
http://pjross.me/aapc/

W.Dockery

Oct 5, 2020, 7:02:04 PM10/5/20
Peter J Ross wrote:

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 18:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
> Zod wrote:

>>> I never thought about that, does it work for you, PJR?
>>
>> Peter seems to like spiking his coffee with Sterno...

> Are you two enjoying life in IKYABWAIville?

I'm having a cup of coffee, enjoying life, yes.

:)

Peter J Ross

Oct 5, 2020, 7:46:00 PM10/5/20
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:00:44 +0000,
W.Dockery wrote:

> Peter J Ross wrote:
>
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 18:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Peter seems to like spiking his coffee with Sterno...
>
>> Are you two enjoying life in IKYABWAIville?
>
> I'm having a cup of coffee, enjoying life, yes.

Are you enjoying what you euphemistically call a cup of coffee in your
borrowed shed or in Plod's leaky tent, Mister Successful?

W.Dockery

Oct 5, 2020, 8:04:04 PM10/5/20
Peter J Ross wrote:

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:00:44 +0000,
> W.Dockery wrote:

>> Peter J Ross wrote:

>>> Are you two enjoying life in IKYABWAIville?
>>
>> I'm having a cup of coffee, enjoying life, yes.

> Are you enjoying what you euphemistically call a cup of coffee in your
> borrowed shed or in Plod's leaky tent, Mister Successful?

Can't complain.

:)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 5, 2020, 8:25:29 PM10/5/20
will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery) wrote in
Complete losers like yourself shouldn't complain. It makes you look even
more of a loser.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

"I had more clients and work BEFORE the net than I do now, which
makes no sense to me." - Edmo the blind accountant.

W.Dockery

Oct 5, 2020, 8:40:04 PM10/5/20
I'm not complaining, fuckhead.

:)

Zod

Oct 5, 2020, 9:38:03 PM10/5/20
You brew some good java, man....

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 5, 2020, 10:07:41 PM10/5/20
will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery) wrote in
That's all you ever do here unless you're lying about your delusions.

"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

W.Dockery

Oct 5, 2020, 10:28:04 PM10/5/20
Why do you lie so much, Cujo?

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 8:25:28 AM10/6/20
He's not lying, Will.

He's making a generalization.

The truth, however, is that you don't just complain here.

You also whine, throw hissyfits, spam, troll, slurp, plagiarize and make false accusations.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 6, 2020, 8:53:53 AM10/6/20
Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote in
Well, he snipped out the rest of my statement. This is what I said.

"That's all you ever do here unless you're lying about your delusions."

> The truth, however, is that you don't just complain here.
>
> You also whine, throw hissyfits, spam, troll, slurp, plagiarize and
> make false accusations.

Don't forget about him being a douchebag 100% of the time.

This is why he's a laughingstock and the AAPC Town Drunk. (Sorry, Zod!
Even you can't replace him.)

"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as
long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 10:34:04 AM10/6/20
Cujo, I'll always snip your lies and misrepresentations about me, why would I repeat your troll garbage?

:)

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 10:40:05 AM10/6/20
Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 10:28:04 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

<Lies and misrepresentations snipped>

>> Why do you lie so much, Cujo?
>
> He's not lying, Will.

Yes, he is, Pendragon.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 10:41:24 AM10/6/20
You're doing it (complaining) in this post.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 10:48:04 AM10/6/20
No, i'm correcting your attempts to misrepresent me.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 10:50:15 AM10/6/20
On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 10:48:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> <Lies and misrepresentations snipped>

> >> Yes, he is, Pendragon.
>
> > You're doing it (complaining) in this post.
> No, i'm correcting your attempts to misrepresent me.

You've already proven my point, Will. No further demonstrations are required.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 11:02:04 AM10/6/20
Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 10:48:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> No, I'm correcting your attempts to misrepresent me.
>
> You've already proven my point, Will. No further demonstrations are required.

