Not selected for Google Earth

瀏覽次數:47 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Warren Eckstein

未讀,
2012年6月19日 下午1:22:592012/6/19
收件者:360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I have 2 of 7 panos not selected for GE. I find that both meet the GE guidelines and would like a second review please.

Thank you,
Warren Eckstein

Andy Martin

未讀,
2012年6月19日 晚上11:57:232012/6/19
收件者:360c...@googlegroups.com
Does GE accept indoor photographs?  The indoor one is great!

Warren Eckstein

未讀,
2012年6月20日 凌晨12:01:232012/6/20
收件者:360c...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know they do.
Thank you

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:57:23 PM UTC-5, Andy Martin wrote:

Geoff - Spherical Visions

未讀,
2012年6月20日 凌晨4:25:482012/6/20
收件者:360c...@googlegroups.com
See here http://help.360cities.net/google-earth ;
"Interior spaces with no or little visibility to the outside. This includes hotel rooms, shopping malls, offices, apartments, etc. Exceptions are usually made for wide perspectives inside places of worship, and occasionally for other interiors that are exceptionally remarkable and beautiful."

eric belin

未讀,
2012年6月20日 清晨6:55:282012/6/20
收件者:360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Don't you think that the first pano has an overexposed part and the second problems of wires stitching .....
friendly
 Eric

elena.martinez

未讀,