day in, day out.

-Will Dockery
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月5日 晚上7:16:102017/12/5
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:40:45 PM UTC-5, drive-by wrote:
> Short sweet to the point..well written

Thanks for reading, Jim...

I thought Google had lost this one, and started writing a poem about that... scrapped that idea.

:)
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月5日 晚上7:47:432017/12/5
收件者:
Thanks for reading and commenting, Corey, although your post has been deleted.

😀
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月5日 晚上10:48:572017/12/5
收件者:
Thanks again for reading and commenting, folks.

😀

fui...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月6日 凌晨2:30:442017/12/6
收件者:
Great! I loved it.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月6日 晚上7:04:342017/12/6
收件者:
"drive-by" wrote in message
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...

Thanks Jim, at least my work isn't a total wash out for you...

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月7日 下午5:12:102017/12/7
收件者:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 2:30:44 AM UTC-5, fui...@gmail.com wrote:

> Great! I loved it.

Thank you for reading and commenting, Fui.

:)

訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月8日 下午5:29:492017/12/8
收件者:
"drive-by" wrote in message
It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
meant to be written...

I read this one on the Tavern stage last night for the Songwriter's Guild,
with just a simple acoustic guitar strum. The simplicity was a nice change
of pace, and the audience seemed to dig it, Apple Montage, and a few other
of my recent poems.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月10日 下午5:45:412017/12/10
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:40:45 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> Nice lament.

How so?

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月10日 下午6:52:162017/12/10
收件者:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 6:25:08 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> I can't explain

You never can, so that's no surprise, Corey.

:)
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月10日 晚上7:23:522017/12/10
收件者:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 7:01:05 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> A nice lament is a good cry, and that
> is how your poem reads, like a grown
> man crying about his past failures.

Thanks, Corey, I knew you had it in you to make a worthwhile post.

Now, the original poem, which you snipped:
:)

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月10日 晚上11:44:292017/12/10
收件者:
Thanks for read, Robert.

Your edit looks good.

Herold Bopkins

未讀,
2017年12月11日 凌晨3:52:392017/12/11
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:35:43 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Deep Blue Sassafras

Suffering Succotash!
Lady, your bloomers are showing!!
Big and blue as Xmas balls
are shining,
my love for you is growing,
are those blue bloomers falling?

H.M.B.

Herold Bopkins

未讀,
2017年12月11日 凌晨4:05:332017/12/11
收件者:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 9:52:18 PM UTC-5, Robert Burrows wrote:
> Really like this one, Will.
> Please forgive the edit...

Yes, it’s getting close to what one would call English.
Thanks for fixing (somewhat) the broken prose.

> Another day passes as if
you never left
our love continues,
> you sleep, or you wander
> depending upon
> the chosen myth;
> but those deep blue
> flowers in a box,
> those deep blue flowers wear
> the color of your eyes,
> those deep blue flowers that I found
blooming in the lumber yard,
> I brought to you
> that summer morning
> in ‘82,
> those flowers bloomed as fresh
that newly cut wood
> and smelled as sweet as sassafras,
reminding why
> you never leave

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月11日 上午8:12:282017/12/11
收件者:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 9:52:18 PM UTC-5, Robert Burrows wrote:

> Really like this one, Will.
> Please forgive the edit...
>

> another day passes
> as if you never left
>
> our love continues
> you sleep or you wander
>
> depending upon
> the chosen myth
>
> but those deep blue
> flowers in a box
>
> those deep blue flowers
> the color of your eyes
>
> those deep blue flowers
> that I found blooming
>
> in the lumber yard
> and brought to you
>
> that summer morning
> in 1982
>
> those flowers
> that smelled like sassafras
>
> like you they never
> leave my thoughts
>
> day in, day out

This looks smooth, Robert, I'll have a coffee now and compare it to the original for details.

Thanks again for tossing the S.S. topic to me, I have two-three possible ideas, and will float one out, soon...