As I will continue to make my point... lies and misrepresentations will be corrected as long as I'm able to do so.

"You can talk about me plenty when I'm gone." -Bob Dylan

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 11:27:41 AM10/6/20
On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:02:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 10:48:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> >> No, I'm correcting your attempts to misrepresent me.
> >
> > You've already proven my point, Will. No further demonstrations are required.
> As I will continue to make my point... lies and misrepresentations will be corrected as long as I'm able to do so.

You just can't stop yourself, can you?

Will Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 11:30:25 AM10/6/20
Not can't... won't.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 11:38:11 AM10/6/20
Okay -- if you won't stop yourself from complaining, you shouldn't complain when someone accuses you of complaining.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 12:10:05 PM10/6/20
On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 11:38:11 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > You just can't stop yourself, can you?
>
> > Not can't... won't.
>
> Okay -- if you won't stop yourself

Again: As I will continue to make my point... lies and misrepresentations will be corrected as long as I'm able to do so.

ME

Oct 6, 2020, 12:22:16 PM10/6/20
Because the continuation of the world depends upon you denying the facts of your lack of a real life outside of aapc.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 12:30:06 PM10/6/20
ME wrote:
> [...]

<whines snipped>

>> Again: As I will continue to make my point... lies and misrepresentations will be corrected as long as I'm able to do so.
>>
>> "You can talk about me plenty when I'm gone." -Bob Dylan
>>
>> :)

> Because the continuation of the world depends upon you denying the facts of your lack of a real life outside of aapc.

No, not facts, "Me", the lies and misrepresentations posted here about me are what I intend to correct.

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 12:35:01 PM10/6/20
Complain, complain, complain...

Cujo was right: it *is* all you ever do around here.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 12:38:04 PM10/6/20
I call it setting the record straight.

:)

ME

Oct 6, 2020, 1:22:08 PM10/6/20
The rest of us call it bitching, whining and complaining.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 1:30:06 PM10/6/20
ME wrote:

<whines snipped>

>> I call it setting the record straight.

> The rest of us call it bitching, whining and complaining.

You are allowed to have an opinion.

:)

ME

Oct 6, 2020, 1:31:20 PM10/6/20
And it is the opinion of the vast majority here.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 1:36:03 PM10/6/20
ME wrote:
> [...]

<trolling snipped>

> And it is the opinion of the vast majority here.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Oct 6, 2020, 1:37:21 PM10/6/20
Nor does repeatedly voicing the same complaints.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 1:46:04 PM10/6/20
Again:

As I will continue to make my point... lies and misrepresentations will be corrected as long as I'm able to do so.

"You can talk about me plenty when I'm gone." -Bob Dylan

HTH & HAND.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 6, 2020, 8:03:33 PM10/6/20

> Cujo, I'll always snip your lies and misrepresentations about me, why
> would I repeat your troll garbage?

You snipped out everything you didn't like and lied about why.
Well, he snipped out the rest of my statement. This is what I said.

"That's all you ever do here unless you're lying about your delusions."

> The truth, however, is that you don't just complain here.
>
> You also whine, throw hissyfits, spam, troll, slurp, plagiarize and
> make false accusations.

Don't forget about him being a douchebag 100% of the time.

This is why he's a laughingstock and the AAPC Town Drunk. (Sorry, Zod!
Even you can't replace him.)

Why are you such a lying douchebag?

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your
pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.

W.Dockery

Oct 6, 2020, 8:06:04 PM10/6/20
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery) wrote in

>> Peter J Ross wrote:

>>> Are you enjoying what you euphemistically call a cup of coffee in
>>> your borrowed shed or in Plod's leaky tent, Mister Successful?
>>

>> Can't complain.

> Complete losers like yourself shouldn't complain. It makes you look even
> more of a loser.

> Glad I could clear that up for you.

Your reading comprehension is off.

I wrote that I can't complain.

