Not selected for Google Earth

Warren Eckstein

Jun 19, 2012, 1:22:59 PM6/19/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I have 2 of 7 panos not selected for GE. I find that both meet the GE guidelines and would like a second review please.

Thank you,
Warren Eckstein

Andy Martin

Jun 19, 2012, 11:57:23 PM6/19/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Does GE accept indoor photographs?  The indoor one is great!

Warren Eckstein

Jun 20, 2012, 12:01:23 AM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know they do.
Thank you

Geoff - Spherical Visions

Jun 20, 2012, 4:25:48 AM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
See here http://help.360cities.net/google-earth ;
"Interior spaces with no or little visibility to the outside. This includes hotel rooms, shopping malls, offices, apartments, etc. Exceptions are usually made for wide perspectives inside places of worship, and occasionally for other interiors that are exceptionally remarkable and beautiful."

eric belin

Jun 20, 2012, 6:55:28 AM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Don't you think that the first pano has an overexposed part and the second problems of wires stitching .....
friendly
 Eric

elena.martinez

Jun 20, 2012, 7:39:53 AM6/20/12