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月11日 下午5:05:342017/12/11
收件者:
Herold, you seem like you'll be an interesting addition to the group.

Welcome to the fray.

😀
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月11日 下午5:56:032017/12/11
收件者:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 5:37:11 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> As I recall, and you can correct me if I'm wrong,
> but you promised to make a comment on one of
> my poems if I commented on yours. I'm waiting.

I did comment on your recent poem, "If I Failed", which I think is one of your best poems.

That's the poem of yours I've chosen to comment on and discuss.

If you'd like to repost "If I Failed", we can continue, if your interest is sincere.

:)
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月11日 下午6:03:152017/12/11
收件者:
Likewise, of course, as always, Corey.

😀

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月13日 下午6:49:252017/12/13
收件者:
Herold Bopkins wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> Yes, it’s getting close to what one would call English.

Thanks for reading and commenting, Mr. Bopkins.

> > Another day passes as if
> you never left
> our love continues,
> > you sleep, or you wander
> > depending upon
> > the chosen myth;
> > but those deep blue
> > flowers in a box,
> > those deep blue flowers wear
> > the color of your eyes,
> > those deep blue flowers that I found
> blooming in the lumber yard,
> > I brought to you
> > that summer morning
> > in ‘82,
> > those flowers bloomed as fresh
> that newly cut wood
> > and smelled as sweet as sassafras,
> reminding why
> > you never leave
> > my thoughts
> >
> > day in, day out.

> > -Will Dockery

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月14日 晚上7:00:522017/12/14
收件者:
Herold Bopkins wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> Yes, it’s getting close to what one would call English.

Mr. Bopkins... the name sounds familiar...

> > Another day passes as if
> you never left
> our love continues,
> > you sleep, or you wander
> > depending upon
> > the chosen myth;
> > but those deep blue
> > flowers in a box,
> > those deep blue flowers wear
> > the color of your eyes,
> > those deep blue flowers that I found
> blooming in the lumber yard,
> > I brought to you
> > that summer morning
> > in ‘82,
> > those flowers bloomed as fresh
> that newly cut wood
> > and smelled as sweet as sassafras,
> reminding why
> > you never leave
> > my thoughts
> >
> > day in, day out.

> > -Will Dockery

Welcome to the group, H.B.

:)

travis.m...@outlook.com

未讀,
2017年12月21日 上午11:59:562017/12/21
收件者:
Very sweet

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月21日 中午12:42:162017/12/21
收件者:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:59:56 AM UTC-5, travis.m...@outlook.com wrote:

> Very sweet

Thank you, Travis.

I love your songwriting, as well.

😀
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月22日 清晨5:36:272017/12/22
收件者:
For Corey, a poem about/for Katherine for you to judge.

😁

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月22日 下午2:42:552017/12/22
收件者:
"drive-by" wrote in message

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:04:34 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> "drive-by" wrote in message

> > > Short sweet to the point..well written
> >
> > Thanks for reading, Jim...
> >
> > I thought Google had lost this one, and started writing a poem about
> > that... scrapped that idea.
> >
> > :)
>
> It read as though it rolled off with one thought...I like those that were
> meant to be written...

> Thanks Jim, at least my work isn't a total wash out for you...

when it's good, it's good..and I say so

Again, thanks.

This one was written for Lady Katherine as well, Jim.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月24日 晚上8:43:572017/12/24
收件者:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:59:56 AM UTC-5, Travis Mccrackin wrote:
> Very sweet

Thanks for reading and commenting, Travis, and even more for joining the group with your poetry and voice.

Check out some samples of the songwriting of Travis McCrackin:

https://www.reverbnation.com/travismccrackin

About the Artist
"I'm Travis! I enjoy playing and writing music and I figured I might as well put some of it out there, enjoy!"