:)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 6, 2020, 8:58:39 PM10/6/20
will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery) wrote in
And I said you shouldn't. That gave you a chance to demonstrate your
lack of reading comprehension yet again. Good work, dumbass.

But let's make this much clear. You can and do complain. But we already
established that you're a lying douchebag. So can you come up with a new
dance step, Drecknozzle?

Why are you so fucking stupid?

"Is it true you are some gay stalker freak like Pete said?" - Edmo
employs the Kook Info Nutworks to get the facts wrong again.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Zod

Oct 6, 2020, 9:06:30 PM10/6/20
Looks like he wasn't, fuckhead troll...

Zod

Oct 7, 2020, 9:45:04 PM10/7/20
Ha ha ha ha hah.....

Zod

Oct 8, 2020, 9:22:04 PM10/8/20
On Friday, October 2, 2020 at 4:08:14 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> That sounds like what PJR says about you... great trolls think alike, I reckon.
> >>
> >> The only drug I use is black coffee, by the way.
> >>
> >> :)
>
> > That's not sugar he puts into his coffee, folks.
>
> I always drink my coffee black, never with cream or sugar.
>
> :)

As should be well known by now....

Zod

Oct 9, 2020, 9:02:37 PM10/9/20
On Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 9:37:06 PM UTC-5, Leila wrote:
> On Mar 1, 5:47 pm, Karla <karl...@sbcNOSPAMglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > A New Disorder (or Save the Bees, Save the World)
> >
> > I'm stealing your memory, and your story,
> > childhood adventures plundered for love.
> > Some theft is permissable: Joni's Richard
> > in a dark cafe is an everyman of bitterness.
> ooooo everyman of bitterness. Nice.
> > We drink a case, tweaking neurons until they orbit
> > meant-to-be.
> > Serendipity.
> Sounds good, should work, doesn't.
> > It's popular culture, after all. Be my baby.
> > You're my Lone Ranger inching on his gloves.
> > You're my Louis. A priori. What a wonderful world!
> >
> > Hume, accusing our causality from sequence,
> > becomes an ode to orbit too, a Prufrock finding out
> God, Prufrock is such a good word
> > it wasn't what he thought. When love goes missing,
> > the prophet of quietness will make a movie for us:
> > summer in a midwest town (where have all the flowers gone?),
> > a tale of honey bees
> > or not to be's.
> Yum, good lines-melodic and interesting, both-
> > In his disquisition, humanity is acquitted. Baby,
> > it's cold outside is heard again on the range.
> > That the bees are no more, Honey, is a priori too.
> >
> > That the bees may have AIDS is the stuff news is made of;
> > that the bees may have died is more than sadness or hunger,
> > is an atomic reaction of epic proportions told by poets.
> > That the bees are trapped in the cave of child's play,
> > by a trellis breaking, a head banging, into Little Boy's
> > dreaming,
> > (hear them buzzing?)
> > is my screenplay. Laugh, Little Boy, laugh!
> > how they pour forth like carmelized onions.
> Damn I love that line too....Onions, scrambled eco....
> >
> > Something for your scrambled eco, no?
> >
> > Karla
> >

> Karla, you have been practicing so much more than I have, a pathetic
> paltry interrupted
> hobbyist poet...
> I think you have more revision coming, no? The poem lacks
> something... unity maybe.....
> To be perfectly honest I just don't have time to give this the review
> it deserves now, do I ever?
> Worth a second read, later...
> GeeLily
>
> > --
> > --

Agreed and seconded....

Zod

Oct 10, 2020, 9:39:33 PM10/10/20
On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:35:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:30:06 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > ME wrote:

> > <whines snipped>

> > > Because the continuation of the world depends upon you denying the facts of your lack of a real life outside of aapc.
> > No, not facts, "Me", the lies and misrepresentations posted here about me are what I intend to correct.
>
> Co xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quiet, you ignorant bigot troll....

It is loading more messages.