:)

Will Dockery

未讀,
2017年12月25日 凌晨2:23:192017/12/25
收件者:
Here, on the first appearance of Travis, I did mention I love his songwriting, obviously meaning I am familiar with work he has not posted here.

Then, ina post that can be seen on Narkive.org, I did fully introduce Travis McCrackin:

https://www.reverbnation.com/travismccrackin

Travis McCrackin
Singer Songwriter / rock/pop folk pop/folk Columbus, Georgia.

How's that?

:)

Coco DeSockmonkey

未讀,
2017年12月25日 凌晨2:34:572017/12/25
收件者:
You know, if you really want to impress us, you could reprimand Dunce for posting a porn video (you wouldn't want your grandkids to see that). Or you could explain to Stephan that it's unacceptable for him to accuse me of being a pedophile because I found his pro-NAMBLA views disgusting.

I'm sure you'd elevate yourself several levels in many of our eyes, if you acted on your personal ethics rather than giving your toadies free reign.
訊息已遭刪除

driveby

未讀,
2017年12月25日 上午10:39:592017/12/25
收件者:
On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 2:47:08 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> George Dance posted a porn video?
>
> That must have been one of the many threads I've skipped over lately, not being involved in, or having much of an interest in, this big "World War Three" flame war you guys are all tangled up in.
>
> I told you I was stepping back from all that, and I'm still stepped back.
>
> And so it goes.

Here you go Will, an update to your 'skipped over'.....

me (driveby change)

Dec 23

You worry about the word fuck, Will.....kids might see....

talk to your Buddy George:

George J. Dance

10:04 AM (1 hour ago)

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 12:53:38 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> From that moment on, I've been drawn to all things pumpkin. Pumpkin-flavored candy, coffee, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, cookies, ice-cream, yogurt, jack-o'lanterns, costumes, photos, decorations, you name it. The year before last, my wife put 52 icing-pumpkins on the top of my birthday cake. :-)
>
> I think it started with Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte, but over the past half-dozen year or so, the available variety of pumpkin-flavored food has expanded beyond my wildest expectations ... at least from October through December of each year.
>
> This poem is a testament to my undying love for the pumpkin:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e635c45dc89

訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年1月10日 凌晨12:10:552018/1/10
收件者:
"drive-by" wrote in message
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 7:16:10 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
I read this one on the Tavern stage last week for the Songwriter's Guild,
with just a simple acoustic guitar strum. The simplicity was a nice change
of pace, and the audience seemed to dig it, Apple Montage, and a few other
of my recent poems.

And so it goes.

:)

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年1月18日 下午4:44:482018/1/18
收件者:
Fulija wrote in message

> Great! I loved it.

Thank you for reading and commenting...

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年1月18日 下午4:45:352018/1/18
收件者:
Travis wrote in message

> Very sweet

Thank you for reading and commenting, Travis.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年1月21日 下午6:22:272018/1/21
收件者:
Thanks, fellow poets, for your scrutiny.

😀

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年1月25日 晚上11:24:512018/1/25
收件者:
> > > https://www.reverbnation.com/travismccrackin
> > >
> > > Travis McCrackin
> > > Singer Songwriter / rock/pop folk pop/folk Columbus, Georgia.

I got to the show late last night, Travis... did you leave early?

Had a good set. caught it on video, which may get posted, not sure yet.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月2日 晚上11:08:142018/2/2
收件者:
Fuilya wrote in message

> Great! I loved it.

Thanks for having a read, glad you liked.

訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月22日 晚上7:10:242018/2/22
收件者:
Here is another of the new poems definitely to be included in the next
poetry chapbook, read and comment on the page if you have time?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/V2fxTKcwMcI/jMQVL_nLAwAJ

Deep Blue Sassafras / a poem by Will Dockery

.

boyd.sadie...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月23日 上午9:08:372018/2/23
收件者:
I cried when I read this, my hubs recently passed away and this says it all.
Thank you❤️
訊息已遭刪除

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 上午9:21:382018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 9:18:24 AM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't know exactly what hubs are,
> or how many you had pass away,
> but you must be devastating.

:-)

1dc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:33:242018/2/23
收件者:
среда, 6 декабря 2017 г., 3:35:43 UTC+4 пользователь Will Dockery написал:
> Deep Blue Sassafras
>
> You never left
> as another day passes.
>
> Your love
> my love
> continues.
>
> You sleep
> or you wander,
> depending on the chosen myth.
>
> But those
> deep blue flowers in a box
> the color of your eyes.
>
> The deep blue flowers
> I found blooming
> in the lumber yard.
>

> I brought them to you
> that summer morning in 1982.
>
> The flowers
> that smelled like sassafras.
>
> Like you,
> never leave my thoughts
> day in, day out.
>
> -Will Dockery

Very interesting combination of eyes and flowers! I thank!!!

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:36:132018/2/23
收件者:
Are you Putin us on?

ME

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:43:132018/2/23
收件者:
Hahahaha!!

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:45:142018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 1:43:13 PM UTC-5, ME wrote:
> Hahahaha!!

DA

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:55:282018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 9:08:37 AM UTC-5, Sandra Boyd wrote:

> I cried when I read this, my hubs recently passed away and this says it all.
> Thank you❤️

Thank you, Sandra... click the link below for what I consider my best song/poem, "Twilight Girl":

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/24647258-twilight-girl--will-dockery-henry

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午1:56:472018/2/23
收件者:
Trash...

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午2:18:172018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 9:18:24 AM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> I don't know exactly what hubs

Her husband, obviously.

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley (new page remix)
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/24647258-twilight-girl--will-dockery-henry

.

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午5:33:202018/2/23
收件者:
Why not, Corey?

After all, I've been posting the link to this poem in quite a few places, including LinkedIn.

😀
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午6:13:042018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:38:54 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> Someone who's never posted
> here before suddenly pops up
> and says your poem made her
> cry because it reminded her of
> her husband who passed away?
> Really? Is that what happened?

The woman who cried has no idea about the woman fat man is writing about..or why she ran from him....
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 下午6:23:232018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 6:12:05 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> Best what? She's your admirer. You made her cry.
> Go find her. Console her. Write her another poem.

Okay, that sounds better than your earlier post.

Thanks, Corey.

Here's what I've been sending out, at various "social networking" sites:

:)
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上8:25:102018/2/23
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:40:45 PM UTC-5, drive-by wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:35:43 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Deep Blue Sassafras
> >
> > You never left
> > as another day passes.
> >
> > Your love
> > my love
> > continues.
> >
> > You sleep
> > or you wander,
> > depending on the chosen myth.
> >
> > But those
> > deep blue flowers in a box
> > the color of your eyes.
> >
> > The deep blue flowers
> > I found blooming
> > in the lumber yard.
> >

> > I brought them to you
> > that summer morning in 1982.
> >
> > The flowers
> > that smelled like sassafras.
> >
> > Like you,
> > never leave my thoughts
> > day in, day out.
> >
> > -Will Dockery
>
> Short sweet to the point..well written

Talk about mood swings...

Here, Jim Senetto writes that the poem is good, later n the thread he's flip flopped to the opposite opinion.

Senile, or just wishy-washy?

訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上8:49:342018/2/23
收件者:
I can't think of any...
訊息已遭刪除

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:07:062018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 1:33:24 PM UTC-5, Ольга Расщупкина wrote:
Thank you, Olga, yes blue on blue...

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:15:372018/2/23
收件者:
Hey Olga...you been Putin on the Ritz....

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:29:322018/2/23
收件者:
drive-by wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Deep Blue Sassafras
> >
> > You never left
> > as another day passes.
> >
> > Your love
> > my love
> > continues.
> >
> > You sleep
> > or you wander,
> > depending on the chosen myth.
> >
> > But those
> > deep blue flowers in a box
> > the color of your eyes.
> >
> > The deep blue flowers
> > I found blooming
> > in the lumber yard.
> >

> > I brought them to you
> > that summer morning in 1982.
> >
> > The flowers
> > that smelled like sassafras.
> >
> > Like you,
> > never leave my thoughts
> > day in, day out.
> >
> > -Will Dockery
>
> Short sweet to the point..well written

Thanks, Jim... glad you liked this one.

:)

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:33:352018/2/23
收件者:
Didn't want to hurt your ego.....it sucks in reality...writing to your dead ex wife about the lumber yard adventure..and leaving out the fact that she ran from you....and found a real man...but it's your way of making all perfect...

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:41:102018/2/23
收件者:
Better than the sappy crap you write, old son.

😀

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:46:262018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 10:41:10 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Better than the sappy crap you write, old son.
>
> 😀

This 'old son' can kick your ass...for charity...

Just give me the doo nanny dates.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:49:592018/2/23
收件者:
Reality check, old fool... you are 71 years old, have a history of seizures and strokes, with delusional fantasies of violent acts.

Have some warm milk and a nap, you senile geezer.

😀

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:51:582018/2/23
收件者:
Come on down to Doo-Nanny, I'll call 911 and let them figure out what to do with you.

😀

andrewl...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:52:362018/2/23
收件者:
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 5:35:43 PM UTC-6, Will Dockery wrote:
> Deep Blue Sassafras
>
> You never left
> as another day passes.
>
> Your love
> my love
> continues.
>
> You sleep
> or you wander,
> depending on the chosen myth.
>
> But those
> deep blue flowers in a box
> the color of your eyes.
>
> The deep blue flowers
> I found blooming
> in the lumber yard.
>

> I brought them to you
> that summer morning in 1982.
>
> The flowers
> that smelled like sassafras.
>
> Like you,
> never leave my thoughts
> day in, day out.
>
> -Will Dockery

AWESOME POEM BROTHER

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:53:062018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 10:49:59 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Reality check, old fool... you are 71 years old, have a history of seizures and strokes, with delusional fantasies of violent acts.
>
> Have some warm milk and a nap, you senile geezer.
>
> 😀

I hope you don't make me take this to Clay...you don't want me to do that, do you? You're a loser...have him come here and defend you, tell me what kind of man you are.......show us some courage..pudding face.

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上10:54:312018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 10:51:58 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Come on down to Doo-Nanny, I'll call 911 and let them figure out what to do with you.
>
> 😀

Wow, what courage...you are way too cool. Coward fuck.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:08:262018/2/23
收件者:
I don't hate your elderly fool ass to fight you, Jim, so if you come around
Doo-Nanny acting like a nut they'll either throw you out or we can let the
proper authorities figure out what to do with you, get it?

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:10:112018/2/23
收件者:
Should I tell Clay you're making threats against him, Jim?

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:11:562018/2/23
收件者:
Looks like Stephan made the correct call, you really are melting down
big-time tonight, Jim.

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:15:472018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 11:10:11 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Should I tell Clay you're making threats against him, Jim?

...I want to ask him about you...if you consider that a threat, feel free....I'd like to know what he thinks of you as a father....you come here as some kind of gift to the masses...I want to compare notes...see if he's read your 'bio' things like that. No one should fear a senile old man. We might just get along....I could even show him my mullet.

drive-by

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:17:142018/2/23
收件者:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 11:11:56 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Looks like Stephan made the correct call, you really are melting down
> big-time tonight, Jim.

Pick saw his daddy shot dead by his grandma....he has been disturbed since....and of course, a coward.

Will Dockery

未讀,
2018年2月23日 晚上11:19:132018/2/23
收件者:
You're saying I need to let my son know he has a man with a violent
obsession with his father threatening to stalk him, Jim?

載入更多則訊息。
0 則新訊息